Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by DCGoth.

• Roy

Participant

I obviously won’t watch these videos. But it shows how the Q Cult is a profit making enterprise. People have figured out another way to make money from stupid people, so as long as that happens its not going away.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Roy.

• DCGoth

Participant

I wish I was less honest. After working on-set for CBN broadcasts, I’ve seen how they fleece people up close and personal. It truly is a scam.

On the broadcasts I worked, we would pull in roughly $20m in 72 hours. Each night, we would go to the Ruth’s Chris in D.C. and run a $5,000 tab each night during the three days.

Fleecing would always occur over a weekend. We would shoot four hours Live Broadcast each day, and then do a loop for twenty hours. (It takes between twelve to fourteen hours to shoot a four hour live broadcast, so the days would start pretty early.)

Once you’re live, you’re live. On one broadcast, they brought in some sound guy. Not certain what his credentials were, but they weren’t in production. On one shoot, I had a director loosing his shit. We were in a two minute break, and the “sound guy” brings in our lead-in. I’m really not certain where his skill level was, but it wasn’t for a network broadcast. His CD wouldn’t work. Very simple fix, but with only two minutes to work with, a little stressful. His CD was in MP3 format. The control room couldn’t use compressed audio. I had to toss the disc into my Mac, uncompress the audio, burn a new CD and get it to the control room dude running the sound board. I think I got it done with roughly ten seconds to spare.

Granted, a bit of a tangent; however, it’s a good demonstration of how far these people will go to rake in that cash. It’s a simple formula, and really don’t need much content. It’s all about running that loop and keeping all of your phone bank numbers up on the screen. The live portion of the broadcast was four hours, but the call centres were staffed 24/7.

If only I was completely lacking in morals. 😎

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Roy

Participant

Get this! Its a secret so don’t tell anybody! Well except your best friends on the internet. Juan O Savin doesn’t show his face because he’s really John F. Kennedy Jr! I’m dead serious. That’s who they think this Juan O Savin is. He’s so secret that he has to point the camera away from his face when doing youtube videos. This is a big secret, so don’t tell anybody! </p>
      <p>OMG I am still just floored at how stupid these people are. Come on! Jeezus H Christ. This is the twilight zone isn’t it. There has to be some explanation for this stupidity.

JFK Jr. was supposed to come out on July 4th and be Trump’s running mate. He’s hiding as Vincent Fusca in Pittsburg. Please don’t tell anybody this secret which was in a Rolling Stone article I read. Well of course that running mate thing didn’t happen, shocking that a QAnon sponsored event didn’t happen. So now he’s not Vincent anymore. He’s Juan.

Well anyway if you see Vincent or Juan in Pittsburg give him a wink. Nobody can be his stupid, Peter Pan! I refuse to believe it. I just can’t believe this level of stupidity exists in the human race. Tell me you aren’t this stupid.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Roy.

• Roy

Participant

OK is Juan O Savin really JFK Jr? No. Someone on the internet did bother to check it out, and they found…. His real name is Wayne Ronald Willott, ex P.I. out of Washington state doing work for workmen’s comp cases. He is a really big fraud and is running a scam….

Shocking.

• DCGoth

Participant

I just can’t believe this level of stupidity exists in the human race. Tell me you aren’t this stupid.

I used to think the same thing, but that was before the Moonies, Heaven’s Gate, David Korean, Jim Jones, Scientology, etc. TBH, they almost make Hare Krishna’s look like a sane group of Buddhists

For the crazy, some are really out there, Heaven’s Gate Cult Leaders called theatres Ti and Do, due to the one lady’s love of The Sound of Music. I imagine the definitive Q film would be A Clockwork Orange.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.