Viewing 39 reply threads

• Author

• LuckyLarry

Participant

ABuccs recent post questioning Glennon’s mobility had me questioning his skills.  But after watching this highlight video, maybe they should roll with Glennon.  The play at around the 40 second mark shows great mobility.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYK7vapUM4Q

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Underwood looked decent in this video too. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Which proves you can put together a video of any players best plays and make them look “decent”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeahhhh, i’m thinking more like “Deer in headlights”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deer can’t surf.  But Glennon can!  (so can Batman and Joker)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deers can't surf.

Deers?

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

The future is so bright I gotta wear shades.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the video.  It gives me the reminder of just how good Glennon is.  Sometimes with all the griping here you forget the positives.  He’s our guy moving forward.  The many trade inquiries from other General Managers should tell you how much interest there is in the guy.  I’ll value their opinion much more than idiot radio hosts or message board GMs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m just happy to re-kindle the Glennon hsyteria around here again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I gave your sig some air time in the video.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

I gave your sig some air time in the video.

Yes !! I love it !!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell, with some semblance of a pocket, he’s pretty darned decent.Give the young man time, I say...  Hilarious Batman, Robin and Joker segments added.  Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OK that sh!t was funny.  Props for a very creative way to dress up an already impressive highlight reel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shades of a young Peyton Manning

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

GLENNON 2016.He has my vote already.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Which proves you can put together a video of any players best plays and make them look "decent"

debbie-downer.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A comment to certainly stir up the natives around here...But I must say there was a couple movements when he was climbing the pocket that reminded me of the same guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A comment to certainly stir up the natives around here...But I must say there was a couple movements when he was climbing the pocket that reminded me of the same guy.

Yeah I used to live in Indy so I saw plenty Peyton. I was mostly joking, but he does have some of the same mannerisms. I think it's the way he stands in the pocket with those happy feet. Obviously, he's no where near Peyton between the ears, but he has the look for sure.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Peyton is a wonderful comparison .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Peyton is a wonderful comparison .

I bet Peyton can surf.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon is a baller. 19 TDS and 9 ints as a rookie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone with the motivation and time should  put together a video of all those ( painful to watch runs to the sideline looking like Ichabod Crane) If Glennon can stay in the pocket he can execute.  Get him running for the sideline and BAD things happen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone with the motivation and time should  put together a video of all those ( painful to watch runs to the sideline looking like Ichabod Crane) If Glennon can stay in the pocket he can execute.  Get him running for the sideline and BAD things happen.

So get an o-line that can block. I think I saw a few nice throws last season outside the pocket. Anyone else remember? Some on here forget this guy was a rookie last season. He was playing with 3rd string players and a confused coaching staff during the season and sill played well for a rookie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So get an o-line that can block. I think I saw a few nice throws last season outside the pocket. Anyone else remember?

All anyone needs to do is watch the video in this thread and they can see those throws. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yo is that Kelly Slater out there at quarterback? Because im seeing a dude whos just riding waves for days out there on the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So get an o-line that can block. I think I saw a few nice throws last season outside the pocket. Anyone else remember?

All anyone needs to do is watch the video in this thread and they can see those throws.

I was trying to be cordial, but yes the video does have such throws.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yo is that Kelly Slater out there at quarterback? Because im seeing a dude whos just riding waves for days out there on the field.

They both have huge feet.  Slater's feet almost take up the entire board.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIA5oCnbhHA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^Which one is Mike Glennon and which one is Kelly Slater? I cant tell the difference between the two. All I know is they both ride big big waves. Good observation on the large feet though larry it definitely helps them ride the waves

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I met Slater once at Sky Garden disco in Bali.  That club is awesome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can someone post the link I’m in my phone

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So get an o-line that can block. I think I saw a few nice throws last season outside the pocket. Anyone else remember? Some on here forget this guy was a rookie last season. He was playing with 3rd string players and a confused coaching staff during the season and sill played well for a rookie.

And rumor has it most games he was absolutely shit faced!  He had to be in order to get up the nerve to play behind that line.

Please wait…

• squirt1

Participant

Imagine what Glennon can do with our new playmakers on offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Imagine what McCown can do!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Java's 3rd log in....

Please wait…

• squirt1

Participant

Think of the numbers Glennon put up last year as a rookie with the lack of offensive talent on the team.  Now although McCown put up great numbers in Chicago, he did so with talent equal or greater than this year's bucs on offense.  Glennon's improvement over rookie year + skill position improvement = huge progress.If Glennon gets significant preseason time with the first unit watch out.

Please wait…

• squirt1

Participant

Java's 3rd log in....

I used to be real active on TBBB back when they were still around, never got around to making an account on another forum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Think of the numbers Glennon put up last year as a rookie with the lack of offensive talent on the team.  Now although McCown put up great numbers in Chicago, he did so with talent equal or greater than this year's bucs on offense.  Glennon's improvement over rookie year + skill position improvement = huge progress.If Glennon gets significant preseason time with the first unit watch out.

I doubt he will, considering McCown is the starter. Personally, since it seem like we're in "win now mode"; I'd rather roll with McCown. He seems to be the better option. Now, if Glennon outplays him, then that's another story. Albeit, a sad one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's one of those at the 50 second mark of that video.  He runs all the way to the sideline and throws a long TD pass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's one of those at the 50 second mark of that video.  He runs all the way to the sideline and throws a long TD pass.

Not quite to the sideline but he did square his shoulders and got the pass off properly.      That being said he remains one the most awkward QB's I have seen when he is running east and west.

Please wait…

• squirt1

Participant

Not quite to the sideline but he did square his shoulders and got the pass off properly.      That being said he remains one the most awkward QB's I have seen when he is running east and west.

If it works it doesn't have to be pretty.

Please wait…

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.