Viewing 36 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

'Johnny Jet Ski' shows off his hands while riding the waves April 20th  2014    9:44pm ET Fox Sports jff_zps6293d5f9.jpgJoe Robbins / Getty Images North America Is there anything Johnny Football can't do? OK, now he's just showing off, right? We're just a few weeks from the NFL Draft and Johnny Manziel is spending his time enjoying some water sports. Specifically, he's on vacation and riding a jet ski. But come on, that alone is boring. Why not take it up a notch? The young quarterback showed off his athletic ability recently, as he hopped on his jet ski and caught a pass while seemingly going full speed. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF1wUampSTkThose are some impressive hands. And what concentration! Now, let's see if that catch will turn him into a guaranteed first-round pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t wait for the 24 hour coverage of him taking a crap and sleeping.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Beating LSU comes to mind…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Read a defense. He sure can run in circles until his wide receivers get open or just take off for a 60 yarder like no ones business but one doesn’t last long in the nfl doing that

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I got another : Confirmed he can’t dunk….Midget…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Link?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Link for not dunking ? I’ve posted the hilarious gif many times.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looked like he was throwing down some nasty dunks in videos I saw of him recently.  Dude is a good at whatever he does.  Lucky bastard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was not on a 10 foot rim. Lol!!If you want to see him on a 10 rim I can post it again when I'm not on wap2. Kid isn't even close.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Garbage like this is why Teddy is now considered the #3 QB and Manziel the #1. JFF may be able to develop into a good QB but anyone who takes him thinking he’s going to “just win” from day one is living in some kind of dream world. He is not a NFL ready passer, period. He’s Cam Newton missing 6 inches, 50 pounds and with 75% of his arm. Cam can win games, as we saw, with an elite defense and effective run game. He can throw for a bunch of yards as we saw in his rookie year but is prone to turnovers. They’ve managed how much they ask him to do and he’s won more but only behind a very strong defense and run game. Put him on a poor team and ask him to pass to win and he won’t happen. Russell Wilson is growing on me, but he isn't nearly as effective on the Bucs as he was on the Seahawks. It is what it is.At this point I'm sure JFF gets drafted before Teddy but Teddy, IMO, is far more ready for the NFL passing game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Because he was feet away from a rim and his arm looked close to the net?  Depth?They have done some talk about those, and common consensus is that he can dunk.  So your "confirmation" is yet another acknowledgment of your ignorance.  Like we needed any more of that.Now have yourself a good day!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can’t give birth to a newborn baby.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Read a defense. He sure can run in circles until his wide receivers get open or just take off for a 60 yarder like no ones business but one doesn't last long in the nfl doing that

Most college Qbs don't read a defense anymore. All spread O bs...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol @ how gullible Finky is.No wonder you lose so often.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He hasn’t won a championship at any level of football… or stood in my kitchen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was not on a 10 foot rim. Lol!!If you want to see him on a 10 rim I can post it again when I'm not on wap2. Kid isn't even close.

It looked like a 10ft rim to me

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hmm – me toohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5jb9IpHklE

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I personally don’t care if he can dunk our not. I’ll let that slide if he gets us W’s  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I personally don't care if he can dunk our not. I'll let that slide if he gets us W's  ::)

If he can dunk we should draft him. If he cant then pass. If he can windmill dunk then we should trade up to pick 1 and take him.If he can, and we do take him, then we should have a dunk off between him and McCown for the starting job. Maybe Glennon will compete and surprise everyone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chuck Norris reincarnated around here sometimes…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1398088807950.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1398088807950.png

If you look at this pic for more than 5 seconds Chris Hansen will appear in the room.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doloris is a PERFECT screen name.  Just a whiny biatch.And again, he loses hard.Total moron.  I think the smarter posters here see Doloris for what he is...an instigating troll.  He mad all the time, bites styles...go play minecraft or terraria or whatever losers like you do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude is a good at whatever he does.  Lucky bastard.

Quotes like this are why people compare Manziel to Tebow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1398088807950.png

If you look at this pic for more than 5 seconds Chris Hansen will appear in the room.

This made me laugh...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

common consensus is that he can dunk

johnnyroundball.gifThe consensus is that Boid loses....again .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol ^

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

I told you guy’s Johnny Rides the Wave

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hear his dad said he couldn’t hold his licker…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have seen that before, and he does not appear to have any "up's"But whatever, even Donald Penn could dunk, but that didn't make him a starting QB in the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have seen that before, and he does not appear to have any "up's"But whatever, even Donald Penn could dunk, but that didn't make him a starting QB in the NFL.

If he had an opportunity he very well may have been an amazing starting QB. He most likely would have seeing how he could indeed dunk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does anyone know if he graduated?  Can’t find that on the interweb…  Sports Management.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is there anything Johnny Football can’t do ? Stay out of the media spotlight for 1 day?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can’t ride roller coasters….you have to be taller than the line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope you guys aren’t taking dunking and jetski tricks as any kind of skill…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can’t use the men’s urinals. He has to use the little boys one on the end that’s lower to the ground.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can't ride roller coasters....you have to be taller than the line.

made me laugh, thanks...

Please wait…

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.