Viewing 300 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like this is coming to the league in a little over a week.  This is what Lovie wants to lead his team.  I’m sure of it.http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/johnny-manziel-hand-gesture-sign-drake-topszn-regime/203338Thanks Calico.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/06/johnny-manziel-lauren-hanley-marijuana-pot/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kick Desean Jackson outta the league for his gang signs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There wasn’t much about Manziel that made me want to stay away. But if this is true… This is it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/First-Draft-Johnny-Manziel/7465876c-e8a7-42cf-8d2a-077264207f02

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Come on now…this is reaching a bit…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

johnny-manziel-topszn-gesture-teammate.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There wasn't much about Manziel that made me want to stay away. But if this is true... This is it.

Yeah, it doesn't look good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol new flash. Your going to be hard pressed to find a NFL player that doesn’t smoke pot. Let alone a college kid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol new flash. Your going to be hard pressed to find a NFL player that doesn't smoke pot. Let alone a college kid.

New flash?? No need my man, my phone has one built in.  And no, not everyone in the NFL gets high. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol new flash. Your going to be hard pressed to find a NFL player that doesn't smoke pot. Let alone a college kid.

Most of them are smart enough, despite their Wonderlic, to keep it under radar...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

New flash?? No need my man, my phone has one built in.  And no, not everyone in the NFL gets high.

I didn't say everyone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BREAKING!  JFF plays patty cake and we have another thread on a football board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao at people acting like this is a non issue. If you aren’t smart enough to stay away from a banned illegal drug that can get you suspended and ruin your career I don’t think I want you as the leader of my football team. But I’m sure the ones acting like it’s a non issue are the ones who are doing it every day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn't say everyone.

You said "hard pressed". I'm sure the ratio is more that don't than do. And the funny thing is about this all the people who called Freeman a druggie when he was actually prescribed his medication for medical purposes. Not to mention all the Tanard Jackson haters. And FOR THE RECORD. I really don't see the problem with occasional marijuana use but when you risk your career because that's more important to you than you have a major problem and are an idiot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn't say everyone.

You said "hard pressed". I'm sure the ratio is more that don't than do. And the funny thing is about this all the people who called Freeman a druggie when he was actually prescribed his medication for medical purposes. Not to mention all the Tanard Jackson haters. And FOR THE RECORD. I really don't see the problem with occasional marijuana use but when you risk your career because that's more important to you than you have a major problem and are an idiot.

Not to mention drawing attention to it like some cavalier douche that thinks he's above the rules of the common man. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In the comments section a poster says it is a hand shake and I don’t see any definite proof.  This article(if you can call it that) is all speculation and zero actual proof.Calling BS for now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am not enamored with JFF in any way, shape or form. That being said, this article is the dumbest thing I’ve read so far today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao at people acting like this is a non issue. If you aren't smart enough to stay away from a banned illegal drug that can get you suspended and ruin your career I don't think I want you as the leader of my football team. But I'm sure the ones acting like it's a non issue are the ones who are doing it every day.

I think its a non-issue and i've never done any drugs in my 46 yrs!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao at people acting like this is a non issue. If you aren't smart enough to stay away from a banned illegal drug that can get you suspended and ruin your career I don't think I want you as the leader of my football team. But I'm sure the ones acting like it's a non issue are the ones who are doing it every day.

I think its a non-issue and i've never any done drugs in my 46 yrs!!

I couldn't agree more. I'm not a drug user at all, but humans have been taking mood altering chemicals for ages. Sugar, caffeine, chocolate and nicotine are all legal so those are fine to consume. But because the Government decided that pot is illegal, you must be some dastardly vagrant if you choose to indulge?As soon as my Government gets a better track record on decision making, I'll revisit the argument.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So 10LB is mad the Bucs traded Mike Williams over being arrested and multiple other actual transgressions, but will not draft a guy based on a website claiming he smokes weed…………….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So 10LB is made the Bucs traded Mike Williams over being arrested and multiple other actual transgressions, but will not draft a guy based on a website claiming he smokes weed................

Logic has no place here on the Red Board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn’t he explain why he did that hand gesture in the Gruden QB camp special?This kid will never get busted for pot in the NFL.  That is my guess.  I cannot wait to see him play, and to see where he goes (hopefully, to TAMPA FUNKIN BAY!)...kid has me jacked up!  If it translates, he is going to destroy the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So 10LB is mad the Bucs traded Mike Williams over being arrested and multiple other actual transgressions, but will not draft a guy based on a website claiming he smokes weed................

Traded Mike Williams??  Just concerned about JFF.  He clearly needs to focus on things other than football to overcome this.  Football is the least of his worries right now.  Hopefully he can get some help, sit out next year to get his head on straight and enter the draft next year.  Godspeed Johnny Football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So 10LB is mad the Bucs traded Mike Williams over being arrested and multiple other actual transgressions, but will not draft a guy based on a website claiming he smokes weed................

Traded Mike Williams??  Just concerned about JFF.  He clearly needs to focus on things other than football to overcome this.  Football is the least of his worries right now.  Hopefully he can get some help, sit out next year to get his head on straight and enter the draft next year.  Godspeed Johnny Football.

LOL!Dude, don't pin yourself into that corner...it will be hard to ever get out of it.NOBODY PUTS BASS IN THE CORNER!JFF is a great prospect.  You happen to dislike him, so you carry on your crusade like some crazed Christian Warrior.  Hillarious!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Omg!!! I can’t believe this! This is huge news!!!! Rolls eyes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL!Dude, don't pin yourself into that corner...it will be hard to ever get out of it.

I predict a screen name change shortly after draft weekend.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF makes “cash” signs with his hands, but it’s not really a “cash” sign.  It’s another form of hand jivery.This entire thread, and the reason to hate the guy for it, is jive, man.  Bunch of jive ass turkeys. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guys this is ridiculous.  Thousands are spent by the NFL on back ground checks…like your breaking some great hidden news.  Interviews, arrest records, etc… PROOF.  The NFL teams have it and we don’t…plain n simple!!!  Draft day will tell the tell.  Btw… be careful what you believe about stories this time of year.  Temper your actions with wisdom….Remember Warren Sapp anyone?  One thing I know is LNL will do their homework!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is your brain on…drake_27.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guys this is ridiculous.  Thousands are spent by the NFL on back ground checks...like your breaking some great hidden news.  Interviews, arrest records, etc... PROOF.  The NFL teams have it and we don't...plain n simple!!!  Draft day will tell the tell.  Btw... be careful what you believe about stories this time of year.  Temper your actions with wisdom....Remember Warren Sapp anyone?  One thing I know is LNL will do their homework!!!

I dont know DP...........it doesn't look good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF makes "cash" signs with his hands, but it's not really a "cash" sign.  It's another form of hand jivery.This entire thread, and the reason to hate the guy for it, is jive, man.  Bunch of jive ass turkeys.

I literally lol'd.....haven't heard that in forever!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From these articles…agreed.  Trust me we and every team in the market know.  Draft day we will see.  Btw…we do this on everyone (free agency, trades) ” I have worked in the PI business for almost twenty years.  Draft day will tell all what was actually found on this kid

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So this kid hangs out with some people who smoke weed? Holy shit! So does almost every person in America. He’s guilty by association for sure. No way anyone could ever hang around a pot smoker with out getting retarded high with them.Michael phelps mother fucker! Bam!Seriously though this isn't a big issue at all and it's nothing but reaching on everything except the fact he hangs out with known pot smokers from time to time. This could be said for almost anyone. The hand gestures sounds like a one truth aliens are demons because jay z makes an illuminati triangle while Beyoncé booty shakes a goat to death type connection. There's literally no substance what so ever than some random persons attempt to connect dots with little to no knowledge of anything.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dumbest.Thread.Ever

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So this is the guy we want as the franchise QB?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTSk5cbaZso

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol…like he wouldn’t adjust in the nfl, and like lovie would let him get away with that.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

First off you have no proof that just because he is associated with a group that does smoke/sell that he does it. I’m not saying he doesn’t but I doubt you or anyone has any legitimate proof or else it would have been exposed already. Bunch of my friends are pootheads but I don’t join along.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn’t everyone want Freeman’s head on a spike because his off-field activities impacted his performance on the field? Hypocrisy much?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or ya know… the guy at the medi-club recognizes the whole “Topszn regime” and wrote it for them.. And no shit Drake and his crew smoke weed, it does not mean JFF does.And really are we still making a deal about Marijuana in 2014 jesus christ. I can't wait to see the world in 20 years when all the old bags keeping these things illegal have died out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They’ll reach about anything.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So let me see,The guy gets busted for selling his autograph, and then in the next game starts using this "money" hand gesture.Trying to interpolate that into some pot smoking antic is laughable...That artical uses and assumption as fact, and spirals from there with no shred of actual evidence or proof.Like Boid said, yall a bunch of jive ass turkeys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jive ass turkeys.The bias they spew knows no bounds. They can't prove his proday sucked, they can't suggest his stats are bad, they cannot attack his improvement from running to passing with a season, ....so let's attack his character.I guess any nfl player who was friends with pacman also liked to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars at strip clubs too.Any player who was around rice should have CPS called on them.When talib smacked that cabbie, for God's sake, we should've arrested the entire defense..you know, to be sure.

Please wait…

• Masterchief

Participant

Well, its a good thing Warren Sapp didn’t get down with the devil’s lettuce. GTFO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jive ass turkeys.The bias they spew knows no bounds. They can't prove his proday sucked, they can't suggest his stats are bad, they cannot attack his improvement from running to passing with a season, ....so let's attack his character.I guess any nfl player who was friends with pacman also liked to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars at strip clubs too.Any player who was around rice should have CPS called on them.When talib smacked that cabbie, for God's sake, we should've arrested the entire defense..you know, to be sure.

Almost as bad as those fans who overlook every flag, every flaw, and continually make the excuse that people are just out to get him. All because he looks good on YouTube.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I dont want a guy who makes these hand signs … regardless of what they mean. Its just childish crap and I would be seriously surprised if he is drafted in the 1st round. This guy is going to be the face of your franchise ???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Almost as bad as those fans who overlook every flag, every flaw, and continually make the excuse that people are just out to get him. All because he looks good on YouTube.

THIS

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Personally, I am all about production on the field.  I could care less about the side show as long as they are contributing on the field.  But when people emote about JFF like he’s the second coming I think it’s fair to look at all of the things he’s associated with and think, didn’t we just get rid of a QB for off the field antics?  Hasn’t Lovie shown he doesn’t want to deal with front page stories not-related to football success?  How is this kid the QB that L&L are going to stake their tenure in Tampa.  IT’s fair to point out ahead of time that the hypocrisy alone associated with this decision makes me believe it’s not going to happen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A college student imitates something from a rap video… and this is news?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A college student imitates something from a rap video... and this is news?

The question is..........where does it end Leeroy?  We're praying for you JFF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Frankly, I could give a crap less what JFF does in his off-time. I don’t care who he’s banging, who he’s hanging out with or where he goes. All I care about is will he be there for his teammates and will he produce on the field? There has been no point in the evaluation process to suggest otherwise. JFF is a leader, his team loves him and the plays he makes are like no human before him has ever made. It’s why he’s in such demand. Hell, I don’t even care if he smoke the sticky icky in college. Anyone here who says they never drank, screwed or partied in college is either a liar or a poindexter. He was the big man on campus. Every woman wanted him, every guy wanted to be him. I would have no issues with the Bucs drafting him. None.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Not sure this is something I would take lightly as an owner.  We are basically talking about the rebranding of a franchise.  A complete media re-do.  If we draft this guy we become the epicenter of the pro football world for at least the next 12 months, there will be no keeping him off the field if drafted.  I trust that Lovie will do his due diligence before drafting him.  Next week is going to be a ton of fun!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure this is something I would take lightly as an owner.  We are basically talking about the rebranding of a franchise.  A complete media re-do.  If we draft this guy we become the epicenter of the pro football world for at least the next 12 months, there will be no keeping him off the field if drafted.  I trust that Lovie will do his due diligence before drafting him.  Next week is going to be a ton of fun!

+1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Frankly, I could give a crap less what JFF does in his off-time. I don't care who he's banging, who he's hanging out with or where he goes. All I care about is will he be there for his teammates and will he produce on the field? There has been no point in the evaluation process to suggest otherwise. JFF is a leader, his team loves him and the plays he makes are like no human before him has ever made. It's why he's in such demand. Hell, I don't even care if he smoke the sticky icky in college. Anyone here who says they never drank, screwed or partied in college is either a liar or a poindexter. He was the big man on campus. Every woman wanted him, every guy wanted to be him. I would have no issues with the Bucs drafting him. None.

BOOM!  Suck it, haters!THIS is all that matters.  LMAO at the stupid comment about "looking good on Youtube".  He looked good in practically EVERY game he played.  Youtube?  WTH does youtube have to do with this JFF?  Watch his games from beginning to end (skip the defense, it has nothing to do with him, and it will save your time).  You will come away saying, "What the hell was I thinking bashing this kid?"He is a stud, an absolute stud PROSPECT.  I think it will translate, and if it does, I envision seeing a lot of new screen names.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manzielosexual mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t wait for the 30 for 30 on him…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can't wait for the 30 for 30 on him...

Whatever show he is on, it will be heavily watched.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can't wait for the 30 for 30 on him...

Whatever show he is on, it will be heavily watched.

Yeah, like a media circus.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude can sling a football, and make plays.  Who wouldn’t watch that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody, if the Godell kicks him out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody, if the Godell kicks him out.

This is a great point.  Goodell doesn't mess around and I can only imagine that Manziel is already in his cross hairs.  Too tenuous a situation to bank your franchise on from LandL's standpoint.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel is a party guy. Period. It’s well documented. We just got rid of Mike Williams for partying in the offseason a little too much, now we’re going to draft this guy? Hypocrite would be my description of Lovie if he brought this guy in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The competition committee is probably already writing the “Manziel Rule”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude can sling a football, and make plays.  Who wouldn't watch that?

i want to watch it.  but the guy does come with baggage.  and he does have questions on how well his game will translate.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CalicoJack55:   "Nobody, if the Godell kicks him out."That's what Boid and his band of idiots can't seem to figure out. This isn't about the legality or morality of smoking. I'm on the weed myself most of the time. This is about potentially letting the team down because a player selfishly made himself unavailable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For me it’s about his game getting absolutely positively stifled at the pro level but you sprinkle in the hypocrisy/double standard that would have to be embraced to draft this guy?  Not happening!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A college student imitates something from a rap video... and this is news?

That's the thing though. Although it's minor, does everyone really want a dumb college kid who imitates rap videos as the future QB of the bucs? I see the concern people have on whether this kid will be too distracted by other things when he gets settled into the NFL. Not so much as a rookie where he is still amped up about entering the NFL but what about after a couple years.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

If you are branding the new Buccaneers as solid citizens who are morally sound on and off the field in the off-season and then you turn around and draft this guy, with your first pic in your first draft with Tampa,  you would have some explaining to do.  I think Lovie showed his hand when he traded Williams.  We are going WR with our first pick I believe.

Please wait…

• mdclarie

Participant

Sapp had ‘issues’ with pot and fell into our laps and how did that work out? Kids will be kids, but this guy has the talent and passion for the game to do what he needs to do to succeed. That is why you draft him, not because of some off the field recreational stuff that he will likely grow out of…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sapp had 'issues' with pot and fell into our laps and how did that work out? Kids will be kids, but this guy has the talent and passion for the game to do what he needs to do to succeed. That is why you draft him, not because of some off the field recreational stuff that he will likely grow out of...

This is Lovie Smith we are talking about.  He didn't like the press MikeWill was getting, and that dude was the stabeee not the stabber.  How do you think he views this pied piper of pop culture, this purveyor of poon, this weed smoking glamour boy?  It's not in his constitution to draft this guy. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sapp had 'issues' with pot and fell into our laps and how did that work out? Kids will be kids, but this guy has the talent and passion for the game to do what he needs to do to succeed. That is why you draft him, not because of some off the field recreational stuff that he will likely grow out of...

can we really compare sapp and manziel?  as for growing out of it, think it said manziel was getting drake tattoos?  dont think hes growing out of anything soon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sapp didn’t have instagram… or, maybe he did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/06/johnny-manziel-lauren-hanley-marijuana-pot/

Oh my God that chick Lauren Hanley is a dime. Even more reason to draft JFF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s done well with the ladies outside of Austin – where if you are seen with him you risk bodily harm.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But it’s the other stuff. He’s not a worker. He doesn’t show up. He does what he wants to do. They need him. Everybody just kind of shrugs it off. You try to pull some of the stuff he does in an NFL locker room and it’s just not going to work.”Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-draft-outlook-b99210557z1-246732851.html#ixzz30ICFSVJwFollow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cant get that abortion of a website to load.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cant get that abortion of a website to load.

Based on interviews with executives in personnel for five teams, it is possible to narrow down just a little bit the pool of players that might be considered by the Green Bay Packers regardless of position if they exercise their current 21st selection in the first round of the NFL draft May 8.Prospects are conservatively divided into three categories: As Good As Gone — barring negative developments, these players have no chance of reaching No. 21; Probably Gone — players who appear to have no better than a 50-50 chance of remaining on the board at No. 21; and The Next Level — players who figure to fall next.The Packers have their own selection in each round. In addition, they are likely to be awarded at least one compensatory pick for the losses of WR Greg Jennings (Minnesota) and OLB Erik Walden (Indianapolis) last spring in unrestricted free agency.Here's an early look at 50 players who figure to fit into these layers of the draft (underclassmen are denoted by asterisk).AS GOOD AS GONE (8)Sammy Watkins*, WR, Clemson: 6 feet 1 inch, 211 pounds. In what might become an all-time class of wide receivers, he stands as the best entering the draft. "He can pretty much do everything," one scout said. "He's fast. He makes plays. Catches the hell out of the ball. Knows how to play." Caught 240 passes (101 in 2013) for 3,391 yards (14.1-yard average) and 27 touchdowns. "He'll be a great kickoff return guy, too," another scout said. "But he won't do that very long. Not real tall but he's thick. He looks like a running back more than a wide receiver."Greg Robinson*, T, Auburn: 6-5, 332. Redshirt sophomore started two years at LT. "He's phenomenal," one scout said. "He's the most talented of all of them...the most upside." Long arms (35). Bench-pressed 32 times. Ran a fast 40-yard dash of 4.92 seconds Saturday at the combine. Ability to drive block is what excites some scouts. "He'll mash you," said another. "He needs work in pass protection but he can pass protect. You see his punch. And he comes off the ball."Jake Matthews, T, Texas A&M: 6-41/2, 308. Started 46 of 49 games, playing RT from 2010-'12 before moving to LT in '13 as the replacement for Luke Joeckel. "You can't go wrong with him," one scout said. "You just take him and you don't worry about anything. He's probably the most solid of the tackles." Average size, arm length (333/8), hand size (97/8) and strength (24 reps on the bench). Good speed (5.07). Cousin of Green Bay OLB Clay Matthews. "Really good technician," said another scout. "Good, not great athlete. He's a little soft. Not that he won't be a very good player. He gives great effort."Johnny Manziel*, QB, Texas A&M: 5-11½, 207. Third-year sophomore and two-year starter. Won Heisman Trophy in 2012. "Hit or miss? What the hell are they talking about?" one scout said. "He's a better passer than the guy (Russell Wilson) who won the Super Bowl, and he's got a better arm. Here comes the pressure, a guy breaks open and he finds the receiver. Does he have a gun? No. But he doesn't have a bad arm at all." Has had a colorful if not controversial career off the field. Nicknamed "Johnny Football." Said another personnel man with more than 15 years of NFL scouting experience: "I'm fine with him on the field. He's probably the most unique guy I've done at that position. Just the way he kind of controls the game when he's on. But it's the other stuff. He's not a worker. He doesn't show up. He does what he wants to do. They need him. Everybody just kind of shrugs it off. You try to pull some of the stuff he does in an NFL locker room and it's just not going to work."Blake Bortles*, QB, Central Florida: 6-5, 232. Fourth-year junior. "He's either the first or second quarterback (drafted)," one scout said. "Really good athlete. Great size. Above average to very good arm strength. Tough. Poised. Very productive in his last year." Completed 65.7% of his passes and started two years. "He's actually more of a runner," another scout said. "They ran him a lot and roll him out. He's raw. If somebody takes him and thinks he's going to be their franchise guy, they're going to get burned. He's not very accurate, and guys that are inaccurate don't really become that accurate. You can depend on him. He works his (expletive) off. He's a leader. He's won. He kind of raised the program. But I'm shaky with him."Jadeveon Clowney*, DE, South Carolina: 6-5, 266. Often compared to Mario Williams and Julius Peppers. "I don't know where people say he didn't play hard this year," one scout said. "Not in the games I watched. They hold him. Somebody asked if he could play linebacker. He'd be a great linebacker. He stands up now sometimes." Third-year junior and probable top-five pick. "I would not put my job on the line for that guy," another scout said. "Who has a profile like that that's been successful in the NFL? Lazy. Not playing hard....I think his physical talent is being overblown. At what point in his life has he had to push himself? Now you're going to give him this money and say, 'Do something you're never done in your life before. Against guys you just can't run over.' I would not do it."Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo: 6-2½, 251. "He's the real deal," one scout said. "He can rush the passer. He kicks (expletive). Tough guy. Got interceptions and forced fumbles. Great kid. It wouldn't even be a discussion taking him over Clowney." Was skinny coming out of high school and lightly recruited. "You put on the Ohio State game, he dominated like a quarter," another scout said. "That tackle (Jack Mewhort) who is supposed to be a good player, he just tore him up. Then he disappeared for a quarter. He can play off the ball, too, if you wanted him to. But I don't know if you want to do that, because he's going to be a big-play guy and rush the passer."Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA: 6-5, 255. Senior. "Really athletic," one scout said. "He's got pass-rush ability. The guy was a running back until two years ago, so he's got hands. Some of the toughness is still not there, but he's a great kid. Great effort. Top 10." Long, fast and productive on the rush. "Looks the part athletically but is not a football player at this point," another scout said. "More developmental. He'll get overdrafted."PROBABLY GONE (10)Marqise Lee*, WR, Southern California: 6-0, 192. Played through nagging injuries in 2013. "He's a dynamic, smaller guy," one scout said. "Rough year this year because their quarterback was so terrible. Last year with (Matt) Barkley his stats were really good. But as far as athletic ability, quickness, speed, he's pretty special. He can play on the outside. He's so fast and runs by people." Had 118 receptions in 2012, 57 in '13. "He's a top-15 pick," another scout said. "Can take the ball and score."Kelvin Benjamin*, WR, Florida State: 6-5, 240. Third-year sophomore for the national champion Seminoles. "He can take over a game," one scout said. "Pretty special talent. Just not as consistent as (Mike) Evans. He was a first-time starter this year. He's got a little off-field shadow. Can disappear in games." Some scouts say he could have really used another season. Had 84 catches in two years. "He'll go 12 to 20," said a second scout. "He really came on the scene this year. He can extend to make a lot of grabs. His route-running is raw."Eric Ebron*, TE, North Carolina: 6-4, 250. Third-year junior. "He can probably do a little bit more than Tyler Eifert (last year)," one scout said. "He's athletic. He can challenge deep. He's not a great bulky guy but he'll block. Watch him against Clowney. He didn't win but he wasn't afraid. He's (Rob) Gronkowski-like, but he's a lot smoother than Gronkowski." Improved each year, finishing with 112 receptions. "The way they used him this year was almost like a glorified slot receiver," another scout said. "Good feel for it. Not a great blocker." Led TEs in the 40 with 4.60 clocking.Taylor Lewan, T, Michigan: 6-6½, 309. Spent five years in Ann Arbor, starting the last four at LT. "He's one of those guys that's pristine," one scout said. "Takes care of himself. Watches what he eats. They had no quarterback there. You can't protect forever. Big, tall guy. It's hard to get leverage, but he can bend his knees." Has a penchant for taking dumb penalties. "I'm not sold on him," said another scout. "I don't really like his whole makeup. He's kind of a fake tough guy. Not an elite left-tackle athlete and not a tough (expletive) right tackle. Somebody will take him just because he's Michigan and got size and a good enough athlete." Ran an exceptional 40 (4.87).Cyrus Kouandjio*, T, Alabama: 6-7, 322. Third-year junior and two-year starter at LT. "Talented guy but still very raw," one scout said. "Still makes raw mistakes. He's got more up side than Matthews. I think he is smart. Just doesn't have much football background." Blew out his ACL as true freshman in '11. Ran poorly (5.59) and bench-pressed poorly (21). Long arms (355/8). "Outstanding pass protector," a second scout said. "You're talking about a left tackle for a long, long time."Teddy Bridgewater*, QB, Louisville: 6-2, 214. Three-year starter. "Louisville's success is because of Teddy Bridgewater," one scout said. "He's calm and composed, like you want in a quarterback. I'm not real crazy about his build. He has a linear build. I can't say he's a better scrambler than Russell Wilson, but he's not a statue, OK?" Ranked fifth in NCAA passer efficiency in 2013. Career completion mark of 68.4%. "I think you can win with him," another scout said. "He's not an elite talent but he's got a good enough arm, he's a good enough athlete and he's a leader. The big thing is his intangibles. He wins. He's clutch."Stephon Tuitt*, DE, Notre Dame: 6-5, 304. Third-year junior with 12 sacks in 2012. "He's a 3-4 end all the way," one scout said. "He'll be on the field all the time. He's too big, too athletic and has been productive." Underwent hernia surgery in 2012. Long arms (34¾). "Just kind of up and down," another scout said. "Came in the year overweight. There are stretches of games where he doesn't really do anything. He will turn it on some plays and show his strength. He's a risk."Louis Nix*, NT, Notre Dame: 6-2, 331. Fourth-year junior. "At 345 this guy can move," one scout said. "He's faster than (B.J.) Raji and he can be better (than Raji). A lot of people will get off him and say, 'Well, he's not into football as much.' But where do you find guys that big that can do that? He hasn't had a lot of sacks but he's been double-teamed a lot. Look at it this way. Notre Dame's linebackers aren't even going to the combine. That's how bad they were." One of the few legitimate nose tackles this year. "He's just a hold-the-point nose tackle," a scout for a 4-3 team said. "He doesn't fit us, but for the 3-4 teams there's a lot of value."C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama: 6-2½, 234. Senior. "He can fit any defense," one scout said. "Very fast and athletic. Never comes off the field. Team leader. An all-intangible type kid. He's all about football." Long arms (333/8) and enormous hands (10¾). Undersized, which showed at times against the interior run. "He's not like (Luke) Kuechly," another scout said. "Sometimes his lack of size shows up tackling. He lacks tackling bulk. Sometimes he gets out-sized by linemen. Sometimes he'll hit 'em and they don't fall down. Good player. Very instinctive. Good pass defender. Just not the biggest."Ha Ha Clinton-Dix*, S, Alabama: 6-0, 210. Third-year junior. "He's the real deal," one scout said. "He'll go middle of the first. If he's there at 21 (for Green Bay), it'd be a no-brainer. They'd be running to the podium if that happened. He's pretty much the most complete guy that I've done (at safety)." Another scout pegged him going between 15 and 25. "He's interesting," said another scout. "Pretty good player. He has good range and hands. He's pretty smart. He'll tackle."THE NEXT LEVEL (32)Mike Evans*, WR, Texas A&M: 6-5, 231. Redshirt sophomore. "He's safer than Benjamin," one scout said. "He's just a big, strong guy. You just throw it up to him and he'll make plays. He's a big dude that plays big." Ad-libbed a lot with Manziel. Caught 151 passes in two seasons. "Little stiff," another scout said. "He's dropped some balls." Arms measured a long, long 351/8 inches.Odell Beckham*, WR, Louisiana State: 5-11, 198. Third-year junior. "He's not fast like Lee or Watkins but he's fast enough," said one scout. "He's a great route runner, hands, body control. He's got the return stuff that brings value, too. He's pretty damn good." Caught more than 40 passes all three seasons. "He goes 20 to 32," another scout said. "Excellent hands and very good route runner. Average size. Very productive. Is going to play early in his career."Allen Robinson*, WR, Penn State: 6-2, 220. Third-year junior. "He can get in the bottom of the first (round)," one scout said. "He's just a natural receiver. Strong. Catches the ball. Knows how to play. He's not as spectacular as the other (top) guys but he's real solid." Two-year starter with 177 receptions. "Not polished as a route runner," a second scout said. "Very good hands. Should be a starter in a short amount of time."Brandin Cooks*, WR, Oregon State: 5-10, 189. Third-year junior. "He's quicker than fast," one scout said. "Little guy with tons of production. But he's not DeSean Jackson, not a special guy in terms of blowing the top off (the defense). He's not a big-play guy." Had 128 catches in 2013 and 226 in all. "He goes 20 to 32," another scout said. "Very fast and explosive."Davante Adams*, WR, Fresno State: 6-1, 212. Redshirt sophomore. "I'd have a hard time taking him in the first," one scout said. "He's a really good catcher and really athletic, but he's not a speed guy." Teamed with QB Derek Carr, he had 102 receptions in 2012 and 131 in '13. "Will need to develop his game in a more pro-style offense," another scout said. "Good hands. Mid-second-rounder. Should develop into a starter."Martavis Bryant*, WR, Clemson: 6-4, 211. Junior played second fiddle behind Watkins at Clemson this year and both Watkins and DeAndre Hopkins in '12. "He's got talent," one scout said. "He's had some drops and he's a little bit of a knucklehead, but he can make all the catches. He's a build-to-speed guy. Would I draft him in the first round? No. Does he have first-round talent? Pretty close." Just 61 receptions for 1,354 yards (22.2) and 13 TDs. "If he blows it out at the combine, somebody might take a (first-round) flier on him," another scout said.Jarvis Landry*, WR, Louisiana State: 5-11, 205. His 40-yard dash time Sunday will go a long way to determine his draft fate. "He's such a good receiver, but there's so many fast guys in this draft that he'll get pushed down if he runs slow, which he may," one scout said. "He's a lot like Beckham. Excellent hands. Very good routes. Not as fast as Beckham, not nearly the playmaker, but a very polished receiver."Jace Amaro*, TE, Texas Tech: 6-51/2, 265. Third-year junior. "On 99% of the snaps he lines up in the slot," one scout said. "He makes a killing doing that. (Jermichael) Finley is a faster down-the-field guy. This guy is an underneath guy, like the way the Cowboys use (Jason) Witten. He just turns around and he's so damn big they just throw him the ball and he can catch it." Exploded for 106 catches in 2013 after having just 32 in his first two seasons. "He should be better than he is," another scout said. "He's got excellent hands but he doesn't run after the catch. He's a stalk blocker." Led TEs on the bench press with 28 reps.Austin Seferian-Jenkins*, TE, Washington: 6-5, 262. Third-year junior. "He's going to be close to Gronkowski talent-wise," one scout said. "Now he's lazy and a (expletive). It's all kinds of just minor stuff. There's always something wrong with him." Had 146 receptions in three seasons. Played some basketball for Huskies. "I think he's a pretender," another scout said. "Not really a football player. The hype is big, but he don't want to block and he is kind of half-(expletive) in everything he does. Inconsistent and unreliable."Zack Martin, T-G, Notre Dame: 6-4, 308. Started 50 games at LT and two at RT. "I love him," one scout said. "He's not real big. All I know is he's got a great jam. He can punch the hell out of you. Nobody beats him. He's just not a real bulky guy. Everybody keeps wanting to move him inside. You better have somebody that can block those outside pass rushers." Scored 21 on the 50-question Wonderlic intelligence test. "He's the guard that I like," another scout said. "He's athletic and strong. He understands the game." Arms were only 327/8, hands just 9½.Gabe Jackson, G, Mississippi State: 6-3½, 336. Often compared to Lions RG Larry Warford, a third-round pick from Kentucky in '13 who had a strong rookie season. "He's big, in the Warford class," one scout said. "He moves better than Warford. He has second-round ability. My issue is if he can pass block." Experienced road grader. Ran just 5.51. "He's big and he plays big," another scout said. "If you're in his area, he's going to dominate you. Obviously, the speed and the range will never be his strength. But if you use him for what he does (best), he's pretty good."Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State: 6-2½, 214. Broke all kinds of records in a spread offense. "Threw the ball 50, 60 times a game," one scout said. "Put up a ton of yards but has average size. He can start, no question. I thought he played well in the Senior Bowl." Career completion mark of 66.6%. Older brother David was top pick in 2002 draft by Houston and coach Dom Capers. "I don't trust him," said another scout. "In that system and against bad teams he can light it up. He's almost similar to his brother, where when things aren't going his way he just kind of folds." Wonderlic of 20.Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois: 6-2, 226. Four-year player at the same lower-level school that spawned Tony Romo. "He's an interesting cat," one scout said. "Gets the ball out very well. He's sort of like Carr. He doesn't have the same arm but he's got great feet, a quick release and he's accurate. He played with some very pedestrian football players." Played well in the East-West Shrine Game and Senior Bowl. "This guy has everything you're looking for," said another scout. "(A.J.) McCarron isn't even comparable." Wonderlic of 24.Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State: 5-11½, 230. Production improved each year during five years in Columbus. "He could be late first (round)," one scout said. "It's just if he clears through the personal stuff, the off-field. Because he's a big dude and he runs big. He's just a power back." Wonderlic score was merely 9. "I don't know if that makes a difference at running back," another scout said, referring to the Wonderlic. "Good player. Just the stuff they tell you about him, you worry about his work ethic. He had some stuff off the field."Tre Mason*, RB, Auburn: 5-8, 207. Catapulted into prominence in 2013 with 317 carries for 1,816 yards (5.7) and 23 TDs. "Had probably the best games of his career in the last two or three," one scout said. "Speed is not great but good enough. Good vision. Doesn't wear down." Has a reputation for fumbling. Just 19 receptions. "He maximized all the talent he's got," another scout said. "He runs hard. Gives you everything he's got. Not going to look good at the combine as far as the 40, height and all that. But the guy knows how to run and is productive."Jeremy Hill*, RB, Louisiana State: 6-1, 233. Third-year sophomore. "I see him as the first back to go," one scout said. "He's talented. Can catch the ball, run the ball. He can stay on the field all three downs. He's just got a few off-the-field issues." Has been arrested twice for unrelated incidents. "I don't like his makeup," another scout said. "I don't like the way he runs. He's soft for a big guy. Some people say he's strong. He's not at all. He's got athletic talent and he's big but he's a soft runner."Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota: 6-6, 310. Fifth-year senior. "He's unique," one scout said. "He's big and long, and when he wants to play he can play. He has an unusual ability of batting balls down. He does play (high). He does a lot of things you don't like. But when he doesn't want to be shoved, around they can't shove him." Wonderlic of 13. Regarded as somewhat hard to coach. "For the one or two plays a game he plays good, he's a first-rounder," another scout said. "For the other 30 when he's out of the game, or the other 20 when he doesn't do anything, then he's a free agent. It all depends how you value the kid."Kony Ealy*, DE, Missouri: 6-4, 273. Fourth-year junior. "He really came on," one scout said. "Late first or early second. Got really good size. Can play in multiple schemes. He can be an outside backer or a DE." Scouts say he sucked up the double-teams away from fellow DE Michael Sam, who had 11½ sacks. "He's big, fast, strong," another scout said. "Got a lot of up side. He's not Justin Tuck."Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh: 6-0½, 285. Undersized three-technique in a 4-3 scheme. "He was the most valuable player in the Senior Bowl, not Dee Ford," one scout said. "He's a good player if you can get by with his size. He reminds me of the guy from Iowa who plays for the Falcons (DT Jonathan Babineaux)." Also regarded as a better prospect than Green Bay DT Mike Daniels, another ex-Hawkeye. "He's productive as hell," one scout said. "He'll get his (expletive) kicked for 10 straight plays and then he'll make a sack. It's the damndest thing. But down in and down out, playing the run, it's going to be hard."Dee Ford, DE-OLB, Auburn: 6-2, 252. Fifth-year senior. MVP of the Senior Bowl with multiple sacks and pressures. "Second round," one scout said. "He'd be best as a 3-4 outside backer. He does get a lot of offsides penalties but then he got a lot of sacks that way, too. He's got really good timing on that. I don't think he'll be a great rusher but I think he'll be pretty solid. Everybody needs rushers." Not all scouts think he's athletic enough to stand up. "Just a little guy that's not a special pass rusher," another scout said.Timmy Jernigan*, DT, Florida State: 6-2, 299. Third-year junior. "Late first, early second," said one scout. "Very strong inside player. Short but very strong." Probably best as a cocked nose tackle or three-technique in a 4-3. "Those little guys get swallowed up and haven't been very effective," another scout said.Trent Murphy, DE-OLB, Stanford: 6-5½, 250. Fifth-year senior with meat hooks for hands (111/8). "Little bit of an enigma for me," one scout said. "He's got all that stat production, but when you watch him, he's not really tough or strong. I don't know where to play him. 3-4 backer probably is the best fit, but I don't think he's that great of an athlete. He's not really a true edge guy."Demarcus Lawrence*, DE-OLB, Boise State: 6-3, 251. Fourth-year junior. "He can fit anywhere," one scout said. "He's athletic enough to play outside linebacker. He's long enough to play an edge 4-3 rusher like Seattle uses. Worker. Good athlete. Second round." Was suspended three times for team violations.Ryan Shazier*, LB, Ohio State: 6-1, 237. Third-year junior. "He can really run," one scout said. "I don't think he's as tough as (Tampa Bay's) Lavonte David, but he's faster. He runs like a deer. You'd have to think about him over Mosley." Should be taken in the first round. "He's little but, damn, he's the most explosive guy on the field," another scout said. "He goes in the 20s."Chris Borland, ILB, Wisconsin: 5-11½, 248. Fifth-year senior. "I love him...love him," said one scout. "Only thing that gets him in trouble is his length (29¼ arms). I made a mistake on a guy named Sam Mills, OK? And this guy is (taller) than Sam Mills. He is better than Chris Spielman coming out. That running back from Ohio State (Carlos Hyde), he jacked him up twice on the goal line. My problem with him is his hamstring and groin problem. He has had those. Is height going to be an issue? Yes, but this guy has great instincts. For a linebacker, that's what you have to have." Scored 32 on the Wonderlic. "He's a hell of a college football player, and some guys think he can be a good pro," another scout said. "Some don't. He's short and has short (expletive) arms. He's instinctive as hell. He plays his (expletive) off. But what's his pro up side?"Bradley Roby*, CB, Ohio State: 5-10, 190. Fourth-year junior. "He or (Darqueze) Dennard go first," one scout said, referring to the cornerbacks. "I question a little bit his stuff off the field. You've got to do more homework on him. But he's an explosive, fast player." Character questions cloud his status. "He's the most talented (cornerback) but he's totally undependable for me," said another scout. "Something's missing with him. When you talk about quickness, speed, athletic ability, change of direction, he's got all that. Then he just gets beat every game. It's mental. Some guys just don't have a feel for it. He just plays that way."Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State: 5-11, 190. Senior. "He knows how to play," one scout said. "He's a good player and Roby's not. Roby's a better athlete. Dennard will get overdrafted, because he's not a true cover guy. He grabs and holds all the time. I'm not sure he's going to be able to get away with that." Played almost exclusively press-man coverage. "He has great ball skills," another scout said. "I'm worried about two things: durability and how fast he is. He's had some concussions and shoulder problems, and that affects his tackling sometimes."Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State: 5-11½, 195. Senior. "He's very perplexing to me," said one scout. "Big knock on him is ball skills. He's a big, long athlete that can run. He didn't play real well last year. They were even going to bench him because of inconsistent play. I just don't think he sees the ball real well. He has first-round talent but he's just up and down." The track record of Oklahoma State CBs in the NFL isn't stellar. "Gilbert gets beat all the time," a second scout said. "He's got some interception production, but when you see the picks they're not really legitimate ones."Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech: 5-111/2, 189. Senior. "He's the best pure cover corner," said one scout. "He'll hit you and plays tough. He's had a history of injuries." Missed about a month with a groin injury late last season. "Little thin but a good football player," another scout said. "Second round."Jason Verrett, CB, Texas Christian: 5-9½, 175. Senior. "I love him but I'm just worried about his size," one scout said. "Hell of a player. He's been healthy. Tough. He's a little bit like the guy from Connecticut (Darius Butler) that the Patriots took, but he's tougher than Butler. I saw some bigger guys run by him deep. Just out-sized him. Hell of a kid. Everything's positive about him. He has first-round talent but there's no way I would draft him there."Bashaud Breeland*, CB, Clemson: 6-0, 190. Fourth-year junior. "Second round," said one scout. "Good size. Long arms. Good speed. A still-developing type player with starter-type ability." Added another scout: "Kind of a raw speed guy. Second or third (round)."Calvin Pryor*, S, Louisville: 6-1, 210. Third-year junior. "He'll go in the same range as Clinton-Dix — 15 to 25," one scout said. "Some will like Pryor better. Little bit more physical than Clinton-Dix. Really good athlete. Solid smarts. He'll run 4.55. There's really two good safeties. The rest could play, but they're just down the line." Another scout agreed that Clinton-Dix and Pryor were the top two safeties but said drafting Pryor at 21 would be a reach. "He's like a tough guy, box safety, hitter," the second scout said. "Coverage is a little suspect. Misses a lot of tackles."Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-draft-outlook-b99210557z1-246732851.html#ixzz30IFPl56rFollow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good stuff, CJ. Interesting takes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interesting. Quite a few surprise names in there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Always a good place for agent views… but some of it could be #topSZN smoke.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess any nfl player who was friends with pacman also liked to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars at strip clubs too.

Its the "scrip" club......  ;D ;DCarry on!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel is a party guy. Period. It's well documented. We just got rid of Mike Williams for partying in the offseason a little too much, now we're going to draft this guy? Hypocrite would be my description of Lovie if he brought this guy in.

dramatic much??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't everyone want Freeman's head on a spike because his off-field activities impacted his performance on the field? Hypocrisy much?

One is the epitome of a baller, and the other a deer in headlights. These 2 couldn't get further apart on that spectrum.Analogy fail.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess any nfl player who was friends with pacman also liked to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars at strip clubs too.

Ain't nothing wrong with going to the scrip club...he was just bein rebellion

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel is a party guy. Period. It's well documented. We just got rid of Mike Williams for partying in the offseason a little too much, now we're going to draft this guy? Hypocrite would be my description of Lovie if he brought this guy in.

dramatic much??

+1We got rid of Williams because it was clear that fits focus was not on football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A lot of the Manziel fan club were the same folks that absolutely crucified Freeman for off-field distractions, party life style, alleged drug/alcohol abuse, etc. Yet they love the fact that JFF is a “baller” off the field. He is going to have to work his butt off at this level and has shown nothing to inspire confidence that he will do so. So….let’s throw a top 10 pick at a guy is undersized, with bad mechanics, and a penchant to party and not put in the work…..in an absolutely loaded draft. Brilliant!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He will not be in Tampa.  I will watch closely wherever he goes and see what should amount to the greatest side show on earth.  I think sometimes that fans of guys like Manziel are not fans of the Bucs.  He’s going to be horrible. I am almost laughing too much to type any more he’s got some of  you snowed so bad. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He will not be in Tampa.  I will watch closely wherever he goes and see what should amount to the greatest side show on earth.  I think sometimes that fans of guys like Manziel are not fans of the Bucs.  He's going to be horrible. I am almost laughing too much to type any more he's got some of  you snowed so bad.

We'll see about that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He definitely won’t be in Tampa, but that’s because he’ll be drafted before we pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not a fan of the bucs if I think manziel is a good prospect.Lovie, who went to his proday, brought him to tampa, and had nothing but good things to say about him ...isn't the coach of the buccaneers.Steve young isn't a hof either. He also has good things to say about the kid, so he's gotta gtfo too!Jebus. Try harder haters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not a fan of the bucs if I think manziel is a good prospect.Lovie, who went to his proday, brought him to tampa, and had nothing but good things to say about him ...isn't the coach of the buccaneers.Steve young isn't a hof either. He also has good things to say about the kid, so he's gotta gtfo too!Jebus. Try harder haters.

Lovie and Young both love weed and those that smoke it.  Welcome to Tampa JFF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Screw Warren Sapp, that pot lover.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait wasn’t Freeman labeled a “druggie who partied too much” run out of tampa by fans yeilding pitchforks? Double standard?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait wasn't Freeman labeled a "druggie who partied too much" run out of tampa by fans yeilding pitchforks? Double standard?

Freeman was a hardcore drug user, nothing suggest that about Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Timeline:2007: In April 2007, following a year of significant scandal surrounding some NFL players' actions off-the-field, Goodell announced a new NFL Personal Conduct Policy.2007: Warren Sapp completes a great NFL career, unfortunately as a Raider.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Totally different with Sapp, thank god he struggled with the Maui Wowie - one of the greatest Bucs of all time. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LT was badass, and he was a crackhead… jus sayin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Totally different with Sapp, thank god he struggled with the Maui Wowie - one of the greatest Bucs of all time.

#TOPSZN is 20 times stronger than Maui Wowie... or so I've heard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like this is coming to the league in a little over a week.  This is what Lovie wants to lead his team.  I'm sure of it.http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/johnny-manziel-hand-gesture-sign-drake-topszn-regime/203338Thanks Calico.

strain is named after JFF Drake and their crew not the other way around... NEXT

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We won a Super Bowl with Keyshawn Johnson, Warren Sapp, and Simeon Rice.The Seahawks just won a title with Richard Sherman and an adderal clinic. JFF is a spectacular player whose teammates rallied around him because of how hard he works and takes his craft. If we pass on him, it's going to be a sad sad day... unless we get Bridgewater. I could live, then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like this is coming to the league in a little over a week.  This is what Lovie wants to lead his team.  I'm sure of it.http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/johnny-manziel-hand-gesture-sign-drake-topszn-regime/203338Thanks Calico.

Matters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF is a spectacular player whose teammates rallied around him because of how hard he works and takes his craft.

is there a link to the bolded?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CalicoJack55:   "Nobody, if the Godell kicks him out."That's what Boid and his band of idiots can't seem to figure out. This isn't about the legality or morality of smoking. I'm on the weed myself most of the time. This is about potentially letting the team down because a player selfishly made himself unavailable.

First of all, you said potentially.So...what is YOUR point again?There is potential for a lot of these morons coming out of school to keep smoking.  A habit is a habit for a reason.  But all this speculation over a TMZ style article is moronic.  Kid has baggage, sure.  Pretty much everyone does, of some sort.The guy is young and hangs out with superstars.  Big effin deal.  When has he ever let his team down?  By not being available?  Is there proof of him smoking ganja, or is that a potential that should be thrown in there (as a result of bias)?Drama works in many ways.  Oh the god damned irony...someone who thinks they are smart...loses...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matters.

Please be kidding.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matters.

Please be kidding.

He isn't.See, what Buconfused as his band of idiots cannot seem to grasp is, this is all speculation.  And while it is not cool to run with speculation if it doesn't fit their agenda, it is quite okay to guess that the speculation is true if it does.Funny, but I don't read to many posts about how well he has played, how well he did at his pro day, how well he tested on the wonderlic for a young, "party" kid, how he killed the deep passes, how his footwork has already improved, how a QB coach who works out Eli and Peyton said this kid is the real deal, how he helped a kid with cancer out, how he knows his X's and O's, how many teams he dismantled in the SEC with absolutely dominating performances...Nah.  He hangs with LBJ and makes "cash" signs with his hands...so he must be smoking TOPSZN mota.  WHat a bunch of fuggin morons you haters are.I can see what his issues are.  He is cocky, but not to the point of it being a distraction, other than what media makes of it.  His teammates love him though.  And he plays hard for them.  He is shorter, but it hasn't hampered his play one bit, not in the slightest.  He has never missed a game.  Lucky?  Sure.  BUt so is everyone.  What is not to like about his football skills?  Some of you need to pull your haterade bottles of your lips long enough breathe...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not a big deal imo, herb is from the heavens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m still waiting on a real news outlet to pick this up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm still waiting on a real news outlet to pick this up.

THIS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm still waiting on a real news outlet to pick this up.

Matters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#TOPSZN Regime won’t allow it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mother Teresa “hung out” with questionable characters.Robin Williams was at his funniest during his cocaine days.Hugh heffner has three "wives."Tupac wrote he best work high as hell.pink Floyd was a trip.Rice had good people around him....not a single person in here can say for sure manziel is, or isn't, smoking anything. That's like saying he will, or will not, be elite in the nfl. In the end, no one really knows.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mother Teresa "hung out" with questionable characters.Robin Williams was at his funniest during his cocaine days.Hugh heffner has three "wives."Tupac wrote he best work high as hell.pink Floyd was a trip.Rice had good people around him....not a single person in here can say for sure manziel is, or isn't, smoking anything. That's like saying he will, or will not, be elite in the nfl. In the end, no one really knows.

Well said. I'm of the opinion that he won't be successful, but dragging him through the mud as a drug addict simply because some third-rate blog has made outlandish claims is the epitome of reaching.There are verifiable reasons, on the tape, to be concerned about JFF being successful. This BS is totally unnecessary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steve Nash got hooked on #TOPSZN …5_1391123689_6462839fc911734af3e907871774bfcd.jpgKilled the Lakers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mother Teresa "hung out" with questionable characters.Robin Williams was at his funniest during his cocaine days.Hugh heffner has three "wives."Tupac wrote he best work high as hell.pink Floyd was a trip.Rice had good people around him....not a single person in here can say for sure manziel is, or isn't, smoking anything. That's like saying he will, or will not, be elite in the nfl. In the end, no one really knows.

none of those folks worked for roger goodell either.  i do agree no one knows about manziel.  but he does like to draw attention to himself, and not for his charity functions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See, what Buconfused as his band of idiots cannot seem to grasp is, this is all speculation.  And while it is not cool to run with speculation if it doesn't fit their agenda, it is quite okay to guess that the speculation is true if it does.Funny, but I don't read to many posts about how well he has played, how well he did at his pro day, how well he tested on the wonderlic for a young, "party" kid, how he killed the deep passes, how his footwork has already improved, how a QB coach who works out Eli and Peyton said this kid is the real deal, how he helped a kid with cancer out, how he knows his X's and O's, how many teams he dismantled in the SEC with absolutely dominating performances...Nah.  He hangs with LBJ and makes "cash" signs with his hands...so he must be smoking TOPSZN mota.  WHat a bunch of fuggin morons you haters are.I can see what his issues are.  He is **CENSORED**y, but not to the point of it being a distraction, other than what media makes of it.  His teammates love him though.  And he plays hard for them.  He is shorter, but it hasn't hampered his play one bit, not in the slightest.  He has never missed a game.  Lucky?  Sure.  BUt so is everyone.  What is not to like about his football skills?  Some of you need to pull your haterade bottles of your lips long enough breathe...

*STANDING OVATION*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny, but I don't read to many posts about how well he has played, how well he did at his pro day, how well he tested on the wonderlic for a young, "party" kid, how he killed the deep passes, how his footwork has already improved, how a QB coach who works out Eli and Peyton said this kid is the real deal, how he helped a kid with cancer out, how he knows his X's and O's, how many teams he dismantled in the SEC with absolutely dominating performances...He is **CENSORED**y, but not to the point of it being a distraction, other than what media makes of it.  What is not to like about his football skills? 

just a few things though,you do read a lot of posts about how well he has played.you do read about how well his scripted proday went.the wonderlic is a math test, and while interesting should not have much bearing on football.footwork improves in practice and disapppears in games.peyton_elis coach would have said more but couldnt because manziel slept in.it was very nice to help the kid with cancer, and i do believe he knows some Xs and Os.tebow and jamarcus killed the SEC, so did mallett and a few others.i think you underestimate the power of the media.and all that aside, i love his football skills.  and hate them at the same time.  he makes marvelous, amazing plays.  sometimes because he missed the easy routine play.  will that work at the next level?  possibly.  it will be fun to watch.  but its not a slam dunk and there are many flags involved.  i would certainly be happy with manziel as a Buc, but I would be just as happy to watch him implode for some other team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Absolutely not a slam dunk.Have never said that.  But if he pans out, he is going to be a damned killer as a QB.  Rage contained.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Absolutely not a slam dunk.Have never said that.  But if he pans out, he is going to be a damned killer as a QB. 

agree, easily the most likeable and scariest QB imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steve Nash got hooked on #TOPSZN ...5_1391123689_6462839fc911734af3e907871774bfcd.jpgKilled the Lakers.

Sure did.  >:( >:(That muthafucker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steve Nash got hooked on #TOPSZN ...5_1391123689_6462839fc911734af3e907871774bfcd.jpgKilled the Lakers.

Sure did.  >:( >:(That mutha**CENSORED**er

Couldn't happen to a nicer franchise.  I hate those dicks!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He will not be in Tampa.  I will watch closely wherever he goes and see what should amount to the greatest side show on earth.  I think sometimes that fans of guys like Manziel are not fans of the Bucs.  He's going to be horrible. I am almost laughing too much to type any more he's got some of  you snowed so bad.

There's stupid and then there's this...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What was George HW Bush doing at little drizzle's pro day?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Watching a baller.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Watching baal.

FTFY

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just wondering…but if the Bucs draft Manziel are you and 10lb going to be holding hands when you jump off the Skyway?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I won’t be rooting for evil.drake.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I won't be rooting for evil.

Guess you guys will. Best of luck to ya'.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys are in for a wake up call. He’s going to Cleveland and will be forgotten about.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He probably will.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He probably will.

Are you switching teams if he's drafted elsewhere?  All I can say is, my disdain for him is minuscule compared to the hatred you will have for him once he decimates our franchise.  You think you hate him now, wait until he's on your team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He probably will.

Are you switching teams if he's drafted elsewhere? All I can say is, my disdain for him is minuscule compared to the hatred you will have for him once he decimates our franchise.  You think you hate him now, wait until he's on your team.

No. Because unlike you, I don't care who's name is on the back of the jersey. I want to win games. And whomever my team's regime (Lovie and Licht) feels is the best for the job, that's who will get my support.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He probably will.

Are you switching teams if he's drafted elsewhere? All I can say is, my disdain for him is minuscule compared to the hatred you will have for him once he decimates our franchise.  You think you hate him now, wait until he's on your team.

No. Because unlike you, I don't care who's name is on the back of the jersey. I want to win games. And whomever my team's regime (Lovie and Licht) feels is the best for the job, that's who will get my support.

I have said it before, I will roll with whatever happens.  My stance has always been against the fans of players on this board never against the team.  If people can't see that we aren't going to draft a QB with our first three picks then that's on them.  Keep trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He probably will.

I have said it before, I will roll with whatever happens.  My stance has always been against the fans of players on this board never against the team.  If people can't see that we aren't going to draft a QB with our first three picks then that's on them.  Keep trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Cool. And if they do draft one, will you please STFU and stop hijacking nearly every thread with your "Glennonite" nonsense?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He probably will.

Cool. And if they do draft one, will you please STFU and stop hijacking nearly every thread with your "Glennonite" nonsense?

You wouldn't know what to do without me donkey.  You would be completely lost.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He probably will.

You wouldn't know what to do without me donkey.  You would be completely lost.

No. I'm just wondering if you'll actually say goodbye through a formal post once Glennon gets traded.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Couldn't happen to a nicer franchise.  I hate those **CENSORED**s!

What do you have against greatness?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Couldn't happen to a nicer franchise.  I hate those **CENSORED**s!

What do you have against greatness?

Let me correct myself.  I dont have anything against the Lakers.  I have a problem with the buddy jumping fan base.  It's like the Cowboys or the Yankees.  Biggest bandwagon fan bases in sports.  Where I come from, if you are not tied by birth, where you live or where you are from then you dont lay claim to the team.  It's just lazy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In my case, tied by birth. Born a Laker fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In my case, tied by birth. Born a Laker fan.

Word.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

The more I think about this the more it feels like there is no way we go JFF.  Would love to have him over Carr or Bridge.  This could get ugly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, the party life style and alleged drug use was the downfall of Freeman. Manziel groupies logic is that “it hasn’t slowed JFF down on the field so……” That is just downright idiotic. JFF will have to put in 10 times the work if wants to even come close to equaling the success that he had in college. So much more dedication will be required from this kid week-in and week-out but because he was a “baller” in college, his party life style and jet setting won’t hinder him at all in the NFL. Listen to yourselves. Read what you are actually writing. The flags are there and they are real. Too risky to pass up on an elite lineman or skill position player to draft this guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, the party life style and alleged drug use was the downfall of Freeman. Manziel groupies logic is that "it hasn't slowed JFF down on the field so......" That is just downright idiotic. JFF will have to put in 10 times the work if wants to even come close to equaling the success that he had in college. So much more dedication will be required from this kid week-in and week-out but because he was a "baller" in college, his party life style and jet setting won't hinder him at all in the NFL. Listen to yourselves. Read what you are actually writing. The flags are there and they are real. Too risky to pass up on an elite lineman or skill position player to draft this guy.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him slip because of this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our town cries for some white trash hero.  It’s amazing the rationalization some will give just to be able to buy some punks jersey. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But reaching to draft Famous next year would be ok, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where there is smoke, there is fire.  LOLFlorida State QB Jameis Winston accused of stealing crab legs from PublixRead more: http://www.wesh.com/news/florida-state-qb-jameis-winston-accused-of-stealing-crab-legs-from-publix/25736390#ixzz30OStCLFa

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where there is smoke, there is fire.  LOLFlorida State QB Jameis Winston accused of stealing crab legs from PublixRead more: http://www.wesh.com/news/florida-state-qb-jameis-winston-accused-of-stealing-crab-legs-from-publix/25736390#ixzz30OStCLFa

Wow!!  I thought rape was bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All you'd need to do is put the behavior claws in his contract.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hahahahahaha    and ha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All you'd need to do is put the behavior claws in his contract.

this was funny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FSU Criminoles strike again !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Considering no legitimate news outlet has picked this up is pretty telling.My question is,is JFF throwing up "topszn" because of his homies, or are they throwing up "show me the money" in honor of their little football buddy.JFF didnt start using this gesture until after his autograpgh suspension.The respect is definitely mutual between them. I think the story is backwards.Show me JFF wearing tweeting or instigraming ANYTHING topszn and well talk.Here they are in their Johnnywear though.drake-johnny-manziel-shirt.jpgjohnny-manziel-drake-regime-shirt.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The point is, if privy to all of this info, which he is of course, there is zero chance Lovie drafts JFF.  He would be compromising all that he stands for as a football coach and a man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s gonna have to get by Jax and Oakland. Anybody could end up drafting him before us with exception of rams and Atlanta.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10lb,I think this is intriging for sure, and it has to raise some questions, but its far from incriminating that JFF uses topszn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Considering no legitimate news outlet has picked this up is pretty telling.My question is,is JFF throwing up "topszn" because of his homies, or are they throwing up "show me the money" in honor of their little football buddy.JFF didnt start using this gesture until after his autograpgh suspension.The respect is definitely mutual between them. I think the story is backwards.Show me JFF wearing tweeting or instigraming ANYTHING topszn and well talk.

From the article:

He also did it during A&M’s spring game and shared the picture with Drake crew members OVO Ryan and OB O’Brien:Johnny Manziel        ? @JManziel2Follow#TopsznJ2M #Regime @OVORyan @ITSOB 1:30 AM - 15 Apr 2013

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis Winston is a thief. Take him off your board guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204688&p=6188844&viewfull=1#post6188844http://lubbockonline.com/stories/100302/upd_075-4584.shtmlhttp://www.dallasnews.com/sports/college-sports/texas-aggies/20130817-wildcatters-spirit-is-part-of-manziel-family-lineage.ecehttp://deadspin.com/the-long-con-how-the-manziels-conquered-america-1040593220

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis Winston is a thief. Take him off your board guys.

You forgot rapist.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10lb,I think this is intriging for sure, and it has to raise some questions, but its far from incriminating that JFF uses topszn.

It's not about whether he uses or not. We just got rid of a QB for doing stupid crap off the field.  It's whether or not JFF is a perceived off the filed risk.  He's a guy intoxicated by his own success and sometimes in the humid crazy nights in Tampa, that leads to some pretty stupid **CENSORED**.  If Lovie's culture starts with character then your leader can't be Johnny Football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204688&p=6188844&viewfull=1#post6188844http://lubbockonline.com/stories/100302/upd_075-4584.shtmlhttp://www.dallasnews.com/sports/college-sports/texas-aggies/20130817-wildcatters-spirit-is-part-of-manziel-family-lineage.ecehttp://deadspin.com/the-long-con-how-the-manziels-conquered-america-1040593220

Those are some great finds Calico.  He comes from a long line of cons, drug dealers and just plain sketchy oil money.  It's in his DNA to be an outlaw and now we are supposed to think this kid is Lovie's poster child for success?  Doesn't add up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those are some great finds Calico.  He comes from a long line of cons, drug dealers and just plain sketchy oil money.  It's in his DNA to be an outlaw and now we are supposed to think this kid is Lovie's poster child for success?  Doesn't add up.

#CMG was tame stuff...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Claws” didn’t come with the crab legs…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This last week will reveal more I am sure of it.  There is always some ill timed information that leaks out the week leading up to this extravaganza.  There is so much on him I think he may get mushed down to Minnesota.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did a google search that says Drake sucks…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’ll really want to click this link…http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2031177-who-was-johnny-manziel-hanging-out-with-at-the-texas-rangers-game

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You'll really want to click this link...http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2031177-who-was-johnny-manziel-hanging-out-with-at-the-texas-rangers-game

Who was it? El Chapo?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You'll really want to click this link...http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2031177-who-was-johnny-manziel-hanging-out-with-at-the-texas-rangers-game

He's so blazed up in the first picture I can't believe he's in public like that.  Awesome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's so blazed up in the first picture I can't believe he's in public like that.  Awesome.

Picture #2 is... well, at least he's focused.  Right behind him... it's like "This can't be real".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lucky bastid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s no way the NFL is gonna be fun enough for him…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bkk5knyIgAA4cJu.jpghttp://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/03/23/marshall-henderson-johnny-manziel-support-twitter/2013607/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lucky bastid.

Seriously..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, I suppose if we want new fans, primarily adolescent boys and girls.  This guy is the pick.  Stir, stir, stir.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are we drafting a football player or a wannabe celebrity?This guy is Tim "the sideshow" Tebow all over again. The more he is in the news the less I want anything to do with him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BdmaGpgCEAA5i32.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BdmaGpgCEAA5i32.jpg

That's dope.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Honestly, I am having a harder and harder time seeing any GM risk one of their top pics and risking him on this guy.  Look at him……….I mean, really look at him, he looks like he’s a freshmen in high school not a leader of men.  I’m at a point where it’s almost anyone but him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BdmaGpgCEAA5i32.jpg

That's dope.

Dopey maybe... Or maybe one of the other dwarves...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF looks like Cave Man Gang Potential .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

………………and here’s the leader of our billion dollar franchise!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

..................and here's the leader of our billion dollar franchise!!!

c4s_mccown031414_12762496_8col.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So the truth comes out.  He's not hot enough for you.  Isn't that cute.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF looks like Cave Man Gang Potential .

SMH...  If that's all it is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unlike you, I don't really care about how attractive a man is. I mean, I'm not going to judge you for your lifestyle buddy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Think about it…[img width=600 height=378]http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20121208-johnny01.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/johnny01.JPG[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unlike you, I don't really care about how attractive a man is. I mean, I'm not going to judge you for your lifestyle buddy.

Really?  Then how is this the picture you post if you dont care what your QB looks like?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Think about it...[img width=600 height=378]http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20121208-johnny01.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/johnny01.JPG[/img]

Brick from the tv show The Middle kills deer ??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Think about it...

Brick from the tv show The Middle kills deer buck??

8 points.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s the face of our Billion dollar franchise :32599179870783935967368.gifAs opposed to this :johnnyroundball_medium.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And some people are convinced that guy can dunk. LOLz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah , like Boid Stink’s dumb ass. Lolz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe someone will go and post that YouTube clip of him dunking again but fail to mention that it’s on a 8ft rim.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The circus is coming to town…http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/04/quentin_groves_thinks_the_clev.htmlWait 'til they meet Uncle Nate...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I bet he can dunk. Nothing fancy like in the video (or even close to McCown), but putting it down one-handed, yeah, he can do that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really?  Then how is this the picture you post if you dont care what your QB looks like?

Ummm...when I googled him, it was the first picture I found from his Buc's press conference, so I posted it. Apparently, YOU are the one who is extremely focused on whether this man is attractive enough. Again bro, I don't look at you any different, and I don't care about your lifestyle choices.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ummm...when I googled him, it was the first picture I found from his Buc's press conference, so I posted it. Apparently, YOU are the one who is extremely focused on whether this man is attractive enough. Again bro, I don't look at you any different, and I don't care about your lifestyle choices.

You posted it in response to my comment on JFF putting himself in a position to be judged poorly by the general public or at least anyone over 25.  Thank God this all ends soon and we can talk about the upcoming season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You posted it in response to my comment on JFF putting himself in a position to be judged poorly by the general public or at least anyone over 25.  Thank God this all ends soon and we can talk about the upcoming season.

And I pointed out to you that as of right now, McNown is the face of the franchise (though you're desperately clinging to hope that Glennon will be). You're the one who made his "attractiveness" the point and an issue. Just stop bro. I said I don't care about your lifestyle choices. And yes, I can't wait for the upcoming season and to see our new QB and our new offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My question: How are people thinking Manziel hanging out with Drake is a bad thing, but the Toronto Raptors have made him their ambassador and the corporation (Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, owned by the two largest communications companies in Canada) have embraced him and OVO. It's bad for Manziel to have an OVO shirt, but it's great for fans to get OVO lint rollers! http://www.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?Drake%2Blint%2Brollers%2Bset%2Boff%2Bspending%2Bspree&id=451035

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My question: How are people thinking Manziel hanging out with Drake is a bad thing, but the Toronto Raptors have made him their ambassador and the corporation (Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, owned by the two largest communications companies in Canada) have embraced him and OVO. It's bad for Manziel to have an OVO shirt, but it's great for fans to get OVO lint rollers! http://www.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?Drake%2Blint%2Brollers%2Bset%2Boff%2Bspending%2Bspree&id=451035

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/01/us-toronto-mayor-idUSBREA4001I20140501

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look, once we start using the Canadians as a litmus test to determine what's right or what's wrong we are all going to hell.  No offense to any poster from the great white north but let's just say I'm not on board with some of their ways.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/03/better-know-draft-pick-johnny-manziel.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s starting to look like Lovie gives zero **CENSORED**s about a QB in this draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#JFF or die. I’m down with him sitting behind McCown for a year or two and learning how to control his emotions and such but the dude is a straight up baller. He’s a more talented Tebow but does the same things Tim did and news flash, that dude has more post season victories in his career than the state of Florida (3 teams, 11 seasons each = 33 seasons) has since February 2003. The dude is a walking spotlight but after years of boredom and Josh, I welcome the change with open arms. Dude is basically the antithesis to Freeman.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#JFF or die. I'm down with him sitting behind McCown for a year or two and learning how to control his emotions and such but the dude is a straight up baller. He's a more talented Tebow but does the same things Tim did and news flash, that dude has more post season victories in his career than the state of Florida (3 teams, 11 seasons each = 33 seasons) has since February 2003. The dude is a walking spotlight but after years of boredom and Josh, I welcome the change with open arms. Dude is basically the antithesis to Freeman.

The Mallett model? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#JFF or die. I'm down with him sitting behind McCown for a year or two and learning how to control his emotions and such but the dude is a straight up baller. He's a more talented Tebow but does the same things Tim did and news flash, that dude has more post season victories in his career than the state of Florida (3 teams, 11 seasons each = 33 seasons) has since February 2003. The dude is a walking spotlight but after years of boredom and Josh, I welcome the change with open arms. Dude is basically the antithesis to Freeman.

The Mallett model?

Is our qb tom brady?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You and a few others have to learn that "straight up baller" is not something that can be quantified by scouts or anyone doing evaluation.  It makes him seem sandlot.  His appetite for high end weed, women and fame may endear him to you but it's a tough sell to any fan base interested in winning long term.  I, for one, want Super Bowls, as soon as possible. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shhiiii..I'll supply the ladies, and SANTANA will supply the weed, if manziel brings us another Lombardi.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

johnny-football-meme-i16.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…and all I searched was Manziel sister…pregger-neon-wtf.jpgBut, she? has two sleeves... very un-Clayton.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...and all I searched was Manziel sister...pregger-neon-wtf.jpgBut, she? has two sleeves... very un-Clayton.

Nice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too tall.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...and all I searched was Manziel sister...pregger-neon-wtf.jpgBut, she? has two sleeves... very un-Clayton.

Nice.

I like that she's pregnant and still going to the tanning bed. She obviously cares about her appearance and I respect that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny’s hetero life partner… Uncle Natehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC4ZjymroHUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S_B3dAQQjw

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPidtw95L3U

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny's hetero life partner... Uncle Natehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC4ZjymroHUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S_B3dAQQjw

He runs with a real enlightened crew.  Solid citizens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m thinking about driving down to the Skyway Thursday night to watch the event.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Assessing Johnny Boy’s NFL career…"Nothing was the Same" - Drake

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m thinking about overnighting DonkeyHunter a case of tissues. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many drug tests has Manziel failed lately? Did he fail the one at the combine? Dude’s a rockstar who turns into gamer mode when he needs to. During the off-season he’s going to make you love him or hate him, but the kid makes plays no one else can and has an X-Factor you can’t coah. Actually think McCown might be the perfect guy to show him the ropes. Josh was and still is an athletic freak of nature who took a long time to become a true football player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ain't nothing wrong with going to the scrip club...he was just bein rebellion

LOL....i cringed when he said that!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

johnny-manziel-girls-photos-small.jpgdirector-says-youll-be-phasing-out-Oracle.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A lot of the Manziel fan club were the same folks that absolutely crucified Freeman for off-field distractions, party life style, alleged drug/alcohol abuse, etc. Yet they love the fact that JFF is a "baller" off the field. He is going to have to work his butt off at this level and has shown nothing to inspire confidence that he will do so. So....let's throw a top 10 pick at a guy is undersized, with bad mechanics, and a penchant to party and not put in the work.....in an absolutely loaded draft. Brilliant!

I've never heard/read anything that would suggest he doesn't put in the work.\Freeman never displayed anything that would suggest he even liked football.....i amazed that some continue to compare the two.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

words can't even describe it. There really is only one explanation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

manzielsnoop-590x900.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

johnny-manziel-heisman-trophy-blunt-memes-7.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/02/11/johnny-manziel-parties-mardi-gras-sec-friends/1909371/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

words can't even describe it. There really is only one explanation.

You guys are right.  He'll be the best QB the league has ever seen. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After a regime of Buccaneers cursing out the head coach and not being punished (see Talib vs. Raheem), followed by a regime that had rules for room temperature but not naughty language, change at One Buc Palace is significant on the potty-mouth front.Lovie Smith has spent years around some of the nastiest defensive manbeasts in the NFL, but he does tame their language. And that hasn’t changed as Buccaneers head coach.Read more: http://www.620wdae.com/articles/joe-bucs-fan-475885/foul-language-orders-in-effect-at-12263686/#ixzz30lZcN6Cn

Yeah, like this is the guy who'll be announcing Johnny F'ing Football is his first pick... while the little boy flashes "jive turkey" Baphomet and Minerval OVO illuminati hand signs.That'll happen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After a regime of Buccaneers cursing out the head coach and not being punished (see Talib vs. Raheem), followed by a regime that had rules for room temperature but not naughty language, change at One Buc Palace is significant on the potty-mouth front.Lovie Smith has spent years around some of the nastiest defensive manbeasts in the NFL, but he does tame their language. And that hasn’t changed as Buccaneers head coach.Read more: http://www.620wdae.com/articles/joe-bucs-fan-475885/foul-language-orders-in-effect-at-12263686/#ixzz30lZcN6Cn

Yeah, like this is the guy who'll be announcing Johnny F'ing Football is his first pick... while the little boy flashes "jive turkey" Baphomet and Minerval OVO illuminati hand signs.That'll happen.

Against all that Lovie stands for.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny’s a kid and Lovie and Licht have been at everything he’s participated him and talked to him apparently more than any other prospect. They probably see an immature kid who could be tamed and turned into an incredible weapon.Something tells me Tom Brady as a young kid would be ripped on by y'all too. Just didn't live in the instagram era

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

whats bradys instagram handle?  you do realize he is still living, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would rather have Bortles to be honest. But then again JFF would not be a bad pick at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny's a kid and Lovie and Licht have been at everything he's participated him and talked to him apparently more than any other prospect. They probably see an immature kid who could be tamed and turned into an incredible weapon.Something tells me Tom Brady as a young kid would be ripped on by y'all too. Just didn't live in the instagram era

Brady wasn't the college prima donna that Manziel is.  If you throw everything else out the door (5'7", 180, One read offense, average arm gets weaker as game progresses, not super fast), the #1 issue any team will have with Manziel is his celebrity.  He loves weed and is entirely too concerned with being famous and knowing the right people. A poster child for Lovie Smith?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…and what’s with all the pimples?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny's a kid and Lovie and Licht have been at everything he's participated him and talked to him apparently more than any other prospect. They probably see an immature kid who could be tamed and turned into an incredible weapon.Something tells me Tom Brady as a young kid would be ripped on by y'all too. Just didn't live in the instagram era

L n L are interested for sure. Anyone who says otherwise at this point is in denial.Still, if they're willing to wait until seven, they still might not be able to draft him.So, technically , the manziel haters shouldn't worry all too much.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bm34SMnCUAAcxtf.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

L n L are interested for sure. Anyone who says otherwise at this point is in denial.Still, if they're willing to wait until seven, they still might not be able to draft him.So, technically , the manziel haters shouldn't worry all too much.

Their interest could be for a lot of reasons, none of which are to have him as our starting QB.

Please wait…