Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• scoooo

Participant

Good news, now we just need the Chargers to hire someone besides Mike Smith as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t see Mike Smith going anywhere. Not yet at least. NFL seems to be trending away from retread head coaches. Although Marrone is a second time around, but he left on his own last time for reasons that escape me.

Please wait…

• BucsWin31

Participant

Mike Smith isn’t going anywhere

Please wait…

• Defense5599

Blocked

I don’t see Mike Smith going anywhere. Not yet at least. NFL seems to be trending away from retread head coaches. Although Marrone is a second time around, but he left on his own last time for reasons that escape me.

He left because he wasn’t getting along with Bills ownership.   Rex Ryan didn’t get along with them either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

San Diego?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buffalo might want Smith…

Please wait…

• GoldsonAges

Participant

He left because he wasn’t getting along with Bills ownership. Rex Ryan didn’t get along with them either.

He did not want to trade up for Sammy Watkins. He never got past that. Smart dude. Horrible trade it was

Please wait…

• Buc Bauce

Participant

Heard the Jags also hired Coughlin as VP as well.

Please wait…

• GoldsonAges

Participant

Yup and extended Caldwell another 3 years. They have a great owner and loads of talent. Now they finally put a true football man in charge watch out they could be about to blossom.

((((((HINT HINT GLAZERS))))))))

Please wait…

• TampaBucks05

Participant

I  could see Smith going to LA, BUF, or SD….. I’m sure all of those teams will meet with him in some capacity.

Please wait…

• Garv

Participant

I could see Smith going to LA, BUF, or SD….. I’m sure all of those teams will meet with him in some capacity.

I don’t. Smitty’s best chance to go was to Jacksonville. By far. Thankfully he’s staying here. End of story.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could see Smith going to LA, BUF, or SD….. I’m sure all of those teams will meet with him in some capacity.

I don’t. Smitty’s best chance to go was to Jacksonville. By far. Thankfully he’s staying here. End of story.

SD still seems like a good fit, but odds aren’t great. Hopefully he’s staying.

Please wait…

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Unemployment is heavy in California on the NFL front. LA, San Diego, San Fran, all looking…

Please wait…

• SunnyD

Participant

Mike Smith’s prospects as a NFL head coach have been wildly exaggerated by the Red Board.

I’ll be shocked if he isn’t the Bucs DC in 2017

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Smith’s prospects as a NFL head coach have been wildly exaggerated by the Red Board. I’ll be shocked if he isn’t the Bucs DC in 2017

WILDLY?

More than this board. ProFootballTalk.com said that he was a favorite only 1-2 days ago.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/09/mike-smith-emerging-as-top-guy-in-jacksonville-search/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He left because he wasn’t getting along with Bills ownership. Rex Ryan didn’t get along with them either.

He did not want to trade up for Sammy Watkins. He never got past that. Smart dude. Horrible trade it was

You mean the guy who picked EJ Manuel with his first pick?

He is a nice guy. Players LOVE Doug. But he isn’t a genius dude. His selection of Manuel Trumps your nonsense about Watkins. Doug is one heck of a Oline coach. That is desirable, in that he can coach his unit and delegate the rest to more competent coaches. He was nothing special at Syracuse, other than being one of he nicest guys you’ll meet.

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.