Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 65 reply threads

• Author

• RogerGoodellSucks

Participant

How isn’t there a thread about this clown already? Dude looked worse than McCown today. Lots of people who have been whining all season wanted us to draft this guy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about that Aaron Rodgers today? :P

• Anonymous

Inactive

And idiots still want us for to trade for him now.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah. I agree completely. I am so glad we didn't waste a draft pick on Aaron Rodgers back in 2005. The decision to stick with Brian Griese was certainly the correct one

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills Defense is no joke.

• Anonymous

Inactive

And he'll still be playing for the NFC title and probably the SuperBowl.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, the Johnny Dirty Money lovers are nowhere to be found. They better get used to seeing what we saw today…at least while he’s still in the league which may not be that long. The Bucs better realize that’s Marriotta’s future, too and avoid him like the plague. I said all along that Manziel and Marriotta will not win a Super Bowl and I am sticking by it. We take Jameis Winston and we win at least two Super Bowl’s. Just hope the brain trust makes the smart, correct football decision and doesn’t succumb to choir boy, moralist peer pressure. They have a name for those kind of people…losers.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still think he can be good. But yeah, from what little I saw of it, he looked bad.Gotta give him a few more games though. If freeman and Glennon get years...,right?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still think he can be good. But yeah, from what little I saw of it, he looked bad.Gotta give him a few more games though. If freeman and Glennon get years...,right?

First game.Had a lot to play for...time to man up.  Or he is out like Vince.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, the Johnny Dirty Money lovers are nowhere to be found. They better get used to seeing what we saw today...at least while he's still in the league which may not be that long. The Bucs better realize that's Marriotta's future, too and avoid him like the plague. I said all along that Manziel and Marriotta will not win a Super Bowl and I am sticking by it. We take Jameis Winston and we win at least two Super Bowl's. Just hope the brain trust makes the smart, correct football decision and doesn't succumb to choir boy, moralist peer pressure. They have a name for those kind of people...losers.

LOL.Two superbowls at least huh?

• Anonymous

Inactive

His game today looked just like how he looked against LSU... He doesn't have the tools or brains for the game. NFL defenses are going to eat him alive.

• Anonymous

Inactive

His game today looked just like how he looked against LSU... He doesn't have the tools or brains for the game. NFL defenses are going to eat him alive.

agreed. that INT he tossed into the endzone was typically hilarious. that kind of crap worked in college and wont work in the NFL. he was this bad without having film on him, imagine how bad hes going to be once teams get more tape on himbust-central

• Anonymous

Inactive

As much as I enjoyed watching him stink up the joint, I won't put much stock into his first start against a tough D.

• Anonymous

Inactive

agreed. that INT he tossed into the endzone was typically hilarious. that kind of crap worked in college and wont work in the NFL. he was this bad without having film on him, imagine how bad hes going to be once teams get more tape on himbust-central

He also made a joke of himself with that money sign. The Bengals were doing that all day.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, the Johnny Dirty Money lovers are nowhere to be found. They better get used to seeing what we saw today...at least while he's still in the league which may not be that long. The Bucs better realize that's Marriotta's future, too and avoid him like the plague. I said all along that Manziel and Marriotta will not win a Super Bowl and I am sticking by it. We take Jameis Winston and we win at least two Super Bowl's. Just hope the brain trust makes the smart, correct football decision and doesn't succumb to choir boy, moralist peer pressure. They have a name for those kind of people...losers.

Two Super Bowls at least. Most Bucs fans would be cool with that I think.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston isn't an NFL QB, sorry.

• billym

Participant

The only trouble with the Mariota/JFF comparison, is Marcus could put Johnny in his hip pocket.

• Anonymous

Inactive

what years exactly has Glennon gotten? to my recollection he hasn't gotten a fair shot yet

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol…Johnny Midget looked like a damn joke out there.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He had all the problems people who werent on board with drafting him thought he’d have. It was like a stereotype.Still, one game nothing to judge him on off of that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree , but damn he looked bad …

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t believe they made his coach start him…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he sits and improves his throwing mechanics and defense reading then he might be an okay QB, but if they put him in again, they’re going to get the same results. Right now he just isn’t an NFL calibre starting QB.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston isn't an NFL QB, sorry.

Well then we are in big trouble. If Winston isn't an NFL QB then nobody in this draft class is and we should wait until next year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Manziel will have success in the NFL he had to change his style. Then he isn’t JFF anymore.His kind of play worked in college but will be hard to establish in the NFL.And I think he needs some more time, all the other rookies almost playing from day one.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You hear over and over again about JFF having the “it” factor.  What they neglected to do was put the “sh” in front do the “it”

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man, one game. You guys sure are quick to judge a player.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You hear over and over again about JFF having the "it" factor.  What they neglected to do was put the "sh" in front do the "it"

Hahahahahaha

• Anonymous

Inactive

A game where his thumb was basically dislocated.The Browns passing offense hasn't produced a touchdown in 4 weeks so to pin the issues all on Johnny isn't fair.

• Anonymous

Inactive

A game where his thumb was basically dislocated.The Browns passing offense hasn't produced a touchdown in 4 weeks so to pin the issues all on Johnny isn't fair.

He was just as garbage with a good thumb. He doesn't have the tools to play against NFL defenses.

• Anonymous

Inactive

when you play as horribly as he did, yes it is right tpo pin on him. his TOs were awful and he got lucky another INT got pulled off because of a penalty

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was just as garbage with a good thumb. He doesn't have the tools to play against NFL defenses.

Mike Florio reported that the Bengals went back and watched the last 2 years he played LSU as a way to see how to defend him and literally took John Chavis' gameplan and used it against him with better athletes

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Florio reported that the Bengals went back and watched the last 2 years he played LSU as a way to see how to defend him and literally took John Chavis' gameplan and used it against him with better athletes

He can't overcome a college defense.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was pretty awful in his debut. The entire team was awful though. He definitely didn’t get any help from anyone. Pass rushers where hitting him before he could even hand the ball off and there were some bad drops by his receivers. Defense looked bored and uninterested. Today’s game was a must win for Cleveland to stay in the playoff race…and yet they looked completely uninspired. Also a curious to decision to debut Manziel in a late season must win game with the playoffs on the line. Anyways, he looked bad but it's ridiculous to say he will have an awful career from one game. Peyton Manning had 3 TDs and 11 Interceptions in his first four games. He turned out ok.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can't overcome a college defense.

yeah that's a problem for Clevelandunless they go back to Hoyer hes going to have to play against Baltimore on the road. that's going to be a bloodbath

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was pretty awfu