Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• Ramonb

Participant

It’s fate….of course we would pick the wrong one, it’s a Bucs life.  I know it’s early, but given the weird way the ball always bounces against us, I’m pretty much ready to go into meltdown mode. 

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

I still think you gotta give this team and Jameis a whole season to show progression. It’s still the first half.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know…but freakin A. 

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

The d should not look this bad though. Hit their wr’s at the line. All the passes have been less then 10 yards for the most part. D is soft as baby poo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not Jamis that is disappointing. It”s  this F

Defense that sucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not Jamis that is disappointing. It"s  this F

Defense that sucks.

No........ Jameis looks like Gabbert 2.0#itoldyouso

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Defense that sucks.

No........ Jameis looks like Gabbert 2.0#itoldyouso

I wanted the faster of the two coming out of college, but a bunch of people told me that speed doesnt matter.The only thing that matters is hes a leader and can stand on tables!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It has nothing to do with Jameis or Mariota….it has to do with the Bucs fate.  Had we picked Mariota and had the titans picked Jameis the results would have been the same.  It’s a Bucs life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s a Bucs life… Best words to describe today and about the past decade now.

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

#siege2002

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Defense that sucks.

No jameis is playing like ass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To be more specific it the Genius Defensive minded Head coach that is pathetic!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Defense that sucks.

He's not playing well, but he's a rookie. He definitely has ALOT to improve on, but it was his first NFL start.The defense allowing Mariota to look like Tom Brady is MUCH more disappointing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Defense that sucks.

He's not playing well, but he's a rookie. He definitely has ALOT to improve on, but it was his first NFL start.The defense allowing Mariota to look like Tom Brady is MUCH more disappointing.

There isnt a bright spot when your team is down 35 - 7 at halftime.Im going to say it...This team needs schiano! (Jk, anyone else would be great).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Defense that sucks.

There isnt a bright spot when your team is down 35 - 7 at halftime.Im going to say it...This team needs schiano! (Jk, anyone else would be great).

NO we need GRUDEN!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Defense that sucks.

Bring back John Gruden. Bahahahahah!!!Even he wouldn't touch this team.  :-

Please wait…

• davesports

Participant

I am curious to watch Mariota beyond this game. Remember, we couldn't even beat MRSA a few years back, so this might have been the perfect storm for Mariota to look like the next big thing.

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

I am curious to watch Mariota beyond this game. Remember, we couldn't even beat MRSA a few years back, so this might have been the perfect storm for Mariota to look like the next big thing.

Derek Anderson tore us apart week 1 last year too

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.