Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• MiltonMack21

Participant

James Wilder Jr ?@IAm_Wilder32  3mMorning twitter, heading to impress some of these Tampa bay buccaneer coaches!!!! #itsabucslife #getwilder

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor guy. Well never draft him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No chance we draft a rb.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I sure hope his plan for impressing them involves convincing them that he’d be a beast on special teams.  I think that’d be his only real hope.  And even then, it doesn’t seem like a great one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wilder could switch back to LB. Kid is a BEAST.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d rather sign his father again than sign this kid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wilder was a great linebacker in H.S. Had 19 career sacks. I remember hearing he was a little disappointed the FSU coaching staff wanted him to play R.B. said he would have preferred linebacker. He was recruited as a 5 star athlete.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wilder was a great linebacker in H.S. Had 19 career sacks. I remember hearing he was a little disappointed the FSU coaching staff wanted him to play R.B. said he would have preferred linebacker. He was recruited as a 5 star athlete.

Exactly

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like a smart kid.Lb has longer lifespan, and sometimes get paid much more.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like a smart kid.

http://msn.foxsports.com/florida/story/seminoles-james-wilder-jr-arrested-again--010713

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It wasn’t the coaches that kept him from LB, he wanted to play RB. It was a big reason he went to FSU. Most of the other top schools interested wanted him as a LB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, that's exactly backwards.  One of the main reasons he went to FSU is that they were one of the few schools that would agree to let him play running back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty sure if James goes undrafted we will have the inside track to sign him.Developmental player, best hope is eventually being signed to our practice squad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully the Bucs have  talked to his agent to set a up UDFA deal….A 4.54 40 is ok for a NFL RB, but a lot better for a OLB or ILB...Hopefully they can sign him and he can become a Special Teamer and they can add another 10lbs to his frame....Train him up as a Linebacker or put him on the Practice Squard....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wow. so wronghe was dead set on playing RB. everyone wanted him ti play linebacker but he wanted to be like his dad. he came to FSU because we said wed give him a shot and schools like UF said LB only. all of our fans figured hed get moved to LB but it never happened

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully the Bucs have  talked to his agent to set a up UDFA deal....A 4.54 40 is ok for a NFL RB, but a lot better for a OLB or ILB...Hopefully they can sign him and he can become a Special Teamer and they can add another 10lbs to his frame....Train him up as a Linebacker or put him on the Practice Squard....

he was beastly on ST at FSU. i remember a tackle he made after an INT in 2012, i was like holy hell who hit that guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who was the poster who said we should trade Doug and draft Wilder Jr, since he was going to be a top 5 back in the league almost immediately?…That was cute.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who was the poster who said we should trade Doug and draft Wilder Jr, since he was going to be a top 5 back in the league almost immediately?...That was cute.

.......................................wow........................just...........................wow

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I mean, I’m an FSU alum and a homer and so long as he keeps his head on straight, I think he’ll be a productive NFL player, but yeah.  That’s just silly.  To be polite.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs are just throwing him a bone because his father. Only way I could see him being on the Bucs roster is as a UDFA.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

what a dumbasshttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/14/draft-hopeful-james-wilder-jr-arrested/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

what a dumbasshttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/14/draft-hopeful-james-wilder-jr-arrested/

pretty much

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20140414/FSU03/140414003/UPDATE-Former-FSU-RB-Wilder-issues-statement-after-being-arrested-driving-suspended-license?nocache=1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would love to see the Bucs nab him udfa.  Depending on who is available in the 7th, I could see selecting him there.  The Bucs could certainly use some diversity of skill set in their backfield imo.  Love the way he runs.  If he ever gets his pad level down a bit more he would be a beast in short yardage.  End of the roster running backs also are greatly aided by special teams ability.  You’d think he’d transition well to those units.  Could also see him developing into a fb/h-back type player. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a waste of talent.  He could of been an all-world defensive player.  Someone gave him bad advice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not a big deal, I have several friends miss court dates.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Totally. I mean, if you're cool with it, why would any NFL owner care?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Totally. I mean, if you're cool with it, why would any NFL owner care?

It's not like he pulled a Dorial Green Beckham or Aldon Smith.

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.