Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crlrLvt_Z8k

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does this blow his counter-suit out of the water?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Adorbs.Jameis is a franchise pitch man and quarterback.  #duelthreat

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He did deliver the package...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No.  He will try to prove up damages by showing that a number 1 overall pick QB usually gets bigger endorsements.  For instance, Subway has an entire line of commercials involving Marcus Mariota and a talking trophy.  Meanwhile, Jameis is doing youtube ads where he splits time with Karlos Williams and Nelson Agholor.  So just because he has some endorsements doesn't mean that he didn't suffer reputational harm that cost him endorsement money.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of brutal to watch

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of brutal to watch

This times a billion.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

……..some things…once seen…. cannot be unseen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No.  He will try to prove up damages by showing that a number 1 overall pick QB usually gets bigger endorsements.  For instance, Subway has an entire line of commercials involving Marcus Mariota and a talking trophy.  Meanwhile, Jameis is doing youtube ads where he splits time with Karlos Williams and Nelson Agholor.  So just because he has some endorsements doesn't mean that he didn't suffer reputational harm that cost him endorsement money.

KFC figured it out... maybe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aaaaaaaaaand…here’s another. Rookies doing WWE spots:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2571120-nfl-rookies-cut-their-best-wwe-promos

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of brutal to watch

This times a billion.

I thought it was funny as shitz. Winston's face when the dog was chasing him was classic acting.  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of brutal to watch

This times a billion.

I thought it was funny as (censored)z. Winston's face when the dog was chasing him was classic acting.  ;D

Guys who are willing to make fun of themselves and act goofy on camera get the most endorsements.  Jameis will be the next Peyton Manning if he holds strong on the civil suit.  He will make so much endorsement money, and likely not give a fuck who is embarrassed for him while counting those extra millions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I did what I was born to do…. delivering that package.”HAHA, hilarious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"I did what I was born to do.... delivering that package."HAHA, hilarious.

+1i also found that hilarious for some reason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of brutal to watch

This times a billion.

Its retarded. They have three nfl players in one commercial, and THAT is what their media guys come up with?Not even jameis's fault. That was just sh1tty writing, if they actually did indeed write anything before the commercial.I think winston needs to file another suit, now against fedex.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i thought it was good natured and funny.  probably didnt cost fedex a dime.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i thought it was good natured and funny.  probably didnt cost fedex a dime.

They didnt even paint the walls....And believe me, when there is a blonde and a hula hoop, involved, im usually all about that.They had winston. I mean, there is a LOT you could do to make it hilarious.For some examples:Rip off that gameshow "blackout," and place objects in front of him like crablegs, sodas, picnic table, etc, and then he FINALLY finds the fed ex package, the lights come on, and he says..."Just like fedex, nothing can stop me."Or,Make a giant size envelope, building size, with winston standing in front of it. A "coworker" walks up from behind winston as hes looking at this giant letter and says, "whats up with this famous??"Winston, standing there stoically exclaims, "we gonna do it big!"Short, sweet, and to the point. This was an eyesore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if he has a history of going through the back door, he can see what brown can do for him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some of you guys must be a pain in the ass to live with. Opinions on GD everything…and I have a billion posts for xheissakes!Who. Cares. ?Beat the Texans, deliver the W. Eff that package.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of brutal to watch

This times a billion.

Its retarded. They have three nfl players in one commercial, and THAT is what their media guys come up with?Not even jameis's fault. That was just sh1tty writing, if they actually did indeed write anything before the commercial.I think winston needs to file another suit, now against fedex.

They should of called BP for help.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best commercial ever... Until he films his "I'm going to Disney Land" commercial for Disney next year!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d like to deliver a package to her  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now picture Mike Glennon doing that same commercial….comedy!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now picture Mike Glennon doing that same commercial....comedy!

gold.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of brutal to watch

This times a billion.

They should of called BP for help.

It wasn't bad. Maybe a little cleaning.  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some of you guys must be a pain in the ass to live with. Opinions on GD everything...and I have a billion posts for xheissakes!Who. Cares. ?Beat the Texans, deliver the W. Eff that package.

this!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude...QFT

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Accessing forum on phone + fat fingers = mistakenly locked thread

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some of you guys must be a pain in the ass to live with. Opinions on GD everything...and I have a billion posts for xheissakes!Who. Cares. ?Beat the Texans, deliver the W. Eff that package.

this!!

This forum has some characters for sure...hopefully for them that's all they are...characters.

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.