Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 64 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

Sunday’s spirited effort by the Bucs against the Seahawks in Tampa Bay’s 27-24 overtimes loss is proof that head coach Greg Schiano has not lost the locker room. The play of rookie QB Mike Glennon is validating Schiano’s decision to bench and release Josh Freeman and go with the rookie.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9386

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whether or not players are perceived to be quitting, we keep losing. Does anything else matter?

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the only thing that might matter is how this looks compared to Raheem’s ten game slide. People say this one is more dissapointing/embarrasing but I disagree. We were 10-6 the year before with a creampuff schedule, but I don’t think anyone expected 4-12. Last year 7-9 and now starting 0-8. I don’t think anyone saw this coming.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So our bar is lowered to “playing hard”.Fan apathy is nearing 80's levels.  I just don't care as much.  I'm just going through the motions at this point as a fan.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Welcome to Stockholm….

• Anonymous

Inactive

So our bar is lowered to "playing hard".Fan apathy is nearing 80's levels.  I just don't care as much.  I'm just going through the motions at this point as a fan.

To me that's not what this is about. The bar is not set there for me.This is a rebuttal to the quesiton that is constantly asked lately: "has Schiano lost the lockerroom?"Yes they are playing hard is completely different from yes they are still losing, and yes this coaching staff needs to be upgraded in the offseason

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would say that is a matter of opinion.They are just playing for themselves now, not playing within the systems.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Saying the players haven’t quit doesn’t help things. Ok,fine they are paying hard that just proves the coaching sucks that much worse.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think everyone needs to stop writing half time adjustments on this game. This team was up 21-7 at half time. You make very little adjustments when your gameplan is working perfectly. Fourth quarter adjustments? Now that is a different story. The Seahawks made great half time adjustments, the Bucs staff didn’t counter those particularly well however.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for the article SR.  This was definitely the best game the Bucs have played all year which makes it also the most frustrating as the Bucs have it away in the 2nd half.  This again, lays at the feet of the coaches not putting the players in the best situation to win.  We get away from the run, no more creative play calling or play action and horrible ST play and we expect to win a game like this against the best team in the NFC in the their house.    I am glad some bells have gone off for Schiano and he is starting to change his approach but it shouldn’t have taken this long and our record shows it

• Anonymous

Inactive

You make very little adjustments when you

*are Greg Schiano

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great article Scott, I’d say best one of the season.  I felt that the reporting was becoming a bit sensationalized, which was somewhat understandable; but I think this is a very fair assessment.  Now, we’re still losing, so that sucks.  But knowing that we have players who will fight through that adversity and still play hard on Sunday is encouraging.  I felt we became too conservative late in the game; maybe the coordinators did not feel as loose as Schiano and the players did?

• Anonymous

Inactive

8-8 I'm calling it now.

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to Daryl Johnson during the game he spoke with Butch Davis, and Davis stated this was the best week of practice he has seen leading up to the Seattle game.  I think the players put everything they could into this game, and to come up with another loss, I think, mentally, they are now done.  I’ll be surprised to see that level of effort again the rest of the season.

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to Daryl Johnson during the game he spoke with Butch Davis, and Davis stated this was the best week of practice he has seen leading up to the Seattle game.  I think the players put everything they could into this game, and to come up with another loss, I think, mentally, they are now done.  I'll be surprised to see that level of effort again the rest of the season.

I see your point but being this close against a great team like Seattle should pump them up for a national MNF game against a mediocre team like the Dolphins who are getting a taste of what it has been like to be a Buc earlier in the season with this crazy Incognito nonsense (btw, what a piece of shit this guy is).I think the Bucs break through in a big way and beat the Dolphins 23-13

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to Daryl Johnson during the game he spoke with Butch Davis, and Davis stated this was the best week of practice he has seen leading up to the Seattle game.  I think the players put everything they could into this game, and to come up with another loss, I think, mentally, they are now done.  I'll be surprised to see that level of effort again the rest of the season.

I see your point but being this close against a great team like Seattle should pump them up for a national MNF game against a mediocre team like the Dolphins who are getting a taste of what it has been like to be a Buc earlier in the season with this crazy Incognito nonsense (btw, what a piece of **CENSORED** this guy is).I think the Bucs break through in a big way and beat the Dolphins 23-13

I hope you're right, cause unlike others on this board, I don't care about getting the #1 pick, I really don't want to see an 0-16 season. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

8-8 I'm calling it now.

Yeah, I agree. They'll lose 8 out of 8.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see your point but being this close against a great team like Seattle should pump them up for a national MNF game against a mediocre team like the Dolphins who are getting a taste of what it has been like to be a Buc earlier in the season with this crazy Incognito nonsense (btw, what a piece of **CENSORED** this guy is).I think the Bucs break through in a big way and beat the Dolphins 23-13

The reaction Monday Night will be interesting. If the Bucs are embarrassed on National TV again - the hammer may fall.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whether or not players are perceived to be quitting, we keep losing. Does anything else matter?

Yes, yes it does. In fact many other things matter, especially for a 0-8 team who will not be competing in the playoffs. Having written this season off already, I find these last 8 games as invaluable.For perspective, let's go 180 with it. Seattle continues to win, 8-1, so as long as they get the "W" does anything thing else really matter? Yes, yes it does. They have been exposed as a run heavy team who struggles to consistently pass the ball. Russell Wilson is a good QB and better play maker but they have almost been beaten two weeks in a row by far inferior teams because they couldn't stop the run and couldn't protect Wilson.So your sweeping idiotic, but typical, statement about wins and losses being all that matter, is simply untrue. More black or white commentary of a bucs fan unable to see the good in a bad situation and unable to see the bad in a good situation. Carry on bro.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, yes it does. In fact many other things matter, especially for a 0-8 team who will not be competing in the playoffs. Having written this season off already, I find these last 8 games as invaluable.For perspective, let's go 180 with it. Seattle continues to win, 8-1, so as long as they get the "W" does anything thing else really matter? Yes, yes it does. They have been exposed as a run heavy team who struggles to consistently pass the ball. Russell Wilson is a good QB and better play maker but they have almost been beaten two weeks in a row by far inferior teams because they couldn't stop the run and couldn't protect Wilson.So your sweeping idiotic, but typical, statement about wins and losses being all that matter, is simply untrue. More black or white commentary of a bucs fan unable to see the good in a bad situation and unable to see the bad in a good situation. Carry on bro.

That's like saying the food on the Titanic was first class.  WHO FREAKING CARES????  When you are looking at whether players are still playing it means your season is in the toilet.  Blowing a 21 point lead is embarrassing.  Being outscored and outcoached weekly is embarrassing.  The glass maybe half full in your world but it is sewage water.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could care less if he has the players support. He isnt producing. Time to go as it’s a complete embarrassment.

• Anonymous

Inactive

**CENSORED**ing "CROWN US" then !!!!participation-medal_zpsa493baff.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

I appreciate your passion for the team, but perhaps you misunderstood me.My comment is in response to the notion that "only when we see the team quit, will the coach be fired". What if our players are to proud to quit?  How about "When the coach can't bring us wins, he should be fired".  Isn't that what really matters? That is what I meant.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like right now, all we should hope for is that the team isn’t quitting.  Ha! How about a fricking W instead of demonstrating different ways to lose?!And btw, if we are talking about quitting, wtf are we really doing but stalling an inevitable situation? The discussion all relates to finding excuses for losing. We keep losing!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think everyone needs to stop writing half time adjustments on this game. This team was up 21-7 at half time. You make very little adjustments when your gameplan is working perfectly. Fourth quarter adjustments? Now that is a different story. The Seahawks made great half time adjustments, the Bucs staff didn't counter those particularly well however.

You don't think Schiano changed the game-plan in the second half?!?!?!?! You *shouldn't* make adjustments when the game-plan is working ... but we did ... quite clearly. Baffled by this.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think everyone needs to stop writing half time adjustments on this game. This team was up 21-7 at half time. You make very little adjustments when your gameplan is working perfectly. Fourth quarter adjustments? Now that is a different story. The Seahawks made great half time adjustments, the Bucs staff didn't counter those particularly well however.

You don't think Schiano changed the game-plan in the second half?!?!?!?! You *shouldn't* make adjustments when the game-plan is working ... but we did ... quite clearly. Baffled by this.

It is the lack of in game adjustments that Schiano lacks. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

This team is just gettin warmed up , Tampa !

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think everyone needs to stop writing half time adjustments on this game. This team was up 21-7 at half time. You make very little adjustments when your gameplan is working perfectly. Fourth quarter adjustments? Now that is a different story. The Seahawks made great half time adjustments, the Bucs staff didn't counter those particularly well however.you're Greg Schiano

Agreed Muscle Hamster.I don't agree with this notion.These NFL games are dynamic. With the amount of information being provided to the players/coaching staffs, one has to alter their gameplan, especially during halftime. Be it things as simple as changing formations/running different plays out of those formations/personnel groupings etc. Even up 21-7 at half-time Mike Sullivan/Greg Schiano need to be altering/changing up their play calling and other things referenced earlier in this post, ie make halftime adjustments.All of this information makes it too easy for the other team to go into half-time, adjust and beat you or stop whatever it is you are doing. This issue is pretty much what is wrong with this organization in a microcosom. Mark Dominik has failed to constantly adjust/replenish various positions leading to depth issues/inadequacy issues at certain positions, continuing his reactionary trends.The Glazers fail to identify evolve with the NFL in the types of HC/GMs they select. The majority of the NFL has moved away from a run heavy system....what do the Glazers do? Go find a run heavy HC. GMs around the NFL are starting their own version of profootball money ball, while we dump millions of dollars into a CB coming off major knee surgery/a 400 lb man with a toe problem/a saftey with a knack for drawing personal fouls/a WR with a severe case of the drops/not to mention the countless other foolish moves. They tend to be trend followers, which is a flawed thought process. The Glazers saw success of young NFL HCs and decided to promote Raheem from within...big failThe Glazers saw the success of Jim Harbaugh/Pete Carroll and decided to hire a college coach...failSerious concerns for this coaching staff/organization.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think everyone needs to stop writing half time adjustments on this game. This team was up 21-7 at half time. You make very little adjustments when your gameplan is working perfectly. Fourth quarter adjustments? Now that is a different story. The Seahawks made great half time adjustments, the Bucs staff didn't counter those particularly well however.you're Greg Schiano

Agreed Muscle Hamster.I don't agree with this notion.These NFL games are dynamic. With the amount of information being provided to the players/coaching staffs, one has to alter their gameplan, especially during halftime. Be it things as simple as changing formations/running different plays out of those formations/personnel groupings etc. Even up 21-7 at half-time Mike Sullivan/Greg Schiano need to be altering/changing up their play calling and other things referenced earlier in this post, ie make halftime adjustments.All of this information makes it too easy for the other team to go into half-time, adjust and beat you or stop whatever it is you are doing. This issue is pretty much what is wrong with this organization in a microcosom. Mark Dominik has failed to constantly adjust/replenish various positions leading to depth issues/inadequacy issues at certain positions, continuing his reactionary trends.The Glazers fail to identify evolve with the NFL in the types of HC/GMs they select. The majority of the NFL has moved away from a run heavy system....what do the Glazers do? Go find a run heavy HC. GMs around the NFL are starting their own version of profootball money ball, while we dump millions of dollars into a CB coming off major knee surgery/a 400 lb man with a toe problem/a saftey with a knack for drawing personal fouls/a WR with a severe case of the drops/not to mention the countless other foolish moves. They tend to be trend followers, which is a flawed thought process. The Glazers saw success of young NFL HCs and decided to promote Raheem from within...big failThe Glazers saw the success of Jim Harbaugh/Pete Carroll and decided to hire a college coach...failSerious concerns for this coaching staff/organization.

Great post.  The Dungy hire was against the grain and revolutionary.  It was at the time.  They haven't really made a hire like that since.  They've been two steps behind for a long time.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great post.  The Dungy hire was against the grain and revolutionary.  It was at the time.  They haven't really made a hire like that since.  They've been two steps behind for a long time.

Agreed. I saw/heard someone else say this somewhere.. "Dungy. Gruden. Morris. Schiano. -A downward trend."Maybe a consultant is in order.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we get a real gm, we will have no need for a consultant. The GM should find the coach. Here, if we stay with Dominik, I hope we hire a consultant lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon is playing so well that it’s time to proclaim that Schiano definitely made the right call in benching Freeman and making the painful switch to a rookie quarterback four games into the season.

I disagree. You can proclaim that benching Freeman may have been the right call, but starting Glennon wasn't, imo. I am convinced that a big reason that this team does nothing in the 2nd half of games is because Glennon does nothing in the 2nd half of games. The coaches are getting blamed for going conservative in the 2nd half, but statistically, the Bucs actually throw the ball more in the 2nd half than they do in the 1st. The results are just incredibly different. In the 1st half of games, the Bucs pass to run ratio is 136:112. In the 2nd half, it's 163:98. 55% of the plays called in the first two quarters are pass plays, compared to 62% of them being pass plays in the 3rd and 4th quarter. We are not calling the game more conservatively, we are just not making plays in the passing game. Case in point, the Seattle game. We punted the ball on every one of our last five possessions, one of which came by way of an endzone INT from Tandy. We ran a total of 22 plays on those five drives. 9 of them were handoffs, and 13 were called pass plays. On those plays, Glennon ran the ball three times, was sacked twice, and went 6-8 for 31 yards on the passes that he did get off. He averaged 3.9 yards per attempt. His longest completion was for 8 yards. He didn't complete a single pass for a 1st down. The kicker is, this is not an atypical 2nd half performance for Glennon. He's looked like this more times than he hasn't. You can say that Freeman looked awful, and/or the relationship between he and Schiano had deteriorated to the point of no return and he had to go. Both of those are accurate statements. But I have to question the logic that suggests that switching to a rookie, especially this rookie, was the right move. I have to believe that even Dan Orlovsky could get more done in the 2nd half than Glennon has thus far.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scott, sometimes we think we see things thst are not really there.Seeing what we want to see happens to all of us…Good article!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Though Bucs players haven’t quit, many Buc fans have.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buccaneers,Don't come talking to me about "the players aren't quitting" in Week 8...... talk to me Week 1 of Preseason.

• Anonymous

Inactive

SR I’m sorry I missed this article but I have to give you props.  It was excellent.  We take the best team in the NFC to overtime and some of these posters still can’t find something positive.  If we play the rest of the year like we did against Seattle we win 5 or 6 games.

• Anonymous

Inactive

SR I'm sorry I missed this article but I have to give you props.  It was excellent.  We take the best team in the NFC to overtime and some of these posters still can't find something positive.  If we play the rest of the year like we did against Seattle we win 5 or 6 games.

If you actually took time to think about what some of these posters are saying you'll notice that we are using what Schiano did (his actions) rather than the result (which while a loss was a "good loss" if you can tolerate that phrase). Due to desperation they accidentally stumbled across a good gameplan ... but then when they got the lead they abandoned that gameplan and lost the game. So why would we expect them to play like that the rest of the year if they didn't even bother to play like that the rest of the game?

The Glazers fail to identify evolve with the NFL in the types of HC/GMs they select. The majority of the NFL has moved away from a run heavy system....what do the Glazers do? Go find a run heavy HC. GMs around the NFL are starting their own version of profootball money ball, while we dump millions of dollars into a CB coming off major knee surgery/a 400 lb man with a toe problem/a saftey with a knack for drawing personal fouls/a WR with a severe case of the drops/not to mention the countless other foolish moves. They tend to be trend followers, which is a flawed thought process. The Glazers saw success of young NFL HCs and decided to promote Raheem from within...big failThe Glazers saw the success of Jim Harbaugh/Pete Carroll and decided to hire a college coach...failSerious concerns for this coaching staff/organization.

I still can't get my head around going from Kelly to Schiano unless it really was as simple as getting stuck in the mindset of wanting a college coach (which is an insanely myopic thought process). I don't know what went on behind the scenes and who was involved in what decisions but from the outside looking in (which is the best I can do) it seems like "the Glazers" in the past who hired Dungy/Gruden are not the same "the Glazers" as we have running the team now. I think we make a mistake if we look at Dungy/Gruden/SB/training facility and give credit to "non-Malcolm" Glazers because (despite what I've heard people, including Malcolm, say) it seems to me when his involvement diminished so did the smarts of "the Glazers."

• Anonymous

Inactive

SR I'm sorry I missed this article but I have to give you props.  It was excellent.  We take the best team in the NFC to overtime and some of these posters still can't find something positive.  If we play the rest of the year like we did against Seattle we win 5 or 6 games.

Let me get this straight, you think that if we continue to play well enough in the first half to enter the second half with a substantial lead, and then completely lay an egg in the second half, being outscored to the tune of 20-3, punting on our last five possessions of the game, that we will win 5 or 6 down the stretch? We will end up 0-16 if we play like we did Sunday the rest of the year. We lost for a reason.

• Anonymous

Inactive

SR I'm sorry I missed this article but I have to give you props.  It was excellent.  We take the best team in the NFC to over halftime and some of these posters still can't find something positive.  If we play the rest of the year like we did against Seattle we win 5 or 6 games.

FIFY

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know what went on behind the scenes and who was involved in what decisions but from the outside looking in (which is the best I can do) it seems like "the Glazers" in the past who hired Dungy/Gruden are not the same "the Glazers" as we have running the team now. I think we make a mistake if we look at Dungy/Gruden/SB/training facility and give credit to "non-Malcolm" Glazers because (despite what I've heard people, including Malcolm, say) it seems to me when his involvement diminished so did the smarts of "the Glazers."

Don't forget Dungy and Gruden weren't their first choices. In 1996 they first tried to hire Bill Parcells and got played and then they tried to hire Steve Spurrier before "settling" on Dungy. In 2002 they got played by Parcells again and came really close to trading draft picks for Steve Mariucci before getting Gruden. The Glazers have been really close to screwing up every major move they've made.

• Anonymous

Inactive

And Gruden only cost them 2 firsts and 2 seconds.  They really don’t know what the hell they’re doing which is why I think they need an experienced guy like Holmgren or a Shanahan  to come here and basically make all the decisions for them.

• Anonymous

Inactive

And Gruden only cost them 2 firsts and 2 seconds.  They really don't know what the hell they're doing which is why I think they need an experienced guy like Holmgren or a Shanahan  to come here and basically make all the decisions for them.

I agree that they need a solid football mind running the show but those names scare the bejesus out of me.....pretty sure I'd eat a MRSA sandwich before hiring either of those 2.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed. I saw/heard someone else say this somewhere.. "Dungy. Gruden. Morris. Schiano. -A downward trend."Maybe a consultant is in order.

I would say it went from Dungy--up to Gruden--down to Morris--WAY down to Schiano.

• Anonymous

Inactive

"CROWN US !!!"GREATEST 0-8 team EVER!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano hasn’t lost the Rutgers players, and Glennon.Everyone else is like wtf man.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree that Schiano has not lost the locker room like Raheem did.But Schiano is a horrible game day coach.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t really see how people suggesting that Schiano not losing the locker room is such a good thing. The Bucs lost so badly in 2011 because Morris lost the locker room. If Schiano hasn’t lost the locker room then he’s just losing because he stinks. That’s worse, IMO.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't really see how people suggesting that Schiano not losing the locker room is such a good thing. The Bucs lost so badly in 2011 because Morris lost the locker room. If Schiano hasn't lost the locker room then he's just losing because he stinks. That's worse, IMO.

lolhttp://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311211030Not going to even think about treading into the Black Hole, but Captain Obvious says "WHY did Morris lose the locker room?"

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't really see how people suggesting that Schiano not losing the locker room is such a good thing. The Bucs lost so badly in 2011 because Morris lost the locker room. If Schiano hasn't lost the locker room then he's just losing because he stinks. That's worse, IMO.

It's certainly a fair point that when Morris' players actually tried hard, they won a respectable amount of games. Schiano's players try hard pretty consistently and just keep losing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it's drummed up to look like they haven't lost the team. I mean, one close loss indicates following? That's a reach imo.And yes, if they haven't lost the team, it's worse than raheem. Because that indicates they're willing to continue losing as long as they keep their guy. And that would mean we have some major housecleaning, not just fluffing some pillows. Those guys cannot stay if they're willing the accept this major failure.

• Anonymous

Inactive

when Morris' players actually tried hard, they won a respectable amount of games.

I think Schiano should be fired, but if we are being fair  . . in 2011, the Bucs "try hard" wins included good wins against the Saints and Atlanta (both divisional games at home), but also against the 2-14 Colts and the 3-13 Vikes.  They then went on an epic quitting streak.  The Bucs might still do that, but for now they have at least been in most games.  .even while dumping the supposed "franchise QB"silly stuff, really

• Anonymous

Inactive

lolhttp://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311211030Not going to even think about treading into the Black Hole, but Captain Obvious says "WHY did Morris lose the locker room?"

The Peanut Butter Baron strikes again...You tell me, moron. Why did Morris lose the locker room?

• Anonymous

Inactive

when Morris' players actually tried hard, they won a respectable amount of games.

I think Schiano should be fired, but if we are being fair  . . in 2011, the Bucs "try hard" wins included good wins against the Saints and Atlanta (both divisional games at home), but also against the 2-14 Colts and the 3-13 Vikes.  They then went on an epic quitting streak.  The Bucs might still do that, but for now they have at least been in most games.  .even while dumping the supposed "franchise QB"silly stuff, really

Morris' "quitting" Bucs started the season 4-2. Schiano's "try hard" Bucs are 0-8. Sell me on how that's not worse, Baron Butterz von Peanut.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would say it went from Dungy--up to Gruden--down to Morris--WAY down to Schiano.

Right the big drop was from morris to schiano not gruden to morris .....  come on man

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tossing gruden was the dumb thing. After that, it’s nothing but crap and one “almost” season.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Morris' "quitting" Bucs started the season 4-2. Schiano's "try hard" Bucs are 0-8. Sell me on how that's not worse, Baron Butterz von Peanut.

Lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Peanut Butter Baron strikes again...You tell me, moron. Why did Morris lose the locker room?

Someone is getting mad....

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right the big drop was from morris to schiano not gruden to morris .....  come on man

Actually, what I was trying to point out old man was that we went up from Dungy to Gruden. Come on man.

• Anonymous

Inactive

One thing Schiano has going for him that Morris didn’t is that there is a locker room full of professionals here that aren’t going to quit, but I doubt it will be because of Schiano.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone is getting mad....

his standard response these days . . . I think its the whole Freeman thing  . . .  "love lost, such a cost . . give me things that don't get tossed  . . . ."  Poor Comrade is all sad inside.  :'(

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree, the Bucs came to play in Seattle.  That being said, we still lost the game due to not making the correct in-game adjustments.  Schematically, we seem to be challenged at times.  While they played hard, better, they still got the same overall result; a loss.  The Bucs played better and utilized there talent, but moral victories are generally relegated to losers.  However, there are some real positives from this game, Oline played better, Mike James was awesome, Glennon played well, Barron & David looked like superstars.  McCoy was very disruptive.  That being said, it is better to win ugly than to lose.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look at that box score. Tjax and Biggers are your top two tacklers. It gets even better down the list. BlackFoster was a rookieMillerHaynesworthElbert Mack. GENO Hayes. Sean JonesQuitters? Or no talent?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look at that box score. Tjax and Biggers are your top two tacklers. It gets even better down the list. BlackFoster was a rookieMillerHaynesworthElbert Mack. GENO Hayes. Sean JonesQuitters? Or no talent?

You're trying to talk sense to the senseless. It won't end well.

Viewing 64 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.