Viewing 196 reply threads

• Author

• Feel Real Good

Participant

Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at PublixBmedFmMCcAAh2n5.jpgFlorida State quarterback Jameis Winston was issued a citation Tuesday for shoplifting crab legs from Publix, a misdemeanor arrest, according to multiple sources. Winston, the reigning Heisman Trophy winner, is a red-shirt sophomore for the Seminoles.Winston tossed the winning touchdown in the National Championship game over Auburn in the closing seconds. On the year, he was 257-384 for 4087 yards and 40 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.Winston has had previous run-ins with the law, but no arrests. He was investigated for an alleged rape, but the State Attorney declined to bring charges due to a lack of evidence. In November, the associated press reported that Winston was questioned about his involvement in a long-running BB gun battle, and that a Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup.The timing of the arrest is interesting given that the NCAA recently approved unlimited meals for student athletes.Winston was recently voted the quarterback on the Florida State All-Jimbo Fisher team.Tomahawk Nation has reached out to Florida State for comment and will update this story as it unfolds.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BmecVQgIUAAppdh.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t understand how he would think he could get away with it!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't understand how he would think he could get away with it!

Maybe he was trying to replace the ones he "consensually" gave to that woman?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BmeoQMeCcAEyl0a.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't understand how he would think he could get away with it!

Maybe he was trying to replace the ones he "consensually" gave to that woman?

The crab was drunk and couldn't say no.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MMMMM  GOOOD!  LOVE ALASKAN KING CRAB LEGS!      Not only is Winston a great quarterback but he has good taste when it comes to Seafood! :DWonder how on earth you hide those things in your pants! :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MMMMM  GOOOD!  LOVE ALASKAN KING CRAB LEGS!      Not only is Winston a great quarterback but he has good taste when it comes to Seafood! :DWonder how on earth you hide those things in your pants! :o

so its okay to steal when you are a heisman trophy winner?  or its okay to steal if we all like the product?  at least jimbo doesnt have to pray for a misdemeanor?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude figured he was above the law.Shoot out peoples' windows with BB guns? All goodSteal from fast food restaurants? Let's do itRaping bitches? GreatGuess stolen fast food and unlimited free meals weren't enough for him.He might be the stupidest player in all of college football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FreeSeafoodUniversity

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FINALLY a break in the misery that IS 4-8.Congrats Jameis!  You just gave UF their first win since October 5th!What a f-in idiot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

so its okay to steal when you are a heisman trophy winner?  or its okay to steal if we all like the product?  at least jimbo doesnt have to pray for a misdemeanor?

I am sure unlike other programs he will be punished.  I just would have been more upset if he had chosen KRAB legs instead.  Let me ask you this and test your honesty.  Have you ever stolen anything or taken something without paying in your entire life?   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FreeSeafoodUniversity

Guess Winston got confused with the NCAA's quick ruling that it was alright for athletes to eat anytime they wanted for free!!    :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The true story….11:20 a.m. update - We have confirmed with a couple sources that Jameis Winston was in fact NOT arrested. The prior reports that he was arrested are irresponsible and incorrect. However, he was in fact issued a civil citation for not paying for some seafood at a Publix. I was advised from Winston's side that he simply walked out of the Publix forgetting to pay for it. Apparently he's used to going to another grocery story where they pay when they order the seafood and then it is prepared. Apparently, that's not the case at Publix so he ordered it, got other stuff that he did pay for and then when he picked up the seafood later he just walked out forgetting to pay for it. This happened at 10:30 p.m. last night.For the civil citation he must pay Publix back for the seafood and complete 20 hours of community service. If that is done, there will be no criminal aspect to this incident and that will be the end of it. He will be suspended for baseball while he completes his community service. Rumors that gator fans will be storming Tallahassee with pitchforks have not been confirmed yet!    ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me ask you this and test your honesty.  Have you ever stolen anything or taken something without paying in your entire life? 

No, I haven't. I've also never raped anyone either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The true story....11:20 a.m. update - We have confirmed with a couple sources that Jameis Winston was in fact NOT arrested. The prior reports that he was arrested are irresponsible and incorrect. However, he was in fact issued a civil citation for not paying for some seafood at a Publix. I was advised from Winston's side that he simply walked out of the Publix forgetting to pay for it. Apparently he's used to going to another grocery story where they pay when they order the seafood and then it is prepared. Apparently, that's not the case at Publix so he ordered it, got other stuff that he did pay for and then when he picked up the seafood later he just walked out forgetting to pay for it. This happened at 10:30 p.m. last night.For the civil citation he must pay Publix back for the seafood and complete 20 hours of community service. If that is done, there will be no criminal aspect to this incident and that will be the end of it. He will be suspended for baseball while he completes his community service. Rumors that gator fans will be storming Tallahassee with pitchforks have not been confirmed yet!    ;)

You mean, Winston gets away with something, yet again? No way!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FreeSeafoodUniversity

Guess Winston got confused with the NCAA's quick ruling that it was alright for athletes to eat anytime they wanted for free!!    :o

Good point. Winston is very stupid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LittleMermaid_zps5a6f3e3f.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me ask you this and test your honesty.  Have you ever stolen anything or taken something without paying in your entire life? 

No, I haven't. I've also never raped anyone either.

Yes you have despite your denial.  Ever downloaded music from the internet?  Ever mistakenly walked out of a retail store without paying for something?  Winston  will be punished.  Ever broken the law and got away with it?  Come clean Mr. Sanctimonious! As to rape neither has Winston.  Your point?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gator fans are so Strange!  :o  They will excuse a “Cleat Chaser” but not a “Claw Chaser”?  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LittleMermaid_zps5a6f3e3f.jpg

Any Good Gumbo needs Crayfish!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The true story....11:20 a.m. update - We have confirmed with a couple sources that Jameis Winston was in fact NOT arrested. The prior reports that he was arrested are irresponsible and incorrect. However, he was in fact issued a civil citation for not paying for some seafood at a Publix. I was advised from Winston's side that he simply walked out of the Publix forgetting to pay for it. Apparently he's used to going to another grocery story where they pay when they order the seafood and then it is prepared. Apparently, that's not the case at Publix so he ordered it, got other stuff that he did pay for and then when he picked up the seafood later he just walked out forgetting to pay for it. This happened at 10:30 p.m. last night.For the civil citation he must pay Publix back for the seafood and complete 20 hours of community service. If that is done, there will be no criminal aspect to this incident and that will be the end of it. He will be suspended for baseball while he completes his community service. Rumors that gator fans will be storming Tallahassee with pitchforks have not been confirmed yet!    ;)

You mean, Winston gets away with something, yet again? No way!

You must be confusing Tallahassee  with  Gainesville .    Winston will be punished and suspended from the baseball team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fine.Community service.Suspended from baseball team.Sure sounds like he didn't get away with anything...Maybe there'll be report from the ever credible New York Times on this.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What do you specifically find not credible in the NYT report on FSU?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10300230_10202552539589791_8987145171822172070_n.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fine.Community service.Suspended from baseball team.Sure sounds like he didn't get away with anything...Maybe there'll be report from the ever credible New York Times on this.....

Doesn't sound like they'll need to be, since there doesn't appear to be any gross incompetence/negligence from the school or authorities.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup.”Okay, I give up.Exactly how big are the ketchup cups at BK?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sounds like an honest mistake!  it is funny to watch you vehemently defend all things fsu.  just call the guy out, its pretty simple to do.  all the other fsu guys have, they have no problems calling it true. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

jameispublix.jpg[img width=300 height=400]https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/t34.0-12/10306882_10154102393420182_1915453710_n.jpg?oh=18d0cfaba92993402e4158be9c01fd54&oe=5362E35D[/img][img width=600 height=400]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmfYrqaCQAASYHu.jpg:large[/img]New remake of GOLDEN OLDIE:  " I FOUGHT THE CLAW AND THE CLAW  WON!"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup.”ketchup2.jpgOkay, someone help me out. This couldn't be the cup mentioned in the story. Could it? What, he was stealing Mountain Dew a half ounce at a time?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sheriff’s Office: Winston Issued Citation For Shoplifting $32 Worth Of Crab LegsShare this:More Sharing Services Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email485 File photo of Jameis Winston. (credit: Stacy Revere/Getty Images) TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (CBS Tampa/AP) —  Florida State’s Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Jameis Winston has been suspended from the university’s baseball team after being issued a citation for stealing crab legs.The Leon County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday that Winston was caught shoplifting at a Tallahassee Publix Monday night and was issued a citation.Major Michael Wood said during a press conference that Winston told authorities that he just forgot to pay the $32 for the crab legs and other seafood items.“Jameis Winston has not been arrested for any crime. He was issued a civil citation,” Wood said.Wood added that Winston was very cooperative with authorities.Winston must complete the pre-diversion program or he will be facing a petty theft charge. He also must complete 20 hours of community service.“I am confident he will complete his community service obligation and the situation will be resolved soon,” FSU baseball coach Mike Martin said in a statement to Baseball America.FSU coach Mike Martin: “I am confident he will complete his community service obligation and the situation will be resolved soon.”— Aaron Fitt (@aaronfitt) April 30, 2014Football coach Jimbo Fisher says he supports Martin’s decision.The 20-year-old Winston was investigated last year when a fellow Florida State student reported that he raped her. But prosecutors said there wasn’t enough evidence to charge him. The Associated Press reports Winston was among a group of players questioned about their involvement in a BB gun battle and Tallahassee Burger King employees complained Winston was among players stealing soft drinks and making a mess in the store.Winston’s reported citation comes as the NCAA approved to expand meal allowances for all athletes.Division I schools are now allowed to provide unlimited meals and snacks to all athletes, including walk-ons.The move came after Connecticut guard Shabazz Napier complained during the Final Four that he sometimes went to bed “starving” because he couldn’t afford food.Schools were previously allowed to provide three meals per day or a stipend for those meals to scholarship athletes. The new rule now allows walk-ons to receive the same allowances and allows schools to provide more meals and snacks, too.Winston is a relief pitcher for the Seminoles and recently earned his first win of the season.(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What do you expect.  That’s what your entitled to at Free Seafood University. Lovie would never take this loser.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t see Lovie picking a guy which these type of off the field issues. Guess we should remove him from our draft board. He probably showed us these tendency during a game with some hand gestures that we all thought was something else.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another slap in the wrist in Tallahassee

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao. Stealing crab legs? This one ranks somewhere up there with the OJ Simpson theft…… ‘But its my memorabilia’

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If, as the saying goes…you are what you eat… and Manziel didn’t get a second Heismann…It's good that he avoided the shrimp.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charlotte StoneCrabs ?@StoneCrabs 1h$1 from every ticket sold to tomorrow night’s game (May 1st) will be donated to one of Publix’s charities of choice. #CrabsForACause

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He shoplifted.  He's a scumbag.  You must be proud.  Any Nole defending this piece of garbage isn't far from that themselves.  Seriously?  I can't believe anyone would downplay the string of run-in's he's had with the law.  And shame on Publix for not prosecuting him to the fullest extent of the law.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not too bright.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They asked him to pay?  He just couldn’t see it…jameis-winston-squinting.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Absolutely garbage.  The guy is a piece of crap.  Jamarcus Russell part II.  Dude will be bankrupt in 10 years.  Bet on it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Extremely shallow definition of ‘scumbag’…He is a Saint compared to a real scumbug ....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s the facts. The 4 and 8ers were tripping over themselves to post this on twitter, fb, blogs, message boards.  Lovie won’t take some white trash, pot smoking, glam boy and he’s not taking Jameis.  In fact, the only way we would be in play for Jameis next year is if we took the white trash, pot smoking, glam boy.  Lovie wants character at the most visible position in all of sports.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah I don’t think that makes you a scumbag.scumbags use their dead girlfriend's credit cards or hit pregnant womenembarrassing is the word you are looking for, not scumbag

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here's the facts. The 4 and 8ers were tripping over themselves to post this on twitter, fb, blogs, message boards.  Lovie won't take some white trash, pot smoking, glam boy and he's not taking Jameis.  In fact, the only way we would be in play for Jameis next year is if we took the white trash, pot smoking, glam boy.  Lovie wants character at the most visible position in all of sports.

Does he? Why did he want Jay Cutler then?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah I don't think that makes you a scumbag.scumbags use their dead girlfriend's credit cards or hit pregnant womenembarrassing is the word you are looking for, not scumbag

The guy is a scumbag.  Rape?  Come on...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!BmfQ2g4IIAA5ez2.jpgSlapped in the face with his own hypocrisy , RUNTroll loses . Bwahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since when is theft dealt with by a civil citation?Especially Publix, the company that sends NSF check to the state attorney for criminal prosecution, no matter the amount.Something doesn't add up...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah I don't think that makes you a scumbag.scumbags use their dead girlfriend's credit cards or hit pregnant womenembarrassing is the word you are looking for, not scumbag

You really think he raped her? And if so explain.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since when is theft dealt with by a civil citation?Especially Publix, the company that sends NSF check to the state attorney for criminal prosecution, no matter the amount.Something doesn't add up...

Welcome to Tallahassee.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scumbag? Maybe. Idiot, clearly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here's the facts. The 4 and 8ers were tripping over themselves to post this on twitter, fb, blogs, message boards.  Lovie won't take some white trash, pot smoking, glam boy and he's not taking Jameis.  In fact, the only way we would be in play for Jameis next year is if we took the white trash, pot smoking, glam boy.  Lovie wants character at the most visible position in all of sports.

Does he? Why did he want Jay Cutler then?

Give me one example of Cutler doing anything outside of football that was even remotely close to against the law.  Bad example.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No...my bad.  He's obviously a good soul.  Well raised.  An upstanding citizen.  THE role model of the 21st century.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

oh im sorrywhen was he charged? I don't remember a trial or an arrest either

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look at the FSU fans circling the wagons around this dirtbag ….lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did plenty of dumb illegal stuff when i was 20. This is minor he just needs to grow up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did plenty of dumb illegal stuff when i was 20. This is minor he just needs to grow up.

Oh cool didn't know you were a Heisman winning QB as well

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The people that want famous, but hate manziel, need to shut up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He shoplifted.  He's a scumbag.  You must be proud.  Any Nole defending this piece of garbage isn't far from that themselves.  Seriously?  I can't believe anyone would downplay the string of run-in's he's had with the law.  And shame on Publix for not prosecuting him to the fullest extent of the law.

Scumbag?    He will be punished for his dastardly crime. ;)  Is it true that Angels sing when you speak and musical hymns follow you every day as you walk on this earth?He forgot to pay for some food...  That has to be the worst crime I have ever witnessed in my lifetime easily worse than Murder pedophilia and any other horrific crime one could be charged. Piece of garbage?    I believe Publix is prosecuting him the fullest extent of the law.    Just not of enough for sanctimonious A- holes like yourself.  Bet you are a gator or cane fan right?  Look in the mirror self -righteous boy!Just curious what more should be done other that being suspended, Community service, and paying for the item plus fine?  He has already apologized.  Should he face a firing squad?  electric chair?  Lethal injection?    Methinks you protest too much.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup."ketchup2.jpgOkay, someone help me out. This couldn't be the cup mentioned in the story. Could it? What, he was stealing Mountain Dew a half ounce at a time?

Yes that is the size of the cup mentioned!!!    I believe most people would face a firing squad or electric chair for such a crime!!  :oThe real point?  Having a 4-8 season and losing to FSU by a score of 37 -7 has made some absolutely psychotic gator fans go off the deep end!  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10291786_10203331839312496_641818086841819225_n.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its probably not a popular opinion, but this shows why college athletes need to be paid.  They are doing a job for the universities they attend, and get paid zippo. Yes I know they get free tuition. The funny thing is, these college athletes can not even get a job somewhere to make a little scratch on the side. Against NCAA rules. The whole system is whacked.  IMO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems like a lot of details unknown here. Was he under the influence at the time? Seems like a pretty stupid decision. Did someone at the seafood counter say “go ahead and take them it’s fine” and then a manager or security detain him? Did he just feel entitled to take them because of who he is? And finally – did he stuff the lobsters in his pants? Because ouch! Retail theft under $150 in Illinois is a Class A misdemeanor punishable by a fine and up to a year in jail. It’s a felony on a second offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No...my bad.  He's obviously a good soul.  Well raised.  An upstanding citizen.  THE role model of the 21st century.

I never said he was good or bad, I don’t know the man. But you apparently do. Might want to give the police the information you’ve got on the rape case though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never said he was good or bad, I don't know the man. But you apparently do. Might want to give the police the information you've got on the rape case though.

We might have known exactly what happened if law officials did their job and investigated the alleged rape thoroughly, right away. One of his roommates videotaped the sex act but so much time went by before they were questioned that they had the chance to delete it. Same goes for the tapes from the bar she left with Winston. Knowing what condition she was in would have showed if she or he was telling the truth on that front. But since time went by again, those tapes were taped over. Did you guys ever read the NYT article on all of this?So, without that evidence, there's no way to tell what happened.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OJ didn’t kill those human pez dispensers either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Forgot to pay?  You believe that?  That’s naive and stupid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1 to ufojoe

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He who is free of crabs, cast the first stone!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He who is free of crabs, cast the first stone!

Glennonites have crabs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a Noles fan this is embarrassing and somewhat troubling. The pattern of poor judgement is becoming more and more clear. But the hammering I saw on Twitter calling him a thug and ghetto was really disturbing. Maybe he is an idiot, who knows, but maybe he matures. I am thankful there was no Twitter when Derrick Brooks was involved in the Foot Locker scandal. No telling what people would have said about him. He seemed to turn out to be a decent human being right? We are guilty of the “Get off my lawn you young kids syndrome” at times. I have to remind myself while technically adults, they are still for the most part still kids. Cut him some slack, and as Elvis once said (yeah old man reference again) “Before you accuse, criticize or abuse, walk a mile in my shoes.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OJ didn't kill those human pez dispensers either.

That’s completely different than these rape allegations. All it takes is for a girl to get mad and say you raped her and boom you are now a rapist and 300mil people hate you

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a Noles fan this is embarrassing and somewhat troubling. The pattern of poor judgement is becoming more and more clear. But the hammering I saw on Twitter calling him a thug and ghetto was really disturbing. Maybe he is an idiot, who knows, but maybe he matures. I am thankful there was no Twitter when Derrick Brooks was involved in the Foot Locker scandal. No telling what people would have said about him. He seemed to turn out to be a decent human being right? We are guilty of the "Get off my lawn you young kids syndrome" at times. I have to remind myself while technically adults, they are still for the most part still kids. Cut him some slack, and as Elvis once said (yeah old man reference again) "Before you accuse, criticize or abuse, walk a mile in my shoes."

oh come on Mark, he’s was cut a break.  If that had been you or me that stoled those crabs Publix and the state would have prosecuted. And QB is different from other positions.  They are expected to be leaders and the face of the team.  They are thus held to a higher standard than other positional players. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runtroll has been on a year long campaign to paint the gators as the only dirty program in the history of the world , and how morally disgusting he finds a school that allows bad behavior to be swept under the rug. Now listen to the new tune he is singing .Karma is a bltch , eh runtroll ? Bwahahahhahahbaba!! Moron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Circle the wagons CrimiNole fans !!  Circle the wagons !! Your meal ticket musn’t be held accountable for anything !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Circle the wagons CrimiNole fans !!  Circle the wagons !! Your meal ticket musn't be held accountable for anything !!

I dont know any of us circling the wagons.  Most of us are laughing right along with this dumb move. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never said he was good or bad, I don't know the man. But you apparently do. Might want to give the police the information you've got on the rape case though.

We might have known exactly what happened if law officials did their job and investigated the alleged rape thoroughly, right away. One of his roommates videotaped the sex act but so much time went by before they were questioned that they had the chance to delete it. Same goes for the tapes from the bar she left with Winston. Knowing what condition she was in would have showed if she or he was telling the truth on that front. But since time went by again, those tapes were taped over. Did you guys ever read the NYT article on all of this?So, without that evidence, there's no way to tell what happened.

We also might have known exactly what happened had the victim cooperated with officials or didnt alter her story multiple times.  For the record, the roommate deleted the video the same night, but I can see why you would have wanted the police to act days before there was a report filed.What condition was she in?  Toxicology reports came back negative for drugs or any head trauma (that she had claimed)...said tests were done at UF.  BAC came back positive but under the legal limit.  The NYT piece on this was a slam fest on the TPD, did you read the actual case file that got published?And you are correct, without evidence there is no way to tell what happened.  However only one of their stories changed repeatedly.  Also, most rape victims dont have sex with their boyfriends hours after a tragedy like that.  Any reasonable person looking at the case file might not like what they see from Winston, but there was definitely not enough there to even think about pressing charges.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See runole and dex

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This guy can’t stop ripping things off.. Woman's clothing and now crab legs from Publix.Typical Nole.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole:Just take the medicine.  It is what it is.  No need to defend this idiot.I was on Twitter last night and reading some comments from Auburn fans.  Quite ironic considering they recruited the guy, he IS from Alabama and they won a national title in 2010 with a QB who also got caught stealing.  In fact, that's one of the major reasons he even went to Auburn (other than the $350k).All programs are dirty.  And if one is clean, their football team probably sucks. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol @ Snook speaking to Runtroll as if he’s a rational human being.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol @ Snook speaking to Runtroll as if he's a rational human being.

Sorry.  I know its pointless.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its probably not a popular opinion, but this shows why college athletes need to be paid.  They are doing a job for the universities they attend, and get paid zippo. Yes I know they get free tuition. The funny thing is, these college athletes can not even get a job somewhere to make a little scratch on the side. Against NCAA rules. The whole system is whacked.  IMO

what college kid needs crab legs and $30 dollar meals? I remember pb & j.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Forgot to pay?  You believe that?

He doesn't

That's naive

He isn't this naive

and stupid.

He is this stupid

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See runole and dex

dont lump me in with that retardim not excusing his idiotic behavior. i hope he actually gets a real hard 20 hours of community service. picking up trash on the side of the road at noon for 20 hours should be a good punishment. something very uncomfortable, washing garbage trucks, something nastyim just saying that this doesnt make him a scumbag. hes obviously getting a little big for his britches and needs to be checked by the coaches and some of his teammates

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Notice also there aren't thousands of college athletes ripping off crab legs - or any food. Plus, in school these guys have meal plans and food so there is no excuse for this. During the summer, he can get a job so the is no excuse then either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See runole and dex

dont lump me in with that retardim not excusing his idiotic behavior. i hope he actually gets a real hard 20 hours of community service. picking up trash on the side of the road at noon for 20 hours should be a good punishment. something very uncomfortable, washing garbage trucks, something nastyim just saying that this doesnt make him a scumbag. hes obviously getting a little big for his britches and needs to be checked by the coaches and some of his teammates

^This.  Kid needs to be reeled in, but scumbag is a little excessive. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See runole and dex

Yea he just doesn't believe in consent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See runole and dex

once again this is a retarded statementif there isnt a case and there isnt a charge you cant assume he did it without any facts. there is as much evidence saying he didnt do it as there is to say he didits about as legit as me calling you a rapist and then accepting it as truth because i started saying you raped my dog without providing any evidence that you actually did it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See runole and dex

once again this is a retarded statementif there isnt a case and there isnt a charge you cant assume he did it without any facts. there is as much evidence saying he didnt do it as there is to say he didits about as legit as me calling you a rapist and then accepting it as truth because i started saying you raped my dog without providing any evidence that you actually did it

Don't take it too personal Dex... I just take every shot at FSU that I can. I don't need concrete evidence to throw stones at that collection of future convicts that you guys are running up there.  :PI got the right to because I actually pay for my crab legs like civilized people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Notice also there aren't thousands of college athletes ripping off crab legs - or any food. Plus, in school these guys have meal plans and food so there is no excuse for this. During the summer, he can get a job so the is no excuse then either.

Im not defending Winston on this, he was dumb and got caught.  But no, he cant get a job during the summer.  That is against NCAA regulations.  That is part of the problem.  I dont condone players getting paid, but the current system is most definitely broken.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one is excusing anything.  WInston forgot to pay for some seafood and is being punished by the citation for the alleged petty theft.  Unlike some I have no need for the holier than thou approach some are taking.I ask 2 questions from those with pitchforks that somehow never look at their own mistakes they have made in their own lives before going off the deep end.1.  What else do you want WInston  and FSU to do for this incident?    Should he kill himself.  Volunteer for public flogging?  Be beaten with sticks and clubs by gator fans?    Someone step up to the plate and make a suggestion beyond what has already been done.2.  Do you consider Winston's dastardly crime?  on the level of Hernandez beating up a bouncer and shooting someone in the face while at UF?  DId he get any punishment at all?Come on lets see some actually intelligent and non bigoted and racist replies from the "STERLING" crowd on this thread!  :o So much hatred!    Seriously some of you need some psychological help.  Is this issue really that important?  Every time I go to West Shore Pizza after I place my order with a drink I refill my soda a couple of times while I wait for the order to be filled.  There are no signs suggesting unlimited refills...  Should West Shore arrest me?  I  notice other patrons doing the same thing...  No employee has ever stepped up and said anything!Now if I was Jameis Winston obviously I should be handcuffed and taken to jail.  Correct? ::)The lack of common sense today and amount of anger some hold for such trivial stuff is unbelievable. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scumbag?you're an idiot...but that's not news....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

scum·bag?sk?m?bag/nouninformalnoun: scumbag; plural noun: scumbags    a contemptible or objectionable person.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’re a terrible excuse for an FSU fan.Thank God most aren't as pathetic as you are.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dissapointing.  If anything, it shows he isn’t too bright.  He needs to be more self aware.FamouosJameis.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Im not defending Winston on this, he was dumb and got caught.  But no, he cant get a job during the summer.  That is against NCAA regulations.  That is part of the problem.  I dont condone players getting paid, but the current system is most definitely broken.

No, when not in school you can have a summer job -- unless those rules changed in the last few years. What the NCAA is always on the look out is when you have a fake job - the QB from OU got caught having a no work job with a boosters car dealership.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, when not in school you can have a summer job -- unless those rules changed in the last few years. What the NCAA is always on the look out is when you have a fake job - the QB from OU got caught having a no work job with a boosters car dealership.

a lot of programs dont want their players to have jobs at all so they dont even have to worry about the whole fake job thing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

a lot of programs dont want their players to have jobs at all so they dont even have to worry about the whole fake job thing

Ok, I was slightly mistaken.  You CAN work, but you have to jump through a ton of hoops and at the end of the day you cannot earn more than $2,000 a year.  For that much I can see why most programs just say no.  It opens up a lot of possibility for corruption and thus NCAA investigation.  Again, not condoning Winston and not saying the players should be paid, but this is a broken system.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll do my best to be an impressionist for a few minutes…."I can't believe you people are getting on Jameis for forcing himself on that girl. So what if he may have drugged her and slid it in without consent...c'mon though, let's get real....let's not be all "holier than thou" and act like you guys have not been horny before.Let me ask you guys two questions:1. How do you know that she didn't secretly want a taste of some BBC. You know almost every girl has a craving for it...especially the white ones. Hell, Jameis was just feeding her what she wanted, even though she may have not told him that she was hungry at that time.2. The girl was probably asking for it, no? I mean a chick wears a slutty outfit and gets Jameis' attention...she knows whats going down. She knew going into that convo with Jameis, that the word "no" was not in his vocabulary. She knew the moment that she started talking to Jameis, that she was essentially sliding her panties to the side for him. So come one people. We all are guys and we all have needs and desires...yet Jameis is so awful when he does what I personally have done 27 times....and that is just in 2014. So get off of Jameis' back for CHRISTS sake."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dal, most big time programs start practice in late July, early August. And the first couple weeks, its 2 a days. So really, the only time a player could possibly get a job is the month of July. And who is going to hire a guy for 1 month. The players usually use July to recharge. Its really the only down time for a big time college football player. And also, when they are doing those 2 a days, they are required to stay in the dorms, which makes it even tougher on them.It would be good if the higher profile players were allowed to travel around and give motivational speeches to groups. Much like big name coaches do. Those gigs pay 4 figures in most cases. But unfortunately, the NCAA has their rules on that too. A college athlete can give a motivational talk, but the only comp he can receive, is 50 cents a mile for travel, and a meal at the speaking location.Growing up, my best friend was a pretty good college basketball athlete for a big time university. And he has gone on to be a pretty well known NBA player. The point being, the dude was flat azz broke the whole time we were in college. I was always trying to help him out, I don't think the guy ever had more than $20 in his pocket the whole time he was in school.As someone mentioned, the whole system is broken. We all know these kids generate millions of dollars for college sports. And live through their college days like welfare recipients.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

9b187fe8f216786738b24bfb6d383cf9.pngGuess unlimited meals dont include steak and skrimp

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

9b187fe8f216786738b24bfb6d383cf9.pngGuess unlimited meals dont include steak and skrimp

Approved on April 15th doesnt mean its started yet.  Unlimited meals (when applicable) also only applies when the buildings are open and operational.  Heard someone say its finals week at FSU and places are closing early.Not condoning this behavior, but I had plenty of player friends when I was in school whose parents were not middle or upper class (I was lucky) and they never had any money.  It has to be frustrating for them to see their highlights all over ESPN but cant scrape together $50 to take a date out or eat off campus somewhere.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As someone mentioned, the whole system is broken. We all know these kids generate millions of dollars for college sports. And live through their college days like welfare recipients.

and how would they live if it wasn’t for sports?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not condoning this behavior, but I had plenty of player friends when I was in school whose parents were not middle or upper class (I was lucky) and they never had any money.  It has to be frustrating for them to see their highlights all over ESPN but cant scrape together $50 to take a date out or eat off campus somewhere.

did any of them have any tattoos?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

well they don’t have to pay $60-100 K to go to school like the rest of us so I hardly give a crap.  the rest of us schmucks had to work and go to school and still didn’t have any money.  today these kids are graduating with so much debt its probably not even worth going to college.  not with the job market being what it is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol , sorry Dex.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As someone mentioned, the whole system is broken. We all know these kids generate millions of dollars for college sports. And live through their college days like welfare recipients.

and how would they live if it wasn't for sports?

crack dealing pays good.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

This is getting blown a bit out of proportion. Yes him stealing the crab legs was idiotic but all he is getting is a $30 fine and it will get wiped off his record with community service, no big deal. Don’t know if the rape thing was true but highly doubt it, people just usually go after these popular athletes for money. He still has to grow up though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes you have despite your denial.  Ever downloaded music from the internet?  Ever mistakenly walked out of a retail store without paying for something?  Winston  will be punished.  Ever broken the law and got away with it?  Come clean Mr. Sanctimonious! As to rape neither has Winston.  Your point?

Show me proof that I have, you little dipsh*t. Yes, I've downloaded music from the internet. Ever heard of iTunes you moron. No, I've never accidentally walked out of a retail store without paying for something. Those are called crooks, like your boy Jameis. However, I think you're just trying to admit something personally there. And again, please explain to us what is wrong about the NYT report. Listen to your buddy Snook, at least he has class. Unlike you, puny little twerp.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol , sorry Dex.

that was a low blow. RUtroll is the worst kind of person and is embarrassing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Show me proof that I have, you little dipsh*t. Yes, I've downloaded music from the internet. Ever heard of iTunes you moron. No, I've never accidentally walked out of a retail store without paying for something. Those are called crooks, like your boy Jameis. However, I think you're just trying to admit something personally there. And again, please explain to us what is wrong about the NYT report. Listen to your buddy Snook, at least he has class. Unlike you, puny little twerp.

So basically you are taking music from an artist that you didn't pay for with digital quality.  That is what I call a thief  you stole from the artist.So not only are you ignorant but you are also not being truthful.  I notice you didn't answer all the questions concerning your lily white record with law enforcement!  LOLAt this point in time Winston has no criminal record at FSU.  I bet you can't say the same.  I am sure you have had parking tickets speeding tickets and broken the law many times.  I also don't believe you have never not made the mistake of not paying for something you should have.  Do you go over every receipt to make sure that the clerk didn't make a mistake either way? Suggest you  look in the mirror before casting such outrageous aspersions towards someone else.  I suggest your honesty and integrity are not what you are asserting.    Snook is entitled to his opinion.  I just feel the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion by silly gator fans like yourself still butt hurt over being 4-8 and losing to FSU 37-7 to FSU at BHG.Lets get down to facts.  Winston did not shop lift if he did the Leon County Sheriff would have arrested him when he went to his apartment at 12:30 PM. That is why he was issued a citation. Here is a link to an article discussing the flaws in the one sided NY Times article  EDUCATE YOURSELF!  Take off the orange and blue blinders and look at all sides of the issues..  Hey explain to me why Hernandez was never prosecuted or arrested at UF?  http://perrydube.com/2014/04/17/new-york-times-youre-guilty-until-proven-innocent/#comments

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably better.  That is the point. Joe Smoo can get a job somewhere, or even 2-3 jobs if he is so inclined. While the athlete is just praying to God he doesn't get seriously injured where the whole pro football thing is out the window. On a related note, Teddy has a insurance policy that pays him a couple mil, if he gets hurt before signing a contract with a NFL team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is getting blown a bit out of proportion. Yes him stealing the crab legs was idiotic but all he is getting is a $30 fine and it will get wiped off his record with community service, no big deal. Don't know if the rape thing was true but highly doubt it, people just usually go after these popular athletes for money. He still has to grow up though.

No big deal is why he'll keep getting in trouble.  Entitlement?  You betcha.  I wouldn't want this garbage anywhere near my team, family, friends, etc. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So basically you are taking music from an artist that you didn't pay for with digital quality.  That is what I call a thief  you stole from the artist.So not only are you ignorant but you are also not being truthful.

Is that really your response? Is that the best you've got? I PAID money to download songs. Yet, you say I stole them. No wonder you're such a f*cking idiot.

I notice you didn't answer all the questions concerning your lily white record with law enforcement!  LOL

Yes. I've had a speeding ticket or two. I've never stolen soda. I've never stolen crab legs. I've never shot at cars with bb guns. I've never raped anyone.

At this point in time Winston has no criminal record at FSU.  I bet you can't say the same.  I am sure you have had parking tickets speeding tickets and broken the law many times.

Really? Do you know me? Do you know my background? You're making some accusations there buddy.

I also don't believe you have never not made the mistake of not paying for something you should have.  Do you go over every receipt to make sure that the clerk didn't make a mistake either way?

Sorry, but I'm not a f*cking idiot like Winston. I'm sorry I can't help your weak-*ss argument, but unfortunately, I've never been stupid enough to leave a place without paying for my items.

Suggest you  look in the mirror before casting such outrageous aspersions towards someone else.

Pretty sure that's exactly what YOU'RE doing right here you little twerp.

Snook is entitled to his opinion

He sure is. And he definitely represents the fanbase of FSU far better and with more class than a driveling, little, piece-of-sh*t troll like you.

I just feel the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion by silly gator fans like yourself still butt hurt over being 4-8 and losing to FSU 37-7 to FSU at BHG.

And this is pretty much what it all comes down to. Your program is finally RELEVANT again after a DECADE. Congrats! 34-22-2. 10 of the last 7 played. Sounds like you're more butthurt than anyone else. If I were Snook, I'd be embarrassed to have such a lousy excuse for a fan like you. (Not knocking you Snook, you can't control this little dipsh*t)

Here is a link to an article discussing the flaws in the one sided NY Times article  EDUCATE YOURSELF!  Take off the orange and blue blinders and look at all sides of the issues..  http://perrydube.com/2014/04/17/new-york-times-youre-guilty-until-proven-innocent/#comments

You're one to talk troll, considering this biased article was written by an FSU alum. Do yourself a favor, be more like Snook and not such a groveling, little dbag. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is getting blown a bit out of proportion. Yes him stealing the crab legs was idiotic but all he is getting is a $30 fine and it will get wiped off his record with community service, no big deal. Don't know if the rape thing was true but highly doubt it, people just usually go after these popular athletes for money. He still has to grow up though.

No big deal is why he'll keep getting in trouble.  Entitlement?  You betcha.  I wouldn't want this garbage anywhere near my team, family, friends, etc.

Can't deny the talent though. He would of been the #1 QB in the upcoming draft,  if he was in it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably better.  That is the point. Joe Smoo can get a job somewhere, or even 2-3 jobs if he is so inclined. While the athlete is just praying to God he doesn't get seriously injured where the whole pro football thing is out the window.

did I miss the blue font? If these guys can have a better life by paying for school and getting a job what is stopping them? The love of the game? Ha.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably better.  That is the point. Joe Smoo can get a job somewhere, or even 2-3 jobs if he is so inclined. While the athlete is just praying to God he doesn't get seriously injured where the whole pro football thing is out the window.

did I miss the blue font? If these guys can have a better life by paying for school and getting a job what is stopping them? The love of the game? Ha.

While they are in college is what I meant. Sure they will be millionaires down the road, but that doesn't help them while in school.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While they are in college is what I meant. Sure they will be millionaires down the road, but that doesn't help them while in school.

im sure it’s been answered somewhere, but all these college athletes who can’t afford to buy gas or dinner, how do they pay for tattoos? How do so many seem to have jewelry?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

im sure it's been answered somewhere, but all these college athletes who can't afford to buy gas or dinner, how do they pay for tattoos? How do so many seem to have jewelry?

They are all different. Some come from families that are financially set.  Others come from pretty meager situations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not to mention it is only 1.7% of college athletes to make the “pros”.  Get your education and a degree. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow!  such anger seek professional help or at least deal with 4-8 and 37-7.  Does a Civil citation equal ?de9bc7b9-b999-4270-a3dd-36e960279d79.jpgRational minds say NO!  Of course they are not representative of those that wear Orange and Blue!  "Yes. I've had a speeding ticket or two. I've never stolen soda. I've never stolen crab legs. I've never shot at cars with bb guns. I've never raped anyone."And neither has Winston.  Has yet to be charged with any crime. Unlike you he has yet to break the law like you have!  Glad to see you admit you also break laws.  Winston has been issued a citation for making the mistake of not paying for some food accidentally.    If you can call Winston a rapist ,thief ,and all these other unsubstantiated crimes..... I can just as absurdly call you  a child molester and sexual deviant. See how that works!  ::)      Funny thing I haven't called you anything but being untruthful which was a fact since you have indeed broken laws.  If Winston actually had committed a crime the Sheriff would have arrested and charged him.  Instead apparently he like myself realized that Winston made an honest mistake so he was just issued a citation.All the personal name calling?  Are you still in elementary school? ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are all different. Some come from families that are financially set.  Others come from pretty meager situations.

if the meager situations produced less tattoos and jewelry id understand more. Kids are given the opportunity to receive 1st class education, with tutors, all you can eat buffets, free gym membership, free clothes, free rent, nutritionist, and get to play a game 4 hours a day. National tv and interviews, free charter flights and hotels.  Top of the line cleats, gloves and sneakers. And potential weekly job interviews.And most important, what are these guys using their pell grant money for? Are they applying for more scholarships due to their families financial shortcomings?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL.  every team has them buddy.  if you want choir boys go to church. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if the meager situations produced less tattoos and jewelry id understand more. Kids are given the opportunity to receive 1st class education, with tutors, all you can eat buffets, free gym membership, free clothes, free rent, nutritionist, and get to play a game 4 hours a day. National tv and interviews, free charter flights and hotels.  Top of the line cleats, gloves and sneakers. And potential weekly job interviews.And most important, what are these guys using their pell grant money for? Are they applying for more scholarships due to their families financial shortcomings?

You do realize Pell grants are "need based" right?  And if you are on a full ride...your "need" is very little.  The schools that attract the higher IQ people typically find other scholarships for the ones that qualify.  The big football schools are usually more worried about getting/keeping them eligible to play.  Playing requirements < Most Scholarship requirements.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL.  every team has them buddy.  if you want choir boys go to church.

No.  But I do want decent human beings.  I don't think he is...or was raised as such. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And neither has Winston.  Has yet to charged with any crime. Unlike you he has yet to break the law like you have!  Glad to see you admit you also break laws. Winston has been issued a citation for making the mistake of not paying for some food accidentally. Funny thing I haven't called you anything but being untruthful which was a fact since you have indeed broken laws.

Your argument is that I've broken laws? And that I've been untruthful about it? You really are an idiot. You have been trying to imply that I have a criminal background, that I've stolen stuff, that I've committed numerous crimes, etc. I answered your question and told you that I had gotten a few speeding tickets and your response was basically, "HA, YOU CRIMINAL, YOU LAWBREAKER!" You're comparing speeding tickets to rape, theft, more theft, etc. You truly are a loser. I actually feel bad for you. I couldn't imagine what life would be like being as big of a loser as you.

Instead apparently he like myself realized that Winston made an honest mistake so he was just issued a citation.

Yeah, I forgot how well the law enforcement up there deals with investigation involving rapists...err...I mean players.

If Winston actually had committed a crime the Sheriff would have arrested and charged him.

Oh wait. He didn't get arrested, he got a citation right? But, when I got my speeding tickets, I got a...citation! Guess I didn't break that law after all!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10291786_10203331839312496_641818086841819225_n.jpg

Freakin hilarious

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You do realize Pell grants are "need based" right?  And if you are on a full ride...your "need" is very little.  The schools that attract the higher IQ people typically find other scholarships for the ones that qualify.  The big football schools are usually more worried about getting/keeping them eligible to play.  Playing requirements < Most Scholarship requirements.

i didn’t realize that. But Google says it’s not hard for a scholarship athlete to get the pell granthttp://www.thestate.com/2014/01/25/3227489/no-need-to-pay-college-athletes.htmlhttp://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/story/2011-08-28/College-football-players-collecting-millions-in-grants/50170388/1http://www.holyturf.com/2011/05/football-players-receive-17000-annually-in-cash-all-within-ncaa-rules/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He forgot to pay for some food... 

have you ever been to a publix? They put the checkouts right next to the exits. You literally have to walk by the cashiers to leave.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At this point in time Winston has no criminal record at FSU. 

for this reason alone you should never mock law enforcement in Gainesville again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

for this reason alone you should never mock law enforcement in Gainesville again.

RuNole is the biggest joke I've ever seen on these boards.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is not a scumbag but he is a moron. Actually can’t wait for his wonderlick score. Should be entertaining. Great talent but just seems like someone who is a year or two away from becoming more of a distraction than anything else. Don’t see his schtick working in the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pathetic hypocrite. Even the other FSU fans don't like him anymore. lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lots of ignorant assumptions from the “STERLING GATOR CROWD”.      The recurring theme GATOR FANS just can’t handle the truth about their sordid and sullied program as they cast stones towards very trivial issues with FSU players they just ignore all the serious criminal unpunished behavior at UF.Cervone, Huntley Johnson, and Bull gators hide almost everything from the public eye. Meanwhile at FSU everything no matter how trivial is blown way out of proportion.All the personal insults!  Is absolute confirmation that the ugly truth is most painful for UF fans.  Actually I think there is a great reason why I bring so much angst and vitriolic name calling from gator fans... Unlike most FSU fans I don't just turn the other cheek.  Gator fans obviously can't handle such behavior..There are several Pulitzer prizes waiting for any truly investigative forensic journalist at what goes on at UF..  Unfortunately I doubt if any have the courage or integrity to tackle such an issue.  Lest they be HERNANDEZED!      Sorry if I don't put a honest mistake of not paying for some Crab legs on the same level of the crimes committed in Gainesville by Football players.That is called being rational... Carry on with your vitriolic spew towards me and FSU  that defines gator fans so well!  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's the saddest part. His own fellow fans think he's an idiot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is nothing funny about really stealing something...  Notice the difference in behavior with admitting and honest mistake ( WINSTON) and actually running from law enforcement.Now this is Stealing!http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120330/ARTICLES/120339965Read and enjoy...    OH and did Walker face any punishment from Donovan?  Once again I believe the critical difference in how FSU actually holds its players responsible and UF doesn't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's the saddest part. His own fellow fans think he's an idiot.

Hey there are truly ignorant rantings from all Fan bases.  There are actually FSU fans that want WInston put in jail.  GO FIGURE?Never let facts get in the way of your childish name calling that defines you so well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is nothing funny about really stealing something...  Notice the difference in behavior with admitting and honest mistake ( WINSTON) and actually running from law enforcement.Now this is Stealing!http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120330/ARTICLES/120339965Read and enjoy...    OH and did Walker face any punishment from Donovan?  Once again I believe the critical difference in how FSU actually holds its players responsible and UF doesn't.

more links from run ole showing that laws are more strictly enforced in Gainesville

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry if I don't put a honest mistake of not paying for some Crab legs

honest mistakes are something i think happen often. When was the last time someone accidentally forgot to pay at publix?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

honest mistakes are something i think happen often. When was the last time someone accidentally forgot to pay at publix?

I went to Publix yesterday. My bill was around $200. But, according to RuTroll, I probably left with something I didn't pay for. And that's okay in Tallahassee.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're a terrible excuse for an FSU fan.Thank God most aren't as pathetic as you are.

Speaking of pathetic let the pictures tell the story of BAMA!  http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=6&f=2778&t=8402645&p=18Seems Myagi has some explaining to do......  Yes Crab legs are really important? ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I went to Publix yesterday. My bill was around $200. But, according to RuTroll, I probably left with something I didn't pay for. And that's okay in Tallahassee.

exaggerate much?  Did you check your receipt to see if you were over charged?  Did you check and see if anything was left out on the bill?  SURE YOU DID!! LOL ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you disagree with what happened given the citation and explanation by those that were actually there?  Were you aware that Winston actually left with a police officer after signing a bunch of autographs with Crab legs in tow?  Yeh he was really making a stealth getaway... ::)  Why wasn't he running from the officer?Never let the facts get in the way of a gator viewpoint on anything.    lol      Tell me again how much you want Winston put in jail so he won't have to play the gators?  lolHonestly that is all this trivial bs is about.    Yes I think it is a total joke that isn't worthy of even being reported which it wouldn't be if it happened in Gainesville.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

more links from run ole showing that laws are more strictly enforced in Gainesville

So how was he punished by UF and Donovan?      That is the only point.  Getting arrested at UF means very little not worthy of anything.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you disagree with what happened given the citation and explanation by those that were actually there?  Were you aware that Winston actually left with a police officer after signing a bunch of autographs with Crab legs in tow?  Yeh he was really making a stealth getaway... ::)  Why wasn't he running from the officer?Never let the facts get in the way of a gator viewpoint on anything.    lol      Tell me again how much you want Winston put in jail so he won't have to play the gators?  lolHonestly that is all this trivial bs is about.    Yes I think it is a total joke that isn't worthy of even being reported which it wouldn't be if it happened in Gainesville.

i dont disagree with what happened, i just don’t buy the excuse. Winston thought he was entitled.  I also don’t think jail time is necessary for petty theft.Wouldn't have been reported in Gainesville? Senile much? YOU personally linked a story where it WAS reported in Gainesville!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would have hoped that when he returned home and realized he hadn’t paid that he would have contacted the store before the cops arrived. He left the store around 9, Publix became aware of it around 10 and the store closes at 11, so he should have had enough time to call and offer a mea culpa and make arrangement for payment. Being distracted by what was reportedly happening at the store, I could see how he may have been distracted and wanted to avoid a mob scene. Hope he learns a lesson from this and understand he can't make these kind of mistakes. He got a civil citation, which seems reasonable. Just don't let this become a pattern.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston’s public comment.

"I realize that I am in the public spotlight and my conduct needs to be above reproach. Over the last year I’ve learned that my accomplishments on the fields can be a wonderful thing for my school, teammates, friends, and family. At the same time, I must realize that my mistakes are magnified and can bring great embarrassment to all those who support me every day. I make no excuses for my actions and will learn and grow from this unfortunate situation. I hope and pray my friends and family will view me as the 20-year-old young man that I am, and support me through this unfortunate situation. "I am grateful to be able to participate in the adult citation program where I will complete community service."

Complete the community service, keep your nose clean, end of story.What the hell else do you want from the guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i dont disagree with what happened, i just don't buy the excuse. Winston thought he was entitled.  I also don't think jail time is necessary for petty theft.[So you honestly believe that WINSTON with premeditation decided that he could steal crab legs and get away with it (knowing the environment in Tallahassee when it comes to law enforcement and their attitude towards FSU football players? This? From a guy that was tried twice by law enforcement in attempts to get a criminal trial against him?) Meggs in no way shape or form is like Cervone.  See Greg Dent!    We will choose to disagree.  Rather than your totally cynical view of the issue perhaps you use what is known as Occam’s Razor  to more  rational and logical reasoning of the event.  Some of the commentary on ESPN is absolutely ridiculous and lacking any rationality.My take is Winston is still adjusting to handling celebrity status and basically can be distracted by the fanfare that now surrounds him.  Similar to Tim Tebow who also seemed very naive while at UF and had similar questions by rival fans about some of his odd and strange behavior.  Not criminal but still questionable like when he covered for Hernandez while at UF keeping him from getting arrested. I continue to see Winston as kind of goofy kid trying to please everyone that makes occasional mistakes in his personal life that the media is all too willing to bring him to the pitchforks of immense public criticism.  No he doesn't have the Sexual More's of a Tebow who remains chaste, but I am certain he has learned his lesson about Football groupies that want a part of him.  Like Tebow he is primarily only interested in sports and driven to succeed. Wouldn't have been reported in Gainesville? Senile much? YOU personally linked a story where it WAS reported in Gainesville!

Clarification: I should have stated my point more clearly.  When something happens in Gainesville, it seldom ever makes the National news and splattered all over all the media sources over the entire state of Florida.  The Hernandez situation is a perfect example of this.  I had no idea about  the extent  of all the arrests at UF during the Tebow years.  I seem to remember you having no knowledge like myself of Hernandez and Nelson being identified for a shooting at UF but no arrest or anything resulted.  The case still remains unopened and Hernandez still hasn't been charged to my knowledge.  This is the point that I am making.  UF fans and boosters spend incredible amounts of time digging up anything against FSU no matter how trivial and blowing it out of proportion. FSU is a football school in which the TRIVIAL IS MADE SERIOUS  and UF is a football school where the SERIOUS is  made TRIVIAL or completely minimized.Do you honestly believe that the Crab Legs thing would have ever reached the press at UF?FSU despite mostly minor trivial stuff remains a very accountable program that doesn't hide stuff like both UF and Miami in the state. UF due to a state media with a UF graduate of journalism at every portal is making sure that most NEGATIVE stuff is buried as much as possible.  At Miami due to it being a private school and pretty much located in foreign American city generally keeps the lid on.  What happens in Miami stays in Miami! Combine that with politically connected Shallala sp? and they really were treated with kid gloves over the Shapiro stuff.  :oHowever, this is not about Miami but UF boosters and Fans and their obsession with trying to bring FSU down.Remember the incredible Furor over Bowden putting some patriotic slogan on some T-Shirts that was attacked unmercifully by the UF Media after 9/11? LETS ROLL!or Bowden praying for a misdemeanor or claimed Warsaw rules for Jano's curfew violation?...  Oh and lets not forget Dillards  "ITS NOT LIKE HE SHOT THE PRESIDENT"  How about Jarad Jones eating hot dogs?  or Weinke having a late night party.. Tampa Tribune headlines: BOOSTERS DO BUSINESS WITH BOOSTERS! Well over 200 articles related to the footlocker in a year!  :oFREE SHOES U?    F$U?  The assault has gone on for years, and though I take a tremendous amount of grief I am one of those lone voices of truth out there that someone with intelligent discernment can actually see what has been going on for years by gator boosters and fans towards FSU.  The sad part is the UF "propaganda machine" is even working on many FSU fans who buy into the BS and begin "EATING THEIR OWN".  Probably it isn't unique as it might appear to me, and is probably just a sign of the times with many fan bases.You claim WInston  has entitlement issues. I disagree  I think many CFB fans ( even FSU fans like Snook) have entitlement issues.I saw a term that was used recently to describe it quite well.  Iconoclastic Arrogance   While it is a term with a religious connotation I believe it fits perfectly with many of today's fans...  They put guys like Tebow and WInston on a pedestal of perfection and idolization. It also happens with entertainers actors and politicians.Of course they aren't perfect  !    Winston and Tebow are just good football players incredibly driven to be the best at what they do. As soon as that idol shows their feet of clay (which they inevitably will since we are all human), the person in Iconoclastic Arrogance destroys the idol that they alone created. While I appreciate football players skills I don't put them on that pedestal but I do see them as just as human as myself.  Not necessarily you Gametime because generally I find you to be one of the more rational gator fans that post on these board, BUTAnyone that thinks putting soda in a ketchup cup, shooting a BB gun, forgetting to pay for some seafood, and having pre-marital sex are that awful....    We do indeed view the world and life quite differently

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you honestly believe that the Crab Legs thing would have ever reached the press at UF?

i honestly did not read the novella you just wrote, but had Tim tebow stolen crab legs from publix i 100% believe it would have made the press. As you already noted, Erving walker stealing a $3 taco made the press.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

exaggerate much?  Did you check your receipt to see if you were over charged?  Did you check and see if anything was left out on the bill?  SURE YOU DID!! LOL ;)

Not exaggerating princess. Oops! I didn't check my receipt. But, like you've stated, it's acceptable in Tallahassee. Just like rape, shooting bb guns at people and property, stealing soda, stealing seafood, etc. According to RuTroll, that makes you a role model in the community!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not exaggerating princess. Oops! I didn't check my receipt. But, like you've stated, it's acceptable in Tallahassee. Just like rape, shooting bb guns at people and property, stealing soda, stealing seafood, etc. According to RuTroll, that makes you a role model in the community!

I have noticed those that are so quick to convict without any real evidence basically feel this way because they are criminals themselves.  Again, if you think those incidents are really that horrible when it still stands that Winston has no Criminal Record  than you truly have a problem.  Suggest you get some mental health counseling because you are obviously wound too tight.Contrary to your inflated opinion of your implied purity you assign yourself your Poop stinks just as bad as everyone else! Momma lied to you aren't that great of a human being.Just a butt hurt gator fan that can't stand being a 4-8'r and losing to 14-0 FSU 37-7.  Your envy and jealousy are most apparent!    :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have noticed those that are so quick to convict without any real evidence basically feel this way because they are criminals themselves.  Again, if you think those incidents are really that horrible when it still stands that Winston has no Criminal Record  than you truly have a problem.  Suggest you get some mental health counseling because you are obviously wound too tight.Contrary to your inflated opinion of your implied purity you assign yourself your Poop stinks just as bad as everyone else! Momma lied to you aren't that great of a human being.Just a butt hurt gator fan that can't stand being a 4-8'r and losing to 14-0 FSU 37-7.  Your envy and jealousy are most apparent!    :D

Must be sad that members of YOUR OWN FAN BASE think you're a pathetic, piece of sh*t, little troll. Sad life you must live princess. Oh, by the way..................................................34-22-2TRUTH

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you honestly believe that the Crab Legs thing would have ever reached the press at UF?

i honestly did not read the novella you just wrote, but had Tim tebow stolen crab legs from publix i 100% believe it would have made the press. As you already noted, Erving walker stealing a $3 taco made the press.

Too bad you would have learned something of real value... Knowledge will set you free!  8)Please show me a link where Erving Walker was mentioned on ESPN or any National publication?    You are being untruthful if you say it was ever on ESPN.Oh and Tebow like WInston would not have stolen from Publix but he certainly could make such a honest mistake. Kind of like covering for Hernandez!! Wonder how many might be alive today had he instead made Hernandez accountable for his actions? :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please show me a link where Erving Walker was mentioned on ESPN or any National publication?    You are being untruthful if you say it was ever on ESPN.Oh and Tebow like WInston would not have stolen from Publix but he certainly could make such a honest mistake.

do you want a link to an ESPN story on erving walker or a link to a media story on erving walker?  are you serious about the comparison of a 5’2 point guard and a heisman trophy winner?  i love your use of the word honest.  something we need more around these parts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must be sad that members of YOUR OWN FAN BASE think you're a pathetic, piece of sh*t, little troll. Sad life you must live princess. Oh, by the way..................................................34-22-2TRUTH

Many fans suffer from Iconoclastic Arrogance and Entitlement issues even some FSU fans.    Your problem is you are just a butt hurt UF fan that can't handle reality.  Oh and by the way... 37-7 14-0 !    ;DDonkey Hunter states:"pathetic, piece of sh*t, little troll. Sad life you must live princess"Is this where you found that childish and immature personal vitriol directed towards me? ::)DONKEY HUNTER LOOKING FOR ANSWERS!![img]https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.paraorkut.com%2fimg%2ffunnypics%2fimages%2fh%2fhead_in_butt-13325.jpg&t=1399092639&sig=rt4zfwfiI.2qpu_XAM7XQA--~B[/img]post-26182-earl-disgusted-animated-gif-9ZV5.gifAND DON'T FORGET....FLORIDA STATE!!we-re-number-one-1.gif  FSU! FSU! FSU!! :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Can’t handle reality”?Reality is that you're a troll. Reality is you don't want to use history, unless it supports your argument. Reality is members of your very own fan base think you're a joke. Reality is you condone and applaud Winston's behavior. Reality is something you apparently can't handle nor are capable of living in. Reality is 34-22-2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know when you are pwning Runtroll because his responses start to get longer and longer. LMAO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Very reminiscent of BucsWTF in that regard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s a joke. I’m done pwning his worthless *ss. I retire.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL yes , totally .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gator fans Drivel drivel drivel ,….  In the end all say the same thing!  “I GOT NOTHING and have no valid counterpoint to 37-7 14-0 and my jealousy and slander of Winston who just made an honest mistake but is taking full responsibility..Want to see a real test of integrity and honesty?Which is worse?  Winston making the mistake of not paying for some crab legs but taking full responsibility for his actions with appropriate punishment OrTim Tebow covering for Hernandez when he busted a waiters eardrum and refused to pay which Tebow evidently covered with his own money?http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/07/02/aaron-hernandez-investigated-gainsville-police-for-punching-waiter-incident-report-says-teammate-tim-tebow-was-with-him/Qech7EHuBHZaJeGFEmGw6K/story.htmlThat is the fundamental difference off the field between FSU and UF.    One program holds its players accountable one doesn't.Run gators! run! Anyone care to bet there won't be a straight and honest answer from my favorite childish name- calling gator fans?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL yes , totally .

I think it's his way of admitting he's getting b*tch-slapped all over the place.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston making the mistake of not paying for some crab legs but taking full responsibility for his actions

You mean after he was caught red-handed, senile old fool?LOL @ "making the mistake"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Biggs is getting edgy on this Winston thing…getting distracted by the autograph sniffers in a Tallahassee Publix, then rushing to leave and forgetting to pay  doesn’t sound so far fetched to me. Though he did have time to call the store before the cops showed up and that's where he mishandled this thing.My take? I think being distracted he did forget to pay and realized it later. But didn't call the store figuring that even if Publix found out it wouldn't matter anyway because this is Tallahassee and I'm Jameis Winston.Publix has delicious seafood. :-) PublixGreenWise-1im1zvo-300x134.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Biggs is getting edgy on this Winston thing...getting distracted by the autograph sniffers in a Tallahassee Publix, then rushing to leave and forgetting to pay  doesn't sound so far fetched to me. Though he did have time to call the store before the cops showed up and that's where he mishandled this thing.My take? I think being distracted he did forget to pay and realized it later. But didn't call the store figuring that even if Publix found out it wouldn't matter anyway because this is Tallahassee and I'm Jameis Winston.Publix has delicious seafood. :-) PublixGreenWise-1im1zvo-300x134.gif

Yes rational explanations always fall on deaf ears with gator fans  miserable off a 4-8 season and FSU sitting at 14-0 with a MNC and Heisman Trophy winner.Combine that with full knowledge of how such things are handled in Gainesville it is very easy to say things are handled the same in Tally.  Unless you look with real understanding of the difference between Meggs and the TPD and Cervone and the GPD you never will get it.While we will never know if WInston would have called the Publix after discovering his unpaid crab legs since they were closed but we do know that he has taken full responsibility for his mistake and actually has made all restitution and completed his Community service.  That certainly makes the whole issue look as trivial as it should have been in the first place.    I mean seriously Winston leaves the Publix with no attempt to hide those Crab legs?  Yes that sounds like a real thief? ???So now the latest whacked theory is Publix is hooking up FSU players!  :o    And WInston is taking the Fall!  One problem?  Why would Publix send a LCO to his apartment at 12:30 Am to issue a citation?      Gator fans and the pitch fork crowd you gotta love em!  :D    There is real angst over FSU's unbelievable season with a National Championship... 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know when you are pwning Runtroll because his responses start to get longer and longer. LMAO

Yep.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Donkey Hunter  and most gator fans: [img]https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.paraorkut.com%2fimg%2ffunnypics%2fimages%2fh%2fhead_in_butt-13325.jpg&t=1399092639&sig=rt4zfwfiI.2qpu_XAM7XQA--~B[/img] :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

RuTroll’s thought process:rapist_s-eyes.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My take? I think being distracted he did forget to pay and realized it later.

you what isnt distracting?  the 12 cashiers you have to walk by in order to leave publix.

But didn’t call the store figuring that even if Publix found out it wouldn’t matter anyway because this is Tallahassee and I’m Jameis Winston.

now this sounds about right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

RuTroll's thought process:rapist_s-eyes.jpg

Maybe he didn't rape her on purpose . Maybe he got distracted signing autographs while she was saying no . Poor Winston . Tough life being famous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

but we do know that he has taken full responsibility for his mistake and actually has made all restitution and completed his Community service.   

certainly a tremendous accomplishment.  full responsibility?  wow.  impressive.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Finally some good news, winston has been reinstated.  4 day suspension for an honest mistake. Blasphemous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

angry_mob_simpsons.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bmk9_kCCUAEAnew.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bmk9_kCCUAEAnew.jpg

Yeh this has to be true!  :o      Lets pause and consider such an assertion?  So  why did Publix call a Leon County Sheriff officer to show  up at Winston's apartment and issue a citation if it was to be given away for free?    The imagination by gator fans to invent things continues to amaze me..4-8 and losing 37-7 makes UF fans go off the deep end!    Hysterical!  I LOVE IT!!! :DMeanwhile the guy with his face shot by Hernandez while at Florida remains an unsolved case!! ??? UF Still trying to figure out punishment vs just let em play!!  :o704707181232346767.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bmk9_kCCUAEAnew.jpg

Yeh this has to be true!  :o      Lets pause and consider such an assertion?  So  why did Publix call a Leon County Sheriff officer to show  up at Winston's apartment and issue a citation if it was to be given away for free?    The imagination by gator fans to invent things continues to amaze me..4-8 and losing 37-7 makes UF fans go off the deep end!    Hysterical!  I LOVE IT!!! :DMeanwhile the guy with his face shot by Hernandez while at Florida remains an unsolved case!! ??? UF Still trying to figure out punishment vs just let em play!!  :o704707181232346767.gif

I thought you only liked to talk about the present? Why are you constantly bringing up stuff from the past? Oh wait...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

winston7.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did Winston do an end run on the cop? Sounds like he might have.

"Florida State star quarterback Jameis Winston appeared to avoid deputies when he walked out of the Ocala Road Publix on Tuesday.A Leon County Sheriff's Office deputy said Winston ordered three pounds of steamed crab legs with Old Bay seasoning and one pound of steamed crawfish with Cajun seasoning and then left the store, according to the incident report released this afternoon.The deputy, who wrote the report based on viewing the Publix surveillance video, then said Winston then came back in the store, collected his seafood and went to the dairy aisle and picked up a package of butter.As he was leaving the store, Winston appeared to pause in front of a Leon County deputy who was working in-store security detail at the time. The pause, the incident report said, appeared to be an attempt to avoid walking in front of the deputy. He said Winston then walked behind the deputy, past all registers and out of the store.A Publix employee told deputies he noticed Winston walk out of the store and assumed he hadn't paid for his purchase since he didn't have a grocery bag. He and his manager watched Winston walk out of the store because they thought he was grabbing a shopping cart. They soon realized Winston walked out without paying when he didn't return.The seafood clerk who took Winston's order said the Heisman-winner regularly visits the store and that he gave Winston a bar code price tag on the seafood before he left the counter, the incident report said.The cost of the crab legs, crawfish and butter is valued at $32.72, the price the sheriff's office said he took. Winston, however, contends he did not steal the butter, the report said. He told deputies he left it in a bin before he left the store because he realized he did not need it.The investigating deputy went back to Publix and looked in the bins where Winston said he put the butter, but none was found.Winston completed his 20 hours of community service on Sunday afternoon and was reinstated back onto the baseball team following a suspension."http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/05/05/jameis-winston-shoplifting-publix-crab-legs-investigation/8739415/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well we never will know the real story.    In the end a crime was committed and the individual involved was punished and took responsibility for his error in judgment.All in the eye of the beholder?    Crook or mistake?      Bottom line he accepted responsibility and took his punishment.  "Winston said he forgot to pay for the items, according one deputy's report. He said he realized his error when he arrived home, but made no effort to contact the store or return the food. "Mr. Winston apologized repeatedly and stated he wanted to `make it right,’" one deputy wrote in his report after interviewing the quarterback."http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/chopping-block/os-jameis-winston-crab-legs-shoplifting-make-right-20140505,0,3404407.post

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bottom line he accepted responsibility and took his punishment. 

True.He has to realize he's under a microscope and any further  "mistakes" may not end up so well. Hopefully this is a lesson learned.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well we never will know the real story.   

all we need to know the real story is winstons honesty…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve got a bad gut feeling about Winston. He's now got a record of showing bad judgment off the field.  His story is pretty much garbage on this Publix thing.  Not even an apology in his statement. Where there's smoke, there's fire.  Its a good thing he plays 2 sports because he'd probably get in even more trouble if he had more free time.Rape allegations, the BK incident and now the crab legs is a pattern.On a side note, I wonder if Auburn is foaming at the mouth on this one.  Probably hoping the can pick up another sticky fingered QB transfer, dole out a couple hundred thousand dollars and make a run for another national title...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As he was leaving the store, Winston appeared to pause in front of a Leon County deputy who was working in-store security detail at the time. The pause, the incident report said, appeared to be an attempt to avoid walking in front of the deputy. He said Winston then walked behind the deputy, past all registers and out of the store.

That evidence doesn't mesh very well with the "he just walked out of the store and forgot to pay" rationalizations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The “BK incident” is lame.  As for the pause, he obviously was pausing to allow the sheriff to walk ahead out of respect for an officer of the law. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As he was leaving the store, Winston appeared to pause in front of a Leon County deputy who was working in-store security detail at the time. The pause, the incident report said, appeared to be an attempt to avoid walking in front of the deputy. He said Winston then walked behind the deputy, past all registers and out of the store.

That evidence doesn't mesh very well with the "he just walked out of the store and forgot to pay" rationalizations.

Can't blame a guy for trying. Besides how do we know it didn't go down the way Olaf said it did?  :-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The "BK incident" is lame. 

jameis-winston-burger-king-300x223.jpeg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tS1gjj4.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bottom line he accepted responsibility and took his punishment. 

True.He has to realize he's under a microscope and any further  "mistakes" may not end up so well. Hopefully this is a lesson learned.

Agree....  He certainly has had a graduate degree in how quickly rivals and media will turn on you for anything of such nature that John Q Public would suffer little consequence.The power of the media to destroy lives has never been stronger in today's media with internet reinforcement.  Jerry Lee Lewis should re- release his top 10 hit changing one word...  "Whole Lotta Hatin' Goin' On"The new lyricsCome over Gata'swhole lot of hatin' goin' onYes, I said come over Gata'sNoles you can't go wrongWe ain't fakin'Whole lot of Hatin' goin' onWell I said come over Gataswe got chicken in the barnoooh... huh..Come over Gata'sbabe we got the Gator by the tail-aWe ain't fakin'Whole lot of Hatin' goin' onChorusWell I said hate Gatas hateI said hate Gatas hateI said hate it gata hate itI said hate gata hateCome on overWhole lot of Come over gatawhole lot of hatin' goin' onYes, I said come over gataThen Noles can't go wrongWe ain't fakin'Whole lot of hatin' goin' onetc etc :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The "BK incident" is lame.  As for the pause, he obviously was pausing to allow the sheriff to walk ahead out of respect for an officer of the law.

I thought his girlfriend was waiting in a car with engine running set to make a quick getaway ala Bonnie and Crab Leg Clyde...  Rumor has it that this was the biggest caper pulled off in Tallahassee in memory.  Truly exciting heard they ended up overturning the car in some swamp and they haven't been heard from since.  Gators must have got them!! :DI always pause in front of law enforcement.  Get too close and you could get beaten to a pulp!  Those guys are legendary with billy clubs and tazers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like he walks around the store after picking up the seafood then just walks out. I didn’t see any autograph hounds or anything that might have caused him to forget to go through the checkout and leave the store w/o paying. The video doesn’t seem to support his version of events.. I think what we got here, boys, is a gen-u-wine crab leg thief.  >:(http://www.tallahassee.com/videos/news/local/2014/05/15/9124597/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like he walks around the store after picking up the seafood then just walks out. I didn't see any autograph hounds or anything that might have caused him to forget to go through the checkout and leave the store w/o paying. The video doesn't seem to support his version of events.. I think what we got here, boys, is a gen-u-wine crab leg thief.  >:(http://www.tallahassee.com/videos/news/local/2014/05/15/9124597/

All in the eye of the beholder on what you wish to characterize Winston.  Forgetful or Clandestine Shoplifter?  His version of events is "I Forgot to pay" and definitely has paid far more for it than John Q. Public would.  I see a video of a guy carrying out some seafood not concealing anything.  You see a sneaking shoplifter trying to avoid detection by running out of the store avoiding detection by the cop in front of him or other bystanders.  Surely there was a getaway car revved up to make a quick exit.  ::)The only thing the silly video shows is Winston walking out the store with Crab legs in plain view...  Any interpretation or speculation is in the eye of the beholder.Some people are forgetful because their mind is elsewhere others are never forgetful and are always focused on matters at hand, and would NEVER forget to pay for something.  The sad part is while I recognize both types of individuals it would seem those that never forget anything can't imagine anyone that would ever be forgetful.Since we are on the subject of crime...1. What do you think about the way UF handled Hernandez when he was at UF compared to how FSU is handling Winston?  2. Which one committed far more serious crimes at each school?Just a check on your honest answer to such questions.. Call it a Character test.... Really simple to answer...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree this is a DUMB move but in the end its only a story because of who he is.  Cripes, I’d imagine there are people posting on this thread who while in their teens or twenties did far worse than swipe crab legs and/or soda. I can admit it:  I went to FSU and worked at “Club Publix” .  I “forgot” to pay for more than a few subs and when the managers would do inventory we were always worried because we kept stashes of “broken” packages of snacks stashed in the stock room.  In the dorms, we threw water balloons at friends from the dorm room windows. My roommate and I helped ourselves to some furniture in the dorm lounge when we moved to an off-campus house.  Friends working in restaurants or movie theatres have snuck me free food.  I  also drank underage, trespassed on private property and got into a few fights in my youth.  Is this a disturbing pattern of behavior?  Was I a young Lex Luthor?  Gimme a break.  Glass houses people.  You grow up and mature.  But he is different because his dumb mistakes make the papers.  He has to learn that the the double whammy of heisman & rape accusation make him the most polarizing figure in college sports.  accordingly he is under a HUGE microscope, especially in the social media age.  focus on school, sports and stop cheating on your girlfriend kid. That’s what I’d tell him.  In fact, if i was Jimbo I may take it a step further to just to reign him in and cut down on the media feeding frenzy:1:  No more social media for Winston.  Delete FB, instagram and twitter accounts.  Nothing good can come from this kid posting stuff.2:  Dramatically cut down media access to him.  He doesnt need to talk after every game, especially now during baseball season where he isnt an every day player.  For baseball, I'd limit it to the days he pitches and in football, FSU needs to say no to the media more.  They got cameras on this guy before the game as he walks in, in the lockeroom as he dresses and gives pre-game speeches, on the sideline during games , interviewing him on the field afterwards, as he undresses in the lockeroom after the game  and then he is the primary guy in the post game pc every week.  He gets more air time than Jimbo.  Shouldnt be like that on the college level.  Cut it way back.  3:  I dont think he needs a security detail like his dad says, LOL but i dont think its a bad idea to assign some flunkies/GAs to this kid to keep him on a curfew at night and a tight schedule during the day until he earns some trust back. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree this is a DUMB move but in the end its only a story because of who he is.  Cripes, I'd imagine there are people posting on this thread who while in their teens or twenties did far worse than swipe crab legs and/or soda. I can admit it:  I went to FSU and worked at "Club Publix" .  I "forgot" to pay for more than a few subs and when the managers would do inventory we were always worried because we kept stashes of "broken" packages of snacks stashed in the stock room.  In the dorms, we threw water balloons at friends and unsuspecting strangers from the dorm room windows. I  also drank underage, trespassed on private property and got into a few fights in my youth.  Is this a disturbing pattern of behavior?  Was I a young Lex Luthor?  Gimme a break.  Glass houses people.  You grow up and mature.  But he is different because his dumb mistakes make the papers.  He has to learn that the the double whammy of heisman & rape accusation make him the most polarizing figure in college sports.  accordingly he is under a HUGE microscope, especially in the social media age.  focus on school, sports and stop cheating on your girlfriend kid. That's what I'd tell him.  In fact, if i was Jimbo I may take it a step further to just to reign him in and cut down on the media feeding frenzy:1:  No more social media for Winston.  Delete, FB, instagram, twitter accounts.  Nothing good can come from this kid posting stuff.2:  Dramatically cut down press access to him.  He doesnt need to talk after every game, especially now during baseball season where he isnt an every day player.  For baseball, I'd limit it to the days he pitches and in football, FSU needs to say no to the media more.  They got cameras on this guy before the game as he walks in, in the lockeroom as he dresses, on the sideline during games , interviewing him on the field afterwards and talking in the post game pc every week.  Not to mention all sorts of  tv specials on him in between.  Cut it way back.  3:  I dont think he needs a security detail like his dad says, LOL but i dont think its a bad idea to assign some flunkies/GAs to this kid and keep him on a curfew at night and a tight schedule during the day until he earns some trust back.

Good points but I actually think Winston's dads comments though very poorly worded were that FSU and Dad could somehow prepare him for celebrity status or BMOC status when arrived as the highest rated QB recruit in the nation.  Seriously how can anyone teach that? Until you live it how do you prepare?Even though he acknowledged the travails of Manziel and his party/celebrity life, he didn't realize that there is a huge bulls eye on his head when he arrived at FSU and had such incredible success last season it became even worse.I think Fisher said it best:  "WHEN YOU BECOME A MAN THE CHILD MUST DIE"    I really think Winston is just a goofy kid that has gotten an incredible indoctrination in the hatred in this world towards the successful that are just waiting for anything that is not considered exemplary behavior.  I don't think we will hear anymore about such incidents.. JMO Lesson learned.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Stealing crab legs, ketchup, illegal usage of a soda machine and discharging a bb gun should all be capital crimes with a minimum of life in prison w/o parole.”-Gator Nation

Please wait…

Viewing 196 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.