Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 42 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

1 year 12 million

• seekpar

Participant

Yawn…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol. And he tried to fleece the Bucs for 30 million?

And he slammed the Bucs staff on his way out and trolled the team. And he took league min.

After never appearing in the playoffs, throwing the most interceptions out of any QB during that time, also led the league in fumbles…he had all the weapons.

Let’s not forget his touchy ways with Uber drivers and rape allegations, stealing…and the Bucs ownership still gave him more chances.

Jameis is a turd of a human being. He is a Saint. How ironic.

• BucBalla85

Participant

1 year deal though. Will be interesting to see how he does if he wins the starting job.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

So Winston and Hill getting paid about the same? Honestly I think the Bucs defense will be disappointed if Winston isn’t the starter there. You know they have to be extremely eager to get a shot at causing him distress twice a year!

• Runole

Participant

So much irrational hatred. To the haters hope this makes you feel better.lol

• Boid Fink

Participant

So many Jameis slurpers. Hope your allegiance to one man is worth it co suffering I don’t give a flying fug about FSU. Or their fanboys who worship at the feet of a scumbag who sucks at football.

• Runole

Participant

So many Jameis slurpers. Hope your allegiance to one man is worth it co suffering I don’t give a flying fug about FSU. Or their fanboys who worship at the feet of a scumbag who sucks at football.
        So much anger proving my point. For the record I was completely for Brady coming here and Winston being released. Your vulgarity doesn’t paint a good picture of your character. Your problem not mine. Should the R- word be assigned to you?

• Boid Fink

Participant

I did censor myself you asshole. 😂

• Jr.3

Participant

I was wishing JW the best until he signed with a division rival . I dont blame him but unfortunately I cant root for a team that could affect the Buccaneers so much.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I hope Jameis does well for his own sake. But I hope the Bucs kick his ass the two times they face him in 2021.

• RayJayinTBay

Participant

Yet another free agency win for us!

• Live4BUCS

Participant

Without Jameis – we don’t win the Superbowl. Let me explain: without Jameis we don’t draft top 15 every year and build a great core of players through the draft. Without Jameis being a #2 overall pick and being able to hang around for 5 years (Just enough for Brady to leave Pats) – we don’t get Brady either.

I’m just saying I’m forever grateful for Jameis. He helped build a Superbowl team in Tampa.

• Kermit56

Participant

I like the way you think, Live4.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Jameis was #1 overall.

Mariota was #2.

• GenoaBucs

Participant

The deal has a maximum value of $12.5 million but is basically $5.5 million ($4.5 million signing bonus + $1 million guaranteed base salary), up to $7 million worth in incentives and two voidable years for cap purposes. Pelissero adds, under the assumption his incentives — based on playing time, wins, playoff wins and a variety of stats — are all classified as “not likely to be earned”.

https://www.nfl.com/news/qb-jameis-winston-re-signing-with-saints

It’s close to Cam Newton’s new contract but Winston is 6 years younger than Cam.

• Swash

Participant

You gotta presume he took significantly less to go back to New Orleans than he was offered by Chicago.

Chicago’s cupboard is bare.. looks like Dalton will be their guy. Yikes.

• theknees

Participant

Winston gets to play under SP. Pretty frightening prospect.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

For who? The Bucs? Nope. He just isn’t good.

• Biggs3535

Participant

It was scary as hell when he was holding the clipboard for Taysom Hill.

• kenntak

Participant

I liked Winston and wanted him to succeed until I saw he was not improving by the 5th year. He is the enemy now, and irrelevant to us other than having to game plan against him during the year. I don’t know why people are still infatuated with him, HE IS NOT A BUC.

• GenoaBucs

Participant

The most important thing in his years as a Buc is that his contract expired in the same year the GOAT decided to get out of Boston.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol@ Biggs.

That was scary. Just as scary as Jameis swinging a bat in the pocket during his workout drill. Maybe he thought that was his best chance at success?

• theknees

Participant

It was scary as hell when he was holding the clipboard for Taysom Hill.

Yeah, your hatred towards the black community is well documented. You must hate living in 2021. Sad.

• Boid Fink

Participant

@theknees Jameis is awful. He never did shit for Tampa Bucs, and he crapped all over the coaches and management.

Why don’t you go join them you waffling muppet twat…

• captain ahab

Participant

I agree with Runole, the hatred for Winston by some is a bit over the top. Here is a guy who gave his all on the field, owns most every passing record in franchise history, look it up. The offensive line prior to Wirfs and Gronk was piss poor terrible and began to play as a unit last year. Many of the posters threads prior to the super bowl run were centered around the poor play of the offensive line, near last in the league in rushing and the same with pass protection. On the other side of the ball the defense was just horrid.
      For certain Winston’s turnovers were his downfall, with that said he never threw more interceptions then touchdowns in any season college or pro. If you look at the history of QB’s in Tampa, most threw more int’s then TD’s which includes the great Hall of Famer Steve Young. Buccaneer great Doug Williams threw as many picks as TD’s. Winston has thrown for about 5,000 more yards then the next on the list which would be Vinnie Testaverde, he did so in fewer years under center. BTW Vinnie threw 112 interceptions to just 77 TD’s. Winston Threw for 19,737 yards here in Tampa, his QB rating trails only Brady and Jeff Garcia of QB’s who started at least a seasons worth of games.
      Obviously Brady gives the Buc’s the best chance to win, Brady would give most teams the best chance to win as he is obviously a legend on the field. While I appreciate Brady being here, I never got on board with the hate Winston clan. While I am not anointing Winston as a ring of honor candidate, I believe he deserves a bit more respect for his accomplishments.

• Runole

Participant

Well stated. Too much over the top hatred by CFB in state rivals?

• Biggs3535

Participant

You must hate living in 2021.

No, I’m not a Seminole fan.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Ba ha ha ha ha!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Jameis made that line terrible. He couldn’t call out a defense. He held the ball too long. He missed wide open targets. He shit in the team and tried to fleece them.

He can piss off. Line his fanboys did. I have awful memories of his turnovers costing this team important games. He was a petulant backstabbed phony, as we have seen him for his true colors.

• m_j

Participant

jameis can beat anyone, but he is more likely to lose those games, so I’m fine with him being NO starter!

when talking jameis our fans always think about playing him twice, I am thinking about overall picture, they can‘t be in front of us with jameis, no way

• BucsSavant

Participant

Jamies low-IQ playing style will not mesh well with the saints offense requiring quick decisions. He should’ve signed with Pittsburgh for his mentorship. Always projected to more of a Big Ben than a brees type.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

No skin in the FSU-UF rivalry.

My undying hatred of Winston has nothing to do with his college.

Shitty person

Shitty QB

That went to our rival

I’ll be rooting extra hard against the Saint this year.

I want Winston to fail and I don’t care what anyone thinks.

It’s Bucs and Bucs only… he’s fucking garbage.

• Runole

Participant

Tell us how you really feel? lol Hidden failures in your own life bring out such vitriol? What is ironic is those that actually know him including his teammates disagree with your hate filled diatribe.
        Do you hate him more than DT?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m not a millionaire but I’m plenty happy with my family and life.

Winston is a shit person.

Such a great teammate that he ate a W after holding a clipboard during a Saints route at home.

Fuck him… why would I wish him well when he went to our rivals and is still the same immature punk that he was in college.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Pretty easy to see who cares more about players who went to their favorite college than the Bucs. It’s fine just don’t pretend you care just as much about the bucs. Also it’s pretty easy to see why buc fans dislike Jameis. If you don’t understand the hate he gets its because you are blinded by your love for fsu players.

• Runole

Participant

WRONG!

Nope I will root for the Bucs over the Saints. Do you hate Sapp and Lynch?

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Runole.