Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Bucsfan79

Participant

We made it easy on Mariota. It isn’t like he is throwing outs, ins, posts, curls, fades; he is throwing wide open seems and slants on the first read. The guys is like 13-17 with 4 tds.I can understand if he was 25-32 or something like that. But our horrid D has made him comfortable and made it easy on him. Does he look better than Winston, yes. Is it because he is better or his team and play calling is? Who knows.He does look better than Winston though.I wanted Mariota  :'(Oh well.

Please wait…

• msornstein

Participant

It’s the D throwing a pick 6. It’s the D going 3 and out. It’s the D going -2 yards in the 3rd. It’s the D consistently throwing horrible passes. It’s the D getting sacked easily. It’s the D making garbage reads. It’s the D  right? This is 100% on Jameis. Maybe not the run up on score but the loss is soley on him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's the D throwing a pick 6. It's the D going 3 and out. It's the D going -2 yards in the 3rd. It's the D consistently throwing horrible passes. It's the D getting sacked easily. It's the D making garbage reads. It's the D  right? This is 100% on Jameis. Maybe not the run up on score but the loss is soley on him.

Have you not seen the O Line? And what does this have to do with Winston? It is about crowning Mariota as the next Marino.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They scored 42 points already and you’re only blaming Jameis? Give me a break.

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

Here comes the excuses.  Loving it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. It’s tampa. Nevermind the fact that Winston has played absolutely terrible, it’s completely the defenses fault.Winston threw his picks with no pressure and is holding onto the ball too long. The o line actually did fairly well the first half.I won't say it's all winston, but clearly he's a big part of it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad careers aren’t one game ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here comes the excuses.  Loving it.

Not from me.This team will continue to suck, and lovie should be fired.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

whatever dude… the bucs got lit up by a good qb…. one, if they had drafted… wouldn’t be kicking our ass right now

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

whatever dude... the bucs got lit up by a good qb.... one, if they had drafted... wouldn't be kicking our ass right now

Potentially winning a home game for the first time in two years, and by a large margin.Lovie wanted a buddy, not a qb.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.