Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

His latest, calling Mahomes overrated, takes the cake.

Hey dude can you do me a favor?

Can you say “the Oregon Ducks will get rocked by Ohio State next year?”

We could really use the bump.

K thanks!

• Pennywise

Participant

Lol ,jaboni doesnt know football ,he fakes it.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This should be the thread like going to confession…

Bless me Jaboo for I need a win. It has been 8 days since I asked for your help. Please kiss of death my enemy with your reverse curse

• FsstNfurios

Participant

Lol ,jaboni doesnt know football ,he fakes it.

Good lord. Do you have a PO box? I’d like to send you a space bar that works properly. Or is it that you have hooves instead of hands?

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

At some point, someone on here will catch on.

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• Pennywise

Participant

Mahomes sucks doesnt he jaboni?

• Anonymous

Inactive

how about posting something like Trump wins 2020 Election in a landslide, dude…..our country needs him to be officially retired/returned to his tower.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Oh…we’ve caught on, buddy.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

how about posting something like Trump wins 2020 Election in a landslide, dude…..our country needs him to be officially retired/returned to his tower.

How about you trying to keep from squeezing in political banter into football related threads on a daily basis.

We get it. You’ve got nobody in your life to actually converse with. But, there’s different boards for reasons.

Try and keep up, Lieutenant LPN…

• Tall Man

Participant

Listen here Hillary, we get it already. You hate Trump. Now go find out where Billy is before he runs off to another island or finds a box of cigars to play with.

• Ja’crispy

Participant

He called Mahomes over rated? Where did you see this? im curious because that is a ridiculous statement. Mahomes is arguably the best QB in the NFL.

• Joey

Participant

yea the ren fest used to sell 3 kinds of roasted nuts, now they only sell 2.  Thanks Obama!

oh, and yesterday I got a soda from a soda machine and 2 sodas dropped.  you know why?  Trump.  That’s why.

• Jon Gruden

Participant

Is this just a weird made up story or is there a source to this? Seems out of character for Jameis. His former teammate Ramsey on the other hand…

• GBOBUCSFAN

Participant

I’m not the best interwebz sleuth but I couldn’t find anywhere that JW said that. Maybe OP is trolling like so many others on this board?

• Ramonb

Participant

He’s on JDouble level KOD now.

• BucBalla85

Participant

He’s on JDouble level KOD now.

He wasnt a bad poster. He definitely had his favorite players though.. I enjoyed reading his takes on prospects. He was right about Lavonte David and somewhat Doug Martin.

• TCB2W!

Participant

I’m not the best interwebz sleuth but I couldn’t find anywhere that JW said that. Maybe OP is trolling like so many others on this board?

He meant GottaJaboo, not JW.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Poor Aaron Rodgers… the kiss of death from Jaboo strikes again. At least he is consistent.

Say it again with me, “The Ducks will get blown out by OSU next year”.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.