Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Hate

Participant

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13393920

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13393920

Thanks Hate, I've been a big "disbeliever" of Winston pre draft. But a lot of things I've read and seen are making me excited for him to be the guy. His actions/words have softened my stance, I still have a few doubts, but he's doing/saying the right things.He seems humble, and a down to earth guy, maybe it's because the cameras are on him, but I think we may have a good qb.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“We have a great secondary here at Tampa Bay…”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

great interview.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

loved Jameis answer regarding the difference between college and the NFL and highlighting the NFL linebackers and their ability to jump routes vs in college they didn’t have the speed or athletic ability to do so.The kid is highly intelligent and I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say we FINALLY have our franchise QB in Tampa Bay.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

little off topic but ESPN would have technical difficulties on Bucs day during a Lovie Smith interview.  rained all day in tampa last week when NFLNetwork was in town. 

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

I can’t watch today. Thank you guys for sharing what you see and links when they come up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

now SF cuts aldon smith while ESPN is camped out in Tampa.  the media HATES us!  darn that ninerPR dept, they sure know how to steal a show.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Lol yep they stole the entire show. The 9ers are a dumpster fire at this point. Can’t have too worse an off season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol yep they stole the entire show. The 9ers are a dumpster fire at this point. Can't have too worse an off season.

They have 2 players left on that team, from their Super Bowl defense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol yep they stole the entire show. The 9ers are a dumpster fire at this point. Can't have too worse an off season.

Too many power struggles between ownership, front office, and coaching staff. Ownership won of course (as it usually does), but a super bowl team is now blown apart in the process.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too many power struggles between ownership, front office, and coaching staff. Ownership won of course (as it usually does), but a super bowl team is now blown apart in the process.

I am not a Harbough fan, but he is looking like a genius for getting the hell out of there. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s a clip I got earlier when they were supposed to feature the Bucs at 6 pm. (Which ended up being the Aldon Smith hour.)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwpTIjMtrekIt contains the same interview from earlier, with clips of practice today and some other dialog.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Camp today 8/7 left me quite disappointed with Jameis and he entire offense.  Bad throws under pressure but even with none.  Lot of drops and multiple fumbles.  I was happy to see the defense jumping some routes and in tight coverage but today certainly curbed my enthusiasm.Hopefully just an off day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like when Winston says McCoy and Jackson are the faces of the franchise. Nice to see the rookie understand he needs to earn his place on this team. This shows he is growing up and showing respect for the vets.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"We have a great secondary here at Tampa Bay..."

Verner and Banks are fine. No worries there. We will have to see how the safety position works out.

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.