Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Lord Jameis Christ

Participant

Are all Trumpers on crack?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

More like meth

• DCGoth

Participant

Ummmm, I’m pretty certain that the military is there to ensure that Biden DOES become President.

In the meantime, the Backdoor Bois, Pride Bois, et al can follow Orange Hitler as he waddles his fat ass out the door.

Question: After the waddling is over, and Trump is holed up in his gilded golf club, how many of his Boi Bands will be permitted past the overflow lot at his Country Club?

My guess is ZERO. I doubt he would even hire them on as caddies or landscapers. 😂

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• harrybucman

Participant

Didn’t you ( One Truth–the only “one” on the board who understands the “truth” say ” Biden will never be president”. You should never show up on this board with your BS again.

• harrybucman

Participant

One Truth you remind me so much of the self righteous Pharisees when Jesus told them in John 8:44 ” You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do.—-he does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Trump is running the Bucs from his headquarters in Florida.

Biden was doing a horrible job..

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

I have heard it will happen soon. hold the line

• Roy

Participant

I have nothing against morons. They can’t help being born with an IQ on the low end of the bell curve. There has to be somebody occupying that spot so that there can be a middle and a high end. But these people need to be humble and know their place. Their place is to work a steady job stocking shelves, washing dishes or pushing shopping carts. Get up. Pack your lunch. Go to work. Come home. Feed the gerbil. Watch some TV. Go to bed. Do it again the next day. Its not a bad life for a moron!

Just stay off the internet. Stay out of politics. Thanks in advance!

• DCGoth

Participant

@OT,

I am the devil and I am here to do the work of the devil. 👹

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I have heard it will happen soon. hold the line

Aww… how cute.

Now the loser “Q movement” has dropped their pathetic “the storm is coming” line and have resorted to copying the WSB rallying call.

Losers gonna lose.

• Charles

Participant

one truth=full of shit

LOL

One huge pile of shit.

LOSER

• DCGoth

Participant

Their place is to work a steady job stocking shelves, washing dishes or pushing shopping carts. Get up. Pack your lunch. Go to work. Come home. Feed the gerbil.

@Roy,

You couldn’t be more correct. I worked, among other places, in Chennai, Southern India beginning roughly 2004 or so. They say they no longer have a caste system, but they still have a caste system.

When I was there, we had one person in the studio whose job it was to serve tea at 11AM and 4PM. Other than that, his other duty was to fan some of the other employees in higher positions. (I could write an entire book about all that went on there, but I’ll stick with this.)

The sad thing is, he will never rise above that position and should he have children, they would follow suit. He was only permitted to speak infrequently.

Granted, it may have changed a bit in the ten years since I’ve been there; however, I honestly don’t think it has changed much. It truly was a culture shock, even after seeing many other impoverished areas such as the shanty towns in and around Cape Town.

The sad irony is that, while these people had no true choice in their fate, I’m seeing the exact same thing here, and that is what the “Q” people most resemble, except for the fact that the Q folk have full consent of their will to be a part of that structure.

The last time I’ve seen anything close was in the U.S. during the 70s, when cults seem to have been commonplace. In a sense, the 70s had more of a rational explanation. You had a country divided by war. You had people in a counter-culture, people returning from a war and being ostracised, and you had a world that was in contrast from things like television being more commonplace. (The Vietnam war was the first one to ever be brought into people’s living rooms in the nightly news. My parents had to follow WWII by watching newsreels in theatres.)

I think, in part, that the expulsion of information now, via “social” media making Andy Warhol’s “fifteen minutes of fame” all that much more easy to accomplish. I honestly have no other idea. Since we are all now capable of existing within our own bubbles these days, reason has gone out the window. I imagine that what makes it easier for people to fall into the Q world.

I guess I’m just getting old, but it feels like “crazy” is becoming commonplace. I honestly hope, like the cults of 70s, this too shall pass. It’s just sad to see people throw logic and reason to the wind.

PS – Great post on the MTG thing. 😎

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao… anything else they wanna take credit for?

Brady made the super bowl because of Qanon.

Hold the line Marpet!

• Roy

Participant

DC, I’m a public school teacher, so I’m keenly aware of how public education is the glue that holds this country together. While inequalities obviously exist, public education provides the opportunity for people to rise above their station and live the American dream.

I think a lot of people are morons by choice. But whatever the reason, whether you smoked pot all day and, or if your mom moved six times every time she got a new boy freind. For whatever reason whether it was your fault or somebody elses things didn’t work out like you planned.

I’m not asking that you feel bad or feel guilty about it. Enjoy the life that you do have. Maybe its not as bad as you think. I’m just asking that you appreciate what we have in this great multicultural democracy and not use this wonderful new invention called social media to try to throw our system the trash in favor of a military theocracy all while furiously waving the American flag. Is that too much to ask?

• DCGoth

Participant

I’m just asking that you appreciate what we have in this great multicultural democracy and not use this wonderful new invention called social media to try to throw our system the trash in favor of a military theocracy all while furiously waving the American flag. Is that too much to ask?

@Roy,

I’m not understanding your response. I was agreeing with your post.

Also, I would never support any form of theocracy, backed by military or otherwise.

Also, I don’t even own an American flag, nor would I wave one. Granted, I did have the misfortune of being born here; however, fortunately, it was because my father’s family all worked for embassies of UK and Canada. I only recognise my Canadian citizenship. You’ll never catch me waving any US Flags; however, I will admit that the trucks crossing up and down 19 with the Trump flags and the Confederate Battle Flag do piss me off enough that, if I owned a truck, I would probably fly an ISIS flag in the truck bed just to piss off the flag wavers.

Yeah, I was in the Army. I needed a job that would pay for college. I have no allegiance to this country.

• jbear

Participant

And the misfortune of earning a government paycheck for most of your life unless I misheard you.

• DCGoth

Participant

And the misfortune of earning a government paycheck for most of your life unless I misheard you.

I worked my ass off for every dime ever paid to me by this shithole country.

FWIW, my salary roughly tripled when I went into UK television, plus UK benefits meant six weeks paid holiday, plus bank holidays for both US and UK, plus sick leave meant, if you were sick, you sought medical attention. There was no limit on being sick. Also, FWIW, never did I see anyone, across all six continents, (no studios in Antarctica), abuse sick leave.

I reiterate I hold no fucking Allie glance to this shithole country, filled with a shitload of self-entitled assholes that comprise 5% of the world’s population while utilising 50% of it’s natural resources.

This country has fucked itself over, with no one else to blame. While other countries took over the lead in manufacturing, agriculture, and embraced a global economy, this country became a nation based primarily on service industry and subsidies for agriculture, due to the fact that US agricultural products are banned in a number of nations, due to mass processing and GMOs, leaving only China and third world nations as the only consumers of US exports.

This country died out when unions did, and the only thing left is tourism. Even the vast majority of the entertainment industry is more global. You’ll notice that Sony bought out most of Hollywood, along with Disney.

So, should you lament the raising of the middle class, it was squeezed out by the 1%, who control most of the wealth here.

• Roy

Participant

No its OneTruth who wants the military theocracy. I was speaking about the original poster and his comments about a military overthrow and bringing in some kind of Christian government.

• DCGoth

Participant

@Roy,

Thanks much for the clarification. I completely agree. There are times when I kind of feel bad for OT, knowing nothing about who he is being his avatar; however, I admit it gets frustrating when he dives into the long threads of propaganda that wouldn’t even fair well as a dime store novel.

For the present, I’m more concerned with the Bucs playing this Sunday. Last year, who woulda thunk it? The Bucs playing at home in the SB.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

@OT

Nobody really gives a fuck. Fuck your “patriots”. Incels really need to find another hobby.

• Col. Klink

Participant

Bat … shit … crazy

• Roy

Participant

The pressure’s on! He’s just about ready to strike! I’d say its about 20 feet downhill with about a six inch break to the left….. This for a bogie and a victory over My Pillow Guy in the Mar-A-Lago Tuesday night league. Talk about pressure!

trump

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Only Trump can fix the terrible things Joe has done a few weeks into his presidency!

Bring him back!

Coup attempt v2.0!!!!

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Roy

Participant

Trump may be “out of the office” for a while. “I’m not able to come to the phone right now.”

Trump

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

very soon…hold the line!

• Anonymous

Inactive

“very soon…”

L

M

A

O

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

tHe sToRm iS cOmInG

hOlD tHe lInE

mArK mY wOrDs

tHe sToRm iS uPoN uS

rEmEmBeR rEmEmBeR tHe fIfTh oF dEcEmBeR

————————

Does anybody remember how many times our resident simp incel claimed Gitmo was holding Hilary and Obama?

I lost count after 100

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.