Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Sam Ram 33

Participant

Im a Bucs fan in chicago… i have never been more embarassed in my life. I expected to lose with how good the bears d is and how awful our D is… but this was absolutely embarassing… having to chear for first downs in the 4th quarter was pathetic… how Mike Smith still has a job amazes me. I realize the talent on D is lackluster, but he is god awful. Mitch Trubisky is a 25-32 QB at best and they made him look like hes actually good… if you want to be taken seriously, do something. Trade for earl thomas. Offer a third and a fourth and hope they take it. I cant beleive how awful this defense is.

• Pennywise

Participant

its a bucs life, end of year if not sooner Mike Smith and Kotter will be fired, another staff will come in, and we hope for the best again

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

There are no trades to be made. We don’t have the cap room to sign Earl at the moment unless we move some serious numbers. Remember Thomas wants a new contract at 13mil a year.

• Sam Ram 33

Participant

Thomas at 13M a year sounds pretty good to me…

• Sam Ram 33

Participant

Mitch Trubisky is terrible… how awful can you be that you give up that many points… and chris conte was a starter… there is obviouslly something wrong…

maybe we can draft another run stuffer next year… i like the idea if your gonna score let them do it quickly rather than run it all day.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.