Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 119 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJack55

Participant

Rich Cimini?@RichCiminiBreaking: Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks with broken jaw, per Bowles. He was "sucker-punched" by LB IK Enemkpali this AM in locker room. #NYJ

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow… sucker punched the QB. That dude will never play in the league again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow... sucker punched the QB. That dude will never play in the league again.

WWE, however...  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That guy just can’t win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bryce Petty time?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fuck, trade them Glennon!!!!!

Please wait…

• mdclarie

Participant

Well there is the Jets MVP. He shouldn’t get cut, he should be named captain.

Please wait…

• bucbach234

Participant

(censored), trade them Glennon!!!!!

Give us back the one we gave them for revis haha. Only seem fitting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tru dat!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

who needs Glennon when they have Petty?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well there is the Jets MVP. He shouldn't get cut, he should be named captain.

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Jets

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Give us back the one we gave them for revis haha. Only seem fitting.

That's too late. It's already been spent on 3 of Lovie's FA's prizes.  Collins, M. Johnson, Josh McCown.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good. I-hate-Jets-fans.

Please wait…

• rogersgc

Participant

Bryce Petty time?

Ryan Fitzpatrick is now the starter.The Jets plan to sit Petty for 2-3 years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tru dat!!

They released him already I think. I kinda wanted to see him play tho.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Revis did it...nothing to see here...

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

As a 6th round player you can’t punch the starting QB and expect to have a career. Reports are Geno put his finger in IK’s face and then IK punched him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh yea. Who did he hit again?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

blessing in disguise for the Jets. Geno is the worst starting QB in the league. he should have been benched 2 years ago

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh yea. Who did he hit again?

Just being a smart azz....

IK Enemkpali, the linebacker who was cut by the Jets today for breaking the jaw of quarterback Geno Smith with a locker room sucker punch, has a history of violence that the Jets were aware of when they drafted him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a 6th round player you can't punch the starting QB and expect to have a career. Reports are Geno put his finger in IK's face and then IK punched him.

If that's true, it's hard to call it a "sucker punch"... except, he did punch the sucker.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well there is the Jets MVP. He shouldn't get cut, he should be named captain.

Bwahahaha!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good. I-hate-Jets-fans.

Eagles, Jets, and Pats fans are the worst.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rumors on Twitter that Geno owed him money and that’s what started the whole thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rumors on Twitter that Geno owed him money and that's what started the whole thing.

How could that be true? Geno Smith is  a millionaire, this guy probably hasn't sent any real money yet.Now if you say Geno got beat like he owed that man some money, that would be true.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Rumors on Twitter that Geno owed him money and that's what started the whole thing.

How could that be true? Geno Smith is  a millionaire, this guy probably hasn't sent any real money yet.Now if you say Geno got beat like he owed that man some money, that would be true.

Yeah, the money angle doesn't sound correct.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Albert Breer ?@AlbertBreer 17m17 minutes agoAccording to a source, the Geno Smith/IK Enemkpali fight in the Jets locker room was indeed over money.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Jets

haha yes!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a 6th round player you can't punch the starting QB and expect to have a career. Reports are Geno put his finger in IK's face and then IK punched him.

If that's true, it's hard to call it a "sucker punch"... except, he did punch the sucker.

I lol'd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s going on this year? Cam was in fight. And Geno had bad luck in a fight also?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What's going on this year? Cam was in fight. And Geno had bad luck in a fight also?

It'll get worse every year. Parents don't teach their kids and the dumb kids grow up into millionaire young adults getting paid to play a sport. Welcome to the thug league :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pay your debt. And then don’t stick a finger in THAT DUDE’s mug. He got what he deserved (Geno). Street justice prevails. Probably owed him some "paltry" sum, but to a sixth round linebacker that is clinging, it may seem like a but more. And then if he comes to collect and you HAVE it, and then stick a finger in his face?Geno didn't get sucker punched. He got what he asked for/coming to him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pay your debt. And then don't stick a finger in THAT DUDE's mug. He got what he deserved (Geno). Street justice prevails. Probably owed him some "paltry" sum, but to a sixth round linebacker that is clinging, it may seem like a but more. And then if he comes to collect and you HAVE it, and then stick a finger in his face?Geno didn't get sucker punched. He got what he asked for/coming to him.

Losing $500k/year, and possible millions in lifetime earnings?Hire someone to slash his tires and bust his windows.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

What's going on this year? Cam was in fight. And Geno had bad luck in a fight also?

It'll get worse every year. Parents don't teach their kids and the dumb kids grow up into millionaire young adults getting paid to play a sport. Welcome to the thug league :)

This is no different than other years imo. This is just more media coverage on TC skirmishes. Edit: Just go back to the 90's NFL or before and it was commonplace to have fights in camp. At one point it was even seen as a positive. If you listen to stories from retired players you hear of fights that happened and the players took care of it. The league isn't "getting worse" because Cam & Geno made SportsCenter this week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pay your debt. And then don't stick a finger in THAT DUDE's mug. He got what he deserved (Geno). Street justice prevails. Probably owed him some "paltry" sum, but to a sixth round linebacker that is clinging, it may seem like a but more. And then if he comes to collect and you HAVE it, and then stick a finger in his face?Geno didn't get sucker punched. He got what he asked for/coming to him.

Losing $500k/year, and possible millions in lifetime earnings?Hire someone to slash his tires and bust his windows.

He may still get that chance. Greg Hardy beat the cream out of his woman and threw her on a couch covered with assault rifles and threatened to kill her…Hell, Rex might call him. Just for busting Geno's stupid flapping jaw. You know he was running his mouth. And if you owe, pay the eff up!  Espescially if you have the wad. And violence happens suddenly like that. Seen it many times. You mess with the wrong cat, you get your teeth pushed in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He may still get that chance. Greg Hardy beat the cream out of his woman and threw her on a couch covered with assault rifles and threatened to kill her...Hell, Rex might call him. Just for busting Geno's stupid flapping jaw. You know he was running his mouth. And if you owe, pay the eff up!  Espescially if you have the wad. And violence happens suddenly like that. Seen it many times. You mess with the wrong cat, you get your teeth pushed in.

I have as well, many times.None of these people were making anywhere close to $500k/year, with a $2.2 mil contract.

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

This reaction speaks volumes about the morons that populate our society and sports audience in general.Earlier this summer, cameras picked up a dumbass girl putting her hands on a college football player. The camera then showed the idiot clearing throwing/connecting on a punch towards said player. The player responded, appropriately, with a blow to the face.The general reaction: "Oh, my god...how can you condone such a thing...the player should be jailed."A QB, from all reports, was sucker punched. Left with a broken jaw that requires surgery, thereby threatening his career.The general reaction (as evidence by the idiots posting in this thread): "Well, the QB deserved it for possibly owing money and/or pointing at someone."The depths of stupid being produced by this thread alone is why half of our population need not have a computer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The depths of stupid being produced by this thread alone is why half of our population need not have a computer.

The internet is composed of approximately 49% trolls, 49% "tough" guys, and 2% normal people. PR is slightly different with 75% trolls, 20% tough guys, and 5% normal people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This reaction speaks volumes about the morons that populate our society and sports audience in general.Earlier this summer, cameras picked up a dumbass girl putting her hands on a college football player. The camera then showed the idiot clearing throwing/connecting on a punch towards said player. The player responded, appropriately, with a blow to the face.The general reaction: "Oh, my god...how can you condone such a thing...the player should be jailed."A QB, from all reports, was sucker punched. Left with a broken jaw that requires surgery, thereby threatening his career.The general reaction (as evidence by the idiots posting in this thread): "Well, the QB deserved it for possibly owing money and/or pointing at someone."The depths of stupid being produced by this thread alone is why half of our population need not have a computer.

D-X.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hire someone to slash his tires and bust his windows.

these are grown men, not high school powder puff.Put your hands on another man, be prepared to knuckle up!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hire someone to slash his tires and bust his windows.

these are grown men, not high school powder puff.Put your hands on another man, be prepared to knuckle up!!

Finger gets put in my face, IN my face – and yes, at that point I am entitled, so I choose. Defend thyself!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This reaction speaks volumes about the morons that populate our society and sports audience in general.Earlier this summer, cameras picked up a dumbass girl putting her hands on a college football player. The camera then showed the idiot clearing throwing/connecting on a punch towards said player. The player responded, appropriately, with a blow to the face.The general reaction: "Oh, my god...how can you condone such a thing...the player should be jailed."

FSU troll is obvious...

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

It's not getting worse, just more publicized. Players of previous generations were way more violent than these modern day wussies. Go read " They Call Me Assassin" by the former raiders safety or watch that hit Chuck Bednerick layed on Frank Gifford. There was a specific reason why they called Joe Greene " Mean Joe". Dick Butkus, Ray Nitschkie, Night Train Lane-- I could go on and on but today's players are soft compared to those old school ruff necks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not getting worse, just more publicized. Players of previous generations were way more violent than these modern day wussies. Go read " They Call Me Assassin" by the former raiders safety or watch that hit Chuck Bednerick layed on Frank Gifford. There was a specific reason why they called Joe Greene " Mean Joe". Dick Butkus, Ray Nitschkie, Night Train Lane-- I could go on and on but today's players are soft compared to those old school ruff necks.

Amen.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Amen.

If Ray Rice had punched his girl in the old days there would not have been a video of it and he'd have get right on playing---

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it was for a $600 plane ticket.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I borrow a dime from someone and they come asking for it back, I’m reaching into my pocket and giving him his dime back. Simple exchange. Money buys happiness.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I borrow a dime from someone and they come asking for it back, I'm reaching into my pocket and giving him his dime back. Simple exchange. Money buys happiness.

Money also buys you an international flight to Hawaii!

Or how about a team in Hawaii?  Would that be international?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe we don’t know the whole story, but one should never have to ask for money back that was lent, especially from someone that is more financially well off.  And then if the finger was put in the face, well, I don’t want that guy “leading” my team.  Ever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

6 to 10 weeks? Really?  Doug got his jaw broken and was on the field playing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then that hook had to be a mean one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Go take a walk through a public school. I had to pick up my younger brother and the kids act even worse. Juvenile arrest rates may be down, but you can't measure attitudes with that tool.Clean mean hits do not equal lame childish fights. Don't patronize me with your history lesson -_-

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I'd suspect they will wired Geno's mouth shut in surgery so he won't be able to call plays/audibles and lead the team. Doug could have listened to plays then nodded where a QB cannot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd suspect they will wired Geno's mouth shut in surgery so he won't be able to call plays/audibles and lead the team. Doug could have listened to plays then nodded where a QB cannot.

I was speaking of Doug Williams and he was wired shut and still called plays...

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Go take a walk through a public school. I had to pick up my younger brother and the kids act even worse. Juvenile arrest rates may be down, but you can't measure attitudes with that tool.Clean mean hits do not equal lame childish fights. Don't patronize me with your history lesson -_-

Educating =/= Patronizing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Okay, smoke insClearing. Blame rests with both guys. And IK was the guy who stuck his finger in Geno's face...but he wasn't sucker punched. He was just beat up. And it seems nobody cares on the Jets...because Geno is a terrible leader. Cocky. And will never win a locker room over, won't ever win a Super Bowl. Never. It is coming clearer that Geno almost had this coming to him. I could care less. Geno is a bum broken jaw or not. He's a cocky, limited ability QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I borrow a dime from someone and they come asking for it back, I'm reaching into my pocket and giving him his dime back. Simple exchange. Money buys happiness.

Point is Fizzie, that distance is the issue. Not the country. Or is that not true?I dislike London because of the long flight and inherent advantage that may inevitably provide. Hawaii from Ny is quite the flight.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Point is Fizzie, that distance is the issue. Not the country. Or is that not true?I dislike London because of the long flight and inherent advantage that may inevitably provide. Hawaii from Ny is quite the flight.

Boink, the distance isn't anywhere to be found in this discussion. Is that what you need to manufacture to try to divert attention away from your screw ups? Great point by the way. It would have been tough for me to make you look at complete moron by myself. Thanks for saving me to trouble by doing it yourself. I like that approach!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I borrow a dime from someone and they come asking for it back, I'm reaching into my pocket and giving him his dime back. Simple exchange.

If you're borrowing that dime from me......you better reach into your pocket and pull out 15 cents.street sense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I brought up Hawaii specifically as an international game as a resultOf distance. If you think I am not aware that Hawaii is a state, then we know you are the one who is a shallow thinker.LMAO!!!Whoosh!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I borrow a dime from someone and they come asking for it back, I'm reaching into my pocket and giving him his dime back. Simple exchange.

If you're borrowing that dime from me......you better reach into your pocked at pull out 15 cents.

Ha ha!  You better have had a verbal deal in place with me beforehand. Or else, you get a dime back!  LOL!!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

and you lose a thumb……..bed-bug eddie style.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The depths of stupid being produced by this thread alone is why half of our population need not have a computer.

The internet is composed of approximately 49% trolls, 49% "tough" guys, and 2% normal people. PR is slightly different with 75% trolls, 20% tough guys, and 5% normal people.

hey now, don't forget the 1%er's

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I brought up Hawaii specifically as an international game as a resultOf distance. If you think I am not aware that Hawaii is a state, then we know you are the one who is a shallow thinker.LMAO!!!Whoosh!

Good try to save face but that Mofk'er is long gone.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

hey now, don't forget the 1%er's

Wow you're a lucky man to be in that club! Congrats Freddy!

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Educating =/= Patronizing.

If he has a younger brother who is still in school, he’s too young to even know how rough football used to be and is not interested in being educated ( excuse me patronized ) so just let the young kid stay ignorant. But those who were around know better. I guess he thinks " childish fights" are a new thing. Clean hits that's a laugher. If players hit today like they hit back then they would stop the game and arrest those players on the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wooooooosh. Are you retard? (Yes, I said retard…before you decide to bring that up as well)LMAo!!!

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I'm retard! (Yes, I said retard...before you decide to bring that up as well)LMAo!!!

Amen brother!

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

It looks like Geno stiffed the kid on a plane ticket for 6 bills. I would of knocked his ass out too. Now the poor kid is out of league, probably forever. And I hope Geno never gets the starting gig back, ever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this like rookie hazing gone terribly wrong?  I am having a hard time understanding how Geno Smith would have come to owe a rookie linebacker for a plane ticket.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Is this like rookie hazing gone terribly wrong?  I am having a hard time understanding how Geno Smith would have come to owe a rookie linebacker for a plane ticket.

The kid had one of those football camps for the kids in his home town outside of Austin Texas. Geno agreed to attend. The kid publizes that. Then Geno changes his mind, after the kid bought Geno the plane ticket.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It looks like Geno stiffed the kid on a plane ticket for 6 bills. I would of knocked his ass out too. Now the poor kid is out of league, probably forever. And I hope Geno never gets the starting gig back, ever.

You would lose a job where you make about 450k for a 600 dollar plane ticket?Geno should have paid that man is money but  $600 isn't enough to go ape shyt for when I can hundreds of thousands. I don't think it was about the money but I heard it was like Geno son'd him about it so he got leaned for that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the LB wasnt a rookie.  the LB bought a plane ticket for smith to attend a football camp the LB was putting on.  geno decided to attend a last minute funeral instead.from there, who knows the exact reasoning why it escalated, but the LB wanted his money back, and geno wasnt giving it to him.  ryan clark on ESPN has pretty much laid the story out in entirety.  he's trained the LB in the past.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The kid had one of those football camps for the kids in his home town outside of Austin Texas. Geno agreed to attend. The kid publizes that. Then Geno changes his mind, after the kid bought Geno the plane ticket.

If that is the case, horrible way to react to an asshole, but Geno is an asshole.Also, Geno is done as a leader on that team.  If he ever had a chance to be one.*Thx for the additional info GT.*

Please wait…

• vlagatta

ryan clark on ESPN has pretty much laid the story out in entirety.

I'm sure it was compelling reading....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You would lose a job where you make about 450k for a 600 dollar plane ticket?Geno should have paid that man is money but  $600 isn't enough to go ape shyt for when I can hundreds of thousands. I don't think it was about the money but I heard it was like Geno son'd him about it so he got leaned for that.

i dont think punching the starting QB is ever a good idea, but i can see also where he doesnt want to lose respect in the lockerroom.  good news is geno is a punk and not a Buc.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Its not about the 6 bills bro. Its about Geno punking the kid. Its about respect in the locker room.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

its got us all talking about it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i dont think punching the starting QB is ever a good idea, but i can see also where he doesnt want to lose respect in the lockerroom.  good news is geno is a punk and not a Buc.

Starting QB should know not to try another man's manhood either.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

its got us all talking about it.

I thought it was interesting. Geno punks the kid for 6 bills and what does Geno make a year? A mil or more?  Pen him a check man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Football players have been fighting each other on and off the field since they strapped on leather helmets...don't act like the world is going to h#ll because two athletes get into a rumble

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

So it appears that a) Smith never owed this fellow any moneyb) Smith decided to attend the funeral of a close friendc) Smith did not even point his finger at this fellowYou know what is funny, the same thugs on this board promoting violence and saying it is okay to break someone's jaw (and it wouldn't matter what the reason is...you don't walk up to someone and break their jaw) would be the same thugs going ape sh*t in the opposite direction if this were:CutlerStaffordLuckDaltonRyan Breesetc.This sudden and unexpected "justification" for why a grown man can now cold clock another player in a locker room setting, leaving him requiring surgery, would not be a "justification" at all IF said player did not look like Smith.The tremendous display of stupid in this thread and in the media in general would never have happened if the said player punched was Derek Carr.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Jets got better the moment Geno’s glass jaw shattered…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So it appears that a) Smith never owed this fellow any moneyb) Smith decided to attend the funeral of a close friendc) Smith did not even point his finger at this fellow

Do you have links to any of this? Everything I have read says just the opposite.  Smith did owe him money and Smith did put his finger in his face.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seeing more context as the story unfolds I think the kid will still get another opportunity after watching some of his film, when fire dies down in a few of weeks could see him end up on someones practice squad or 53.High motor does a good job finding the edge uses hands well, im assuming he's been developing nicely over there in New York. Jets fans had some high hopes for him being developing in a pass rusher, lets say the hype around him is similar to TJ Fatinukan, but personally I like his film more than TJ from what I've seenhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7QviUSbn3Ahttp://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000375426/Enemkpali-strip-sack

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Word. Geno was probably trying to big time him, except he chose the wrong n**** to fuk with.

I can see that happening entirely. Geno is a cocky, shiner.  He comes across as a real punk to me. Never will win a locker room over.

http://www.rsdb.org/search/shiner

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So it appears that a) Smith never owed this fellow any moneyb) Smith decided to attend the funeral of a close friendc) Smith did not even point his finger at this fellowYou know what is funny, the same thugs on this board promoting violence and saying it is okay to break someone's jaw (and it wouldn't matter what the reason is...you don't walk up to someone and break their jaw) would be the same thugs going ape sh*t in the opposite direction if this were:CutlerStaffordLuckDaltonRyan Breesetc.This sudden and unexpected "justification" for why a grown man can now cold clock another player in a locker room setting, leaving him requiring surgery, would not be a "justification" at all IF said player did not look like Smith.The tremendous display of stupid in this thread and in the media in general would never have happened if the said player punched was Derek Carr.

Ahh...I knew you had a race card up your sleeve!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you stand to make $520,000 this season, and you chuck it all away to punch a guy who owes you $600?  Yeah, please, keep defending this guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who gives a rats azz who hit who…it’s the Jets not Bucs…only angle that interests me is if that makes them a potential trade partner for the Statue of Limitations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This must have been hard to do on the road. He must have used hand signals.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who gives a rats azz who hit who...it's the Jets not Bucs...only angle that interests me is if that makes them a potential trade partner for the Statue of Limitations.

Lmaoooooo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IIRC, he missed the rest of the home game (after 4 passes) that he broke his jaw.  He tried to take another snap, but dropped to the ground as he leaned down.  He was out for 5 games after that...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IIRC, he missed the rest of the home game (after 4 passes) that he broke his jaw.  He tried to take another snap, but dropped to the ground as he leaned down.  He was out for 5 games after that...

So he did miss games. It's like the fish story 20 years later. LOL

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

It was all hand signals back then. All the players could get the play at the same time in Doug Williams day by looking at the sidelines. Now it's in the helmet. Too hard to teach players hand signals for a few weeks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills picked IK Enemkpali up…http://nfltraderumors.co/bills-claim-lb-ik-enemkpali-off-waivers-from-jets/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rex Ryan is trolling the Jets. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who gives a rats azz who hit who...it's the Jets not Bucs...only angle that interests me is if that makes them a potential trade partner for the Statue of Limitations.

Lmaoooooo

Lmfao "statue of limitations"

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Lmaoooooo

Whoever came up with that moniker is good in my book. I laugh every time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills picked IK Enemkpali up...http://nfltraderumors.co/bills-claim-lb-ik-enemkpali-off-waivers-from-jets/

No way…

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

So you stand to make $520,000 this season, and you chuck it all away to punch a guy who owes you $600?  Yeah, please, keep defending this guy.

He stood to make $510,000 and will still make it. The punch let him jump teams back to Rex. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/ik-enemkpali/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So it appears that a) Smith never owed this fellow any moneyb) Smith decided to attend the funeral of a close friendc) Smith did not even point his finger at this fellow

where are you getting your info?

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I was told he got it in a Cracker Jack box.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmaoooooo

Whoever came up with that moniker is good in my book. I laugh every time.

every single time i see it!!

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

I was told he got it in a Cracker Jack box.

Your sources suck. It was a fortune cookie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was hilarious watching Lance Briggs being asked about this…….http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/0ap3000000508791/Briggs-There-were-times-I-wanted-to-punch-Cutler

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills play the Jets week 10.  It will be interesting to see if IK makes the team and Geno is back starting by then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rex is bringing IK to narrow his own QB competition.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rex is bringing IK to narrow his own QB competition.

Funny.I am calling it now. IK sacks Geno week 10 and gives him another broken jaw.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills picked IK Enemkpali up...http://nfltraderumors.co/bills-claim-lb-ik-enemkpali-off-waivers-from-jets/

Not surprised, pass rushers with talent are always in demand

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey everyone, It's a thread about money AND fighting!  What was missing?  A good dose of our resident Bruce Wayne!  Mozzie- the roughest, toughest one percenter on the internet...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Football players have been fighting each other on and off the field since they strapped on leather helmets...don't act like the world is going to h#ll because two athletes get into a rumble

Kids have gotten worse regardless of the petty football fights. I've been saying this for a few years now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On topic.. I think Geno is done as a starter in this league for a while. NOT a smart leader.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m guessing calling the incident a “sucker punch” is an attempt to massage Geno’s fragile ego.  And BTW the worst part is that while Geno was waiving his finger in IK’s face he was saying “You arent gonna do anything about it.”  Thats just begging to get KTFO.  Plus Geno is a punk.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

On topic.. I think Geno is done as a starter in this league for a while. NOT a smart leader.

Agreed. He'll get another shot at some point. .....unlike fanofkit

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm guessing calling the incident a "sucker punch" is an attempt to massage Geno's fragile ego.  And BTW the worst part is that while Geno was waiving his finger in IK's face he was saying "You arent gonna do anything about it."  Thats just begging to get KTFO.  Plus Geno is a punk.

I don't like either of the manchildren. I think they're both stupid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny but peeps were saying IK was done, and here we stand, IK picked up by Sexy Rexy (called it but how freaking hard is that?!), and Geno may not get his job back AND as a result of his personality and weak skill set, could be out of the league before IK is…that would be funny, tragically. But Geno is no QB. He is a punk. Had to be his jaw though. He has no chin!

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Funny but peeps were saying IK was done, and here we stand, IK picked up by Sexy Rexy (called it but how freaking hard is that?!), and Geno may not get his job back AND as a result of his personality and weak skill set, could be out of the league before IK is...that would be funny, tragically. But Geno is no QB. He is a punk. Had to be his jaw though. He has no chin!

You and Geno share many qualities it seems.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny but peeps were saying IK was done, and here we stand, IK picked up by Sexy Rexy (called it but how freaking hard is that?!), and Geno may not get his job back AND as a result of his personality and weak skill set, could be out of the league before IK is...that would be funny, tragically. But Geno is no QB. He is a punk. Had to be his jaw though. He has no chin!

We are both black men that play QB for the 1%’ers. New team located in Hawaii…long flight from NY to Hawaii. And we thought the Bucs did bad on the west coast…Muzzle.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

You're right we are both have a weak skill set, poor personalities, and tend to be punks.

Well said!

Please wait…

Viewing 119 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.