Viewing 44 reply threads

• Author

• Zellination

Participant

I think he real good, we draft no?  Discuss  yes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He be a real good qb yo!Lovie loves him too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this must be the official thread, because the title is in all caps...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for starting this thread Zell.  But no reference to riding the wave?    Manziel is a baller and the Bucs will finally be a championship contender every year if they draft him..  If the Bucs pick him, I will buy season tickets.  If they don't, I won't.  Simple as that. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for starting this thread Zell.  But no reference to riding the wave?    Manziel is a baller and the Bucs will finally be a championship contender every year if they draft him..  If the Bucs pick him, I will buy season tickets.  If they don't, I won't.  Simple as that.

failboat2.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s the captain of the failboat.  Your boy, Raheem.  Thanks God he’s gone.Raheem-Morris.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That wasn’t my boy you silly little ladyboy lover…but how’s your boy doing? TebowCrying.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lavontecrying_zps10d8e433.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh…one of the best linebackers in the NFL? I agree.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Java posting his fap folder on PR again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Java posting his fap folder on PR again.

LOL! How long until he posts a picture of Ruud?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh...one of the best linebackers in the NFL? I agree.

The best players cry.  It shows they have emotion and love for the game.  That's why Lavonte cried like a baby when he cost the Bucs that Jets game.  I respect that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh...one of the best linebackers in the NFL? I agree.

The best players cry.  It shows they have emotion and love for the game.  That's why Lavonte cried like a baby when he cost the Bucs that Jets game.  I respect that.

Unlike your boy Timmy, David is actually a good football player and is on an active roster in the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many playoff games has David won?  How many has Tebow won?    Case closed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weakest argument ever...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its funny because that is literally all you have. Dude can't even get a job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah. Remember what happened the following week?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Racism runs rampant in the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Racism runs rampant in the NFL.

Lol. Coming from the bigot himself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You ain’t too bright, is ya?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s racism that tebow doesn’t start in the nfl.Shame that white guy took his job like that.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Put a black QB in the league with Tebow’s same skills and he’s starting every game.(I like the way this J MANZIEL OFFICIAL THREAD is going.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They did..his name was shaun king.Oh wait...that guy has better stats and lasted longer. My bad. My bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

King never had any skills.    I still remember that Steelers game where King started and totally sucked.    Rob Johnson came in and the Bucs started moving the ball.  Even Robo sack was better than your boy King.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They did..his name was shaun king.Oh wait...that guy has better stats and lasted longer. My bad. My bad.

Lol. Java mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DonkeyHumper, how old are you?  10?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pot...kettle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just admit you were wrong about tebow. Even freaking drug induced freeman had the bears supposedly looking at him.And having dilfer fish for a job for him was indeed pathetic btw.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

damnit i really thought java was gone for good. Well if he’s back and drafting Manziel will shut him up AND its something I myself would be happy about, Manziel moved to the top of my wish list.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pot...kettle.

I was serious.  I am 47 years old.    How old are you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

damnit i really thought java was gone for good. Well if he's back and drafting Manziel will shut him up AND its something I myself would be happy about, Manziel moved to the top of my wish list.

I will be a 100% backer of the Bucs again if they draft Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. I just think manziel is a baller.But yeah, java thinking he's great is the biggest red flag out there right now. If he really likes manziel, and wants people here to like manziel too, he should talk more about bridgewater or something. People see what he writes, sees the crappy history...and well.. it's like the browns drafting you. A death sentence to the player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. I just think manziel is a baller.But yeah, java thinking he's great is the biggest red flag out there right now. If he really likes manziel, and wants people here to like manziel too, he should talk more about bridgewater or something. People see what he writes, sees the crappy history...and well.. it's like the browns drafting you. A death sentence to the player.

Problem is, we all know he won't talk about Bridgewater because...well...you know.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sees the crappy history…

What the hell are you talking about?  In the last 5 years, I've been wrong about ONE player.  Tebow.  And even he is debatable because he won a playoff game then was never given a chance to start again.    I was right on wanting to draft Russell Wilson to replace Freeman, I was right on wanting Kuechly over Barron, I was right on predicting Derrick ward would be a bust free agent, the list goes on and on and on.  I was right that Freeman would have a few decent years then totally suck.  I was right that Raheem was in way over his head.    I've been right more than anyone else on this forum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sees the crappy history...

What the hell are you talking about?  In the last 5 years, I've been wrong about ONE player.  Tebow.  And even he is debatable because he won a playoff game then was never given a chance to start again.    I was right on wanting to draft Russell Wilson to replace Freeman, I was right on wanting Kuechly over Barron, I was right on predicting Derrick ward would be a bust free agent, the list goes on and on and on.  I've been right more than anyone else on this forum.

When you throw TONS and TONS of shit on the wall, some of it is bound to stick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater isn’t his type.Like his mother, he only likes skinny white guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the hell are you talking about?  In the last 5 years, I've been wrong about ONE player.  Tebow.  And even he is debatable because he won a playoff game then was never given a chance to start again.    I was right on wanting to draft Russell Wilson to replace Freeman, I was right on wanting Kuechly over Barron, I was right on predicting Derrick ward would be a bust free agent, the list goes on and on and on.  I've been right more than anyone else on this forum.

When you throw TONS and TONS of **CENSORED** on the wall, some of it is bound to stick.

Other than Tebow, when have I ever been wrong?   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater isn't his type.Like his mother, he only likes skinny white guys.

My mother likes Jose Canseco.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the hell are you talking about?  In the last 5 years, I've been wrong about ONE player.  Tebow.  And even he is debatable because he won a playoff game then was never given a chance to start again.    I was right on wanting to draft Russell Wilson to replace Freeman, I was right on wanting Kuechly over Barron, I was right on predicting Derrick ward would be a bust free agent, the list goes on and on and on.  I was right that Freeman would have a few decent years then totally suck.  I was right that Raheem was in way over his head.    I've been right more than anyone else on this forum.

don’t forget you haven’t overstated your respect for yourself and your opinions… nor lost your ability to get along with others on a message board… good to see you back

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The ban is inevitable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

don’t forget you haven’t overstated your respect for yourself and your opinions…

I only bring that up when people attack me saying I am always wrong.  That is far from the case.If people would just respect each other's opinions rather than attacking some people for having perceived off the wall opinions (even when they almost always turn out to be right), this place would be more interesting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

don't forget you haven't overstated your respect for yourself and your opinions...

I only bring that up when people attack me saying I am always wrong.  That is far from the case.If people would just respect each other's opinions rather than attacking some people for having perceived off the wall opinions (even when they almost always turn out to be right), this place would be more interesting.

Ummm – perhaps if you were to show such respect repeatedly, or perhaps occasionally – still good to see you around – try to stay for a while if you can

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

don't forget you haven't overstated your respect for yourself and your opinions...

This is hilarious coming from you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ummm - perhaps if you were to show such respect repeatedly, or perhaps occasionally - still good to see you around - try to stay for a while if you can

I've always respected you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ummm - perhaps if you were to show such respect repeatedly, or perhaps occasionally - still good to see you around - try to stay for a while if you can

I've always respected you.

Just don’t get booted again over nonsense

Please wait…

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.