Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• garfield

Participant

The majority of this team was drafted by him and his savvy FA signings like Jensen, JPP, Suh, and Shaq, not to mention getting Brady and Gronk in here. Give the man his props, it took a while but he has constructed a really good roster.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Beat GM ever

Im his nephew

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Bucs have had talented rosters but needed guidance. Arians staff and Brady brought much needed leadership.

Licht deserves credit for actually keeping this defensive unit together and finding a way to land Brady, Gronk, AB, Fournette, etc.

Build the trenches!

• cgnumber7

Participant

Who cares! He sucked until he brought Brady in! Now he’s awesome!!

• ABuccsFan

Participant

Licht is an amazing GM. It’s some of our fan base that are idiots.

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Jason Licht put together a talented team and finally got a QB and a safety that could get it done. Way to go my man!!!!

• Jed

Participant

Licht had to find a driver for the race car he built. He is forever a CHAMPION.

• chad1336

Participant

I personally think the turning point was the hiring of Bruce Arians, because he has been developing the young players very quickly and effectively, not by himself, mind you, but by bringing on all the right assistant coaches. I remember reading that he has like one of the largest coaching staff and that he has like a separate practice for the younger players, or something to that effect. I think this has done wonders, because admit it or not, Tom Brady alone could not have won this Super Bowl by himself. If we were to just point to one thing, it was the defense that won this game, which is in no way, taking anything away from Brady’s effect on the entire team. Brady had them believing that they truly could be Super Bowl Champions. Mission accomplished.

• TBChucky

Participant

Good point @chad1336. But there was already plenty of young talent for BA to mold when he and his staff arrived. The coaches obviously have done a good job developing the young players, as well as unifying this team into a championship team.

• D.King

Participant

Be honest y’all weren’t praising Licht when Aguayo and Hargreaves flamed out. He got so lucky that Glazers kept him and canned Lovie, kept him and canned Koetter.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.