Viewing 55 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Jameis Winston says he's 'back at a good weight' as camp loomsPat Yasinskas, ESPN Staff Writer July 28, 2015winston_zpstboxuqgi.pngvideo linkTAMPA, Fla. -- Jameis Winston's weight is right where he wants it to be with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers scheduled to hold their first practice of training camp Saturday."I'm 236 [pounds] right now," the No. 1 overall pick in this year's draft said Tuesday. "And I know in this Tampa heat during training camp, I'm going to lose a little bit more. I'm back at a good weight. I'm just looking forward to going out there and balling out."winston1_zpsyqxcmlzw.jpgJameis Winston was listed at 230 pounds in his final season at Florida State. AP Photo/David RichardWinston's comments came after he and the other Tampa Bay rookies took part in a bowling event with members of Tampa's Fire and Rescue Department. The first-year players reported Monday night and are going through meetings before the veterans report Friday.Winston's weight was a hot topic prior to the draft, when photos in which he appeared overweight circulated on the Internet. But Winston said his weight is under control. He was listed at 230 pounds in his final season at Florida State.Although players have been off the last five weeks, Winston has stayed in shape by working with his receivers. Vincent Jackson and Louis Murphy spent time working with Winston in Tallahassee. Winston also said he has worked out with tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins and receiver Russell Shepard in Tampa."There never truly is an offseason," Winston said. "These guys have been working their tails off trying to get better and trying to get into football shape. We're ready to get football back in action."Winston said coach Lovie Smith's greeting to the rookies Monday night included mention of aiming for the Super Bowl."That's the dream, man," Winston said. "It gives me butterflies. That's everyone's dream, the Super Bowl."Winston played baseball at Florida State, but said he was glad to have an offseason in which he could focus on football."I was looking forward to the opportunity to be a full-time quarterback for quite a while," Winston said. "Being able to just be a quarterback and not be a pitcher or outfielder, it's fun. I love baseball. But I'm so excited to just be a quarterback."bowl_zpsuqws712i.pngbowl1_zpsb3k0lkgq.jpgbowl2_zpsuj1buvzz.jpgbowl3_zpsrfxeqhm1.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Everyone bitched about skinny free’s weight after fat free balled out……why is JW being treated the opposite?Time to move on from the weight topic....until it actually becomes a hindrance, one way or another.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Everyone (censored)ed about skinny free's weight after fat free balled out......why is JW being treated the opposite?Time to move on from the weight topic....until it actually becomes a hindrance, one way or another.

Agreed. These aren’t supermodels. They’re quarterbacks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Everyone (censored)ed about skinny free's weight after fat free balled out......why is JW being treated the opposite?Time to move on from the weight topic....until it actually becomes a hindrance, one way or another.

Agreed. These aren't supermodels. They're quarterbacks.

The concern for me was the fact that he put on a ton of bad weight within a couple of years. Coming out of highschool he was probably the best dual threat QB prospect ever. As a passer he had a Manning like game in terms of intelligence and accuracy combined with a Kaepernick like rushing potential. Because of the weight gain the Kaep ability changed to more of a Big Ben. Its probably for the best anyway since now hes at a better size to take some hits. I dont have a problem with how he currently looks but yea ill remain slightly worried about the prospect of him putting on even more bad weight in future off seasons until its consistently not an issue. Looks like his weight trended downwards after drafting which alleviated a slight worry i had, and i doubt its gonna go back up mid season, but its something ill be curious about for at least another season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pepsi – if winston ran a 4.9 at 230lbs at the combine, what weight would he have to get down to in order to run similar to kaep?i never saw his running skills in HS, but its hard for me to believe that he could lose a half second of straight line speed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pepsi - if winston ran a 4.9 at 230lbs at the combine, what weight would he have to get down to in order to run similar to kaep?i never saw his running skills in HS, but its hard for me to believe that he could lose a half second of straight line speed.

He traded that for a back porch...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My understanding is he was dealing with a decent ankle injury last year which I’m sure didn’t lead to his total weight gain, but I’m sure it didn’t help. It doesn't surprise me that now that he's healthy, has a pro-football nutrition regimen, and is able to focus all of his energy on football that he has lost the weight.  As far as being dual threat - is it a surprise that the guy got bigger and filled out as he grew up?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s baffling that an 18 year old continued to grow and add mass to his frame, just baffling.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pepsi - if winston ran a 4.9 at 230lbs at the combine, what weight would he have to get down to in order to run similar to kaep?i never saw his running skills in HS, but its hard for me to believe that he could lose a half second of straight line speed.

Kaep is def faster than he ever was. I meant in highschool his rushing ability compared to what Kaep can do in the NFL. 4.7 speed in highschool will accomplish that.  Winston was very thin in highschool, probably too thin but he was a awesome passing QB who could take off and kill u on the ground if he wanted. He was a QB prodigy as a highschool so its cool we got him. Idk what his weight should be. im sure its ok for him to have some heavyness on him. he looked good in some rushes last year but he clearly lost a lot of that rushing speed he had 2-3 years ago. I think he was probably around 220lb as a freshman in college and that probably gave him better stamina and more speed. I dont have a problem with how he currently is, my concern was the fact that in 2 years he has lost that facet of his game because of weight gain. Does it continue and get even worse? thats was my concern. If he stays under 240 im fine, he'll be a big ben type which would be amazing for us. Im hoping he never gains much more fat than here http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Jameis-Winston-fat.jpg which is a 231lbs Winston but probably less muscle weight then he could put on in the NFL.  So <240lbs is good for him. 225 is ideal in my opinion..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He traded that for a back porch...

I LOL'd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's baffling that an 18 year old continued to grow and add mass to his frame, just baffling.

I added a lot of mass to my frame after 18, but it wasnt mostly fat. After 22 i added fat and I despised it so i changed my eating since i dont excersize like i used, and now im taking the fat off again. Im not a pro athlete. If i was then there would never have been fat on me in the first place. but anyway, its not the weight number and masses added that people talk about, its the content which is clearly fat added in winstons case. As a pro athlete who was skinny coming out of highschool, to gain little muscle and mostly fat it shows some carelessness. It is what it is, Im a huge winston fan but i dont have to defend everything he does. He got chubby in a 2 year span and thats carelessness on his end.

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

The concern for me was the fact that he put on a ton of bad weight within a couple of years. Coming out of highschool he was probably the best dual threat QB prospect ever. As a passer he had a Manning like game in terms of intelligence and accuracy combined with a Kaepernick like rushing potential. Because of the weight gain the Kaep ability changed to more of a Big Ben. Its probably for the best anyway since now hes at a better size to take some hits. I dont have a problem with how he currently looks but yea ill remain slightly worried about the prospect of him putting on even more bad weight in future off seasons until its consistently not an issue. Looks like his weight trended downwards after drafting which alleviated a slight worry i had, and i doubt its gonna go back up mid season, but its something ill be curious about for at least another season.

Winston was dual threat QB? Really?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m curious if his ankle will continue to bother him throughout his career. Maybe not bother him, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he never gets the speed/agility he once had. Leg injuries can do that.He's big and hard to bring down. He's a shifty runner. He should be fine. Fat free was a better runner than molly'd out skinny free.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm curious if his ankle will continue to bother him throughout his career. Maybe not bother him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he never gets the speed/agility he once had. Leg injuries can do that.He's big and hard to bring down. He's a shifty runner. He should be fine. Fat free was a better runner than molly'd out skinny free.

Maybe it was the molly?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a high school student, absolutely.  It's not terribly surprising he developed into more of a pure pocket passer, but it's really easy to dig up old scouting reports that had him lists as a dual threat QB prospect.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We jokingly refer to young Freeman as fat, but he really wasn’t.  He was just big.  Winston has a smaller frame than Freeman and carries most of it in his midsection.  These guys just have 2 different body types.  A good weight for the two will be different.  Its more complex than just height x weight.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We jokingly refer to young Freeman as fat, but he really wasn't.  He was just big.  Winston has a smaller frame than Freeman and carries most of it in his midsection.  These guys just have 2 different body types.  A good weight for the two will be different.  Its more complex than just height x weight.

indeed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJhzc8vl5i4http://247sports.com/Player/Jameis-Winston-7406?PlayerInstitution=4457144 rushing attempts for 1063 yards and 15 rushing TDs as a highschool senior

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah he was listed as a Dual threat guy in high school but calling him the best ever is a massive stretchhe was fast enough, but not really fast. you get labeled a Dual threat by the ESPN and other recruiting analysts if you can show you can run a little and arent made of lead. doesnt mean youre fast or anything. Tebow or Vince Young was probably the best DT high school quarterbacks ive ever seen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah he was listed as a Dual threat guy in high school but calling him the best ever is a massive stretchhe was fast enough, but not really fast. you get labeled a Dual threat by the ESPN and other recruiting analysts if you can show you can run a little and arent made of lead. doesnt mean youre fast or anything. Tebow or Vince Young was probably the best DT high school quarterbacks ive ever seen.

Winstons passing touch was already leagues ahead of those guys. He was a better passer as a highschool senior then those guys ever were. Im not talking about stats and flash because that would throw Allen Iverson into the conversation. I thought as a highschooler Winston was potential to be the perfect QB, like a peyton manning type who has the intelligence and superb passing but throw on some wheels. I didnt know of Andrew Luck as a highschooler so  he was probably the same thing, but Winston was clearly above Tebow and Young as a prospect, thats what i thought years ago anyway. Kinda crazy, i remember seeing things about him in highschool and watching the elite QB camp and thinking damn that Winston kid is going to be one of the best in the NFL one day. Too bad Bucs would probably have to have the number 1 pick to get him. What are the odds?

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

As a high school student, absolutely.  It's not terribly surprising he developed into more of a pure pocket passer, but it's really easy to dig up old scouting reports that had him lists as a dual threat QB prospect.

Yeah, I just looked it up and found that he was indeed the number one rated dual threat...LOL. Even Winston said that in High School he was always slow so he wanted to be more of a pocket passer, than Mike Vick. He said that he couldn't be a Vick because he was not fast enough. At no time at FSU would I consider Winston a dual threat. Not even at the beginning. He always, in my opinion, was a terrible, awkward runner. So it is a little strange that he would be considered a dual threat...and the no. 1 in the country at that.

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJhzc8vl5i4http://247sports.com/Player/Jameis-Winston-7406?PlayerInstitution=4457144 rushing attempts for 1063 yards and 15 rushing TDs as a highschool senior

That is an incredible video. Winston didn't do 1/2 that stuff at FSU...and I doubt that he would do 1/100 of that in the NFL.I see Big Ben type QBing from Winston at this level...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston is fat because he rushed less in college than in high school? Because he looked faster in high school than in college?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

skinny or fat if it’s 3rd and 5 and nobody is open, Winston has shown he will run to pick up the 1st down if needed. Beyond that I want him to stand in the pocket and be a QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I personally expect that people will be pleasantly surprised by his mobility, but I pretty much never want to see designed runs for him that aren’t short-yardage sneaks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston is fat because he rushed less in college than in high school? Because he looked faster in high school than in college?

What? Where was anybody making such a dumb backwards correlation? I'm not calling Winston fat right now but he did in fact gained fat simply because he gained fat. Regardless or whatever he did on the field or what stats he had, his body got bigger from an increase of fat. Its obvious to assume one would run slower after an increase in body fat. I'm not sure why you think me or someone else  would look at less rushing and claim because of that he must be fat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

bowl_zpsuqws712i.png

Is that our own Marky Mark in the background?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He got fat. No excuses. He lost focus. Lost the love if he is going to use that excuse. So I think he just got fat and it messed up his game big time. He lost a lot of his freshman pocket climbing ability as a result of his spare tire. He got gross looking. It isn't about being a supermodel but he just came off a relatively questionable season filled with turnovers and awful pocket mobility. He looked slower and the combine was embarrassing. Glad to hear he is losing weight. He needs to treat his body like a temple. His mind is rock solid, in terms of absorption. Now he needs to keep his body NFL ready.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So I think he just got fat and it messed up his game big time. He lost a lot of his freshman pocket climbing ability as a result of his spare tire.

he couldnt climb the pocket because of his weight?or possibly an injured ankle?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So I think he just got fat and it messed up his game big time. He lost a lot of his freshman pocket climbing ability as a result of his spare tire.

he couldnt climb the pocket because of his weight?or possibly an injured ankle?

I sure hope this is not going to be a season of pitiful excuses for this dude. We have games to win around here.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

So we expect Jameis to run like he is 6’4 200lbs, but stay big enough to take NFL hits at 6’4 230lbs?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So we expect Jameis to run like he is 6'4 200lbs, but stay big enough to take NFL hits at 6'4 230lbs?

If that any different than any of the other unrealistic expectations people have been putting on him already?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What? Where was anybody making such a dumb backwards correlation? I'm not calling Winston fat right now but he did in fact gained fat simply because he gained fat. Regardless or whatever he did on the field or what stats he had, his body got bigger from an increase of fat. Its obvious to assume one would run slower after an increase in body fat. I'm not sure why you think me or someone else  would look at less rushing and claim because of that he must be fat.

let me ask another way . .  you think its unusual to have a player who physically dominates in high school, but then less so in Div. I college and then less so again in the pros?  Isn't that sort of the norm?I don't know about Winston, so I am asking, not arguing, but at least in my experience a high school QB is often the best or one of the best athletes at that moment in time, but they don't always stay that way, so couldn't it be that Winston has stayed about the same, but he was just faster etc versus HS competition?

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

let me ask another way . .  you think its unusual to have a player who physically dominates in high school, but then less so in Div. I college and then less so again in the pros?  Isn't that sort of the norm?I don't know about Winston, so I am asking, not arguing, but at least in my experience a high school QB is often the best or one of the best athletes at that moment in time, but they don't always stay that way, so couldn't it be that Winston has stayed about the same, but he was just faster etc versus HS competition?

Common sense would agree with this.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

So we expect Jameis to run like he is 6'4 200lbs, but stay big enough to take NFL hits at 6'4 230lbs?

If that any different than any of the other unrealistic expectations people have been putting on him already?

No, but one can always hope for growth...except as you're going from high school to the NFL apparently.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The initial weight debate is simply, Winston had a weight concern vs no he didnt/doesnt because hes a QB and doesnt need to be ripped. Thats basically the two sides. My point has been, the concern is valid when you look at where he was 2-3 years vs now. His body is a lot bigger which is obviously expected but its mainly because of increased fat. He used to be athletic enough that he was considered a duel threat prospect. Fat increase does affect speed and it affeccts stamina. He is probably slower and has less stamina then he did 2-3 years ago. Thats not fact, but i think its logical. Now why i think the concern is valid is because if he gained 40+lbs in 2 years where 75% of it appears to be fat, that meant his body was trending towards getting fatter. Its really as simple as that, and right now it looks like hes working on shedding down some and staying on top of it. so the concern is alleviated for now.to respong to primeminister's comment: "So we expect Jameis to run like he is 6'4 200lbs, but stay big enough to take NFL hits at 6'4 230lbs?"First off, he was clearly playing his last college season at above 240. but anyway, what i would have expected is that being one of the top prospects in the country he would have continued to take care of his body nutrition wise and remain in shape. He would have continued to grow frame wise and put on muscle, and would have ideally been around 225. but seeing what entered FSU as and exited in regards to his body, thats the definition of "letting yourself go". Hes was a great QB the entire time but he went into college thin and athletic and he came out 30lbs fatter. Also just in case some of you didnt know, he ran a 4.6 40 in highschool. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He will be held to the same standard as any other first overall QB. He needs to win some games around here one way or the other. This is why he is replacing Mike Glennon. He has the "it factor" from what a few have been saying for a few months on the Red Board.  He can make things happen. I want him to lead this team to wins. I want him to pull games out of his arse when all hope is lost. This is what a pick this high needs to do. We should see it a few times his first season to give us hope for the future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He will be held to the same standard as any other first overall QB. He needs to win some games around here one way or the other. This is why he is replacing Mike Glennon. He has the "it factor" from what a few have been saying for a few months on the Red Board.  He can make things happen. I want him to lead this team to wins. I want him to pull games out of his arse when all hope is lost. This is what a pick this high needs to do. We should see it a few times his first season to give us hope for the future.

If he does get the starting job over Mike, those wins better come so and often. I don't want to hear any excuses like the o-line is bad, the OC's play calling in terrible, or we have no running game. Soon and often!

Please wait…

• jgrable1

Participant

My first year of college I went from 158 pounds to 175.  I was eating cafeteria food, Taco Bell, Dominoes Pizza and I had no idea about nutrition.  I was also drinking a ton of beer.It happens....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston did not want to be a dual threat QB in college. His goal was to be like Brady, or Manning....a pocket passer. Weight for a QB does not concern me at all. He has very good escapability. He does not to be fit. He doesn't need to run a 4.5 40 yard dash. A little bit of baby ft does nothing but benefit an NFL QB who is constantly taking hits. For me, at his height 245 to 255 pounds is probably ideal. I am trying to think of the last superfit QB to excel in the NFL. I can't think of any but the list of super fit QB's who underachieved is long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jaboo is officially in the house!930C5693-318B-4DB1-A970-490DF3DFCEDE.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota was named starter for the Titans (source). Does this mean Winston is already a bust if Glennon takes first rep with starters tomorrow?EDIT: WINSTON IS THE STARTER, SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he does get the starting job over Mike, those wins better come so and often. I don't want to hear any excuses like the o-line is bad, the OC's play calling in terrible, or we have no running game. Soon and often!

it's not a question of if he gets the starting job he has it already...Even if the wins don't come soon and often, Glennon will still be chewing ice on the sideline...

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Success from Game 1?  How many games has Glennon started?  It wouldn't be a fair comp until Winston started as many games as Glennon has.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, because glennon set the bar so highYour boy just got handed a clipboard

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston did not want to be a dual threat QB in college. His goal was to be like Brady, or Manning....a pocket passer. Weight for a QB does not concern me at all. He has very good escapability. He does not to be fit. He doesn't need to run a 4.5 40 yard dash. A little bit of baby ft does nothing but benefit an NFL QB who is constantly taking hits. For me, at his height 245 to 255 pounds is probably ideal. I am trying to think of the last superfit QB to excel in the NFL. I can't think of any but the list of super fit QB's who underachieved is long.

People are continuously missing my point on this. For one, I think he looks fine right now. Especially literally right now, the pic of him coming in to camp today looks great. My concern was never him needing to be trim enough to be a runner in the NFL. My concern was strictly the fact that he went into FSU light and trim and at 4.6, 4.7 40 speed, and he came out 40lbs fatter. a top football prospect putting on that amount of fat inside of a couple of years was a concern to me. He looks good now so I feel good about it, but still.. people were missing the point of my concern even after ive explained it a million times. Yes QBs dont need to be athletic and trim, yada yada... that was never my point.  obvously we dont want a 300 lb QB. We can all agree there is a line that can be crossed. He never got close to that line but the big uptrend in fat gain within 2 years was certainly a bit of a concern. Sidenote: "I am trying to think of the last superfit QB to excel in the NFL."  - Andrew Luck

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

The weight thing doesn’t concern me in the least. Look at Big Ben, I just want Winston to be in command of the offense, move the ball. We don’t need him to be Johnny Football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A big part of that is where the extra 30 lbs is carried.  30 lbs in the shoulders and hips is a lot different than 30 lbs of belly button decoration.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we need an internet whiz to post a picture of winston from HS and from today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Success from Game 1?  How many games has Glennon started?  It wouldn't be a fair comp until Winston started as many games as Glennon has.

Yes, success from game one as so many have deemed Winston such a far more superior QB and NFL ready. Soon and often. This will convince me. Let the games begin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

People are continuously missing my point on this. For one, I think he looks fine right now. Especially literally right now, the pic of him coming in to camp today looks great. My concern was never him needing to be trim enough to be a runner in the NFL. My concern was strictly the fact that he went into FSU light and trim and at 4.6, 4.7 40 speed, and he came out 40lbs fatter. a top football prospect putting on that amount of fat inside of a couple of years was a concern to me. He looks good now so I feel good about it, but still.. people were missing the point of my concern even after ive explained it a million times. Yes QBs dont need to be athletic and trim, yada yada... that was never my point.  obvously we dont want a 300 lb QB. We can all agree there is a line that can be crossed. He never got close to that line but the big uptrend in fat gain within 2 years was certainly a bit of a concern. Sidenote: "I am trying to think of the last superfit QB to excel in the NFL."  - Andrew Luck

I see what you are saying. He did gain the weight pretty quick. I just dont think he was ever too fat. At his height he can comfortably carry 250 pounds. I think the thing that alarmed most people who saw his photos was that he added belly weight. It looked like all of the weight went to his belly. Then I think the assumption was made that he may be lazy. But he was playing two sports, still doing all of his schoolwork, and was a big time film room junkie. He would not have as much time to workout as your average college player. Andrew Luck is a good answer. There are a couple good workout warrior QB's but IMO the QB needs the brains. I would rather my QB spend his extra time in the film room over the weight room. Of course I agree there is definitely a line that can't be crossed regarding his weight. The Jamarcus line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FatWinston was so much better than ThinWinston.Too soon?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, success from game one as so many have deemed Winston such a far more superior QB and NFL ready. Soon and often. This will convince me. Let the games begin.

Glennon is 5-13 as a starter.....no excuses. If he was 13-5 I would agree with your comment BP. But with his record, I don't see how you can demand excellence from whoever replaces him. All Glennon has proven so far is that he can't put a bad team on his shoulders and carry them to victory. Now it's Jameis's turn to try.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon is 5-13 as a starter.....no excuses. If he was 13-5 I would agree with your comment BP. But with his record, I don't see how you can demand excellence from whoever replaces him. All Glennon has proven so far is that he can't put a bad team on his shoulders and carry them to victory. Now it's Jameis's turn to try.

Koetter is a huge upgrade to the team overall, so if Winston goes 5-13 (or close to that) I will feel he is worse than Glennon.  If Winston wins a few more games and goes something like 9-9 I will consider him equal to Glennon when factoring in Koetter's influence.  If he doesn't go something like 12-6 or 13-5 in his first 18 starts with Koetter's help then I will consider it a poor first overall pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He looked like a out of shape slug before he was drafted. Glad to see he is shedding that useless fat.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I'm curious if his ankle will continue to bother him throughout his career. Maybe not bother him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he never gets the speed/agility he once had. Leg injuries can do that.

Or he recovers like AP did from his knee injury. AP also missed games from ankle injuries 3 different times. Either way it shouldn't matter. Winston shouldn't be running with the ball.

Please wait…

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.