Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• PewterReportED

Keymaster

Who were the first-team guards for the Buccaneers on Thursday? Which cornerback continued to impress? Which Buccaneers were sidelined with injuries? Get all of the answers here. https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9854

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

11/12 – solid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good stuff. Both Offensive drives ended with field goals, though, I hate seeing that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One of those may have been an extra point, tho’… just sayin’.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buccaneer4ever, from what I picked up they only needed a field goal to win in todays situation. They let the clock run down 3 seconds on both drives before kicking the field goals.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buccaneer4ever, from what I picked up they only needed a field goal to win in todays situation. They let the clock run down 3 seconds on both drives before kicking the field goals.

That's cool. I just wish we were hearing about touchdowns. Still happy the Offense scored, don't get me wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

oh boy, lets see what that tricky Glennon-hating Ed has up his sleeve today

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now comes the break… This when every NFL fan holds their breath hoping no one does anything stupid for the next month. Denver,  you're on the clock.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How anyone can not want McCoy to be the anchor of this defense for the next 7 years is beyond me. The man shows ability, humility and leadership out of the wazoo.  Night and day compared to Suh.pay this man and keep him here forever

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How anyone can not want McCoy to be the anchor of this defense for the next 7 years is beyond me. The man shows ability, humility and leadership out of the wazoo.  Night and day compared to Suh.pay this man and keep him here forever

+  a billion

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon-hating? Here's a direct quote from the article."Glennon had a very good 11-on-11 session, finishing with 11 completions on 12 attempts."He was sharp today and he has been throughout camp. Not sure where the Glennon hate is at, but if you find it please let me know. I try my absolute best to touch on everything I see at camp and relay that to you guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon-hating? Here's a direct quote from the article."Glennon had a very good 11-on-11 session, finishing with 11 completions on 12 attempts."He was sharp today and he has been throughout camp. Not sure where the Glennon hate is at, but if you find it please let me know. I try my absolute best to touch on everything I see at camp and relay that to you guys.

lol, totally a joke Ed.  Great job, as usual.  We have a few Glennon fans on the board suggesting that you favored mccown in your reporting yesterday, so I was joking about that.  thanks for the report. keep up the good work

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol, totally a joke Ed.  Great job, as usual.  We have a few Glennon fans on the board suggesting that you favored mccown in your reporting yesterday, so I was joking about that.  thanks for the report. keep up the good work

Oh sorry VinBucFan lol. I haven't been that active on the boards lately so I didn't happen to see that discussion. Thank you for the kind words.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not even Ed could deny how Glennon was balling out yesterday !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still, tho’…

Tommy Streeter with a 10-yard TD catch and slam dunk on the crossbar. It was an awfully big celebration for a short toss from Mike Glennon. Somebody needs to tell Streeter that’s now against NFL rules.The all-important "Link?"

...and then the Kona truck showed up...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not even Ed could deny how Glennon was balling out yesterday !

lol

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.