Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• sachanta

Participant

Bucs should get Jared Abbrederis in Round 5http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xHrHJ0EZEo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I watched this guy rip apart Roby. He will be a top slot player in the NFL within 3 years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I watched this guy rip apart Roby. He will be a top slot player in the NFL within 3 years.

Roby sucks. This guy is good though. Great hands and route running.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like a solid receiver to me, based only on this video, have not seen him play live.If he is a fifth rounder this is really a deep draft for WRs.We need a shifty slot receiver/returner.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Josh Huff……drop mic

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like him. I like so many WRs in this draft it would be easier to name the ones I don’t like.I will say though, while so many are obsessed with speed and size....I like guys like Abbrederis, Jarvis Landry, Ryan Grant and Josh Huff. I think they have what makes great all around NFL receivers. I'd rather have that type of guy over a 6'6" guy with questionable hands or a 4.3 guy with questionable toughness.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bennie Fowler, Jeff Janis, Cody Hoffman, Willie Snead, Quincy Enunwa, Michael Campanaro, Brandon Coleman, Kevin Norwood….these guys are late round dudes that might not even get drafted…..and they are all good!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Usually, it’s the Wr’s who can’t catch the ball, with this Abbrederis kid, it’s the exact opposite; it’s the Qb that can’t get the Wide out the ball!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Zn--SBltsCody Latimer is another Wr that looks like a later round steal. I liked what I saw of Willie Snead when I checked him out, I don't know how many weeks ago. I might have to check out the Wrs again.  Abbrederis is in the 4.5 range which isn't too bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ballller!  Dude made it onto Wisconsin as a walk on and became their best receiver.  Anyone remember another former Badger walk on who went on to greatness?  hint:  it wasn’t that long ago. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he is there in the 5th you run don’t walk to the podium to make that pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Usually, it's the Wr's who can't catch the ball, with this Abbrederis kid, it's the exact opposite; it's the Qb that can't get the Wide out the ball!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Zn--SBltsCody Latimer is another Wr that looks like a later round steal. I liked what I saw of Willie Snead when I checked him out, I don't know how many weeks ago. I might have to check out the Wrs again.  Abbrederis is in the 4.5 range which isn't too bad.

Latrimer's stock is much higher than originally thought. Or at least that is the vibe. Many scouts are saying he will go before Kelvin Benjamin. His camp said that three teams have told him they would take him at the end of the 1st or early 2nd round. Of course this is probably part smoke & mirrors....but I think it's safe to say he is not a late round guy anymore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

catches a lot of balls in his chest…Other than that - seems to be able to find holes and present himself to the QB well.in the 5th..  a good value.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The OP makes a compelling argument as to why we should draft him.

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.