Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• PewterReportED

Keymaster

The Buccaneers hit the practice fields at One Buc Place on Saturday, which would be the last chance that the 50 players had to make an impression on the coaching staff. Which player improved the most from Friday? What players caught the eye of the PewterReport.com staff? Get all of the answers here. https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9818

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Curious to see who emerges as our PR/KR. Seems Herron isn’t doing well at all. Might forces Page onto the roster over Owusu.  Demps of course, but with his injury history I would like to see a solid compitition between 3-4 guys. Cause you know……ST will win you 2 games…Right Lovie?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I’m hc, I’m keeping a boat load of speed stocked up.They might like one/two particular guys, but with speed guys..injuries happen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Curious to see who emerges as our PR/KR. Seems Herron isn't doing well at all. Might forces Page onto the roster over Owusu.  Demps of course, but with his injury history I would like to see a solid compitition between 3-4 guys. Cause you know......ST will win you 2 games...Right Lovie?

How is Herron not doing well?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Stroud ?@NFLSTROUD 4h#Bucs Smith on Herron: "He caught the ball better today than he did yesterday. I was a little concerned to say the least yesterday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Stroud ?@NFLSTROUD 4h#Bucs Smith on Herron: "He caught the ball better today than he did yesterday. I was a little concerned to say the least yesterday.

So says dr. Stroud though the pewter reports spoke of herron's first day in a different tone. Perhaps Stroud mailed in his story from his first hand perspective from  the awning by the lemonade stand?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So says dr. Stroud though the pewter reports spoke of herron's first day in a different tone. Perhaps Stroud mailed in his story from his first hand perspective from  the awning by the lemonade stand?

You can hear Lovie say it himself...http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Coach-Smith-Talks-to-the-Media/60dd2355-1ef2-4cac-8ef0-c6381cb61dd2

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First stroud is quoted as if this was his observation, and secondly lovie never says herron’s name in that clip he makes a general comment of punt returner…could of been any of the players if using this clip as a rebuttal in context to above

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First stroud is quoted as if this was his observation, and secondly lovie never says herron's name in that clip he makes a general comment of punt returner...could of been any of the players if using this clip as a rebuttal in context to above

Try again.  There was a question specifically about Herron.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

PR says Herron was balling out at wr. Lovie was talking about punt fielding . Herron won't be the punt returner anyway , Demps will

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First stroud is quoted as if this was his observation, and secondly lovie never says herron's name in that clip he makes a general comment of punt returner...could of been any of the players if using this clip as a rebuttal in context to above

Try again.  There was a question specifically about Herron.

Yeah, he was definitely talking about Herron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PR says Herron was balling out at wr. Lovie was talking about punt fielding . Herron won't be the punt returner anyway , Demps will

Exactly

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate to do this because of the link destination…http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=113358

DROP! 15-yard sideline route to Herron. “C’mon, Rob!” came from the coaching staff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

demps has never returned punts

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

demps has never returned punts

That's because Rainey did , while Demps handled the KO duties mostly....but he practiced it and is very capable.

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.