Viewing 1 reply thread

• Author

• bucfanskiz

Participant

“It bothers me that they (the national media) have picked us to be the worst team in football. Because what they are doing now is challenging your physical and your mental capacity and my ability to coach you. Now, this hurts me. Second-worst team, I could stand it. But not the worst team.”"We didn't tackle well today but we made up for it by not blocking.""If you have everyone back from a team that lost 10 games, experience isn't too important."“I’ll probably take a little time off and go hide somewhere. We will be back. Maybe not this century, but we will be back and we will be a better football team.”“They were absolutely horrible and that’s the best thing I can say. Besides that they were bad. These people are not poorly paid you know.”"There were times I felt like leaving the stadium and hitchhiking home.”"Every time I look up, it seems we're punting.'' "I told my team it doesn't matter. There are 750 million people in China who don't even know this game was played. The next day, a guy called me from China and asked, 'What happened, Coach?'" McKay was asked what he thought of his team's "execution." He replied, "I'm all for it."SAY WHAT YOU WANT....MAKE ANY EXCUSE YOU WANT....WE ARE A BAD TEAM#bucfanproblems

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie’s presser made me want to puke.  What a joke

Please wait…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.