Saturday, December 7, 2019

James Comey will be first

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    OneTruthisBack
    Participant

Mr Jim Comey is a true worshiper of Lucifer and a high truth believer in Blavatsky’s definition of god and Satan. He is loyal to the devil above any other entity. The cabal has lost total control and has lost control of the narrative. Blocks have finally been removed (CIA, FBI, DOJ, DNS, etc) so justice and punishment are ready to move forward. Trump is not part of the Satanic cabal ~ and you know this because a house divided cannot stand, also you will know them by the fruits they produce.

The cabal has at its heart people like Comey, Clinton, and the Bush’s. Then the larger outter circle contain the useful idiots (Bernie Sanders, Gilibrand, etc), whom are people that could care less about God or anything pertaining to religion. They only care about where the money is and how much they get paid. This is the simple explanation of the cabal which is being dismantled before your very eyes, and President Trump is not in either of those 2 circles. He is a declared combatant against the club of 322.

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

Then the larger outter circle contain the useful idiots whom are people that could care less about God or anything pertaining to religion. They only care about where the money is and how much they get paid.

Ok. That’s fair.

But, then you…

and President Trump is not in either of those 2 circles.

Swing and a miss, lil’ fella.

He’s VERY much a part of that circle. I know it breaks your heart, but it’s true and well documented. Don’t be such a sucker.

Rating: -3. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

HAIL COMEY!

Rating: -4. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

There is the strange thing on the extreme fringe of Trump supporters where they claim that Trump is some sort of divine warrior. As one example, there is a Q-related cult in a southern state suggesting to Catholics that Trump is part of Mary’s army . . .fighting elites, pedophiles etc.

Amazing that so many fall prey to this kind of thing, particularity with someone like Trump as the supposed diving warrior.

+2
    Rating: -1. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The pussy grabber, the sexual misconduct king, the molester, the daughter fondler… this is the guy that is a divine warrior breaking up pedo rings? The guy who spoke highly of Epstein?

Fucking hilarious

+2
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

The pussy grabber, the sexual misconduct king, the molester, the daughter fondler… this is the guy that is a divine warrior breaking up pedo rings? The guy who spoke highly of Epstein?

Fucking hilarious

Precisely. Makes no sense

+1
    Rating: -2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

So, I didn’t even realize why OT posted his earlier comment, but its because his prediction fell flat once again. Is that right OT?

Comey is not “first,” not even “last” . . just not charged

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/department-justice-declines-prosecute-comey-over-leaked-memos-n1047706

Hey OT, Comey left a message for you on Twitter:

“I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a ‘sorry we lied about you’ would be nice,” the former FBI chief said on Twitter.

“And to all those who’ve spent two years talking about me ‘going to jail’ or being a ‘liar and a leaker’ —ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president,” Comey added.

So, the real story, per the IG, is the same as with the entire Russia investigation — career types in Washington (FBI, DOJ etc) all REACTING to the very unorthodox Trump. Here’s the key quote supported by the IG investoigation (or Comey would’ve been charged):

In June 2017 testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, Comey said he chose to share the existence of his memos publicly after Trump tweeted that May that Comey “better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

In other words, to account for the false impression crated by Trump to cover his tracks on OBSTRUCTION

LMAO

+1
    Rating: -3. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wait wait wait… I thought fake news was only a product of the liberal lamestream media?!?! You’re telling me that it happens the other way too?

+2
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

The truly crazy thing is that the OTs and CJs of the world will still go to the “patriot news” and “serial brain” type YouTube channels in the future. This complete whiff of a prediction will just be twisted into some shift in the theory, as in OT’s last post

In fact, you can see the shift in CJ’s thread

Hot August

+2
    Rating: -2. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by VirgilCaine.
    TheChronicHotAir
    Participant

Fucking hilarious

If you two don’t want Our Glorious President to grab you, just say so!

I’m sure he’d steer clear if asked.

+5
    Rating: +5. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Fucking hilarious

If you two don’t want Our Glorious President to grab you, just say so!

I’m sure he’d steer clear if asked.

Doubtful

Rating: -3. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    OneTruthisBack
    Participant

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    OneTruthisBack
    Participant

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    TheChronicHotAir
    Participant

China pissed on Obomba– even after Joe Biden fleeced them for millions.

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    OneTruthisBack
    Participant

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.