Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Jameis Winston to Bucs fans: “Don’t panic”Posted by Mike Florio    ProFootballTalk August 18, 2015, 8:36 PM EDTpanic_zpsb0mep3y7.jpgAPBuccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston had a slow start in his NFL preseason debut, with bad plays outnumbering the good ones. But he’s not giving up. More importantly, he’s urging followers of the team to not give up.“Fans, please don’t panic about one half of football,” Winston told Steve Duemig of WDAE, via JoeBucsFan.com. “Please, there’s no reason to. We did some great things and we’re going to build on the positives.”He pointed out that starting running back Doug Martin played only seven snaps in the game. But Winston presumably didn’t point out that much of his work came against the Vikings’ backup defense.Winston also made the case for the purchase of tickets to watch the preseason home opener on Monday night against the Bengals.“Stay with us,” Winston said. “Come witness a chance for us to win a game.”That’s not a reason for buying tickets to a preseason game, because the wins don’t count. Fans attend a preseason game because even meaningless football is still football.Of course, if the Bucs lose too many games that count in the first few months of the season, there will be plenty of meaningless football in November and December.It’s nevertheless way too early to draw any conclusions about the 2015 Buccaneers, and nothing that happened on Saturday against the Vikings — good or bad — matters at all when the regular season comes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He must read the Red.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No panik here, I know that you are a slow starter (which is why I did not want you in tampa in the first place) but its cool – Winston is the future and has my support.Here is hoping that you ROY!! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No panik here, I know that you are a slow starter (which is why I did not want you in tampa in the first place) but its cool - Winston is the future and has my support.Here is hoping that you ROY!!

I would have to say the leader right now is Ameer Abdullah. Dude has been money.Oh and Lockett too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lockett won’t come close.  that seattle offense doesn’t do any favors for its receivers. look at the success Tate has had since he left for detroit.But Ameer is NASTY!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lockett won't come close.  that seattle offense doesn't do any favors for its receivers. look at the success Tate has had since he left for detroit.But Ameer is NASTY!

Good point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“When they tell you NOT to panic…thats when you run!”-jackson curtisAlso fitting is,"Good god! Ive been sayin' it. Ive been sayin' it for ten damn years! Ain't i been sayin' it, miguel? ..Yeah, i been sayin' it."-russel casse"So long and thanks for all the fish."- Musical number by dolphins

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I, for one, know where my towel is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"When they tell you NOT to panic...thats when you run!"-jackson curtisAlso fitting is,"Good god! Ive been sayin' it. Ive been sayin' it for ten damn years! Ain't i been sayin' it, miguel? ..Yeah, i been sayin' it."-russel casse"So long and thanks for all the fish."- Musical number by dolphins

...stop being a chicken spit....you're always in panic mode[img width=253 height=200]http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.M%2fBdLBlAzoZ27smvJ%2bVRYA&pid=15.1[/img]

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

"When they tell you NOT to panic...thats when you run!"-jackson curtisAlso fitting is,"Good god! Ive been sayin' it. Ive been sayin' it for ten damn years! Ain't i been sayin' it, miguel? ..Yeah, i been sayin' it."-russel casse"So long and thanks for all the fish."- Musical number by dolphins

...stop being a chick spit....you're always in panic mode[img width=253 height=200]http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.M%2fBdLBlAzoZ27smvJ%2bVRYA&pid=15.1[/img]

Is that Tom Brady? :Phttp://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2015/03/tom_brady_goes_cliff_diving_and_patriots_nation_lo.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...stop being a chicken spit....you're always in panic mode[img width=253 height=200]http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.M%2fBdLBlAzoZ27smvJ%2bVRYA&pid=15.1[/img]

Lol, im not sweating ps. Its just funny, thats all.Idk if anyone gets the referrance to the "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy."Dophins "fly" off planet to aviod being destroyed along with it. That was their goodbye song.Also, "dont panic" was on the front of the guide.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis Winston to Bucs fans: “Don’t panic”

obviously he knows the chicken littles are out in full force

Please wait…

• vlagatta

are you serious?  that was one of the funniest posts in a long time....perfectly fitting as well.  kudos to BW

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Lol, im not sweating ps. Its just funny, thats all.Idk if anyone gets the referrance to the "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy."Dophins "fly" off planet to aviod being destroyed along with it. That was their goodbye song.Also, "dont panic" was on the front of the guide.

Message board law IV (34567.c14) : Section 242, subsection (f), paragraph 4:"When another party is too moronic or unhip to understand and/or appreciate your humor, do NOT attempt a readdress citing the meaning and context of your post or joke. Rather, allow for other hip people to come by and do the work for you, and thereby verbally Flambé the neophyte."

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

It is written.

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

Great series of books. The movie was horrible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis Winston to Bucs fans: “Don’t panic”

obviously he knows the chicken littles are out in full force

I don't get the chicken littles moving in - I watched the game a couple of times.  I hoped for more from  more than a few guys- but I saw a better product than I have seen since we changed coaches a couple of times back...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great series of books. The movie was horrible.

I kind of liked the movie, but then again, i wasnt a huge fan of the books either. Different perspective i suppose.I had that same problem with "age of ultron" myself, as the original good comic storyline is murdered, set on fire, then peed on by the overall amount of action, instead of a better plot.Im presuming not as many people have seen hitchhickers, as they have even dr who. So i understand if quite a few people wont get the reference. So lets compromise. Something more appropriate to this kind of forum and situation, thats a bit easier to understand for the non-nerd."This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Kentucky bluegrass, featherbed bent, and northern California sensemilia. The amazing thing about this stuff is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and get stoned to the bajeesus-belt that night on this stuff."-Carl spackler, caddyshack.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs fans to Jameis Wisnton: “Stop talking and win something.”

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.