Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Well he’s not coming to tampa lol

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by DEBUCSOWN.

• Mic

Participant

The 14-16M isn’t come from a contender I’m almost sure of it. They most likely view him as a culture changing piece

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Glad someone else is going to blow their money on a negative ROI.

• Watchman

Participant

No interest at that price. Not really interested either way. Bully for him if he can get that much somewhere.

• Wutt

Participant

I Call BS that is his agent throwing that number out there. 5 sacks a year isnt worth that kind of money.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

If Shaq is willing to play for that money, I’d sign him. But Shaq will put up twice as many sacks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah Wutt, sounds like agent talk.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Is it just me or does it always seem like dude is in the MASH tent?

• Roy

Participant

I’m guessing that if Licht can’t resign Shaq he will look for another diamond in the rough. He did it with Shaq, why can’t he find another one? Maybe its not that easy, but I suspect that Licht has some confidence in himself and will try to do that. I don’t see them going after the big name guy to be a pash rusher. They need another young, underappreciated guy who has something to prove.

• JC5100

Participant

It is that easy. There are guys with good traits that if you give a 1 year deal would rush like Barrett.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Jj watt said on mcafee show that he nor his agents talk to press at all. So it has to be coming from a team. Probably browns to keep interest down and pressure the player. I’d actually be a little surprised if he doesn’t go to gb or tb on a 10m/yr deal with incentives

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

If we sign watt for 10 mil & lose lvd or suh because of it id be furious. If its instead of barrett i can live with that.

Recipe for how to not repeat.

Overpay for injury prone house hold names.

If hes healthy & 5 mil or less id be on board. He’d be a great fit in bowles D. He won’t come for that cheap, unfortunately.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

If Bucs truly are interested, this is where they need to bring out every recruiting tool in the box for the Tampa Bay area to get him to play for less. Pull out the no state income tax, warm weather, practice and play on grass, Super Bowl reigning champion with a legit shot to repeat, Todd Bowles, Bruce Arians, Tom Brady, endorsement opportunities, and on and on.

• SaskBucs

Participant

Tampa Bay doesn’t need to pull out recruiting tools. Players are not stupid. Everyone knows about the weather and tax situation.

Bucs get to focus on their guys and sit back. Players will be asking their agents if they are talking to Tampa. Easily #1 destination in the league currently (unless you are a guy hunting top dollar).

If Watt will take a decently priced deal to play in TB, I’ll gladly watch him in red white and pewter.

• aquilus

Participant

That money is crazy…but there are teams out there that will pay that. Thats probably why Pittsburgh is out….they wont pay market value for ANYONE. If Green Bay spend 15 mil on Watt that show Rodgers they are calling his bluff and wont give him better weapons…which will lead to issues for them<

So I think hes out for the PACK unless he comes way down I think his landing spot will be either Cleveland or Tennessee

His perfect fit WOULD have been Tampa. Tampa has a line full of talent so Watt could see single teams most of the time…Watt here would have 15 sacks a year

Those aforementioned places he wont even make it through a full season because the double and triple teams will run him into the ground and he just cant handle that now. If he doesn’t come to Tampa he wont be in the league more than 2 more years

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by aquilus.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I wonder how much he has in the tank. He might just get a great deal from a team and just go for that. I don’t know how good it will work out for him and the team but I think he needs to go to a dline that already has some studs there.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Watt to Arizona 2 years 31 million

• BP1

Participant

Seems a lot for a player who can’t stay healthy.

• Wutt

Participant

Cards are duuuuuumb

• Biggs3535

Participant

Russini’s reported number in the OP was spot-on.

• Greattimes

Participant

Bump to get rid of advertising post.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.