Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 49 reply threads

• Author

• Jbrow1287

Participant

Had a sighting last night of Jameis at a West Palm Beach strip club. Was hearing great things about his off season, Im all for having a good time but i cant help but think that Peyton or Brady were ever seen at a strip clubs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He came for the drinks but stayed for the crabs?

• mdclarie

Participant

Very believable. Let’s stone the guy based on this very reliable evidence.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Breezy don’t go for that nonsense

• CadillacPower24_2006

Participant

Had a sighting last night of Jameis at a West Palm Beach strip club. Was hearing great things about his off season, Im all for having a good time but i cant help but think that Peyton or Brady were ever seen at a strip clubs.

I'm in west palm. I hope was Rachel's or Monroes the classy places. Anywhere else is ghetto

• Anonymous

Inactive

pics from inside the club, or it didn’t happen

• CadillacPower24_2006

Participant

I texted a bartender friend from Racheks n Monroes to see if was at either of those clubs?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm in west palm. I hope was Rachel's or Monroes the classy places. Anywhere else is ghetto

Hahaha What about Wild West?

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

• CadillacPower24_2006

Participant

I just texted my lawyer that before your post that’s hilarious

• CadillacPower24_2006

Participant

Hahaha What about Wild West?

Spearmint Rhino, Cheetah and Wild West all nasty. Monroes n Rachel's are the places to be

• Anonymous

Inactive

THIS thread is going to have legs…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1 post under your belt and the first one you throwing shade and trying to question his character.... Troll.......

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who was supposed to be watching him?

• Anonymous

Inactive

everyone likes bewbs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve been on other websites where you have to reply to a certain amount of threads before you can start your own.  This is one of those times when I wish PR had that feature.   

• Anonymous

Inactive

No worries. Just saw Jameis getting a smoothie and wheat grass shot. He’s good.

• Anonymous

Inactive

UFOjoe is that u?

• CadillacPower24_2006

Participant

No worries. Just saw Jameis getting a smoothie and wheat grass shot. He's good.

BWAHAHAHA

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hear he goes for the music.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Im all for having a good time but i cant help but think that Peyton or Brady were ever seen at a strip clubs.

Don’t care if they go, just don’t get seen? Got it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who was supposed to be watching him?

It's cool. I think Pacman and Johnny Football were watching him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If true, you hate to hear it.if not, this person should be perma banned along with all of their known IP addresses

• Anonymous

Inactive

People still care when an unmarried man goes to a strip club?Grow the hell up.

• CadillacPower24_2006

Participant

Exactly. It's not illegal so wtf!!!

• Marcia

Participant

lol

He threw 8 picks against the Gators in '14 and still waived his sack in UF's collective mouth and grabbed victory.  lolz.....

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. It's not illegal so wtf!!!

People love to throw stones, but i bet every guy on this MB that can legally enter a strip club ..has.Anyone who says, "but he's a nfl qb" is just being a freakin hypocrite.I doubt this is even true, but, if it is, ..so the F what?

• Marcia

Participant

Also, Jameis wasn’t in a strip club.  If you believe that………..even for a minute, you have no idea who he is.

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

He threw 8 picks against the Gators in '14 and still waived his sack in UF's collective mouth and grabbed victory.  lolz.....

He butthurt.

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

He butthurt.

..It's not like strip clubs, like publix, don't give out free crabs to their local "stars."And theres always some wimpy little white pimp in the background trying to set you up to get some.A lot of comparisons there.Sigh...if only publix had strippers...(A man can dream)

• Anonymous

Inactive

c'mon bro its a new age nowadays...the old school greats like Namath, Montana/ Bradshaw were all doing coke and god knows what other drugs. people were saying that manning wouldnt amount to ish cuz he was so conservative and needed to be wild. how did that turn out for Manning ill wait

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most disturbing was what the fat boy was doing on that pole…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t believe this for a damn second. I’m not believing some random dude on here that just made an account strictly to tell this information.And even if he was at a strip club that wouldn't be a big deal to me unless he was doing some wild shit up in there.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let the record reflect that I posted in this thread.

• jggators

Participant

Most disturbing was what the fat boy was doing on that pole...

mariota will never play a full season in the nfl

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let the record reflect that I posted in this thread.

I recognize your petition, as well as your non-mentioning of crabs, crablegs, "FYIYP," butter, publix, consent, bb guns, busted windows, breezy boo, squirrels, standing on tables while screaming obscenities, free soda stealing, and stripclubs.Let the record also show that TK did not bring up miko.    Awe isht... my bad.

• Marcia

Participant

I just wish he’d get his act together in Tampa and start acting like an NFL QB……………someone that gave a crap about winning……..

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here we go again. How long before a Michael Jackson photo shoot?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure it wasn’t a scrip club?

• Anonymous

Inactive

and then there is this…https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfhRpb6WQAANjlO.jpgOh Noes!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mah sources tell all is well. It turns out Jameis was with Joel Glazer at the strip club. He is their guest for the week at the Glazer Mansion. :)

• Anonymous

Inactive

and then there is this...https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfhRpb6WQAANjlO.jpgOh Noes!

Holy crap, that IS scary!

• Anonymous

Inactive

and then there is this...https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfhRpb6WQAANjlO.jpgOh Noes!

Holy crap, that IS scary!

Wonder if it's related - lol.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You right...they probably go over to a buddies' house who has a stripper pole in their basement... Lighten up Huckaberry...

• Anonymous

Inactive

this sort of thing would never happen if Lovie were still the coach

• Anonymous

Inactive

A friend that works at Monroe’s texted me that he was there and like i said before all the moron bashers started depicting the post as a big deal, I could care less if hes there all the time if it doesnt affect his play. My point was to provide our Buc fans insight as to his offseason, you can all relax if you took it to far.

• Marcia

Participant

A friend that works at Monroe's texted me that he was there and like i said before all the moron bashers started depicting the post as a big deal, I could care less if hes there all the time if it doesnt affect his play. My point was to provide our Buc fans insight as to his offseason, you can all relax if you took it to far.

Nice second post.  Almost as credible as the first.  Jameis was not at any scrip club, poon show, or any where else like that at all.  You're a dipsh!t to say otherwise.

• Anonymous

Inactive

AQ be fishun’…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A friend that works at Monroe's texted me that he was there and like i said before all the moron bashers started depicting the post as a big deal, I could care less if hes there all the time if it doesnt affect his play. My point was to provide our Buc fans insight as to his offseason, you can all relax if you took it to far.

Nice second post.  Almost as credible as the first.  Jameis was not at any scrip club, poon show, or any where else like that at all.  You're a dipsh!t to say otherwise.

Credible, what would you know other than saying every source on the internet is not credible,  your an idiot who runs his mouth to people on a the internet when you dont know me or if anything i posted was credible. By reading your post it allows me to know your an idiot which makes it credible, see the difference.

• suesweat

Participant

I live in Boston and we've seen this headline before."Breaking News - Tom Brady spotted at a Boston Strip Club"

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Jameis Sighting’ is closed to new replies.