Viewing 36 reply threads

• Author

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

gets awkward at 2:17, DUImig suckshttp://www.620wdae.com/media/podcast-steve-duemig-podcast-steveduemig_01/jason-licht-with-big-dog-51214-24757368/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow, that Duimig guy is horrible. People listen to him?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For those of us who cant access the sound…what was said to make things awkward?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah he's a POSI don't understand why that station hasn't got rid of him and gave that time slot to Tom Krasniqi

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Spider – Licht said that Mike Glennon has a cannon for an arm.  Dumig was confronting him like ‘How do you KNOW he has a cannon? He only had dump off passes last year.  I haven’t seen a cannon from him’.  Licht was saying something like: Well, we are around him every day and have better information on him then you.Living in the Dallas area I take our local guys over Dumig etc any day.  Thank god for 1310 the ticket. Listened to Tampa and Dallas radio and Hitzges as always was second to none when it came to the draft.  Well, I guess Tkras wasn't to bad (besides going on non-stop about failing to get Johnny which I wanted too).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah he's a POSI don't understand why that station hasn't got rid of him and gave that time slot to Tom Krasniqi

I don't understand why the Bucs haven't dumped that station.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For those of us who cant access the sound...what was said to make things awkward?

Crying about not taking Manziel and how he knows more about Glennon's arm strength than Licht does.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For those of us who cant access the sound...what was said to make things awkward?

Out of nowhere without easing into his question (because he's brash and senile)He asks Licht "Where do we get that Glennon has a gun." just arrogant and dumb the way he said it, his delivery is disrespectful and sort of put Licht on his heels on how to respond... Licht was cool as expected...but you can easily assume by his reaction that he was thinking "Wow this guy is quite the dirt bag"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks guys.  Licht looks like a guy who would reach across the table and slap a fool…Steve better watch himself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TKras should have a full time show here.  It is amazing to hear the other stations here and a talent like him is wasted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah he’s flat out rude, every person he interviews at one point or another he makes them uncomfortable… and its unpleasant to listen to. I feel bad for the players, coaches, hell anyone who has to deal with that jerkass

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just for a month Id be willing to trade you guys one of ours up here in Atlanta.  Thanks to former UGA QB Buck Belue…I cant even stomach sports talk radio anymore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TKras should have a full time show here.  It is amazing to hear the other stations here and a talent like him is wasted.

agreed TKras is a talent being wasted. Doompig makes me sick

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TKras is awesome, agreed, but I didn’t hear anything awkward in that interview.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TKras is awesome, agreed, but I didn't hear anything awkward in that interview.

12:28

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I always thought bobby Fenton was good. Not sure if hes still on the air

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TKras is awesome. Seems like a genuinely nice guy. He has the passion for the Bucs whereas steve sounds burnt out as hell.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Is that show still getting good ratings ? Unexplainable if it is. Terrible radio.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldnt have been much of an interview if he didnt ask those questions. I thought Dumeg did alright. A good interviewer should have the subject on their heels a bit and should ask the tough questions. Cant believe that Dumeg is a JFF homer though.Stupid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldnt have been much of an interview if he didnt ask those questions. I thought Dumeg did alright. A good interviewer should have the subject on their heels a bit and should ask the tough questions. Cant believe that Dumeg is a JFF homer though.Stupid.

pretty ridiculous if duimeg really asked licht how he knew glennon had a strong arm.  if he wants to disagree fine.  but a question phrased like that is pretty disrepectful imo.  and not even witty.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pretty ridiculous if duimeg really asked licht how he knew glennon had a strong arm.  if he wants to disagree fine.  but a question phrased like that is pretty disrepectful imo.  and not even witty.

It's not what you say, it's how you say itLicht is a good stand up guy who doesn't need to be put on his heels, he's not the politician type like Schiano, he's an approachable football meat head who just so happens to be a GM.Tough questions are fine but Duimig is unpleasant and rude, you can tell by the way Licht adapts the way he converses with someone he knows is senile. Licht is a bright guy who understands he's talking with a dbag host over the radio... I agree with Beatles, the guy is burnt out... among other things

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Huge difference between a thoughtful, challenging question and being a fecktard

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s not an interviewer.  He wants so badly to insert his own opinion into every signal conversation on his show.  He’s not built to ask a question without leading.  Even when he’s not being combative.  The result is poor radio, imo.  The listener gets the same thing he would get from Steve alone behind the mic.  Since he spends entire interviews obviously trying little more then to get his guest agree with his own opinion.  He’s better with his regular guests because he doesn’t have to jam his self validation into such a small window, so he seems more willing to let their opinions seep out unfettered.  Whatevs though.  I turn him off mostly, but the morning shows are enjoyable imo.  As someone who’s lived in other “major” markets, we could have it worse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's not an interviewer.  He wants so badly to insert his own opinion into every signal conversation on his show.  He's not built to ask a question without leading.  Even when he's not being combative.  The result is poor radio, imo.  The listener gets the same thing he would get from Steve alone behind the mic.  Since he spends entire interviews obviously trying little more then to get his guest agree with his own opinion.  He's better with his regular guests because he doesn't have to jam his self validation into such a small window, so he seems more willing to let their opinions seep out unfettered.  Whatevs though.  I turn him off mostly, but the morning shows are enjoyable imo.  As someone who's lived in other "major" markets, we could have it worse.

well said

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sirius is my friend. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ron and Ian is the best radio show on wdae.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sirius is my friend.

We have a winner....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was enjoying the lead up to the draft because I listened to nothing but draft podcasts.I pretty much only listen to Fan Interference and Duemig. I really want to like Rich and Booger, but it's difficult. I'd love to have a beer with both of those guys but their conversation doesn't really do it for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sirius is my friend.

I need to look into it. I only listen to these crap shows if they have someone on from the Bucs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That may be the best job I’ve ever heard Duemig do in an interview.  He normally just kisses the butt of whoever he talks with as far as Buc management.  It was good to hear him question Licht. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t decide whether call screening his show would be the best job on earth or purgatory.  It would depend on how much interaction would be required with the host.  I’m guessing it’s enough that I’m leaning more toward purgatory.  Would have to be either/or tho imo. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cant believe that Dumeg is a JFF homer though.Stupid.

In case you hadn't noticed, all the local media types are JFF homers......because they know JFF on the team would equal higher ratings for them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really can’t believe he asked Licht how he knows Mike Glennon has a strong arm. He should have said the same way I know you ask stupid questions. I was there when it happened.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't decide whether call screening his show would be the best job on earth or purgatory.  It would depend on how much interaction would be required with the host.  I'm guessing it's enough that I'm leaning more toward purgatory.  Would have to be either/or tho imo.

It was the same as doing it on any other show.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I quit listening to dumeg last year when josh was let go.  Just negative always.  I have listened recently because I expected change in his show with L&L on board.  He is the same.  I think he honestly feels like he is smarter/ better than the pros.  The sports page on the other hand is really good. I rarely agree with Tom, but can respect his opinion because he respects others.    Go Bucs!   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t stand DUImeg…but I had to listen yesterday to hear how would spin the Licht interviewHe was in all out cover his azz form...he was bringing up the fact that Glennon's passes at the NFL combine were under 50MPH and that is not a cannon...an finally he said, "for all of you who said Licht put me in my place...BITE ME"...it was pure gold...laughed my azz off at his schtick...and then changed the radio stationHe is a complete boob

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

The thing is it will fester in DUImegs mind that people think Licht pit him in his place and he will end up hating Licht.Haha. Seen this movie before.

Please wait…

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.