Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• jcaulfield8

Participant

A new qb wins it with the Bucs roster.

It’s weird that a good ah takes us to a sb win….
      It’s weird that jaboo was a waste of 5 years.
      That guys ducking worthless.
      Fuck you jaboo, the knees…. whatever the fuck you’re calling yourself now

• GermCanBuc

Participant

Yeah I just asked in the game thread where he is.

GO BUCS. We’re SB champions.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

By the way….. dirk koetter was shit too. Need more evidence?

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Arians did add players to the existing roster but for the most part Arians and his stafff developed the young players and that was the difference.

RoJo, Cappa, Davis, etc. Even the veteran Jensen saw a revival under Arians staff.

Build the trenches!

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Rojo and Cappa needed to be red-shirted in their draft year. Why? Because Rojo still can’t catch the ball nor pass block and Cappa just became average this season.

Jensen still is overpaid. Remember, Jensen had a high snap that nearly took us out of FG position in the playoffs.

Arians had a losing season last year. It took Brady to mold this offense into more than just a deep throwing, one-trick pony team like the Chiefs were exposed. smh

OT Wirfs and S AWJ were great picks that helped elevate the team. But a big credit to Brady choosing us and bringing talents such as Playoff Lenny, AB, and Gronk. Those players were huge this year!

• buc_boi

Participant

Lol

• SeaPA

Participant

Team was so good this year we won the Super Bowl using a bum at QB that is so bad he didn’t get drafted until the sixth round.
      Imagine how good we’d have been with a QB who was drafted =1 overall?

• TBChucky

Participant

7-9… Dumbass prediction! 😂

• Bucman

Participant

Someone has an Iphone “ducking”

LUL

• GenoaBucs

Participant

Looking at the image below now simply makes me feel good…

• theknees

Participant

Yeah, there wasn’t a single TD scored for the Bucs in the super bowl by a player who was on the roster last year, but it was basically the same team. Weird…

• garfield

Participant

Yes, because Jameis would have won with those same players who only came because of Brady. Jameis is, was, and always will be terrible. Dude couldn’t even beat out Taysom Hill, get out of here.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Kudos for showing up and kudos for keeping your bullshit intact.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Watching Evans and LVD embrace Brady, thanking them in celebration must’ve hurt last night @theknees

You’ll be okay.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

The Knees said:

Yeah, there wasn’t a single TD scored for the Bucs in the super bowl by a player who was on the roster last year, but it was basically the same team. Weird…

Rate this item:
      Thumb Up
      Submit Rating+1-7
      Rating: -6. From 8 votes.
      You voted -1, 33 seconds ago.

Yep and there is no way in hell any one of those players would have come here with Winston as QB. Its the difference having a QB who players want to play for.

• kenntak

Participant

The Bucs got to the Super Bowl with invaluable contributions from Evans, Godwin, Miller, RoJo, and others on the team last year. What are you talking about @theknees? In fact, Evans may have had a touchdown if it was not for the PI. RoJo almost scored. Brate contributed. Besides, who brought in Gronk, Brown and Fournette–Brady did. Who did Winston bring in to help the team?

Even after the Bucs won the Super Bowl, your primary goal is still defending Winston. You said that you would only come around if the Bucs won the Super Bowl with Brady. They did, now do your part.

• theknees

Participant

The Bucs got to the Super Bowl with invaluable contributions from Evans, Godwin, Miller, RoJo, and others on the team last year. What are you talking about @theknees? In fact, Evans may have had a touchdown if it was not for the PI. RoJo almost scored. Brate contributed. Besides, who brought in Gronk, Brown and Fournette–Brady did. Who did Winston bring in to help the team?

Even after the Bucs won the Super Bowl, your primary goal is still defending Winston. You said that you would only come around if the Bucs won the Super Bowl with Brady. They did, now do your part.

I’m talking about the actual Super Bowl game. Evans is a top Buc of all time, maybe #1 ever on offense. So I am not knocking any of the heritage Bucs at all. My point is, Brady, Gronk, AB, and Lenny were not on this team at this point last year. So, yeah, it’s a much different team than it was in 2019. It’s not just one player.

• TBChucky

Participant

MUCH different.. like +25 in turnover differential difference..

• BucBalla85

Participant

If you are picking the old team over this team that just won the super bowl you might want to get your head checked out… thats not weird at all I’m just saying the truth.

• Beatles123

Participant

Wow, imagine actually trying to discredit YOUR OWN TEAM after they win the super bowl in their home stadium after going 7-9 last year….IN A PANDEMIC…WITH NO OFF SEASON!

Knees, are you on drugs?! Do you even know what happened Sunday?!

• TURBO

Participant

Knees is a Winston fan, not a Bucs fan.

It’s obvious.

• Charles

Participant

Sounds the knees is still on his knees in front of Jameis.

Wow. Just admit you are a punk and be done with it.

PLEASE DROP THE BAN HAMMER ON THESE WINSTONITES.

• rob

Participant

I agree with Theknees. I truly believe we would have still won the Super Bowl this year if, with everything else being the same, Winston was still on the team. I also think he would have had, by far, fewer interceptions than in 2019.

Of course it would be hard to throw an interception or lose a game when you are riding the pine watching the GOAT lead this team to a World Championship.

But at least he now has a Harvard education in Quarterbacking, right?

• BucBalla85

Participant

Ha! Nicely done!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.