Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• nick168

Participant

I know the New Jersey is similar to the old ones he wore .. but they are slightly different .. wondering if they sell Alstott in the New Jersey that was released

• BucBalla85

Participant

You can just do the custom name on the back with Alstott 40 and you’re set! I don’t blame your either. A train was a beast. First bucs jersey I owned was his.

• mdarby215

Participant

If you have enough money, you can get anything you want.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Definitely gonna get me a white Sapp #99, anyone have a link for the custom new jerseys? All I see is custom pewter jerseys for women..

• Bucko40

Participant

You will have to wait until NFL Shop offers the Custom Jersey feature for the Bucs on their site. I’ve been waiting for Mike Evans or Devin White Jerseys to become available. So far no custom feature and only limited player Jerseys (Brady, Gronk, Godwin, JPP) available in Men’s sizes.

• seekpar

Participant

Seems like these vendors are missing out on a shitload of sales. My guess is their suppliers are affected by the pandemic. As the others said, they will eventually begin to offer other players’ jerseys, and custom jerseys.

• m_j

Participant

You can just do the custom name on the back with Alstott 40 and you’re set! I don’t blame your either. A train was a beast. First bucs jersey I owned was his.

still the only one I ever bought, way back in 2001

OK, I got signed mr.brooks jersey for my 50th, but that was present and you can‘t wear it, you can only display it in a mancave anyway :-)

• GermCanBuc

Participant

Any word on if/when the alternate Vapor Elite jerseys would become available? I only see the home and away jerseys. Or are they available at the team store at the stadium if they’ve opened up?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.