Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 106 reply threads

• Author

• Hate

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope all those “I won’t ever root against my team fans” are happy because now our chances at Mariota or probably even Winston are likely over. You cheered for a win, got it, and now we will likely we drafting outside of the top five. Great job Jets! When you need to win, you lose. When you need to lose, you win. Only the Jets.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We know what it is like, Meaningless wins going into next year to build momentum doesn’t work for shit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

That could have been us just as easily…

• Marcia

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

This board would have seen a very similar meltdown had we won today.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They mad

• Anonymous

Inactive

They mad

So mad...

• Anonymous

Inactive

They probably would have had to ban me.  Still, nothing close to if we win one of the next 2.  Especially the Saints.  If we beat them in week 17 for our 3rd win of the season I will completely lose my shit.   

• Anonymous

Inactive

They probably would have had to ban me.  Still, nothing close to if we win one of the next 2.  Especially the Saints.  If we beat them in week 17 for our 3rd win of the season I will completely lose my (censored). 

i will literally cry if we beat GB.I'll lose it all.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Onipa a’ youngone.#wegotthis

• Anonymous

Inactive

They probably would have had to ban me.  Still, nothing close to if we win one of the next 2.  Especially the Saints.  If we beat them in week 17 for our 3rd win of the season I will completely lose my (censored). 

Packers are coming off a huge loss to Buffalo in a game where Rodgers threw 2 INT's and no TD's. They're gonna be pissed and I like sound of that. I fully expect a blowout.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Packers are coming off a huge loss to Buffalo in a game where Rodgers threw 2 INT's and no TD's. They're gonna be pissed and I like sound of that. I fully expect a blowout.

That's why I'll cry because we would no business winning that game.

• billym

Participant

I watched a bit of that Jet game. They are bad, bad, bad.  I think they are worse than the Bucs, they just got lucky today. No way the Titans lose that game with Mettenberger.IMO

• billym

Participant

I think Chip Kelly wishes he had Mariota right now. Boys    21Eagles  7

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too bad ...he's a Buc . Karma for Chip bltching out on being our coach.

• billym

Participant

Not a Buc yet, there are still 3 other 2 win teams out there.

• Marcia

Participant

Chip hates Mariota.  It's well documented.

• billym

Participant

You seem to use that "well documented " phrase a lot. But I never see any documents to back it up?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie and Licht would be more than willing to trade that pick to the Jets.

• Anonymous

Inactive

between your lust for Glennon and this nonsense, all credibility gone!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Super Mariota ftw

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is weak and so is Mariota.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Everyone is hoping for a dude who you have no idea how he’ll perform in the NFL.Mariota has weaknesses. He doesn't read defenses in the college system he's played his whole life. If he can't learn how to read defenses in the NFL...he'll bust. Winston has proven to be better at this than Mariota. But Winston has serious off the field problems. So neither one is a sure thing...There is no Andrew Luck in this draft. I wouldn't tank a season for either of these guys. The QBs in this draft are no different than any other typical draft.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So are you against taking a QB with our top pick?

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is no Andrew Luck but equally there is no John Ogden or Jadaveon Clowney either. The reality is most drafts don’t have a transcendent level player that makes the selection “easy”. This is what the draft looks like, a bunch of guys with strengths and weaknesses.

• Anonymous

Inactive

we gave away a 1st to rent Revis for a year, surely we can use one on the hope that we find a QB for the next few years.

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is no Andrew Luck but equally there is no John Ogden or Jadaveon Clowney either. The reality is most drafts don't have a transcendent level player that makes the selection "easy". This is what the draft looks like, a bunch of guys with strengths and weaknesses.

^This^ should end the "there is no Andrew Luck" BS.....but it won't

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stop d*cking around and draft Winston. It’s time for this organization to grow some nads.

• billym

Participant

Everyone is hoping for a dude who you have no idea how he'll perform in the NFL.Mariota has weaknesses. He doesn't read defenses in the college system he's played his whole life. If he can't learn how to read defenses in the NFL...he'll bust. Winston has proven to be better at this than Mariota. But Winston has serious off the field problems. So neither one is a sure thing...There is no Andrew Luck in this draft. I wouldn't tank a season for either of these guys. The QBs in this draft are no different than any other typical draft.

I think everyone is aware of that. So you draft one of them and hope for the best.  What other alternative do you have in search of a franchise QB?  Tell the Commish at the podium, we are going to pass on our 1st round pick?  Because we don't want to strike out.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Onipa a' youngone.#wegotthis

#wegotthis

• billym

Participant

After watching that Cowboy/Eagle game, Kelly has to be itching for a new QB.  He may be dreaming of Mariota in Eagles gear. I can’t see how they get to the top of the draft though. It would cost too many picks and/or players.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to fleece somebody in a trade. Fingers crossed we can do it if we end up with the first pick. Even so, I’m still hoping for a win out of the last 2 games.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Onipa a' youngone.#wegotthis

#wegotthis

tumblr_lg7iknpEqV1qh0op8o1_500.gif

• Anonymous

Inactive

we gave away a 1st to rent Revis for a year, surely we can use one on the hope that we find a QB for the next few years.

I hope that first isn't traded away and we found our qb for the next few years in McCown.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just cannot see Lovie drafting Mariota. Because it is INDEED oil and water. Two quiet dudes just staring at each other going "yup...mmmhmmm...sure...mmmm".  And then we get to watch Marcus hand the ball off, or throw a screen to Sims. Glennon can do those things. Lovie will never get wild and crazy with a gimmick offense. Espescially an uptempo one. It leaves the defense on the field too long, TOP will be awful (on ratios). Lovie is NOT going to suddenly run a spread option with an uptempo element to it. He just won't. Coaches have their style, and Lovie is as stubborn as they get. I can see Tampa trying to move out of the #1, because Lovie knows the relevance and if his pick flames out, he will never coach in the league again. This is his last shot, IMO. Lovie Smith and Marcus Mariota. Whom is going to break first? (Deafening silence, as the two taciturn men shrug their shoulders. "Defense", Lovie says with a smile.)

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just cannot see Lovie drafting Mariota. Because it is INDEED oil and water. Two quiet dudes just staring at each other going "yup...mmmhmmm...sure...mmmm".  And then we get to watch Marcus hand the ball off, or throw a screen to Sims. Glennon can do those things. Lovie will never get wild and crazy with a gimmick offense. Espescially an uptempo one. It leaves the defense on the field too long, TOP will be awful (on ratios). Lovie is NOT going to suddenly run a spread option with an uptempo element to it. He just won't. Coaches have their style, and Lovie is as stubborn as they get. I can see Tampa trying to move out of the #1, because Lovie knows the relevance and if his pick flames out, he will never coach in the league again. This is his last shot, IMO. Lovie Smith and Marcus Mariota. Whom is going to break first? (Deafening silence, as the two taciturn men shrug their shoulders. "Defense", Lovie says with a smile.)

WHich is why, although we need an improvement, with P.O.S. Smith running the team, we won't be drafting a qb in the first round, because it would be a waste of the pick, not necessarily because of the caliber of the qb, but moreso because Lovie won't let them be "the guy". He wants ball control/heavy run. ANY QB can hand off the ball, so why would we take a good prospect when he won't utilize it?

• Anonymous

Inactive

WHich is why, although we need an improvement, with P.O.S. Smith running the team, we won't be drafting a qb in the first round, because it would be a waste of the pick, not necessarily because of the caliber of the qb, but moreso because Lovie won't let them be "the guy". He wants ball control/heavy run. ANY QB can hand off the ball, so why would we take a good prospect when he won't u