Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

Jameis maybe had his best day in training camp today. He looked very sharp and accurate and did not throw a pick. Bradley Mcdougald looked very sharp as well. He broke up a few passes and was strong against the run. Rannell Hall continues to impress me as well. He shows great hands and runs very crisp routes. After a day like this, I feel optimistic about the season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His hands were suppose to be one of his downfalls. He has a tall order above him if he wants to make the team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can vouch….Jameis was much improved over Tuesday’s performance. He carries himself like the man in charge. Definitely looks the part.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Roy Cummings ?@RCummingsTBO 3h3 hours agoQB Mike Glennon, a forgotten man, is having a good day throwing the ball, too. Looks very sharp. #Bucs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Roy Cummings ?@RCummingsTBO 3h3 hours agoQB Mike Glennon, a forgotten man, is having a good day throwing the ball, too. Looks very sharp. #Bucs

Good on a few fronts. Injuries happen, depth is critical. Trade value grows with each legendary practice session. Win-Win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good on a few fronts. Injuries happen, depth is critical. Trade value grows with each legendary practice session. Win-Win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon could be a really really good QB if he just managed to be a bit more aggressive.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.