Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmnfl/gm-jason-licht-says-that-mike-glennon-is-the-qb-of-the-future-for-the-buccaneers

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This organization just doesn’t know what a good QB is. These guys have already lost a good portion of the fanbase with this asinine “Glennon is the future” crap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This organization just doesn't know what a good QB is. These guys have already lost a good portion of the fanbase with this asinine "Glennon is the future" crap.

If those "fans" are anything like you, then good riddance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This organization just doesn't know what a good QB is. These guys have already lost a good portion of the fanbase with this asinine "Glennon is the future" crap.

If they didn't really like any of the prospects, what else are they supposed to say?  "We have no future"?  That probably doesn't play very well with the fanbase either.  They stayed on message with the draft: "the future is now".  How would it have helped to draft another project QB?  I certainly don't want them taking a guy early just to take one.  I wouldn't have minded a "flier" in the 5th, but we were in filling holes mode start to finish.  Still very content to let 2014 play out before I form any significant opinions on this management team.  At least they're not trying to pump our brakes on expecting a quality product to watch. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

God forbid they think a player can improve beyond his rookie year which was under a **CENSORED**ty team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not against starting glennon in the future IF they replace vj with another high caliber wideout.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you consider yourself part of the "fanbase", I hope they do more to lose your kind.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not against starting glennon in the future IF they replace vj with another high caliber wideout.

Huh?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Toughness, intelligence, accuracy”….three key elements they want in a QB. The staff thinks Glennon has it. "These three have the best hands in the draft.." on what attracted them to Evans, ASJ, and Sims. Obviously they're placing a premium on hands and perhaps catch radius. This offense is eerily familiar to what McCown had in Chicago (Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, Forte). With all of the speed guys, you can see Tedford's fingerprints......but this seems to clearly demonstrate that they have a blueprint for helping McCown succeed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1 They've settled on average when it comes to QB. Licht isn't fooling me with the coachspeak sorry.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You'd better get used to it. These are your QBs for the foreseeable future.  Maybe you should take a break from this team for a while.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d love to go fishing with Licht, the hooks he set during the misinformation period of the pre draft season, and all the bites he got…. well played Mr. Licht, Remind me never to play poker against you.As a diehard Buc fan, I'm glad to see we finally have a staff in place that will work hard to improve the offense and are attempting to build for the long term success.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If those "fans" are anything like you, then good riddance.

+1I hope the door slams you in the ass on the way out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon was not a good QB last year. I think he ranked somewhere in the high teens to low twenties when comparing passer rating, not that it's the end all be all. He isn't being called the QB of the future because of that.  The reason is that while he a very mediocre season when compared to all other QBs, he was exceptional when compared to rookie QBs and even more so when compared to rookie QBs on terrible teams. The potential is there, most can see that, the consistency is not, most can see that too. Studying the game, studying the playbook, having a better scheme and a mentor in McCown are all things that SHOULD help him significantly. That is why he's getting another shot and being called a potential franchise QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh really fool?  Is this your "expert" opinion or just still suffering from butt hurt because we didnt draft one of the crappy options?  If you removed your head from your anal cavity occasionally you would know that there is more buzz and excitement around this team than there has been in awhile.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Looks like Steve DUImeg didn’t change Licht’s mind.Shocking, Lolz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like Steve DUImeg didn't change Licht's mind.Shocking, Lolz

If Licht ever wanted to make himself a legend to Bucs fans instantly, he would smack that guy during an interview.

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.