Sunday, August 25, 2019

JBF on Djax Sabotage

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  tog Aug. 16, 2019 at 1:45 pm.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Pepsi
    Participant

On ira podcast and now written in their latest article about Perriman, JBF is accusing Djax of deliberately altering the speed of his routes in order to throw Jameis off on purpose. Where in the world are they getting this from? It seems like really irresponsible writing. Anyone else Hhear of something like this or seen any evidence of this at all?

+5
    Rating: +4. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...

TBChucky
    Participant

JBF is a hack of a website.. That being said, towards the end of the season, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he did. Did he ever attempt to fight a DB for a ball during his time here? I believe he absolutely gave more effort for Fitz than Jameis.. Good riddance..

+15
    Rating: +12. From 18 votes.
    Please wait...

GottaJaboo
    Participant

I’m the biggest Jameis supporter there is, and I think this is complete bullshit.

Too much hard work and ego to think this would ever happen. Joke.

+9
    Rating: +8. From 10 votes.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

No.  DJAX didn’t fight for contested footballs but he never pulled up on any route.  Just more BS from JBF.

With Perriman on board and with Godwin playing more you will see more contested catches on bombs downfield which will help complete these longer gains.

+5
    Rating: +3. From 7 votes.
    Please wait...

Capt Kidd
    Participant

What Joe may be referring to is that D-Jax admitted during an interview that he ran a different speed during games than he did at practice. D-Jax said that Jameis wanted him to run full speed at practice but that as a vet he was saving himself for game days.  He intimated that Jameis inexperience was the problem and that a vet QB would understand why he didn’t practice full speed.

+4
    Rating: +3. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...

knucknbuc
    Participant

djax has played in the league what 11 years now. is he an asshole?probably. did he never fight or dive for a ball he might’ve  had a chance for? sure. but has djax ever had a problem being a deep threat for any  othe qb his entire career? absolutely  not alot of that is on jameis. imsgine beating a defensive back for a td at least once a gsme deep and the bsll sailing  5-8 yards over your head every fucking game?

+8
    Rating: +6. From 10 votes.
    Please wait...

BucBalla85
    Participant

djax has played in the league what 11 years now. is he an asshole?probably. did he never fight or dive for a ball he might’ve had a chance for? sure. but has djax ever had a problem being a deep threat for any othe qb his entire career? absolutely not alot of that is on jameis. imsgine beating a defensive back for a td at least once a gsme deep and the bsll sailing 5-8 yards over your head every fucking game?

I agree, but also is telling that he has been on a number of teams during his 11 year career. I dont believe what they are saying on JBF but maybe some things dont fall just on Jameis here. Just maybe.

+3
    Rating: +3. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...

Biggs3535
    Participant

but has djax ever had a problem being a deep threat for any othe qb his entire career? absolutely not alot of that is on jameis.

This is accurate.  Overthrowing deep balls has been a problem for Winston ever since entering the league.  I remember when Desean Jackson was signed, we had posters on this forum popping off about how Jameis wouldn’t be able to overthrow balls anymore because Jackson could just run underneath them.  Obviously, that defies the laws of physics and didn’t happen.

+4
    Rating: +3. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...

ryan24
    Participant

I thought Jackson gave up on routes while with the Bucs which was an issue a Redskins fan pointed out to me on the day the Bucs signed him. As most have mentioned he didn’t fight for the ball either. He wasn’t going to go out of his way to make a catch.

Not a fan of him at all.

+6
    Rating: +5. From 7 votes.
    Please wait...

Cerious
    Participant

I remember this being reported on when DeSean first came to the team. Not that I agree that it was done purposely to make Winston look bad, but it could explain why we have practice footage of Winston hitting Jackson all the time and then really hitting him in a game. My coaches always said you have to practice like you play. You prefer a vet run all out on limited reps rather than three quarters speed on regular rep rotation.

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

tatmanfish
    Participant

I dont think its the conspiracy that they suggest or that it was on purpose. However, we do know DJax does not fight for balls, does not go full speed in practice, and theres several time last year DJax let up on routes. Whether he thought it wasnt coming his way or he just gave up on the play, no one will know.

DJax is a certified diva that has bounced around for a reason.  Do I think he personally took it on himself to make Winston look bad though? of course not.

+3
    Rating: +2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

tog
    Participant

Lol that’s what you get for reading JBF.

But apparently Djax didn’t do that to Fitz. I can see the next Ira/JBF headline now:

“Djax’s racism caused him to sink Winston: Star receiver wears Confederate flag boxers”

+2
    Rating: -3. From 7 votes.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  tog.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.