Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

All that money to give Biden 99 more votes?

Are you fucking kidding me?

• Coffeeisland

Participant

The reports you’re getting are playing semantics with the information. Step one in any audit would be to determine if the known information can be gathered from the given variables…does a recount of existing ballots = vote totals. It is pretty much a given that the first(most basic) step will confirm known information in an audit. No one is inept enough to just change numbers without using/creating a path to get there. Blah, blah, blah you get all that

Yesterday’s presentation showed dishonesty regarding the EMS.

To begin with the previous audits were only concerned with the described first step. That is not an audit. That is a recount.

We were told the machines did not connect to the internet. It was shown they were capable and did connect. The who’s and what’s of those connections are part of what the county has not handed over. Why?

It was shown that thousands upon thousands of files were deleted. Again, information pertaining to those deleted files have not been handed over. The Windows security logs only go back to February. One of the purges occurred the day before the audit started. Of course we all know that any of this vote information is required to be kept for certain amount of time…which is much greater than 3 months.

There was also a lot of abuse/misuse of mail in ballot requirements. Again with pertinent information not handed over.

From the beginning, Maricopa County was given and encouraged to be a part of the audit. They chose early on to not only avoid partnering in the effort but they took the path of obstruction. Why?

The bottom line is an audit should be able to clearly make a connection between variables and results. If that is not accomplished, it would indicate the auditors failed or the variables were not fully disclosed. It is clear at this point which scenario is true. To prove the auditors were/are inept, all of the variables must be reconciled. Maricopa County should have (by law) the information needed to make this distinction.

…have some flooring guys coming over.

Would like to quickly close with the idea that this whole scenario must be resolved before 2022 and certainly 2024.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Dude let it go… the election results have been certified so many times I’ve lost count.

Your boy lost…

It’s over.

It isn’t the media or the deep state.

It’s people not wanting 4 more years of the circus

• ONEBIGDADDY

Participant

Totally agree. I watched and listened to the hearings in the fulness and found that audits are necessary to keep the system honest. The findings were point blank pointing out that there was tampering. If people don’t listen to the hearings then all they get is opinion and conjecture. Bottom line is Trump won and the American people were cheated out of their votes which are to be considered scared. Need the Voter ID.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lol…

• Coffeeisland

Participant

It’s not about letting go of “Trump will be reinstated”.

It is clearly shown that numbers do not add up. That should concern you.

• Coffeeisland

Participant

Do you believe the information given in the presentation is false?

Can you demonstrate how it is false?

Do you think everyone involved would be better served if Maricopa County had participated openly and not obstructed?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I believe in occam’s razor.

What is more likely?

I giant multi-state deep state cover up by the same party that can barely tie their shoes…

OR

People hated Trump and were done with his antics… some moderates gave him a shot and the second round they stayed away.

Are there tiny, insignificant discrepancies that aren’t accounted for?

Yes, literally every election cycle.

But here is the funny part… Trump actually tried to commit election fraud. This is called gaslighting.

Do something then accuse the other of doing it.

Despite all his attempts to influence or cheat an election, BOTH IN 2016 AND 2020…he still LOST BY A LANDSLIDE.

He lost the popular vote by more than any other president in history.

He lost the electoral college by a landslide.

And the Republicans have won 1 of the last 8 popular votes… a function of a electoral college system that disproportionately favors red states… especially in the senate (Wyoming has the same representation as California despite 1/50th the population).

Gerrymandering, gaslighting, outside interference, backroom deals, intimidation, hiring actors… these are the flailings of a party that knows time is against them…

So they turned to the conspiracy crowd who eats it up.

So yeah, give it up dude… you lost

• Charles

Participant

Trump lost.

coffee you are so full of shit and will belive anything as long as it confirm your stupidity.

I am tired of these Trumper loser freaking assholes that are a shit stain upon democracy.

TRUMP LOST YOU DUMBFVCKS!

• Coffeeisland

Participant

When the variables in the audit outnumber the margin of victory it becomes more than “tiny, insignificant differences”. The tiny, insignificant differences are seen in the hand recounts. The Maricopa “audits” and this audit came up with similar findings up to that point.

If the opposition to this audit were interested in putting this to bed, they would comply with the requests(subpoenas) and hand over the information. Furthermore, they could put a stake through the heart of the audit team by showing the world that the audit discrepancies are easily accounted for and legitimate. But they choose to obstruct. Why? They could in essence walk the walk instead of just talking the talk.

The topic of discussion is not whether Trump won or will he “get back in office”. The topic is the discrepancies and the fact that with regulations on the books to keep this data, the data is not being given…or is gone.

The idea that you are ok with this is troubling.

Can you prove that the audit is raising illegitimate questions? Can you give an explanation for the missing data? If you can give an explanation for the missing data, can the explanation be reconciled with the actual data? Or is it just an explanation based on woulda/coulda with no underlying foundation to show its maturation?

• Coffeeisland

Participant

Charles

Do you like M&M’s?
      What is your opinion of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup?

• Coffeeisland

Participant

Assuming faster is cheaper, wouldn’t cooperating be less expensive also?

• Coffeeisland

Participant

Thanks Chuck

• Shelby T Mitchell

Participant

Like to use on that. Over in the less expensive on there too.

• Coffeeisland

Participant

How much wood would a woodchuck upchuck
      If a woodchuck would
      Upchuck wood??

• Charles

Participant

Trumpers are stupid uneducated rural trailer trash.

Gullible naive and old white racists.

They fear losing the white power that has been a privilege for 400+ years.

It’s going away.

THERE WAS NO ELECTION FRAUD YOU DUMBSHIT REDNECK LOSERS.

Where your maga loser gear so we know which of you are idiots.

• Coffeeisland

Participant

Sorry, peanut allergy?

• Coffeeisland

Participant

If 3 chickens lay 4 eggs each, how many omelets will Denny’s serve between 9:00am and 12:00pm tomorrow?

• Coffeeisland

Participant

Charles and Chuck walk into a bar…

Bartender: what can I get you guys?

Charles: don’t ask me, I’m just here for the tacos

Chuck: shut the f*ck up you f*cking a**hole. What time does the 3:30 bus go by?

• Coffeeisland

Participant

…just kidding

Bartender:WTF?

• Charles

Participant

LOL.

Tick tock…dying party.

Old white racists…demographics are a changing and you trumpers can’t stop it.

It’s just a matter of time. Soon…the end is near…

• Coffeeisland

Participant

Just enough tarragon can be exceptional. Too much will turn you off to it for a spell.

• Coffeeisland

Participant

A golf ball that pierces the air traveling right to left AND THEN left to right to land softly, is sadly something almost no one will experience.

• Coffeeisland

Participant

…unless they are down range

• Coffeeisland

Participant

I would have gotten there sooner but I lost the key to my Peloton lock

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

America – 11
      Europe – 5

• Coffeeisland

Participant

NICE!

• Coffeeisland

Participant

DH

Life is funny.
      My whole world used to revolve around golf. But so far this year I have only played 2 or 3 rounds. I still jump in the cart and go to the range regularly but I just don’t enjoy the game like in the past. I do thoroughly enjoy my range sessions though. There really is nothing like the perfect ball strike. I probably said it here before…no matter how many times you make that perfect contact, it always feels as good as the first time.

• Coffeeisland

Participant

…at first I didn’t know the meaning of your post. I didn’t even know the Ryder Cup was being played. I probably wouldn’t recognize half the names on the rosters🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Coffeeisland.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.