Viewing 54 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

I was thinking this thing out, and I have this hunch that Putin is going to One Up Obama, and offer Iraq Military Assistance to Iraq. The offer alone would instantly marginalize Obama (here) and make Putin look like a hero.(in Russia) It's classic Putin.  It would also make it look like if we did help, it's because Putin forced obamas hand.  Triple win for Putin.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Things are getting out hand.  We’ve watched Obama screw up long enough.  Obama is completely clueless how to handle International policy.  I think it may be time to do something urgent before we lose our foothold Internationally.  Impeachment should not be out of the question.  Guys like Putin have zero respect for Obama and the USA anymore. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Things are getting out hand.  We've watched Obama screw up long enough.  Obama is completely clueless how to handle International policy.  I think it may be time to do something urgent before we lose our foothold Internationally.  Impeachment should not be out of the question.  Guys like Putin have zero respect for Obama and the USA anymore.

Godzilla-facepalm.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Iran will step in and “help”. Obama is "considering his options" which means that by the time he makes a decision the war will be over. Not only does Obama not know what he is doing, he can't make a decision as long as he has a hole in his ass. He is to command and control what Schiano was to in game adjustments.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Iran will step in and "help". Obama is "considering his options" which means that by the time he makes a decision the war will be over. Not only does Obama not know what he is doing, he can't make a decision as long as he has a hole in his ass. He is to command and control what Schiano was to in game adjustments.

So you are saying he should send troops back?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Things are getting out hand.  We've watched Obama screw up long enough.  Obama is completely clueless how to handle International policy.  I think it may be time to do something urgent before we lose our foothold Internationally.  Impeachment should not be out of the question.  Guys like Putin have zero respect for Obama and the USA anymore.

Godzilla-facepalm.jpg

What would you classify as the current administration's top 3 or 4 foreign policy successes?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Admittedly, I see things very different than 99% of people.  I’m not complaining, it’s served me well in life, because I do try to always look deeper than most into every situation, or at the very least, from a unique perspective. Because that’s where most fantastic solutions are hiding.Here's mine.  We need to stay completely away from all of this...no bombs, not troops certainly, and no support of any kind.Here's why...  Iran and Isis are about to get into a huge fight.  They are BOTH our enemies.  Let them kill each other off for the next six months, then re-assess.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I can give you that reassessment ahead of time – the winner is now entrenched in Iraq.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I can give you that reassessment ahead of time - the winner is now entrenched in Iraq.

Did you never read the Art of War?  whoever that winner is, we obliterate later.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can give you that reassessment ahead of time - the winner is now entrenched in Iraq.

There are no winners in this war. No matter how many terrorists you kill, another will take its place. It is a cultural and philosophy issue and that can't be killed with a gun.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Godzilla-facepalm.jpg

What would you classify as the current administration's top 3 or 4 foreign policy successes?

All of us Americans can b@tch forever about the past and current administration. At the same time, the most Americans usually see troops on TV and in parades. I think that is success compared to what people around the world experience.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Godzilla-facepalm.jpg

All of us Americans can b@tch forever about the past and current administration. At the same time, the most Americans usually see troops on TV and in parades. I think that is success compared to what people around the world experience.

Ok, so staying out of conflicts. Fair enough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Iran will step in and "help". Obama is "considering his options" which means that by the time he makes a decision the war will be over. Not only does Obama not know what he is doing, he can't make a decision as long as he has a hole in his ass. He is to command and control what Schiano was to in game adjustments.

Yes. If you don't want Iraq to fall or basically be integrated into Iran. Special Forces forward observers and Apache Squadrons, Naval and Airforce assess etc and bomb the crap out of them. It doesn't have to be combat divisions. Let the Iraqi's do the footwork but provide them with the heavy assets and expertise they lack.If you can't bring yourself to do that then at least come out and say the Iraqi's are on the own. The problem is Obama wants to say just that IMO, but he also knows that if he sh*ts on one more ally in that manner the US will have no friends left in the world. Nobody, and I mean nobody will think they can rely on the US no matter what the situation.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

There are no winners in this war. No matter how many terrorists you kill, another will take its place. It is a cultural and philosophy issue and that can't be killed with a gun.

We heard that about the Japanese and the Nazi's too.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

For those of you who don’t know what’s going on, this splinter al queda group (called ISIS) who even al queda calls “too cruel”,  is lead by a guy we already had in jail and was let go.  When we had him in prison, he was being supervised by a Guard Unit out of upper NY state. Upon his transfer to Iraqi solders when we were leaving Iraq, he told the US guards, “I’ll see you in New York”.  Iraq then “forgave” him, and let him go. Now he is rolling through Iraq like butter, and killing thousands of Iraqis.  He also has rolled several Iraq banks, and already has in his possession 2Billion dollars, and most of the brand new armored vehicles and weapons caches we gave Iraq.  So far, every town they enter results in the local military surrender without firing a shot.  Then they are summarily executed. These armies outnumber the ISIS terrorists ten to one, yet they all drop to their knees and put down their guns when ISIS rolls in.A Caliphate is being established. My own personal opinion beyond all this, is Biblical. There is ten times the anger there was in WW2 already.  This planet is soon to see their maker.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let them have Iraq.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish Obama and Bush haters would realize it’s usually congress.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish Obama and Bush haters would realize it's usually congress.

Not usually...it is congress!It amazes me the amount of "informed" scholars that begin their elaborate assessment on the ills of America with "if Obummer".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish Obama and Bush haters would realize it's usually congress.

Not usually...it is congress!It amazes me the amount of "informed" scholars that begin their elaborate assessment on the ills of America with "if Obummer".

I got "into" politics during Bush's second term and it shocked me how much everyone shit on him. Like him personally as a human being. Needless to say, the "obummer" crap has depleted my supply of facepalms

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For those of you who don't know what's going on, this splinter al queda group (called ISIS) who even al queda calls "too cruel",  is lead by a guy we already had in jail and was let go.  When we had him in prison, he was being supervised by a Guard Unit out of upper NY state. Upon his transfer to Iraqi solders when we were leaving Iraq, he told the US guards, "I'll see you in New York".  Iraq then "forgave" him, and let him go. Now he is rolling through Iraq like butter, and killing thousands of Iraqis.  He also has rolled several Iraq banks, and already has in his possession 2Billion dollars, and most of the brand new armored vehicles and weapons caches we gave Iraq.  So far, every town they enter results in the local military surrender without firing a shot.  Then they are summarily executed. These armies outnumber the ISIS terrorists ten to one, yet they all drop to their knees and put down their guns when ISIS rolls in.A Caliphate is being established. My own personal opinion beyond all this, is Biblical. There is ten times the anger there was in WW2 already.  This planet is soon to see their maker.

I was waiting for someone to finally mention this. Anything involving the middle east these days, I look at from the perspective of the coming Gog and Magog war. Russia will attack Israel, it's only a matter of time. Many Christians believe the natural gas Israel recently discovered will be the "hook in the jaws" the Bible talks about that will cause Russia to attack Israel. Maybe, who knows. But I could also see Russia attacking Israel as retribution against us for any number of reasons, perhaps an event that's soon to unfold. Russia is already allies with many of the Islamic nations surrounding Israel, nations that all want to see Israel (and us) wiped off the map.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For those of you who don't know what's going on, this splinter al queda group (called ISIS) who even al queda calls "too cruel",  is lead by a guy we already had in jail and was let go.  When we had him in prison, he was being supervised by a Guard Unit out of upper NY state. Upon his transfer to Iraqi solders when we were leaving Iraq, he told the US guards, "I'll see you in New York".  Iraq then "forgave" him, and let him go. Now he is rolling through Iraq like butter, and killing thousands of Iraqis.  He also has rolled several Iraq banks, and already has in his possession 2Billion dollars, and most of the brand new armored vehicles and weapons caches we gave Iraq.  So far, every town they enter results in the local military surrender without firing a shot.  Then they are summarily executed. These armies outnumber the ISIS terrorists ten to one, yet they all drop to their knees and put down their guns when ISIS rolls in.A Caliphate is being established. My own personal opinion beyond all this, is Biblical. There is ten times the anger there was in WW2 already.  This planet is soon to see their maker.

I was waiting for someone to finally mention this. Anything involving the middle east these days, I look at from the perspective of the coming Gog and Magog war. Russia will attack Israel, it's only a matter of time. Many Christians believe the natural gas Israel recently discovered will be the "hook in the jaws" the Bible talks about that will cause Russia to attack Israel. Maybe, who knows. But I could also see Russia attacking Israel as retribution against us for any number of reasons, perhaps an event that's soon to unfold. Russia is already allies with many of the Islamic nations surrounding Israel, nations that all want to see Israel (and us) wiped off the map.

My religious holy book says otherwise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here's the tolerance you liberals are known for.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I can live with that.  If I’m wrong….no big whoop.  if he’s wrong, unspeakably bad future for him and I’m golden.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is nothing another 10 year police occupation can’t fix.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

It may be more close to a Generational War.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes. If you don't want Iraq to fall or basically be integrated into Iran. Special Forces forward observers and Apache Squadrons, Naval and Airforce assess etc and bomb the crap out of them. It doesn't have to be combat divisions. Let the Iraqi's do the footwork but provide them with the heavy assets and expertise they lack.If you can't bring yourself to do that then at least come out and say the Iraqi's are on the own. The problem is Obama wants to say just that IMO, but he also knows that if he sh*ts on one more ally in that manner the US will have no friends left in the world. Nobody, and I mean nobody will think they can rely on the US no matter what the situation.

We have already done that for 10 years. Why would this time be any different? FYI....Marines were deployed from Lejeune to the Persion Gulf (sp?). That crap about nobody relying on us is nonsense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn't indicate tolerance or intolerance. Hallucinating much?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're obviously mocking the Bible with your previous comment. This is another example of you being too stupid to realize how transparent you are. You're just a child though, so I guess I should have patience with you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're obviously mocking the Bible with your previous comment. This is another example of you being too stupid to realize how transparent you are. You're just a child though, so I guess I should have patience with you.

giphy.gif

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“Let the Iraqi’s do the footwork…”It would appear that the only footwork they are suited for is running away.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

She can solve the problem with the Iraq’s.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you think the bible has credibility and the koran, the vedas, the tipitaka and the torah don't then you need to take a step back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you think the bible has credibility and the koran, the vedas, the tipitaka and the torah don't then you need to take a step back.

If you aren't aware that the Torah is just part of the OT of the Bible, you need to step back. Whatever that means.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you aren't aware that the Torah is just part of the OT of the Bible, you need to step back. Whatever that means.

Yes I'm aware of that. Instead of ignoring my point, you could acknowledge that Jews don't believe in the NT and thus that makes Judaism a different religion that believes different things.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes I'm aware of that. Instead of ignoring my point, you could acknowledge that Jews don't believe in the NT and thus that makes Judaism a different religion that believes different things.

I'm not ignoring your point, you aren't making one. I'm a Christian, you clearly aren't. That's the end of the debate. Nothing I say will convince you of anything, and given your comment about the Torah, it's clear you have a very poor grasp of Christianity. You attacked the credibility of the Bible, not the NT. I'm 100 percent positive you didn't know the Torah was part of the OT, I'm also 100 percent positive you'll never admit it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not ignoring your point, you aren't making one. I'm a Christian, you clearly aren't. That's the end of the debate. Nothing I say will convince you of anything, and given your comment about the Torah, it's clear you have a very poor grasp of Christianity. You attacked the credibility of the Bible, not the NT. I'm 100 percent positive you didn't know the Torah was part of the OT, I'm also 100 percent positive you'll never admit it.

I'm 100 percent positive you're wrong. The point I'm making is. Why have all this belief in one holy book when there are so many? Why are the others wrong? Maybe the NT is garbage and the OT was right all along.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm 100 percent positive you're wrong. The point I'm making is. Why have all this belief in one holy book when there are so many? Why are the others wrong? Maybe the NT is garbage and the OT was right all along.

Again you prove you don't know what you're talking about. The Torah doesn't contradict the NT, Christians technically use the Torah too. Show me a "holy book" with the history of the Bible, and we can talk. Jesus was a real human who did things only God could do, this isn't disputed. The difference is how people justified what they were seeing, many thought he was performing miracles with the help of demons. The OT has many prophecy's about Jesus that were fulfilled in the NT, over a hundred of them. There is no other "holy book" with that kind of record. By your logic, because Scientology exists it must be taken seriously. My post was about current events and how they align with Bible prophecy, I'm not sure why you take issue with it. If you don't agree, cool, but what difference did you think that was going to make with me? You're clearly just looking to argue, you don't ask questions because you care about the answer, you ask because you want to mock. That's fine, by doing so you're just fulfilling more Bible prophecy. Hopefully one day soon you get over your irrational hatred for Christianity, or at the very least you attempt to actually learn about it before you offer up an opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus was a real human who did things only God could do, this isn't disputed.

Yikes

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again you prove you don't know what you're talking about. The Torah doesn't contradict the NT, Christians technically use the Torah too. Show me a "holy book" with the history of the Bible, and we can talk. Jesus was a real human who did things only God could do, this isn't disputed. The difference is how people justified what they were seeing, many thought he was performing miracles with the help of demons. The OT has many prophecy's about Jesus that were fulfilled in the NT, over a hundred of them. There is no other "holy book" with that kind of record. By your logic, because Scientology exists it must be taken seriously. My post was about current events and how they align with Bible prophecy, I'm not sure why you take issue with it. If you don't agree, cool, but what difference did you think that was going to make with me? You're clearly just looking to argue, you don't ask questions because you care about the answer, you ask because you want to mock. That's fine, by doing so you're just fulfilling more Bible prophecy. Hopefully one day soon you get over your irrational hatred for Christianity, or at the very least you attempt to actually learn about it before you offer up an opinion.

All I said was that my holy book says otherwise and you got offended. I've shown zero hate for christianity. Also by my logic, no holy book should be taken seriously. However, many of the morals and lessons from the legends and stories should be taken seriously. Living in Alabama has afforded me many opportunities to learn from the storied Jesus. You, however, are not acting much like him. I'd say I'm more christ like than you without subscribing to the organized religion ;P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yikes

I guess Buddha was a real human who did things only God could do and that isn't disputed either. Right? ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I said was that my holy book says otherwise and you got offended. I've shown zero hate for christianity. Also by my logic, no holy book should be taken seriously. However, many of the morals and lessons from the legends and stories should be taken seriously. Living in Alabama has afforded me many opportunities to learn from the storied Jesus. You, however, are not acting much like him. I'd say I'm more christ like than you without subscribing to the organized religion ;P

You're serious with this? You're attempting to belittle the significance and validity of the Bible and that's "christ like"? Please tell me you're joking. What is your holy book and what does it say about the topic I responded to? You were being genuine right? This should be easy for you to answer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yikes

An atheist who disagrees with me? Can you tell how shocked I am?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're serious with this? You're attempting to belittle the significance and validity of the Bible and that's "christ like"? Please tell me you're joking. What is your holy book and what does it say about the topic I responded to? You were being genuine right? This should be easy for you to answer.

Where you're purposefully lying and distorting what I say whilst getting angry. I'm being cheeky and nice. I don't remember Jesus being an angry liar. But maybe that's one of the many mistranslations throughout the ages I've missed.My holy book is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I don't think the middle east even exists anymore in the book.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where you're purposefully lying and distorting what I say whilst getting angry. I'm being cheeky and nice. I don't remember Jesus being an angry liar. But maybe that's one of the many mistranslations throughout the ages I've missed.My holy book is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I don't think the middle east even exists anymore in the book.

What am I lying about? Do you mean my statement that you don't know what you're talking about? That's not a lie it's fact. Your exact quote:"Maybe the NT is garbage and the OT was right all along."Do you honestly not see how flawed that statement is? If you had any knowledge whatsoever about the Bible, you wouldn't have said that. You singled my post out and attempted to attack the credibility of the Bible and Christianity, you made multiple statements that revealed you don't really have a great deal of knowledge on the subject, and when called out on it you immediately resorted to playing the victim. Grow up.If you're going to launch an unprovoked attack on someones religion, be man enough to stand behind what you say. I responded the way I did because it was very obvious (and has since been proven true) that you don't have a holy book, that you were simply looking for an argument and looking to mock. My post had absolutely nothing to do with you, yet you felt the need to make this about you and turn yourself into a victim. I'm not going to put up with someone telling me they are "Christ like" in saying that the Bible means nothing. If I were a Muslim would you be attacking the Koran like this? No, you wouldn't. Because in America it's only acceptable to bash on Christianity. So stop being a hypocrite and don't direct any more posts my way if the goal is to incite an argument, I'm pretty certain that's an offense that has gotten more than a few posters banned.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

The followers of the Torah view Jesus as a false prophet. Only one side can be right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like. Tim Tebow....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The followers of the Torah view Jesus as a false prophet. Only one side can be right.

Ozy, saw you driving yesterday with a dachshund on your lap? Didn't picture you as a dachshund type.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And this thread has turned into why I consider religion to be a farce."Religion promotes peace, harmony and goodwill to all mankind with a sense of being at one with the world.... Unless you disagree with my personal interpretation of my religion, then I'll fight a man. HOW DARE THEY!?"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And this thread has turned into why I consider religion to be a farce."Religion promotes peace, harmony and goodwill to all mankind with a sense of being at one with the world.... Unless you disagree with my personal interpretation of my religion, then I'll fight a man. HOW DARE THEY!?"

That's because of a small but very loud minority, many of whom are dealing with their own issues.  Some hyper-religious Christians are not very Christian when it comes to dealing with people of differing views

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What am I lying about? Do you mean my statement that you don't know what you're talking about? That's not a lie it's fact. Your exact quote:"Maybe the NT is garbage and the OT was right all along."Do you honestly not see how flawed that statement is? If you had any knowledge whatsoever about the Bible, you wouldn't have said that. You singled my post out and attempted to attack the credibility of the Bible and Christianity, you made multiple statements that revealed you don't really have a great deal of knowledge on the subject, and when called out on it you immediately resorted to playing the victim. Grow up.If you're going to launch an unprovoked attack on someones religion, be man enough to stand behind what you say. I responded the way I did because it was very obvious (and has since been proven true) that you don't have a holy book, that you were simply looking for an argument and looking to mock. My post had absolutely nothing to do with you, yet you felt the need to make this about you and turn yourself into a victim. I'm not going to put up with someone telling me they are "Christ like" in saying that the Bible means nothing. If I were a Muslim would you be attacking the Koran like this? No, you wouldn't. Because in America it's only acceptable to bash on Christianity. So stop being a hypocrite and don't direct any more posts my way if the goal is to incite an argument, I'm pretty certain that's an offense that has gotten more than a few posters banned.

I haven't attacked anything, but I think the bible and koran are equally fallible. You seem like a very angry and defensive person. Also like Illu said "The followers of the Torah view Jesus as a false prophet. Only one side can be right."And Jesus' death meant the end of the OT laws.Funny that this agnostic heathen knows more about your religion than you do. I guess it makes sense though. I was brought up in it and learned enough about it to realize how silly it is. You're still trying to get there ;P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's because of a small but very loud minority, many of whom are dealing with their own issues.  Some hyper-religious Christians are not very Christian when it comes to dealing with people of differing views

I've lived in Alabama my entire life and if a lifelong christian finds out you're not one of them they think there's something inherently wrong with you. You have to actually lie and pretend you're christian in a lot of job settings and social settings.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Invading Iraq caused all this. Saddam kept stability in the region and once he was ousted it was over for Iraq. Those people are never going to be peaceful. Let them keep killing each other. Addition by subtraction.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Invading Iraq caused all this. Saddam kept stability in the region and once he was ousted it was over for Iraq. Those people are never going to be peaceful. Let them keep killing each other. Addition by subtraction.

But then how could we have great access to those oil fields?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've lived in Alabama my entire life and if a lifelong christian finds out you're not one of them they think there's something inherently wrong with you. You have to actually lie and pretend you're christian in a lot of job settings and social settings.

the overwhelming majority of Christians are not like those in Alabama and not like Escobar

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the overwhelming majority of Christians are not like those in Alabama and not like Escobar

I want to believe that buthttp://www.religionnews.com/2014/05/20/americans-willing-vote-atheist-president/However it is getting better :)

Please wait…

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.