Monday, September 23, 2019

Is Winston worth 5 years 150 million?

This topic contains 104 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Roy May. 26, 2019 at 2:23 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • Author

Morgan
    Participant

Good god no. Hell no. Final season for Jaboo.

If the Bucs were planning on 2019 being Winston’s last season, he’d already be gone.

his replacement is playing in college

+1
    Rating: -2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

-------------------------------------------
    Following the Bucs since 1981

buc_boi
    Participant

Still all ears fellas, How’s faking an injury not quitting on your team?

Wait when was this injury faked and where’s your proof?

Siants game when he fought Lattimore.

Proof is all over youtube

Dude, I had to go back to watch the video because I didn’t remember Winston fighting. He fingered Lattimore in the back of the head. Evans was the one fighting. Stop making shit up.

And how many yards onto he field did our injured QB have to travel to tap/fight Lattimore???

But y’all is right, I’m just making shit up.

Mind boggling y’all, seriously! Lol

+2
    Rating: 0. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

buc_boi
    Participant

If he can fight through his injury he can play through it.

His ego took a month to heal

+2
    Rating: -1. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...

bodydenny
    Participant

Lol

Then you people can explain Winston’s too hurt to help his team win, but not too hurt to pick fights, if it’s not Winston quitting on his team?

I’m all ears.
    Trent Dilfer did the same thing in the playoffs vs the Rams. Dre Bly was strutting with an INT in front of the bench and Dilfer threw the sling off (broken collarbone) and went after him.

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

We know, dipshit.

We know…

+1
    Rating: -4. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...

kegan
    Participant

If Winston pushes for a contract like that he is saying money is important and  I’m fine with playing on a losing team.  One of the reasons that New England has won so many super bowls is that Tom Brady has not demanded to get paid what he’s truly worth.  If Winston get his $150 million…he’s ready to eat a lot of “L”.

+4
    Rating: +3. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...

dexmonkey
    Participant

If Winston pushes for a contract like that he is saying money is important and I’m fine with playing on a losing team. One of the reasons that New England has won so many super bowls is that Tom Brady has not demanded to get paid what he’s truly worth. If Winston get his $150 million…he’s ready to eat a lot of “L”.

i guess Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers are gonna eat a lot of L’s too. Dak , Wentz, Goff, Mahomes as well

i get where you’re going but Brady is the only QB in the league taking team friendly deals like that. hes also not hurting for money and happens to have a wife that makes more in a year than him which is extra crazy

im not gonna fault a guy for trying to cash in, theres no reason not to try to set yourself up for life while you can. it is what the market is and the QB salary has become incredibly bloated

you cant honestly sit there and tell me you would say “give me 20mil when the offer is 30mil” . it would be foolish of you especially in a sport where you’re 1 snap away from retirement

+5
    Rating: +4. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  dexmonkey.

buc_boi
    Participant

We know, dipshit.

We know…

Now you’re saying Winston wasnt on the field… Lol

ADG at it again.

+2
    Rating: -1. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...

The Anomaly
    Participant

They would never have drafted a QB with our fragile bitch at QB.  Arians refused to resign Harvard because they didnt want the bitch looking over his shoulder.  That is a direct quote.  Idiots.

+5
    Rating: +1. From 9 votes.
    Please wait...

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

We know, dipshit.

We know…

Now you’re saying Winston wasnt on the field… Lol

ADG at it again.

Weaker than you in a gym.

Still waiting on how many picks he threw to Lattimore that game.

So strange how you keep ducking that question.

Rating: -1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

If Winston pushes for a contract like that he is saying money is important and I’m fine with playing on a losing team. One of the reasons that New England has won so many super bowls is that Tom Brady has not demanded to get paid what he’s truly worth. If Winston get his $150 million…he’s ready to eat a lot of “L”.

i guess Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers are gonna eat a lot of L’s too. Dak , Wentz, Goff, Mahomes as well

i get where you’re going but Brady is the only QB in the league taking team friendly deals like that. hes also not hurting for money and happens to have a wife that makes more in a year than him which is extra crazy

im not gonna fault a guy for trying to cash in, theres no reason not to try to set yourself up for life while you can. it is what the market is and the QB salary has become incredibly bloated

you cant honestly sit there and tell me you would say “give me 20mil when the offer is 30mil” . it would be foolish of you especially in a sport where you’re 1 snap away from retirement

Spot on about Brady.

He’s an anomaly.

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

Roy
    Participant

Good god no. Hell no. Final season for Jaboo.

If the Bucs were planning on 2019 being Winston’s last season, he’d already be gone.

his replacement is playing in college

I don’t think so.  If the Bucs “earn” a high draft pick, I’m not so sure it will be a quarterback.  I’d say no.  Arians is on a 2-3 year plan.  He would rather find a veteran quarterback from the scrap heap and use that pick to continue to develop the team.   If the Bucs take a player from Georgia, this is more likely the one they will get…..

Image result for andrew thomas georgia

I’m telling everybody the truth right now and you won’t believe it right up until the very minute the Bucs make their pick next April.  Because they will play the game and go along with everybody thinking they are going to pick a QB.  But they won’t, and you won’t see it coming.  So I’m telling you now, so you can have the information which you will summarily cast aside.  The Bucs won’t take a QB in the first round next year regardless of whether Winston is retained.

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Roy.

Havok904
    Participant

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

The Anomaly
    Participant

The bucs will be drafting a qb next April.  I am pretty sure that no qb has been extended by the same team after missing 5 straight playoffs.  Dude gotta go.

+4
    Rating: -1. From 9 votes.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  The Anomaly.

Roy
    Participant

The bucs will be drafting a qb next April. I am pretty sure that no ab has been extended by the same team after missing 5 straight playoffs. Dude gotta go.

Even if Winston goes, the Bucs won’t draft a QB with the first round pick.  They will find a “bridge” type of guy.  The Foles/Flacco variety.  And everyone will assume that they are just there to play half a season until the annointed one is ready.  No.  The Bucs will allow everyone to think that is the plan.  They aren’t going to say “We don’t want to draft a quarterback.”  But Arians is not going to whisper a guy from scratch.  Not when he’s 68 years old and in the 2nd year of a 3 year rebuilding plan.  Its more important to get another game changer player.  A guy like Devin White.  But it could be D-line or O-line, somebody like Andrew Thomas.  The OT position looks to be stacked, and our current LT could be moved to RT.  Or there are some DEs who will rise to the top.  It won’t be a QB.

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.