Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Doctors Without Borders says that 57% of all unaccompanied minors are being sexually assaulted during their trip thru Mexico.

JOE BUILT THIS.
      JOE & THE COVER UP TRASH(D)PARTY

click here
      https://www.instagram.com/reel/CM-3fFZh_Vu/?igshid=1bczqb8gp0tn7

• DCGoth

Participant

Doctors Without Borders says that 57% of all unaccompanied minors are being sexually assaulted during their trip thru Mexico.

@Chron,
      Wouldn’t that be a Mexican issue? 😃 The camps they’ve been living in, south of the border, (the actual border, not the tourist stop in South Carolina), afaik, are all located in Mexico.

I’m pretty certain that Joe don’t have Any control South of Texas. TBH, I’m almost as certain that Joe Durante have any control even IN Texas. 😎

Let’s just all be thankful that Rep. Gaetz hasn’t decided to go down to Texas to watch the kids. 😂

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The tougher the real world news for KkKChron the more he fiction posts.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

n Biden’s Trash(D)Party

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

n Biden separating families & putting kids in pigs-in-a-blanket.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The Trash(D)Party wants to COVER UP Biden’s “Kids in Foil Blankets” debaucle.

BidenVoters: “CaLl CNN, ZucKerBerg, etc., and tEll them to suppress tHe neWs!!!@!!”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

n Biden’s “Pandemic Kids in Tin Foil Blankets”

• Anonymous

Inactive

KKKChron’s favorite human, Matt Gaetz, is in real trouble (and now potentially dragging other GOP in with him).

Roger Stone on the phone with Oath Keepers DURING the actual insurrection.

Us companies standing up (finally) to call out RACIST GOP Voter Suppression (that the Cove once said did not exist).. so the fiction posts come out

all of this equals more fiction posting by KKKChron

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

So sad what the Trash(D)Party is doing at border.
      Is Biden still sending them t-shirts?

• Anonymous

Inactive

the alright close walls seem to be closing in on KKKChron

• DCGoth

Participant

Requires I.D. to Fly`

I could be wrong; however, I’m pretty certain that the whole “ID to fly” thing is kinda part of the overall effort to ensure that the dude sitting next to you isn’t wearing an exploding vest.

Up until this year, I’m unaware of anyone that would be concerned about getting blown up while voting. 😎

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

DCMcCabe,

Insert your “extreme” scenerio into ALL other activities that require I.D.–

not relevant, is it?

• DCGoth

Participant

DCMcCabe,

Insert your “extreme” scenerio into ALL other activities that require I.D.–

not relevant, is it?

Actually it is relevant, as there are very specific reasons people need identification to fly, such as a No Fly List, among other things.

As such, one cannot equate an action to ensure security to one that simply provides additional proof of identity for access to a voting machine. Afaik, all states already establish a person’s validity to vote, so a number of these proposed laws are redundant.

No one questioned the validity of Florida’s vote, yet DeSenseless is still trying to carve into voting rosters and changing laws.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

If you need I.D. for 2 dozen other activities, you should have it for something as important as VOTING.

Again, not relevant at all.

• DCGoth

Participant

If you need I.D. for 2 dozen other activities, you should have it for something as important as VOTING.

Florida, as well as some of the other states changing laws already require an ID to vote. So, as mentioned, if something is already in place, why is there a need to make it tougher?

Also, if there was corrupt elections in all of those states, like Georgia, why did their current state legislature seat themselves, unless all of the fraud was only in the first box of the ballot? 😎

If states get too much freedom in controlling the will of the people, whether it be in voting rights, or rights to assembly, like DeSenseless is trying to push through, then you are one step closer to 1984. Once this dystopia arrives, no one can complain when other civil liberties get chiselled away.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can but am AR-15, a drum mag and 2000 rounds without an ID

Stfu dishonest kuckkk

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Virgil_Beanpiss wrote:
      “You can but am AR-15, a drum mag and 2000 rounds without an ID”

_ _ _ _

Why would anyone want to but a gun?
      WTF, are you retarded?!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Delicious tears…

Why oh why can’t we have the good old days says the village idiot!

• DCGoth

Participant

@Chron,

OK, let’s, for a moment grant you that the facilities in the US suck for migrants. I will give you that one however, conversely, here’s a pretty tame vid of being inside one of the camps on the Mexican side.

While the US holding areas leave a lot to be desired, they have filtered water, food, plumbing, basic essentials, and at irate, under Biden, if you have a case that is warranted, you’ll get your day in court, so to speak.

I’m just curious which of these two areas, in our furling vids, would you rather stay in, should the US get overrun by Q Peeps and we’re all sitting in camps at the Canadian Border. (I have my Canadian citizenship, so I can Pass Go AND Collect the $200. You? 😎)

• DCGoth

Participant

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNavLFRLnO-/?igshid=bnj54mp72vlb

JewHaterJoe and WillieBrown’s sidechick

Since when did Biden start hating Jews? My mom’s side of the family branches from NYC to Scranton, (home of Biden, also one of the few places Irish folk could get work, my grandfather being a railroad worker. (Remember the NINA signs? ‘Murcans we’re never particularly fond of the Irish, minus one day each year in March.), I’ve been to that area millions of times. There’sa pretty decent Hewish population in all of those areas, yet they seem to all get along swimmingly, at least since my relatives D there around the early 1900s or so. (Whenever the mass import of Irish / Chinese occurred so they could work on the railroads.)

I’ve seen less Jews down here than anywhere else I’ve been in my life, with POSSIBLY South Africa being the sole exception.

Also, ya know, instead of MAGA, I’m pretty certain there are lesser populated areas of South Africa where the pasty white folk have settled. (Maybe the ones most pissed that apartheid ended?)

The MAGA Peeps could go there. They could settle into their own land and call it New West Virginia. 😊 Just be careful not to roam too close to Lesotho or Soweto. I’m pretty certain you wouldn’t find those places to your liking. 😂

Also, when y’all have established New West Virginia, New Texas, etc, you just need to remain cognisant that the lions will not be your main problem, nor will any of the predatory cats. (They prefer Kudu and Springbok). What you need to watch out for is the South African Water Buffalo. They’re agressive as hell, live to fuck up humans who encroach their areas, weigh roughly 3,000 lbs, and have the personality of an ex-wife that didn’t get this month’s child support. 😎 (personally, I World place the South African Water Buffalo and the Great American Ex-Wife on equal footing. You don’t want to fuck with either of those species. 😂)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s just tear-filled garbage that clown spews…

And it is so satisfying to watch him squirm

• DCGoth

Participant

It’s just tear-filled garbage that clown spews…

And it is so satisfying to watch him squirm

True, true. Definitely no reply to my post of conditions on the Mexican side. It’s not like these people are being holed up in a Four Seasons, or even a resort in Cancun, for that matter. 😎

Conditions in those temporary camps in Mexico are just plain bad.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.