Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Winston when he was with the Bucs?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Pat’s not that bad.

• Runole

Participant

Pat’s not that bad.

11 turnovers in 7 games? JMO but he is going that direction. Like Winston he is trying too hard looking for the Homerun for the fans “Ooohs and ahhs”. Did see you how he threw that incompletion/interception? unbelievable! LOL

• theknees

Participant

Mahomes is playing like any QB with no Oline and a marginalized running game. You see Winston winning without any receivers in NO. Mahomes was never as good as many mande him out to be. He’s good, but he’s nowhere near all time.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Mahomes is still really good but feel like the book is out a little more after what we were able to do and now some other teams know what to do. They rely on good protection and then precision which both hasnt been there for them/mahomes. I wouldnt bet against them getting things together when they need to. Howevor they arent doing themselves favors with these early losses.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

11 turnovers in 7 games?

Winston had 17 turnovers in his last 7 games with us.

Again, not even close.

Thank God we rid our franchise from that.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You see Winston winning without any receivers in NO.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You and all the stans said “he made” the receivers here in Tampa.

Weird how that narrative has magically changed.

It’s almost as if a lot of Winston’s gaudy yardage numbers were due to the scheme and receivers.

• theknees

Participant

You see Winston winning without any receivers in NO.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You and all the stans said “he made” the receivers here in Tampa.

Weird how that narrative has magically changed.

It’s almost as if a lot of Winston’s gaudy yardage numbers were due to the scheme and receivers.

Man…

Not good.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Mahomes is playing like any QB with no Oline and a marginalized running game. You see Winston winning without any receivers in NO. Mahomes was never as good as many mande him out to be. He’s good, but he’s nowhere near all time.

Winston is 29th in pass attempts. He literally has made less than half the attempts of Brady. Yet he leads the league, per the announcers on the broadcast, in off-target passes. Sounds like the same old Jameis to me. Nothing last night said anything but game manager who isn’t even accurate enough to be good at it.

• theknees

Participant

Winston is 29th in pass attempts. He literally has made less than half the attempts of Brady. Yet he leads the league, per the announcers on the broadcast, in off-target passes. Sounds like the same old Jameis to me. Nothing last night said anything but game manager who isn’t even accurate enough to be good at it.

The part of him leading the league in off target passing is a complete lie. But cool, continue to believe the Saints have no shot with him.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The part of him leading the league in off target passing is a complete lie.

Prove it

• TCB2W!

Participant

The part of him leading the league in off target passing is a complete lie.

Prove it

You know, I wasn’t going to go by an announcer, so I did look it up myself.

His on-target passing is close to the bottom. Only Justin Fields (rookie), Zach Wilson (rookie), Tagovailoa (who even Dolphins fans don’t want), and Baker Mayfield has lower on-target attempts. We already know how a lot of board members feel about Mayfield. Not a good group to be in, and even Danny Dimes is more accurate. Ouch.

Catchable balls he was better at 82.7. That puts him above Justin Fields, Lance, Lawrence, Heinicke, Mills, Mayfield, Tagovailoa, and Aaron Rodgers? Worse than Daniel Jones and Zach Wilson. Hey you can say Winston is better than Rodgers at something. Still going to argue he is accurate?

• TCB2W!

Participant

My point is he is worse than Daniel Jones in accuracy yet you act like he fixed all those problems.

2019 off-target 27.9%
      2021 off-target 28.1%

2019 sack% 6.6%
      2021 sack% 6.7%

Wait, I thought our OLine sucked and the Saints have a stout line. Huh….weird.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Winston is awful. The Seahawks D is one of the worst in the league.

He was off most of the night until Kamara (one of those “no weapons”) gave him the YAC help.

He has an offensive genius as his coach, an good o-line, and an elite RB.

And now he is simply an inaccurate game manager.

Looking forward to his utter demise this weekend.

I know who I’m rooting for… some here will clearly be conflicted

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You know, I wasn’t going to go by an announcer, so I did look it up myself.

That wasn’t directed at you, my friend.

But, solid follow up response.

Much to the chagrin of the Doak Dorks and the Winston stans…aka…the seedy underbelly of the Bucs fan base.

• Runole

Participant

Mahomes is still really good but feel like the book is out a little more after what we were able to do and now some other teams know what to do. They rely on good protection and then precision which both hasnt been there for them/mahomes. I wouldnt bet against them getting things together when they need to. Howevor they arent doing themselves favors with these early losses.

agree

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Future goat! Lawl

• theknees

Participant

Not promising.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Not promising.

Yet better than our last QB.

Weird…

• theknees

Participant

About to find out which team is better.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

We already know the Bucs have the better QB.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bucs are the better team.

Without Brees’ elite mid range accuracy, and Taysom Hill extending drives on 3rd/4th and short, this offense is at the mercy of aimless Jameis.

Looking forward to bitch slapping him, even with a secondary torn to shred with injuries

• garfield

Participant

Lol, the Bucs are clearly better than a Saints team that got dominated by a fraudulent Panthers team and the damn Giants. Thankfully the Bucs have a lot of games with weak QBs and rookie QBs to mask the secondary injuries. Jameis isn’t good enough to take advantage of the Bucs this weekend. Go to Saintsreport, even the fans there think he blows chunks.

• theknees

Participant

Lol, the Bucs are clearly better than a Saints team that got dominated by a fraudulent Panthers team and the damn Giants. Thankfully the Bucs have a lot of games with weak QBs and rookie QBs to mask the secondary injuries. Jameis isn’t good enough to take advantage of the Bucs this weekend. Go to Saintsreport, even the fans there think he blows chunks.

I guess we will see on Sunday. It’s weird…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.