Viewing 92 reply threads

• Author

• GO BUCS!!

Participant

All in Favor of drafting the Ultimate WAVE RIDER JOHNNY FOOTBALL?? GO BUCS! Have a great day TAMPA!! GREAT THINGS ARE COMING FOR US

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh, no.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So,  troll 101.  Start a new screen name and use same sillyness over and over.It must work, I responded.  sorta.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wave riding is so last year. Johnny “Behind the Times” Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

surf-gifs-5.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

giphy.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

amazing-surf.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you’re on to something here jdub…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gif-surf.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

6c081fe6f5b21fef787a4e747bc9c30a-hot-bikini-girl-posing-in-water-gets-hit-by-unexpected-wave.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ridethewave.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tumblr_m8iovtzBOY1qb5gkjo1_500.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PREACH !!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I understand being a fan of a prospect, but damn Manziel fan boys are OD’ing it. This obnoxious obsession is pretty disgusting, you all ought to be ashamed…this wagon is currently the scum of the red board, bunch of idiots who are not men but little boys who have an infatuation with another little boy…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s going to be better than Joe Montana…..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I understand being a fan of a prospect, but damn Manziel fan boys are OD'ing it. This obnoxious obsession is pretty disgusting, you all ought to be ashamed...this wagon is currently the scum of the red board, bunch of idiots who are not men but little boys who have an infatuation with another little boy...

Relax. Nobody has taken your title.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

J…please bro, I respect that you want to romance certain male athletes..just understand not all of us are pathetic and perverted like you…add in that you’re obnoxious about whoever you are drooling over….dude you are garbage…so you relax, sit in a dark room and contemplate how pathetic you’ve become. Sorry, but someone has to tell you to man up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

297fe844-8647-44e4-9f3f-b59bc3e62c5c.gifAnd this is what happens when little Johnny goes out to play with the big boys....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

J...please bro, I respect that you want to romance certain male athletes..just understand not all of us are pathetic and perverted like you...add in that you're obnoxious about whoever you are drooling over....dude you are garbage...so you relax, sit in a dark room and contemplate how pathetic you've become. Sorry, but someone has to tell you to man up.

When it comes from someone outside of the "scum of the RedBoard" cliche.....I'll take it to heart. Right now, you are simply describing yourself. It's comedic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t be mad because I called your kind out, you have been labeled as fan boy who gets moist for another male athlete…you did this to yourself maybe subconsciously, you should be thanking me for bringing it to your attention…maybe its not too late for you to act like a man and not a manziel skirt wearing wuss. I don’t care if my post offended you, grow a pair chump and maybe you won’t be so sensitive to the truth.lol and now this sticks and stones act is you being the weak coward that you are...you exert so much feminine behavior over the internet... again thank me, for helping you man up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I understand being a fan of a prospect, but damn Manziel fan boys are OD'ing it. This obnoxious obsession is pretty disgusting, you all ought to be ashamed...this wagon is currently the scum of the red board, bunch of idiots who are not men but little boys who have an infatuation with another little boy...

You need to smoke weed in the worst possible way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

J...please bro, I respect that you want to romance certain male athletes..just understand not all of us are pathetic and perverted like you...add in that you're obnoxious about whoever you are drooling over....dude you are garbage...so you relax, sit in a dark room and contemplate how pathetic you've become. Sorry, but someone has to tell you to man up.

>Finds the idea of anyone partaking in a homosexual relationship laughable>Is most likely between the ages of 7 and 13 or 60 and 90 OR a sad sad little manchild>Correction. Is definitely a sad sad little manchild>Definitely needs professional help

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The army won’t let me smoke weed you lazy bum

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't be mad because I called your kind out, you have been labeled as fan boy who gets moist for another male athlete...you did this to yourself maybe subconsciously, you should be thanking me for bringing it to your attention...maybe its not too late for you to act like a man and not a manziel skirt wearing wuss. I don't care if my post offended you, grow a pair chump and maybe you won't be so sensitive to the truth.lol and now this sticks and stones act is you being the weak coward that you are...you exert so much feminine behavior over the internet... again thank me, for helping you man up.

Ok this post leads us to old relic dinosaur from the 60s that just got an internet connection. Or someone that live out in the boonies whose definition of manliness is eating rocks and never touching got dang vidja games. And also just got an internet connection.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The army won't let me smoke weed you lazy bum

Is that why you're so angry all the time? Also how am I lazy? I'm actively trying to help your angry ass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't be mad because I called your kind out, you have been labeled as fan boy who gets moist for another male athlete...you did this to yourself maybe subconsciously, you should be thanking me for bringing it to your attention...maybe its not too late for you to act like a man and not a manziel skirt wearing wuss. I don't care if my post offended you, grow a pair chump and maybe you won't be so sensitive to the truth.lol and now this sticks and stones act is you being the weak coward that you are...you exert so much feminine behavior over the internet... again thank me, for helping you man up.

Ok this post leads us to old relic dinosaur from the 60s that just got an internet connection. Or someone that live out in the boonies whose definition of manliness is eating rocks and never touching got dang vidja games. And also just got an internet connection.

Say what you want and make yourself feel better. Truth hurts

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The army won't let me smoke weed you lazy bum

Is that why you're so angry all the time? Also how am I lazy? I'm actively trying to help your angry ass.

Not angry at all, keep reaching Lard

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m actively trying to help your angry ass.

Then you're on the wrong side dummy, rather than see that these posters are some serious wussies. Not here to make friends with idiot casual fans and feminine malesThis is JDub mad right now...come on I'm doing this board a long term favor. 97% of men are beta males, just sad so many of them post hereFanboys_jay_baruchel_14051126_1200_803.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm actively trying to help your angry ass.

Then you're on the wrong side, rather than see that these posters are some serious wussies. Not here to make friends with idiot casual fans and feminine malesThis is JDub mad right now...come on I'm doing this board a long term favor. 97% of men are beta males, just sad so many of them post here[img width=598 height=400]http://imag#es2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14000000/Fanboys-jay-baruchel-14051126-1200-803.jpg[/img]

I won't take manliness advice from a guy with a sig picture of another man with long hair enjoying nature. xDGet some friends or something. Your views are warped.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nice biceps

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep reaching Lard, and my views are different and well defined…sorry you’re just a hippy who will never get it. You don’t know what you don’t know….I could school you but you’ll learn the hard wayand you gotta reach to my sig pic to try and make a funny, please...there's crickets sounding off with such weak materialAnd telling me to get friends, lol look at you, the stoner who gets high all day in his mom's basement, trying to justify his existence.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nice biceps

So you're a fan of these obnoxious Manziel trolls flooding the board with garbage?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep reaching Lard, and my views are different and well defined...sorry you're just a hippy who will never get it. You don't know what you don't know....I could school you but you'll learn the hard wayand you gotta reach to my sig pic to try and make a funny, please...there's crickets sounding off with such weak materialAnd telling me to get friends, lol look at you, the stoner who gets high all day in his mom's basement, trying to justify his existence.

Hippy? Lmfao. You got the long haired dude in your sig.And how am I a stoner? I've smoked a few times and I didn't like it. Being calm and slow is boring to me. Also my mom doesn't have a basement.Get some friends.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep reaching Lard, and my views are different and well defined...sorry you're just a hippy who will never get it. You don't know what you don't know....I could school you but you'll learn the hard wayand you gotta reach to my sig pic to try and make a funny, please...there's crickets sounding off with such weak materialAnd telling me to get friends, lol look at you, the stoner who gets high all day in his mom's basement, trying to justify his existence.

Hippy? Lmfao. You got the long haired dude in your sig.And how am I a stoner? I've smoked a few times and I didn't like it. Being calm and slow is boring to me. Also my mom doesn't have a basement.Get some friends.

Lard justifying your existence by telling someone over the internet to get friends, is a clear indication that you yourself are short of friends... I have huge family of friends, I'm part of a brotherhood, 19d. what's the worse battle you've been in? Playing call of duty? You're a nobody, are you still waiting tables? Nothing wrong with that, but if you're gonna presume that you are cooler than me, you might want to have the occupation to match.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lard justifying your existence by telling someone over the internet to get friends, is a clear indication that you yourself are short of friends... I have huge family of friends, I'm part of a brotherhood, 19d. what's the worse battle you've been in? Playing call of duty? You're a nobody, are you still waiting tables? Nothing wrong with that, but if you're gonna presume that you are cooler than me, you might want to have the occupation to match.

There we go. A little less angry and homophobic. Now I want you to envision hugging your father.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you are a waiter…..go back and study your Sonny’s BBQ menu, chump.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you are a waiter.....go back and study your Sonny's BBQ menu, chump.

Not a waiter. I did apply once. Got to the final part of interviews. They picked the pretty white girl with big knockers over me. It's okay I guess. We were buddies in high school haha.But let's focus on your anger problems.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No I think I'm well put together... you are a pansy who is trying to save face...you can use lame humor to deflect and hide but I see right through you. But I'll leave you in that corner, all of a sudden you are not some sophisticated cool guy with imaginary friends....nope...just another cyborg idiot with the name Lard Bortles

Cyborg? LMAO!!! WHAT?!Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not surprising a guy name Lard Bortles is going full retard…. Swooooooosh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not surprising a guy name Lard Bortles is going full retard.... Swooooooosh

Them cyborgs try to probe you again? Is that why you're so angry? They're all in your head bro. Hallucinations. BREATHE!!!! lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like this thread developed into the train wreck that TexasTechBucFan was hoping for.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

guysguysjust shut the f*ck uptumblr_mjsq34oRuA1rfbh3mo1_500.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Them cyborgs try to probe you again? Is that why you’re so angry? They’re all in your head bro. Hallucinations. BREATHE!!!! lol

c14.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…if you want a legitimate reason to say no to drafting manziel, well..here it is. Java likes him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

481425_367950193227415_671764295_n.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

surfer-girls3.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tumblr_md5r39ATIi1rbl5puo1_500.jpg.... see how long mark takes to get to this one

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

guysguysjust shut the f*ck uptumblr_mjsq34oRuA1rfbh3mo1_500.jpg

enough with girls with the noassatall diseasey2CTU.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we’re going with a theme here, dumbsh*t, not just the first hoochie momma you find on the CMG instagram account

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

god you’re an annoying person

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

god you're an annoying person

YOU MAD BRO?"god you're an annoying person?" who you trying to be napoleon dynamite?not my fault you like your women to look like lumber. I doubt that you even like women now that I think of it...ladyboy lover. great. another java.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's why I stopped taking him seriously and just started screwin with him. Plus he thinks I'm a cyborg.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think this thread is silly because I have seen no proof that Johnny Manziel is a good surfer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's why I stopped taking him seriously and just started screwin with him. Plus he thinks I'm a cyborg.

lol aw makes sense you'd seek refuge with some weirdo cat person who like's lady boys. I stopped taking you seriously when you reached desperately for humor and went FR. Actually before that, when it became clear that you're a waiter or something below that.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

I think this thread is silly because I have seen no proof that Johnny Manziel is a good surfer.

Getting warmer...784x2048.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao. I love Manziel's goofy face. And you thought Peyton was goofy x) Just draft him already. I'd love the media.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is crazy, and yet I can’t turn away.I actually like the Peyton comparison.  As different as they both are, they do both have some physical effin goofiness to them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And don’t worry, BearMcDoug, just because your girls ain’t got as much jiggle in their walk, doesn’t mean they ain’t hot.  I, for one, fully support your flavor of wave riders.  Lean and trim vs. fatty and greasy.  In the end, it’s all good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He looks like a little Gremlin .Not Cute.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And don't worry, BearMcDoug, just because your girls ain't got as much jiggle in their walk, doesn't mean they ain't hot.  I, for one, fully support your flavor of wave riders.  Lean and trim vs. fatty and greasy.  In the end, it's all good.

that's right, its alllll gooodno reason to hate

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread started to show some promise, then some of y’all actually started talking about football….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Not Cute"? Stop watching real housewives and grow a pair of balls man! 14yr old girls talk like that and he has gotten more pu$$y this year than you are gonna get in your entire life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Not Cute"? Stop watching real housewives and grow a pair of balls man! 14yr old girls talk like that and he has gotten more pu$$y this year than you are gonna get in your entire life.

I'd much rather get a girl based on my own looks and personality rather than look like a goofball and only have a girl because I'm going to be rich. That just sounds empty. Dang, now I pity Manziel. Will he ever find true love? Find out next time on the McCarron reality show!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s not cute enough , E lDiablo.Don't blame me for that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow! This thread went well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At this point, the biggest reason why I don’t want Manziel is because I don’t want to listen to the manzrosexuals around here

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At this point, the biggest reason why I don't want Manziel is because I don't want to listen to the manzrosexuals around here

Why not? We have to listen to your constant bitching, pissing, and moaning all the time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At this point, the biggest reason why I don't want Manziel is because I don't want to listen to the manzrosexuals around here

Why not? We have to listen to your constant **CENSORED**ing, pissing, and moaning all the time.

I lay knowledge on this forum. Good, well written, some of the time, objective knowledge and you apparently do not like Buc life through non-pewter glass

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why not? We have to listen to your constant **CENSORED**ing, pissing, and moaning all the time.

I lay knowledge on this forum. Good, well written, some of the time, objective knowledge and you apparently do not like Buc life through non-pewter glass

I stopped reading after "knowledge".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I stopped reading after "knowledge".

Okay bro.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no you don't

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Drunk posting is at an all time high.Friends don't let friends drink and post.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Basically... not much difference between them and Bieber fansjustin_bieber_fans2.jpgHideous

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you can’t be sure of wins, at least be sure you can excite the fanbase.It's been since well before freeman that this fanbase has really had something to talk about offensively. Well, I guess martin and vj..but one isn't a well known player around the country, and the other has one foot out the door.If we are going to "reach" for anyone, I'd rather it be for a qb. If you're talking about passing on one, consider that you'll have to be ok with finding out if glennon does well, if if he doesn't...we're stuck with him, have to trade for one, or draft lower in the round prospects (like freeman).IF glennon is put into action, and fails, ..and lovie gets us to '500 or better yearly, you had better be ready for a looong drought in good qb play. Again.Is a four win qb REALLY worth risking that much of our future on? I don't think so, and I don't believe lovie is willing to either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny Football aint no wave rider.  He doesn’t go with the flow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All in Favor of drafting the Ultimate WAVE RIDER JOHNNY FOOTBALL?? GO BUCS! Have a great day TAMPA!! GREAT THINGS ARE COMING FOR US

I ALWAYS RIDE THE WAVE...AND YES I AM ALL IN AND FOR THIS IDEA, MAN THIS GUY IS SMART!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

surf-gifs-5.gif

YES...THAT WAVES RIDES HIGH AND IN LINE

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

I dno about you folks,  but i cant wait to see Johnny riding waves in Tampa. The Wave that Johnny Built.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny Football don’t ride no waves.  He parts the seas like that Moses dude. 

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Johnny Football don't ride no waves.  He parts the seas like that Moses dude.

haha I like it. Hope we land this kid. Would be special. I haven't been this excited about a QB since Montana was drafted. I grew up in San Fran.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel is the only player grouped into this “wave riding” thing that actually is worthy of it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel doesn’t ride the wave. He shreds it. dm_140216_Adriano_de_Souza_vence_o_Australian_Open_of_Surfing.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t believe I’m starting to jump on this bandwagon.

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

You are crazy not to love Johnny Football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny WonderlicI hope Sgt. Schiano's meaningless win at Detoilet doesn't cost us a shot at Manziel......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At least Johnny is no Moron Claiborne .

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Morris Dbag Claiborne. Reminds me of Barron lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barron is a way better player. Our D was a lot different when he was out last year. He will finally get NFL coaching too.

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Barron is a way better player. Our D was a lot different when he was out last year. He will finally get NFL coaching too.

It just would have been nice to have Kuechly instead of Barron. Barron isn't bad, its just that you can safeties any round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah you could see the differencewhen Barron was hurt....he's a good player. Not to mention he didn't score a 4 on the Wonderlic...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still not bright enough not to sit in Brian Price’s chair.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still not bright enough not to sit in Brian Price's chair.

Actually he is . He sits in that chair every day now. Price on the other hand ? Where is Gimpy Cheeseburger ??  Not anywhere near One Buc guarding a chair,  I can tell you that. Barron wins.

Please wait…

Viewing 92 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.