Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• TBChucky

Participant

• BChaves8

Participant

Too much money for the player he is at this point in his career. Cards are paying him for the the player he was.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Too much money. I dont know if that team is good enough to get over the hump yet but at least he made some money.

• Bucman

Participant

They will finish in last place in that division

• Lawdy

Participant

cards got hosed

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Can’t believe some on here were actually pinning for the guy.

Glad we’re in the cap situation we are to have dodged that bullet.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I would have taken him on board at the right price. He was never a possibility at that price though.

• RW

Participant

Yeah Watt is a bum. Only the 7th highest rated edge rusher in the NFL last year. Who’d ever want a guy like that.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Watt is being overpaid but he is a good fit for what they will need him to do.

The Seahawks better address their OL because Wilson is older and he needs some Drew Brees second wind magic. That second wind magic was SP investing in interior OL and running a more balanced offense.

PC receives flak from many for wanting to run the ball more but the Seahawks failed to punish teams for sitting in cover 2 to take away the deep ball game that “Let Russ Cook” was jiving with at the start of the season!

Teams are going to watch the Bucs super bowl win and say we need to copy that to stop the Chiefs, Seahawks, etc and any other team that lives or dies with the deep ball.

Build the trenches!

• SaskBucs

Participant

He clearly doesn’t want a ring that bad. Cards are a potential playoff team though. If Watt and Jones are healthy I think the Cards battle the Rams for NFC West supremacy. That is a real good division.

Seahawks and 49ers make some good improvements and stay healthy that division will be tightly contested all season.

I figured he was a real long shot for the Bucs but right now anyone serious about putting a ring on their finger has to be considering a low salary in Tampa Bay. Packers, Bills, Browns and Steelers were the teams I thought might get him and I would say they are all closer to a championship than AZ.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

That is the most competitive division easily.

Seahawks can easily go from first to fourth. Any team in that division can become a divisional winner in 2021.

To me IF the Seahawks improve their OL and running game then Wilson will feast. If not that division features some nasty front sevens now and it is up for grabs.

Build the trenches!

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Didn’t see the Cardinals coming from nowhere to sign him at all! Most of the talking heads never even mentioned them as a possibility.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

BuT I WaNnA WiN!

Proving yet again, money trumps winning to most players.

Have fun finishing 4th in the west JJ lol.

• buc-in-out

Participant

He follows Hopkins to the desert. Close enough to Texas, similar climate.. up and coming team. I understand his logic.

• Greattimes

Participant

Bump to get rid of advertising post.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.