Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• Lynch47forHOF

Participant

Dude is always squinting! Maybe he needs glasses. This is not an excuse for his interceptions. He has to be gunslinger due to our inability to run the damn ball. I think he is color blind (keeps throwing to guys wearing the wrong jersey) and may even need glasses. Just saying…

• Greattimes

Participant

#3 also suffers from tunnel vision, staring down his receivers. Especially on the first possession. Opposing defenses know this well.

• BucBalla85

Participant

My dad and I were saying this in his last game in college. We were saying, oh great were going to draft a blind dude lol!!

• The Anomaly

Participant

Dude did the same garbage at FSU…throw a ton of picks then bring his team back(from the hole he created).  When You Play decent teams they will take advantage.  Does anyone trust Winston for 3 games against 3 playoff teams not to melt down?

Hell no.  We’re never winning dick with him at QB.

People enamored with his “numbers” are casual fans or fsu honks or just plain retarded.  None of top 5 passers are going to the playoffs.  Weird.

Winston lovers are dragging this franchise down.  We are going to waste a SIXTH FREAKING YEAR…why?  He throws for a lot of yards.  Who f ing cares?

• BP1

Participant

This was already discussed earlier in the season. He has issues with glare. That’s why he squints. It seems like he now wears a light tint on his visor.

• BP1

Participant

Here is a pic with the tinted visor.

• BP1

Participant

Last season with no visor.

• bucDsystem

Participant

it’s not just the glare. he needs corrective lenses as he has shown the inability to judge the speed and position of defenders when throwing short passes especially

• Bootz2004

Blocked

He wears contacts. Just doesn’t wear them during games. This has been discussed since he was at FSU. This isn’t a hot take or anything. The visor is just for “swag” according to him.

• The Anomaly

Participant

Swag? What a dumbass. Definition of insanity is the bucs. I hope Arians sees the light. This hope and praying he fets better isnt how you win games.

• BP1

Participant

2018 helmet

2019 helmet

• BP1

Participant

Last season with no visor.

• kenntak

Participant

Thanks @BP1, great pics.

• Northside

Participant

Just get laser eye correction already.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Bootz is correct. He would wear the contacts playing baseball but not playing football. His rational is in football he is more likely to lose a contact and having one contact in for a series of plays is worse than being nearsighted. Go figure.

• Tall Man

Participant

Bootz is correct. He would wear the contacts playing baseball but not playing football. His rational is in football he is more likely to lose a contact and having one contact in for a series of plays is worse than being nearsighted. Go figure.

This makes no sense. If he loses a contact during the game he can just pop the other out during that series if this is a problem. Put a new set on when he comes to the sidelines. Instead we get his Mr. Magoo blind ass throwing picks all over the place without contacts the entire game. WTF is going on here?

• Tall Man

Participant

Swag? What a dumbass. Definition of insanity is the bucs. I hope Arians sees the light. This hope and praying he fets better isnt how you win games.

“Swag”! The visor is for “swag” they say. Well it has worked fine and fucking dandy. The other teams are swagging the fuck away after every blind as pass he throws. Can they buy him some fucking Eric Dickerson sports goggles already so he can look like a nerd ass goof if it means less picks.

• BP1

Participant

kenntak:

Thanks @BP1, great pics.

:)

Sorry about all the duplicate pics. The first ones didn’t work when I posted (PR fix this  glitch already please). I see they appeared at 1 am. I can assure you I was very much asleep at that time with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.