Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 45 reply threads

• Author

• leeroybuc93

Participant

With the Uber driver per TMZ. It won’t let me post the link for some reason

• leeroybuc93

Participant

PFT is also reporting it now.

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

No specifics. Sounds like she got little more than an apology.

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully for the Bucs and their fans, this closes the book on Jameis and his indiscretions……

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Hopefully for the Bucs and their fans, this closes the book on Jameis and his indiscretions……

It doesn’t really change anything for anyone, I imagine.  Everyone knew it was coming.

• Biggs3535

Participant

No specifics.

No shit, Sherlock.

• tampaspicer

Participant

Finally all of this can be put to rest.

• The Anomaly

Participant

Jameis victimized again.  Weird…seems like hes just always in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Weird.

• Jed

Participant

Jameis victimized again. Weird…seems like hes just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Weird.

It’s not “again”. It’s the end of the Uber story. Please try to keep up with the rest of us.

• The Anomaly

Participant

Jameis victimized again. Weird…seems like hes just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Weird.

It’s not “again”. It’s the end of the Uber story. Please try to keep up with the rest of us.

Yeah.  It’s the first time he’s settled.  LOL.  He’s a piece of shit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not completely. Another strike and what? A year suspension? These things are cumulative. Hope he’s learned. But after FSU and then Uber, you never know with this guy, do you? Supposedly, new father, engaged (or is he married?)…..he’s matured.

• DCGoth

Participant

No specifics. Sounds like she got little more than an apology.

It was always about the money. Always is when someone thinks they can make a dime off of someone else.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Yeah. It’s the first time he’s settled. LOL. He’s a piece of shit.

Imagine waking up every morning with a sore box like @The Anomaly. I mean, wouldn’t you be better rooting for another team or at least pretending to be male with some of your posts. Grow a pair, guy.

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Yeah. It’s the first time he’s settled. LOL. He’s a piece of shit.

TRIGGERED…..

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

@DCGoth – correct. There are no details to share because, there are no details. I love the NFL mafia.

• The Anomaly

Participant

The Winston knob slobberers out in full force.  I don’t know how Jaboo even types with his Winston blow up doll in his lap.  He’s still cleaning his TV from Sunday.

• Watchman

Participant

@dcgoth – correct. There are no details to share because, there are no details. I love the NFL mafia.

Maybe, but you are jumping to a conclusion.  I don’t think the Uber driver got massive coin, but I also don’t think Winston got away with just an apology.  Somewhere in the middle most likely.

I imagine the Uber driver can’t disclose any details as part of the settlement, and why would Winston want any details to get out.

• tog

Participant

Some of these comments are flat out stupid.

In 99.9% of settlements the agreement is confidential.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like turtles

• Watchman

Participant

I like turtles

How do you prepare them?

Soup?

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Starting to sound like there was no money here. Just pomp and circumstance.

• ghost

Participant

Starting to sound like there was no money here. Just pomp and circumstance.

Starting to sound like you dont know the first thing about legal procedures lol

• tampaspicer

Participant

I like turtles

How do you prepare them?

Soup?

Soft shell turtle is pretty good but best slow cooked.

• Anonymous

Inactive

java doing his thing

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anomaly, don’t you see that you get overwhelming down voted with your constant Winston hatred? Seems the board members have grown tired of the relentless Winston hate dished out by you, did the guy steal your lunch money, did his dog shit in your yard?

• Deadpool

Participant

It’s hardly surprising for this to settle outside of court. I’d have been shocked if it had indeed gone that far. It’s too damaging to Jameis to let this linger. Fingers crossed he pulls his finger out of his ass and starts acting like a man.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s hardly surprising for this to settle outside of court. I’d have been shocked if it had indeed gone that far. It’s too damaging to Jameis to let this linger. Fingers crossed he pulls his finger out of his ass and starts acting like a man.

happened in 2016, so far so good…..except I guess he lied about it more recently and that’s why he was suspended…..

• CyberDilemma

Participant

It doesn’t really change anything for anyone, I imagine.

Now she can be  a limo driver.

• Deadpool

Participant

happened in 2016, so far so good…..except I guess he lied about it more recently and that’s why he was suspended…..

The lies and the childish behaviour just need to stop. He has enough to worry about on the field to let off-field issues compound the problem.

• Pennywise

Participant

no money? there was money , but winston probably saved millions settling out of court

• dexmonkey

Participant

Some of these comments are flat out stupid.

In 99.9% of settlements the agreement is confidential.

this. good lord apparently people have zero idea how the legal system works. you settle to avoid paying more and going through a messy court case if you lose. you walk, they get money and walk and its over

nobody should be the least bit surprised as this is generally what happens in a case where you cant definitively prove something happened but you dont want to take the chance of exposing yourself to a jury. its the smart move and now he gets to move on without that distraction hanging over him

• Anonymous

Inactive

Innocent or guilty, settling out of court is the only course of action Winston has. He can’t fight the suggested charge even if he wanted to. He can’t have this lingering over him in in the public spotlight.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This whole episode …wonder what a stupid grope costed him in totality.   Suspension, legal costs, settlement, lost endorsements, suspension pay check, hurts future contract bottom line, possible future season suspension.  All for a failed grope.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did the rapist pay off his latest victim??

Good for the walking year long suspension…

I see repeated attempts to sexually attack young white girls half the mans strength and size is the only way to earn some posters eternal respect on this MB… Good for you, losers.

No wonder there wasnt a ‘happy thanksgiving’ thread.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

^^^

Triggered…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^^^^

Heres one now

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

^^^^

Charmin’ Soft Nancy…CSN for short

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thought you “no longer support jameis winston” donkey, what changed?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Java with a multiple account troll

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

It’s more clear, as the dust settles on this, that no money was ever exchanged. It’s weird….

• Anonymous

Inactive

And just like that …

• freddy

Participant

It’s more clear, as the dust settles on this, that no money was ever exchanged. It’s weird….

Clear how, “Mah Sources”?  Word I heard is Winston is out a few mil.

• tog

Participant

I heard @Crownlessking can only get off if he chokes a bitch out, or if someone posts something relative to legal issues on the Red Board…

Hey man, I hope you’ve got some other positives in your life that you need to hold onto a FSU QB so bad and slag other posters with crap like that. Maybe go play some tennis.

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Clearly I offended @CrownlessKing, I apologize.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I heard @Crownlessking can only get off if he chokes a bitch out, or if someone posts something relative to legal issues on the Red Board…

Hey man, I hope you’ve got some other positives in your life that you need to hold onto a FSU QB so bad and slag other posters with crap like that. Maybe go play some tennis.

Java, posting in this thread as Gotta and buc boi and other accounts, takes a shot because he doesn’t like his reflection. You wouldn’t either if THE thing in life was spending a couple decades on a football message board trolling under multiple accounts lol

Imagine the person behind the many Java accts and think that that person actually got mad enough to post that shot …. yikes … because another poster mentioned the trolling?

Lol, wow

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

It’s a Will Ferrell joke. It actually gets lots of laughs. Lolz at any troll accounts.

• Anonymous

Inactive

And just like that.

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.