Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Jameis Winston on being named Bucs' starter: 'I love this opportunity'Matt Baker, Times Staff Writer Saturday, August 1, 2015 5:49pmWhile rookie quarterback Jameis Winston downplayed the importance of being named the Bucs' starting quarterback on the eve of training camp, the No. 1 overall pick said he's obviously excited about the opportunity in front of him."I'm not perfect," Winston said, "but I will compete my butt off."Winston, the former Florida State star, earned the starting job over Mike Glennon. Winston's public debut was delayed until Sunday after Saturday's open practice was canceled because of storms.Winston said his rookie training camp is much different than what he experienced at FSU, when he redshirted his first year and battled Jacob Coker for the starting job during fall camp."I've matured since I was an 18-year-old kid, just getting into mischievous things," Winston said. "Now you know, I love this opportunity that I've been given. It's a blessing. The best thing about it is, my dream was to always be a professional quarterback. I've achieved that dream."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston, the former Florida State star, earned given the starting job over Mike Glennon. Winston’s public debut was delayed until Sunday after Saturday’s open practice was canceled because of storms.Fixed it.  :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is the author of this piece the same journalist who functioned as a mouthpiece for Erica’s initial attorney as the Winston rape allegations were becoming public?  *The one that wrote a column whining about how the FSU people were mean to/about him and his family on the internet.  After he jump started his career with completely one sided, "sourced", articles that attempted to give credibility to his accuser's ridiculous claims.*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/jameis-winston-and-me-the-pain-of-covering-the-scandal/2219244Fuck, it is.  Completely inappropriate assignment for this journalist imo.  Hope I don't have to read another Times article with this highly biased, anti-Jameis Winston, author covering my Bucs beat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt that butt comes off…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt that butt comes off...

Its not good to be obsessed with another mans back porch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt that butt comes off...

Its not good to be obsessed with another mans back porch.

Idk.A few sizes down, and he's skinny freeman.A few sizes up, and he's Jamarcus....so lovie had better be "obsessed" with winston's posterior. What's good for winston's ass, is good for lovie's.Just saying.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/jameis-winston-and-me-the-pain-of-covering-the-scandal/2219244(censored), it is.  Completely inappropriate assignment for this journalist imo.  Hope I don't have to read another Times article with this highly biased, anti-Jameis Winston, author covering my Bucs beat.

correct... He is the source of most of departed UFO joe's assertions and unhealthy obsessions.I nice cream pie in Baker's face would be appropriate.  Little twerp!

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Winston, the former Florida State star, given the starting job over Mike Glennon due to Glennon failing to produce over the last 2 seasons. Winston's public debut was delayed until Sunday after Saturday's open practice was canceled because of storms.Fixed it.  :)

Fixed it better for you.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.