Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Beatles123

Participant

Day after, im waking upand I feel like I just went on an out of body experience!! WE ARE CHAMPS!!!!

One word that i think of is “LORE”! We just added a whole new legacy to appreciate! NO MORE will we need to pine for the Gruden era!! NO MORE TALK OF THE RAIDERS!! No more slightly blurry footage from 2002!!! Can you all even believe this?! We have TWO SUPERBOWLS NOW!!!! AND IT WAS AT HOME! AND WE SHUT THEM OUT!!!

This us the next great period in the HISTORY of our Bucs!! I was here to see it!

We ended on a Pick, JUST like in XXXVII! Can you imagine what Brooks and Sapp must think?!

Also: WE DID IT FOR LEE ROY SELMON and all the Bucs of Yore Who champion DEFENSE!!!

I love you all. Im so amped. We just did something no other team will do for a long, LONG time. Maybe ever. In a pandemic!! I wasnt here in ’03 and i always regretted it. I love that season, I love those players, Lynch is in the HOF now and Barber will be next, god willing….BUT THIS…….This is just as special to me for so many other reasons. This isn’t a “Oh we didnt light it up like we did the first one” – No, we DOMINATED them. These new Bucs just wrote THEIR story! AND ITS LEGENDARY!!!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Well said, sir.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Where and when is the parade?

• BChaves8

Participant

Was this the greatest super bowl run in history??

Beating Brees-Rogers-Mahomes?

• Madman

Participant

It is the first time in history a SB winner had to go through 3 SB MVPs.

• delgreco

Participant

BUCS!!!!!! BABY!!!

• Beatles123

Participant

Oh yeah, AND NOW WE GET TO SEE OUR SUPERBOWL DOCUMENTARY!!!!! Im hyped!

CBS missed Bruce’s Gatorade bath, too!! Gotta see it!!!

• Bucs4life

Participant

Been a Buc fan since day 1 and our years of losing just makes this Super Bowl win that much sweeter!
      Extremely impressed by all of the hard work our guys did to get the 3 tough wins on the road and then win it all for us at home. Can’t wait for my Bucs Super Bowl gear to get here!

• Madman

Participant

Just a magical ride. Thank you Tom Brady for showing this team the way. Gronk too.

Last year this time, Jameis was the QB and Bucs were 7-9. The Chiefs won the SB and looked unstoppable. What a difference a year and TB12 makes.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Yes it is !! A great day !!
      Good point about Lore as well.
      I put on Twitter that Tampa D now has SB lore with defensive dominance!
      They now made a statement in TWO SBs, both times as dogs vs top passing attacks. Both being unprecedented in ways.
      The 02’ with the INTs and scoring on D and 20’s dominance against a player and offense that’s NEVER been shutdown like that. A QB lead team that was crowned as the most unstoppable QB n attack we have seen.

Goes back to the other 2 close calls in our only two NFC title game loses-
      Lee Roy trying to win 6-3 n 9-0 games in 79’, as well as 99’ squad trying to stop the then “ Greatest show on turf” in a 6-5 game with 4 mins to go.

I personally prefer being a defensive bully over offensive point machine. This franchise now has proven to be just that in the four times they got close or in. Even the backs on both SB teams were HARD, PHYSICAL runners. A-train-Pittman then Fournette/ Rojo last night.

Great day for all Bucs fans!! Two Lombardis is a big deal. Especially when some still don’t have one.

• BucsFan83

Participant

Lets be honest, pittman had a great superbowl, but in every other game he had problems tripping over a blade of grass.

• TBChucky

Participant

The whole team played like absolute DOGS! Such an impressive, fun run we made! But we’re not done! KC already has the best odds (allegedly) to win it all next season. But WE’RE THE DEFENDING CHAMPS!! Damn that sounds so sweet.. But now we have a huge target on our back. Nothing Brady isn’t used to. This team could be even better next season, but a repeat won’t be easy. That being said, LET’S DO THIS! Lady’s and Gentlemen, I believe we finally witnessed the “Culture Change” in Tampa we’ve been waiting so long for! So happy for all of you guys! So happy for myself too! It’s been waaay tooo looong! GO BUCS!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.