Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 45 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Not getting the love he should, he is relentless, and knows more then one way to get to the qb

• Cerious

Participant

Hey not to knock what you are doing as I like to see which draft prospects you think are fit for our team, but why not put them all in one thread?

Call it “Penny’s Prospects” and it’d be easier for us to keep track of who you like…

Anyway, I like the Moreland kid at CB that you talked about in your other post. PR has us drafting him too. 18 picks and 6 pick-6s are pretty dope even for a small school player.

• Pennywise

Participant

I did a cpl months ago,cant find thread ,but point taken, future I will.

Thanks

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Jackson looks pretty solid. Do you know what round hes projected to be drafted in?

• Pennywise

Participant

I would guess rd 3, I would personally have him show up at combine 10 or 15 lbs lighter, he has put on 30 lbs over 2 seasons, lossed some of his quickness,still a good player,but not as quick.

He shows up lighter  I think he kills combine,and could see rd 2, lots of length

• welzboy409

Participant

What does it matter where you post ? when you post ? how you post ? what are you the POST police?

• Cerious

Participant

What does it matter where you post ? when you post ? how you post ? what are you the POST police?

It doesn’t matter.

It was a suggest so that we can continue the discussions rather than have the individual player posts get pushed down and lost by more active posts.

Why does it matter to you though? Why are you policing my suggestion?

• Pennywise

Participant

There no more arguing  I change title

• Pennywise

Participant

Some of my favorites

Ed oliver dl

Jeffery Simmons dl

Lonnie Johnson cb

Rock ya sin cb

Brian burns edge

Devin bush backer

J tiller dl

E Jenkins og

Max scharping ot

Connor McGovern og

G Bradbury oc

Charles omenihu dl

Jarret stidham qb

B rypien qb

Andy Isabella wo

Terrill Hanks backer

Jimmy moreland cb

Devin Singletary

• Pennywise

Participant

A S I like, seen him a Cpl times at college park, Darnell savage

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

No problem with the thread idea. Just so long as Ed Oliver isn’t a part of it. That guy will go on to be more defamed than Oliver North….

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• Pennywise

Participant

Another big cb to throw in the mix, joejuan Williams, mid round guy ,I deal press corner,I expect bucs to play lots of press coverage

• Pennywise

Participant

Mentioned him months ago ,but devin is a back I would like to see in tampa ,thicker Tariq Cohen ,and a missed tackle waiting to happen

https://youtu.be/AuCjH0cY24k

• BucNCane

Participant

1. I’d be down with an ed Oliver rock ya sin 1-2

even better trade to 10 and get Oliver rock ya sin Lindstrom

• Pennywise

Participant

I am a big fan of Oliver, Simmons too, also think Bucs need to leave draft with a cb,rb,qb,backer and atleast one ol

• Pennywise

Participant

Devin bush not the biggest  but most complete backer in draft imo,and what teams are looking for in the position in today’s NFL.

https://youtu.be/bhyECMmdjJo

• Pennywise

Participant

A backer I take a flyer on late in draft,was looking like a 4th rd pick,but acl in October will probably drop him to 6th 7th rd,maybe  undrafted,big hitter  ,run sideline to sideline, can cover and run with tes and backs. From tampa area.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember that Curry guy the sea chickens drafted a while back…he was a lock supposedly. It’s all a crap shoot, for the vast portion…due diligence is great, a necessity, but in the end, it’s still a gamble.

• Pennywise

Participant

another backer I like ,converted saftey,very athletic ,can run too,instinctual player…nose for the ball

https://youtu.be/8IgqOuB77zc

• Pennywise

Participant

This years cb class is silly, it’s a shame jl couldn’t forsee this last year,this would be the year 2 use two seconds on CBs, anyhow another night CB I like, justin layne 6ft 3,converted wo

https://youtu.be/I0CJAwGnmdU

• Pennywise

Participant

a big man with quicks and very athletic, I can see him in a 43 as a dt or end in a 34…get him in the 4th ,5th rd area

• Pennywise

Participant

and yet another big fast cb

• Pennywise

Participant

A 5th rd area edge guy I like,long and athletic well coached to as are all who play for gary Patterson

• Pennywise

Participant

More I watch joe jackson ,the more I like him..I personally would have him shed 10 lbs

At 5 I go Simmons or Oliver

Or trade back for burns or polite, or wait and grab jackson 3rd rd,would not be shock if he moves up to early rd 2…I can see him end up being a top 15 player from this draft in a cpl years.

• Detrimental

Participant

Penny for GM in 2020

• Pennywise

Participant

Watching more joe jackson,and canes saftey continues to show up ,I think he is a first rd talent, who will be a steal in rd 2,only knock is not great size,but he can play,looks like a 10 year stud

• Pennywise

Participant

Manny diaz did a a hell of a job with canes defense ,thus cb class is deep and big,love the cane attitude  on jackson

• Pennywise

Participant

I dig deep ,wont have all first or second round picks,love hunt end of draft

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs dont need wos,but this draft class of them is looking like the best in over a decade. I can see 5 in rd 1

• Pennywise

Participant

Posted about burns a Cpl months ago ,love his hands ,and his quicks,tremendous spin move.

I said he was a first rd pick months ago, but I wouldnt be shocked if he goes top 10 after combine.

• Pennywise

Participant

Rypien or stidham, but I am drafting a qb this year,I think stidham goes rd 2 after combine,rypien probably a rd 4 maybe 3…like both a bunch  ,stidham first choice though

https://youtu.be/EYmGDUWN2Fc

• Pennywise

Participant

Love this cb draft

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

Id love to see us slide back and take Polite. Dude has incredible athletic ability and is so far from his potential its unreal. Guys ceiling is sky high.

• Pennywise

Participant

I agree about polite,..big joe jackson fan here.

• Pennywise

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Burns, Jackson, and Polite are three in state talented defensive ends to keep an eye on.

• Pennywise

Participant

I expect Crosby to show off his quicks at the combine…might be most underrated dl in the country.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Burns, Jackson, and Polite are three in state talented defensive ends to keep an eye on.

Yup, they all look the part of NFL caliber players. Bucs should do their homework on the in state DL prospects.

Build the trenches!

• Pennywise

Participant

blake Cashman one of my 3 favorite backers,hanks and bush the other two

• Pennywise

Participant

Love joe jackson ,end up being a top 10 player from this draft

• Pennywise

Participant

Said it many times, and say it one more time, give me oliver at 5

• Pennywise

Participant

Crosby didnt disappoint, what a combine

• Pennywise

Participant

rewatching combine, cashman had a hell of a combine….lonnie johnson ,maxx crosby, combines look better every time i watch them….two of my fav prospecpects in the draft

burns i had as a first rd pick months ago, even debated a few here about it, he confirmed it, he is a first rd pick ,in fact i would take him at 5

isaha johnson, big cb from the cougars, he looked the part

chase winovich reminds me of clay matthews

i will say this, the majority of the dbs looked too mechanical in their back pedal, and looked like they would trip coming out of it.

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Polite blew the combine. Not good.

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• Pennywise

Participant

@jaboo,he sure did

• Pennywise

Participant

Sleeper  who tested well ,perfect for 34 d , I think he goes within first 3 rounds

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.