Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• PewterReportED

Keymaster

What guards started with the first-team offensive line? Which cornerback continued to impress? Which players sat out with injuries? Get all of the answers here.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9851

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Running back Jeff Demps continued to flash his blazing speed and quickness, which was showcased throughout the period. “Baller !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“McCown finished the session with 8 completions on 12 attempts and one interception. Glennon  completed 9 of his 11 attempts and also threw an interception. “See everyone? 10lb was right. Finally the media conspiracy has ended!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"McCown finished the session with 8 completions on 12 attempts and one interception. Glennon  completed 9 of his 11 attempts and also threw an interception. "See everyone? 10lb was right. Finally the media conspiracy has ended!

I've said it before and I will say it again.  No QB wins the job or has the lead in June. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"McCown finished the session with 8 completions on 12 attempts and one interception. Glennon  completed 9 of his 11 attempts and also threw an interception. "See everyone? 10lb was right. Finally the media conspiracy has ended!

YAY! Glennon finally looked better than McCown. Clearly this is what 10lb was talking about.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've said it before and I will say it again.  No QB wins the job or has the lead in June.

Exactly. Just wait until a real game and the pressure is on and you have to make a decision in half a second. Then it's Glennon Time. That's when he shines.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here's the problem, tho'...  I'm not going to hold Eric to an impossible standard.  I've been to camps and know how much is going on...But, do some simple math...

Melvin made the play of the day when he picked off Mike Glennon near the end of the session. The second-year corner dove over Chris Owusu, who slipped and fell while running a comeback route, and made a spectacular catch to secure the interception.

Practice ended on a play where safety Bradley McDougald intercepted an overthrown ball by Mike Glennon.

McCown finished the session with 8 completions on 12 attempts and one interception. Glennon  completed 9 of his 11 attempts and also threw an interception.

No writeup on McCown's one INT... Two writeups on Glennon's one INT?Again, it's practice.  But people take this as gospel...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Umm…maybe I’m wrong, but isn’t that 2 different writeups on 2 different Glennon interceptions?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My sources say Glennon actually threw 8 interceptions today so……….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My sources say Glennon actually threw 8 interceptions today so..........

No problem. I mean, he's going to be the starter anyways, right? After all, he's...umm...younger.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No problem. I mean, he's going to be the starter anyways, right? After all, he's...umm...younger.

Burn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Burn.

Oh. And because according to your "sources", he has a "better grasp on the playbook".  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Burn.

Oh. And because according to your "sources", he has a "better grasp on the playbook".  ::)

Sounds like only 7 of the pics were Glennon's fault.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Burn.

Sounds like only 7 of the pics were Glennon's fault.

No way. Probably dropped passes from all those 2nd stringers he's throwing to.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can tell you are starting to believe DH. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anyone notice for the 2nd day in a row Kadeem Edwards & Patrick Omameh started with the 1st team? Maybe Lovie is testing their level of consistency. However, if they are improving day by day and playing on a par with Cousins & Meredith and Nicks isn’t ready by game 1, why not go with them? Both are young and probably will get even better given playing time!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anyone notice for the 2nd day in a row Kadeem Edwards & Patrick Omameh started with the 1st team? Maybe Lovie is testing their level of consistency. However, if they are improving day by day and playing on a par with Cousins & Meredith and Nicks isn't ready by game 1, why not go with them? Both are young and probably will get even better given playing time!

It's a great point.  Warhop is the key here IMO, he seems to be a solid teacher of the craft.  If he feels they are ready I am with you.  At least get them in heavy rotation with the first team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why wouldn't I want to believe a guy who supposedly makes six figures a year gambling and who claims his opinions are actual facts from "inside sources"?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why wouldn't I want to believe a guy who supposedly makes six figures a year gambling and who claims his opinions are actual facts from "inside sources"?

FTR - I would love for you to show me one post where I claimed "inside sources".  Easy to generalize my friend but those are words I have never used, unless you count today where it was in jest regarding Glennon's 8 pics.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FTR - I would love for you to show me one post where I claimed "inside sources".  Easy to generalize my friend but those are words I have never used, unless you count today where it was in jest regarding Glennon's 8 pics.

My apologies Miss Glennon. You've hinted, insinuated, and made it sound as if you did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My apologies Miss Glennon. You've hinted, insinuated, and made it sound as if you did.

Interpreting my posts like you did our desire to draft a QB in May I see.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice try. Now go have Mike tuck you in. It’s way past your bed time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Runs like hester, catches like sh1t.”Once he's in live game action, all the "baller" comments will die down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Runs like hester, catches like sh1t."Once he's in live game action, all the "baller" comments will die down.

Haters gonna hate.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“My apologies Miss Glennon. You’ve hinted, insinuated, and made it sound as if you did.”With you hanging on his every word.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not saying its going to happen one way or another, but you guys realize if Glennon comes out of camp as the starter, 10lb basically won the entire offseason on the boards.  We might run out of crow for you guys to eat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FTR - I would love for you to show me one post where I claimed "inside sources".  Easy to generalize my friend but those are words I have never used,

Does insider info mean info you've pulled out of your ass? Because I think that's all he's got.

Keep telling yourself that.

You have to love the "I did not use those specific words" defense

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t see Demps as a legit slot WR by any means but he can definitely be an asset to the team if he can win our KR/PR job and if Tedford can get him involved in stretch running plays/screens.Edwards starting at Guard is interesting. I mean, it's tough to decide if that's encouraging or scary. Probably a little of both.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FTR - I would love for you to show me one post where I claimed "inside sources".  Easy to generalize my friend but those are words I have never used,

Does insider info mean info you've pulled out of your ass? Because I think that's all he's got.

Keep telling yourself that.

You have to love the "I did not use those specific words" defense

Is that a defense?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not saying its going to happen one way or another, but you guys realize if Glennon comes out of camp as the starter, 10lb basically won the entire offseason on the boards.  We might run out of crow for you guys to eat.

Not really. All of the reports so far have indicated that McCown is clearly better than Glennon. Now, if in the course of the offseason and preseason it's clear that Glennon is playing better, and pulls ahead of McCown, then he should be the starter. The issue is that 10lb is claiming that he's aware of information that no one else has and that information indicates that Glennon is performing better than McCown.I'm not sure how he has the time to collect all the inside info and disseminate it to us peons on the Red Board, along with running his 100k+ a year gambling business, but the man must be an amazing multitasker.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Page is probably going to stick.  It baffled me how under utilized he was by the previous regime as this team lacked a slot guy badly.  Had they used Page more in conjunction with Wright things may have turned out better for the previous regime but that is the price you pay for making a mistake (blowing up the Bucs WR depth chart) and then not playing the new guys brought in to replace such players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not really. All of the reports so far have indicated that McCown is clearly better than Glennon. Now, if in the course of the offseason and preseason it's clear that Glennon is playing better, and pulls ahead of McCown, then he should be the starter. The issue is that 10lb is claiming that he's aware of information that no one else has and that information indicates that Glennon is performing better than McCown.I'm not sure how he has the time to collect all the inside info and disseminate it to us peons on the Red Board, along with running his 100k+ a year gambling business, but the man must be an amazing multitasker.

Once again, making up a storyline about me that is not true. All I ever "indicated" is that I didn't rely on Buc shills for my information on what's really going on.  There is a contagion associated with Buc fans that leads to most of them to not think for themselves, taking information at face value.  The pre-draft "Glennon is gone" prediction is that very thing on steroids.  Almost every local Bucs media outlet had us taking a QB in the draft when the information, available to every single one of them, made it clear as day that if the Bucs were to draft this class 1000 times, that they were never drafting a QB early.  This very same approach to predicting the QB race in Tampa can be used.  While I will not be upset, I will be shocked if Glennon is not the starter week one of the regular season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agreed with you about us not selecting a QB and I didn’t need to base that guess on wild insinuations that I had some sort of advanced knowledge that no one else had. I also didn’t need to resort to insults and aggressive language in order to have a differing opinion.If you want to be treated like a man, then start acting like one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

oh look! another whiny glennon thread.. fogging up any non-glennon football talk.  smdh.

Please wait…

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.