Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• TCB2W!

Participant

Per this article from his FSU days, he needs contacts but does not wear them during the games because they are “uncomfortable.” This explains his inaccuracy down the field 100% and if he wore them might help with his overthrows. Why has Koetter not ordered him to wear his contacts of atleast sports glasses when he plays? Boggles my mind!

https://www.jacksonville.com/sports/2013-11-06/story/fsu-qb-squints-because-hes-not-wearing-his-contacts

• red816

Participant

I noticed he was wearing a visor last week…

• tampaspicer

Participant

If he’s not going to wear contacts make him wear glasses.

• TCB2W!

Participant

I can’t see how you can make a prescription visor.

• Mic

Participant

Maybe he had lasik done

• cflabucsfan

Participant

Article is 5 years old. His vision is most certainly checked by team physicians at least yearly and corrective measures required as needed. You don’t put your starting QB on the field if he can’t see clearly.

• Easythe great

Participant

Don’t let the lardass from Joebucsfan hear about this. It will be his next article making excuses for him.

Bucs fan from Texas.. FIRE THE CANNONS!!!

• TCB2W!

Participant

cflabucsfan, everyone still sees him squinting. Either it’s become a habit for him or it hasn’t been corrected.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Said this foreeeevvvvvveeerrrr…dude seems to squint a ton.

• BucfanNC12

Participant

I guess I’m not the only one who wondered about this.

• TCB2W!

Participant

I was reading more articles and it looks like he wore contacts while playing baseball. He said that he doesn’t wear them playing football because they get knocked out or get loose. So he needed them for baseball but not football?

Per Jimbo, the only time it affected him not wearing contacts was the lights during night games.

• Buc Wit Me

Participant

He had Lasik done his last year at FSU.

• tsuchinoko

Participant

Vision problems can lead to severe difficulties. Many guys practicing sport make their careers harder when they don’t take care of their vision. Still, do you know that there are sunglasses made special for each activity? My brother plays basketball for some years, and we have special prescription glasses. He bought them from https://www.sporteyes.com/eyewear-by-sport/all-sport-goggles/all-sports-goggles-with-prescription.html and always tells that it is very comfortable and convenient to wear such sunglasses.

• Greattimes

Participant

I don’t see where this thread has anything to do with todays Bucs!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.